• Published 8th May 2019
  • 1,672 Views, 136 Comments

Yu-Gi-Oh E-QUEST - DakariKingMykan



The Equestria Girls are going to participate in a dueling tournament.

  • ...
81
 136
 1,672

PreviousChapters Next
Episode 34: Dreamy Conversation

EPISODE THIRTY-FOUR

The Prince Brothers sat in their big dark room, with all the computer monitors turned off, and feeling very pleased.

“We finally made it.” said Loki “…Or nearly made it.”

Rubeus nodded, and closed his eyes thinking of a whole bunch of scenes-- explosions, screaming, storms, and raging battles.

He clenched his fists with a cringing expression.

“Brother?” said Loki.

Rubeus snapped to his senses.

“Are you alright?”

Rubeus rubbed his head, “I am fine, and soon everything shall be.

Only one final piece of the puzzle remains, and then…” he paused and snickered, but he didn’t have to finish as his brother knew what he meant.

The two brothers then looked down on a table where their two soul prisoners remained trapped behind within their cards.

“Help…!” Spike cried “What is all this? Where am I?!”

Princess Twilight pounded at the face of her card, and looked up at the evil brothers.

“You won’t get away with this! Just you wait! Our friends will save us!”

Loki picked her card up and gave it a violent shaking in his hand, making her feel dizzy.

“Of course they’ll save you. That’s the way it always goes, isn’t it?”

Rubeus looked down pitifully at the imprisoned girl, “…Only this time it will all be for naught, because we shall already have all that we need, and you and your little pooch here did well in helping us.”

Spike growled at the brothers, which only seemed to amuse them. Then Spike growled, “Why… Why are you both doing this? Why go to all this trouble?”

“Because we all have our needs!” sneered Loki “We all have our desires, and some of us have had said things taken from us, and there some who will go to incredible lengths to get what we want.”

Twilight gazed up almost fearfully at the two brothers.

“…Who are you? What are you?”

Rubeus snickered with his eyes glowing an evil shade of red, “…What do you think?”



Sunset was asleep in bed in her apartment.

Her cards lay all over her desk next to her duel disk as she had spent most of the night going through and restacking her cards for the tournament, which would tire anyone out.

But she was tossing and turning, and groaning in her sleep.


In her nightmares, she was running down a long shadowy path as duel monsters were gaining on her from behind, and not just any monsters but the Triple-D Kings.

Finally, seeing no alternative, she skid to a halt and got out her cards, summoning her strongest magicians and Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon.

“Go get ‘em guys!” she shouted.

Her monsters complied and fired their best attacks, but those kings just thrust straight through the forces and destroyed each and every monster, followed by the sounds of those two creeps laughing at Sunset’s predicament.

“It’s no use!” called the elder brother “We are far superior to any monster you can summon.”

The younger brother then held up a blank card in one hand and Twilight and Spike’s cards in his other hand. “It’s time for you to share the same fate as your other two friends.”

Sunset’s eyes widened and she braced herself as the bright lights headed straight for her, and she woke up in a gasp of fright.

There she sat, upright in bed, sweaty and panting. She held her head and wiped the sweat off her brow.

“I’ve got to get some air!”

She climbed out of bed and made her way to the window, opening it up wide to let some air in.

She thought deeply as she put her hand to her head, “This whole tournament’s been nothing but trouble and danger since it started, and they call it “The Friendship Cup?”

She thought back to how it all started with those two evil creeps in that strange realm and they took Princess Twilight’s soul, strong-arming Sunset to enter the tournament to save her friend.

Things only got really heated up as her friends joined the tournament to help her save Twilight, only to fall victim to rival duelists who were dueling for either greedy reasons, or desperation to win the tournament and get the prize money for the intent of saving and helping others, like the Titans want to save their city.

Then those creeps struck again and imprisoned Spike’s soul along with Twilight’s, and worse than that, Masquerade had just made it clear he planned to win the tournament for power-hungry reasons, but it was still unclear what drove him to doing all this.

Karle was no better. She had been rude to the gang since the day they had met, and made it clear that she had no intention of being nice to or cooperating with the group either. Her only interest was dueling Masquerade, no matter who she had to beat or hurt in order to get that chance!

Still, the main thing on her mind was those two evil creeps.

“Who are they? What do they want? And why was it so important that they forced me to enter the tournament?”


