• Published 8th May 2019
  • 1,674 Views, 136 Comments

Yu-Gi-Oh E-QUEST - DakariKingMykan



The Equestria Girls are going to participate in a dueling tournament.

  • ...
81
 136
 1,674

PreviousChapters Next
Episode 30: Fear Factory

Author's Note:

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

I had to rewrite the duel in "RECKLESS RIVALRY" because it turned out I made Karle use a whole bunch of cards from 2019.

You know my rules... "NO CARDS ANY LATER THAN August 3, 2017 (Unless they debuted int he Animes/Manga or video games originally)

So I've rewritten the duel, IF you wish to go back and reread it, but for future reference, here is a list of following Lunalight Cards that Karle is forbidden to use...

Lunalight Crimson Fox
Lunalight Sabre Dancer
Lunalight Kaleido Chick
Lunalight Emerald Bird
Lunalight Yellow Marten

Lunalight Fusion

Lunalight Serenade Dance


*Sighs* This is only going to make it all the HARDER to make the duels

EPISODE THIRTY

Masquerade looked at all the hazards that stood before him-- grinders, conveyors, flame throwers, smashers, moving pillars and walls.

“Huh! Baby food.” he scoffed under his mask, which was his way of saying "Too easy"

He then leapt over, and began to run through the hazards, leaping, ducking, and rolling to dodge them with ease-- the result from having cleared many escape room games over the years, and knowing how to overcome obstacles.

He didn’t go unnoticed though.

In one area of the factory, Karle was observing him from behind a machine unit, and way up high in the rafters, Rainbow saw him, and had a huge chain in her hands, preparing to swing right down and force him into a duel with her and get her payback.

“Your mine, you creep!” she grumbled.

Karle was feeling and growling the same way, “I’m going to get you, Masquerade. Then you’ll regret what you did to me long ago!”

She was ready and waiting for him to come near so she could ambush him.


Masquerade suddenly spotted something, way at the far end of a huge conveyer belt and atop a huge screen-gate climb-- a point-card.

“This is too easy.” he felt.

He didn’t seem to notice the two girls were about to ambush him, and just grabbed onto the gate and began to climbing his way up.

Rainbow swung on the chain like a vine, and at the same time, Karle leapt out from behind the machine unit and dashed down they conveyer.

“…YOU’RE MINE!!” both ladies shouted, as they got in closer and closer, and then…

WHAMM!! They ended up crashing into each other.

They weren’t hurt, or dizzy, but they were surprised.

“YOU…?!” they shouted at one another.

Then the duel field formed around them, meaning they had to duel each other instead of Masquerade.

Masquerade looked down grimly at the two ladies and informed them, “I already had a duel before I even came to this factory.

You two wannabes can’t duel me.

Got it?!”

Then he continued his climb.

“Why you…” Karle growled, and she rushed to try and get at him, but the barrier of the duel field kept her locked in tight.

“I don’t believe this!”

Then she turned and fumed at Rainbow, “This is all your fault!”

“Funny,” sneered Rainbow “I was just thinking the same thing about you, but it looks like we’re stuck.

No matter, I’ve got a bone to pick with you anyway, as well as Masquerade.”

“Oh, a battle of trash-talk, too bad you’ve come unarmed!” snarled Karle “Nevertheless, I knocked out your friend, Rarity, and it’ll be a pleasure to punish you for getting in my way