Far behind her, on the other side of her bed, her message book began to glow softly, and the image of Princess Celestia appeared.

Sunset turned round at the glowing, and gasped softly, “Princess Celestia…”

“Hello Sunset, I have good news and bad news.”

Sunset gave her most undivided attention.

“I have found the information you seek regarding the evil that has been tormenting you and your friends, but the bad news is, if I am correct, which I hope I am not, the world you are in could be in grave danger.”

Celestia used magic to show Sunset images of that strange world from a page in a book, and its name below the picture.

“The Malefic World…?” Sunset murmured, and suddenly it all came back to her just like that, and the whole thing was starting to make some bit of sense.

“I’ve got to warn the rest of the gang!” except given the time of night, everyone was most likely sound asleep, and the finals were tomorrow.

“We are heading straight into a trap!”

Celestia had to agree with her there.

“Can’t you come here yourself and aid us?” asked Sunset.

Celestia shamefully shook her head, “Much as I wish I could, I’m afraid that is impossible.

Know that we know the Malefic World is behind all this, I must keep Equestria protected from any possible invasion.” She paused and sighed “It only makes me wish Princess Twilight was here to assist in these, now, dangerous times.”

Sunset cringed, but she understood.

“But… will you at least be able to help us if we really need it?”

Celestia nodded proudly, “I will do everything in my power if I can.”

She said no more and vanished, leaving Sunset almost too concerned to go back to sleep. How desperately she wanted to tell the others what she had learned.

“Wait…!” she realized “Maybe I can…!”

She remembered an old spell Celestia had taught her once, of how to tap into other’s dreams, the same kind that Princess Luna while she was still sealed away in the moon.

She wasn’t too sure of trying it though because she hardly was ever able to get it right too well, and just trying to enter the dream was hard enough; she knew then she’d have to track every single one of the others down to tell them all.

“I can’t wait until morning!” she said to herself “I’ve got to try. They have to know about this!”

She sat quietly on her bed, crossed her legs, and held her hands together. Then she shut her eyes and concentrated her Equestrian Magic hard but silently.

She just sat there, and sat there, hardly even moving, and finally, he magic began to ignite as her body began to envelope in a soft glow.

Soon, she opened her eyes, and realized she was actually standing in the dream-world.

“I can’t believe it! I actually did it!”

She then began to feel a bit unstable, forgetting to keep control to stay in the realm.

That was only the easy part. Now she had to find everyone in their dreams, which at first didn’t seem as easy as there were millions of dreamers all over the realm-- all those dream bubbles flying past her, with so many bizarre fantasies.


“How am I supposed to find them in all this?” she wondered.

Then she remembered again what Celestia had told her about dream magic.

“…While in the dream-world, you can visit any dream of any person or creature you are very close to. Of course, they have to be sleeping in order for you to make contact with them, and even if they are not dreaming, you will have the power to communicate with them in a special dream you can create.”

Sunset felt she had nothing to lose, and tried concentrated hard, thinking deeply about all her friends.


Rainbow Dash was dreaming about dueling in the big leagues, and naturally she had just defeated Masquerade and Karle, in one thunderous shot.

The two duelists were on the ground whining like babies that they lost while Rainbow gloated at them. “Ah, yeah…! I am the Queen of Games reborn!!”

Suddenly, her dream began to fade.

“What’s going on?”

Sunset then appeared before her.

“Sunset…? What are you doing here?”

“Never mind that, Rainbow; I need you to come with me. It’s important.”

Rainbow didn’t know what to believe, but actually followed her friend.


Then there was Pinkie Pie, who was dreaming of-- what else—the biggest, blowout of a party there could possibly be, with giant balloons and decorations, regular sized confetti puffing out all over, and the food… oh, the food!!

Cakes, ice-creams, pies, pizza’s, cheeseburgers, fries-- they all had to be at least a-hundred feet high, and since it was Pinkie’s dream, naturally she didn’t have to stop eating as she never felt full.

“I never want this party to end! NEVER…!!”

Sadly, Rainbow and Sunset both showed up.

“Sorry, Pinkie; party’s over.” said Rainbow.

“We need to have a meeting.” added Sunset.

Much as Pinkie couldn’t understand how they were here, when she could see her friends down below dancing in the streets with the crowds.

“No!” she cried “NO!! I SAID I’D NEVER LEAVE HERE!!”

The girls sighed, and dragged her off, holding her by the arms and legs.


One-by-one, the trio rounded up the rest of the gang, finding them within their own special dreams.

Eventually the managed to track down most of the gang, including Celestia as she was a finalist too, but Twilight, Robin and Vic were nowhere to be found.

“They must not be asleep.” suggested Kori “Knowing Dick and Vic they’re probably still up and trying to crack secrets to all this. Typical.”

“Still, what are we all doing here?” asked Raven “How are we even here to begin with.”


“It’s not important now,” said Sunset “But what I have to tell all of you is, so please listen.”

Once she saw she had everyone’s attention, she used the dream magic to conjure up still images from the book she remembered.

“That’s that shadowy world we were all trapped in!” whimpered Fluttershy, and she began to feel terrified, even in this dream.

“Easy there, girl.” said Applejack, and then she turned to Sunset “You finally know what it is?”

Sunset nodded and explained the story, as much as she possibly remembered from her studies.


“Centuries ago, Equestria was a war with beings from another dimension.

The Malefic World: A world of sheer eeriness and shadows, where its inhabitants believed in darkness and power-- that these were the most important things. They sought to erase any and all forces that dared go for the opposite-- light, friendship, and peace.

They managed to break their way into Equestria, and planned to take over.

The Equestrian forces fought valiantly under Celestia’s command, against the army of Malefic warriors, under the command of their rulers-- Two Princes; two brothers to be precise.”

There were images of the two brothers shown next, in their true forms, though the pictures were badly faded due to the books outdated age, even when Sunset had read it, but the brothers seemed very monstrous.

They had large horns on their heads, four each. They seemed more muscular and appeared to be wearing large capes with shoulder plates, and armor plating on their arms, legs, and torso armor.

It was still too hard to make them out due to the faded and blurry images. Even some of the writing was wiped out or too blurry to be read.

“But what happened in the end?” asked Terra.

Sunset showed more images and explained…

“The war went on for some time, weeks, and months even, and both sides seemed perfectly matched. Soldier-after-Soldier fell in battle, yet the fighting never seemed to cease.

That’s when Celestia, herself, decided to take the battle straight to the source, and entered The Malefic World through its main portal, where she confronted the brothers in a great showdown.

The brothers fought relentlessly, and Celestia refused to give in and kept fighting until she was on the brink of exhaustion.

Just as the brothers were assured of their victory and moved in to claim Celestia’s life, she pulled a fast one, revealing her true plan to sneak warriors into the brothers’ palace while the brothers were distracted, and now weaker from battling her for so long.

Horribly overpowered and outmatched, the brothers had one final trick up their sleeve, and opened one final portal, escaping through dimensions.

No one knew where they escaped to, but at least with the leaders gone, Equestria was able to overpower the last of the Malefic Forces, and Celestia used her power to seal away the foreboding realm as it was far too dangerous to continue to exist openly.

In time, the Malefic World and its darkness were left forgotten by many, but both it and the war were chronicled into Equestrian history.”

There were no more images for her to show anyone, and the gang was all struck with shocked expressions of awe and horror.

Celestia was a little astonished; however, as this was the first time ever she had come close to seeing her actual pony counterpart from the Magic World.

“…Unbelievable.” was all she could find to say.

“Then, obviously, those two guys were saw are the two princes.” said Fluttershy.

Sunset agreed, “The brothers must have made their way here to this world, and I think I know who they really are now!”

Rairty’s eyes widened and her heart skipped a beat, “Darling… you aren’t suggesting…”

Sunset gave her a deep stare without saying a thing.

She meant the Prince Brothers, Rubeus, and Loki.

“No! No, I can’t believe that!” cried Rarity “Not my handsome Loki!” she pulled out her cellphone, where she revealed to have taken loads of pictures of Loki on the screens, or from afar at the park.

“Creepy,” murmured Raven “…Just creepy.”

Rarity looked deeply at a picture of Loki on her phone with her hands quivering.

The others were all skeptical about this as well.

“Well, we don’t really have proof that it’s them.” said Applejack.

“It could all be just coincidence.” added Pinkie “Lots of people have the same names.”

Kori agreed and then asked to Raven, “Wouldn’t you have sensed something evil about those men?”

Raven only shook her head, “I don’t think so. We were trapped in the Malefic world and most of us couldn’t use our super powers. Only natural power and abilities seemed to work.

I don’t think even outside of it, I can sense any Malefic powers. It’s probably too much for me to understand or know.”

Fluttershy hesitated to ask but, “Um… if the Prince Brothers are really behind this, and their hosing the tournament tomorrow, then doesn’t… that… mean…?”

A long silence followed, and everyone, especially the finalists had the same sickening feeling that they were walking straight to into a trap.

“Wait!” cried Rainbow “We all seem to be forgetting something. It’s Sunset they want. Remember, they were targeting her to enter the tournament, and we only signed up to help her save Princess Twilight and Spike,

And by us, I mean us Equestria Girls.”

The other girls nodded, except for Rarity who was still staring at Loki’s picture with ever-growing disbelief.


Sunset knew this from day one, “But what do they want from me?” she wondered.

She also thought back to her magical cards and remembered that her mystery sender told her they would help her save her friends.

“Whoever sent me those cards must’ve known this all would happen, and gave me these cards to help stop the brothers.”

“Yeah, but, exactly what are the brothers trying to do?” asked Terra.

“More importantly, why don’t whoever sent you them cards try to stop all this them self?” added Applejack.

Sunset couldn’t figure any of this, and worse her body was starting to flicker.

“What’s happening?” asked Celestia.

“The magic is wearing out.” cried Sunset “I’m not as powerful as Princess Celestia, so I can only maintain this dream sequence for so long.”

“But wait, what about the rest of us?” cried Pinkie.

“It’ll be okay,” said Sunset “It’s all a dream; you’ll all just wake up, but don’t ignore what you just learned.”


Sunset finally snapped awake and nearly fell off her bed.

She felt dizzy and really tired, but it was hard for her to believe she really did all that.

She lay down on her bed and pulled the covers up feeling able to go back to sleep, but she thought silently, “Tomorrow the finals begin, and I’m pretty that’s what the Prince Brothers will try to make their move, whatever it is.

No matter what happens, I have to win this tournament, just like whoever gave me the cards told me to.”

She knew the three Titans ladies would be sure to tell Robin and Vic what they were told, but she was concerned about Twilight.

Then again, it wasn’t like Twilight was in the finals, or even dueling for that matter.



Twilight had indeed been wide awake while the dream was occurring during the night, but she went to sleep after the meeting had begun so Sunset was unable to reach out to her and due to the late hours, none of the others bothered to text her. Her phone was turned off anyway.

However, early in the morning, at the very crack of dawn, she was up and out of bed, and in the shadows of her dark bedroom; she wastucking something into her bed to make it look like she was still in bed.

Then she headed over to her window and opened it quietly and slipped out onto the roof above the porch.

Nobody could see her; everyone was still in bed, sleeping away, and there was hardly any traffic at this hour of the morning.

She shut the window softly and then slowly climbed her way down the drainpipe, and then made her way down the street.

She had a slight look of regret on her face which only grew deeper as she got further and further from her home, and made it to the corner bus stop just in time to catch an early morning bus that was headed down town near Magic Land.

She sat there so silently with her fists clenching her tack-pants.

“This is it,” she thought “I feel so guilty about all this, but I have to go through it. It’s probably the only way I can finally move on and put it all behind me.”

Then she thought of all her friends and what they told her last night.

“I’m sorry, guys, but it’s gone too far now. I can’t quit.”

Later that morning, when the sun finally came all the way up,

There was a knock at Twilight’s bedroom door.

“Twily, are you up yet?” called Shining Armor.

“You can come in.” Twilight actually answered.

Her brother came in to see she was already out of bed and dressed.

“Breakfast is on.”

“I’m okay, I’ve already eaten. I’ve been up early. I was just too excited to go back to sleep.”

Her brother smiled. “Somebody’s feeling much better.”

“Why shouldn’t I? Today’s the finals, and I know our friends will do well.”

Shining nodded, and Cadance called up to him, “Hey up there, breakfast is getting cold. The sooner we eat, the sooner we can get over to the park.”

“Coming, Hon...” Shining called to his wife.


Later, during mid-morning at Magic Land, the whole park lit up with fireworks as the eight finalists stood together on the same white dueling ring from the other day.

The audience cheered for joy and Pinkie couldn’t help but way to the crowds and blow them kisses.

Raven shook her head in dismay.

The rest of the gang were all in the crowds in the front row.

Robin and Vic looked very tired and baggy-eyed; as they had been up late doing research, but Kori did give them the message when she got up.

Vic scanned the entire area with his wrist-com, and he could detect nothing out of an ordinance. “If something bad really is going to happen, it either isn’t here or I just can’t detect it.”

Twilight was also as disturbed to hear about the Malefic World.

“I’m sorry I couldn’t be there in the dream. I was busy with something.”

Rarity was still gawking at her phone in complete self-denial about the thought of Loki being the enemy.

Applejack then looked down at a ticket in her hand, which had an odd numeral code on it. “What do you suppose these are for?

Everyone else had a ticket-- the girls, the Titans, every single person who ever came into the park that day was given a special ticket upon entry.

Just then, the wind started to pick up, as a large airship hovered high up over the park. It was all silver with gold edges, and its engines were hydro-powered-- collecting compensation from the clouds.

The ship itself had to be twice the size of the center of the park, enough to hold a couple dozen people or a little more

The engines were so strong yet silent and barely made much noise-- almost magical.

The ship then flew over and into the open fields outside the park where it touched down gracefully.

“My goodness,” exclaimed Rarity “Why, that ship! It’s… it’s… a sensational dream in view! Just the sight of it screams “First Class Accommodations!”

Finally, the Prince Brothers appeared on the big screen behind the dueling platform.

“Good morning duelists and patrons.” announced Rubeus “And an especially good morning to our eight finalists.”

The images of the duelists appeared on the screens all over the park for all to see, and the crowds cheered for joy.

Rainbow waved to them all, and Pinkie leapt with glee while Celestia blushed.

Raven didn’t seem to bother much and stood perfectly still, while Terra looked beside her at Masquerade, still pretty cross with him from the way he behaved the other night and yet still so curious as to his motivations as well as his real identity.

Masquerade gave no indications, but he rolled his eyes under his mask, glaring angrily at her.

Karle stood at the far end of the line, away from the two, and she looked straight down at Masquerade, with her fist clenched, but that same burning determination in her eyes to duel him.

As for Sunset, she stood in the middle of the line, and was a mix between both sides of duelists next to her, but she was really growing concerned about the finals starting, especially with the Prince Brothers and what she had remembered about them.

Loki then announced to the finalists, “The vehicle you have just seen touchdown in the fields behind the park is the location of where the finals shall take place.

Following the end of these announcements, you, the finalists, will board our airship, and we shall take a journey around the entire country, elevated at five-thousand feet high, where the dueling shall truly take place.

Inside you will nothing less than First Class accommodations, including private suites to yourselves.”


“My goodness!” said Celestia “I’ve always dreamed of first class.”

Rainbow was all giddy and excited inside for the idea of flying in a big ship, but she kept well in mind of the potential danger involved.

“I don’t know if I should feel excited or concerned.” she thought “Still, it does rock we’ll get be flying and all that.”

Pinkie could barely contain herself as she hugged Sunset tightly, “We’re going on a tour! This is so exciting!”

Much as sunset was delighted, she whispered to her, “Don’t forget, this could be a trap.”

Pinkie stopped jumping, “Well, yeah, it could be, but what could be so dangerous about a ship like that?”

Raven and Terra, from their experiences in the past, nodded at one-another promising to stay strong and alert for anything at all.

Rarity was starting to feel jealous of her friends on the stand, and nibbled her nails to control herself.

“Are you okay, Rarity?” asked Fluttershy.

“Just… peachy…” Rarity said calmly.

Rubeus then called out, “And now a very special announcement to all of you holding tickets.”

Every single person in the crowd looked down at their tickets and the number-codes on them.

Then, there on the screen, appeared a kind of lottery tumbler, shuffling up numbers.

“Our airship is large.” said Rubeus “And we have much room to spare, and there’s nothing wrong with having a live audience.

Therefore, this lottery shall now determine four lucky patrons among all of you to join us as special guests on this flight we are about to make. You will be given the same accommodations as the duelists, and be granted to quite an enjoyable experience.”

The crowds were chattering like crazy with the excitement of the idea of getting to ride on that big ship and watch the duels live, while many were already disappointed figuring they couldn’t possibly have their numbers drawn.

Rarity was a mix of excited and worried that she almost gnawed into her ticket. “They must pick me! Fate would never deny me such a privilege as this!”

Vic sighed and whispered to Applejack “Is there any way to get her to stop?”

“Are you kidding? You should see her when she gets going.” to which she meant Rarity was hopeless when it came to things like this.


“Watch your tickets now.” Loki called, and the first lottery drawing began.

The numbers were draw, and out of all the hundreds of people gathered round, Fluttershy’s ticket was the first winner.

“Me? I won?” she asked sheepishly, and soon felt every eye focusing on her, making her feeling like she wanted to curl up and hide like a scared little mouse.

“Will our winner kindly step onto the stand.” Rubeus called.

Applejack gave her a little nudge to get her going past the crowd barrier, and Fluttershy managed to get up on the stage, much to Rarity’s ever-growing aggravation.

“Fluttershy wins? How can this be happening to her and not to me?!” she said with her teeth clenched.

Then the next numbers were drawn, and Rarity’s ticket won, to which her eyes lit up, and sparkled like diamonds. “I’ve won! I’VE WON!!” and she bounced giddily like Pinkie would and joined her friends on stage.

Sunset began to sense something strange happening, even more so when Applejack and Twilight were the final two winners.

Applejack and Twilight began to feel the same way.

“Strange how all of us won.” said Applejack.

Twilight did some calculations, “The odds are hundreds of thousands to so few that we’d all get picked.

Nevertheless, they joined their friends on stage, much to the dismay of the hundreds of people who didn’t win, yet they were still cheering for the winners.

“All my friends won.” Sunset thought “I don’t think I like this. I know I should, but I’ve got a feeling there’s something more behind this.”


“Congratulations winners.” Rubeus announced, “And now would you and our finalists kindly make your way to the airship.”


The park security guards parted away the crowds and kept the excited people back so the folks on the stage could make their way over.

“Twily!” Shining Armor called.

“You can’t just go off like this.” added Cadance, but naturally neither Twilight nor the others could hear them over the crowds.

“I doubt very much parents will approve of this.” said Luna, “But I can’t help but envy my sister.”

Robin clenched his fists, and got the attention of all the others, “We’re going to follow them.”

Vic and Kori immediately got the idea, but the three adults were curious. Fortunately they didn’t have to work at the fair that day, and Robin invited them all to come with them to the Titans’ Camper.


“I don’t get it.” said Kori “Shouldn’t the girls’ parents be notified about this-- just flying off with total strangers?”

“I’m more concerned about the girls.” said Robin “Don’t you think it’s kind of odd that out of all the hundreds of people there, us included, that they were all winners?”

The others all were silent and did share his thoughts.

“The Prince Brothers could’ve manipulated that lottery to ensure they’d win.” suggested Shining Armor.

Cadance felt a shiver go up her spine, “I think they really are up to something, and they need all the girls, and not just Sunset for whatever it is.”

“Well, we’re going to find out what.” said Robin.


While he and the others continued their way to the camper, the finalists and the winners made it to the boarding ramp of the massive airship.

“Wha-Ha-How!” exclaimed Pinkie “Look at the size of this ship!”

“I’ve seen airliners smaller than this.” said Celesita.

Masquerade gave no comment.

Karle and Terra both gawked at him with different reasons in mind.


Then, the big hatch the ship opened wide, and there stood none other than the brothers themselves, and Rubeus and Loki announced over the intercom, “Welcome guests and duelists.”

“Please make your way up the ramp and prepare for departure.”

“Yippee!” chirped Pinkie as she bounded up the ramp.

“Hey, wait up!” called Rainbow.

Rarity only politely and casually stepped up the ramp like a proud lady.

Everyone made their way up, but Sunset was still concerned by all this.

“Well, this is it.” she said to herself “…I just hope we’re all doing the right thing.”

Author's Note:

We're barely halfway through this, but I'm afraid updates are going to be much slower from here on... may even have to put this on Hiatus for a while.

It's my busy season, I've got TONS of things to make.

-Priority videos for Halloween, November 10, Christmas, and January 2
-Friendship is Failure's for Christmas and Valentines
-Especially got to get Starfleet Season 9 going
-A new season of Teen Titan Idol...

...LET'S GET BUSY!!!

PreviousChapters Next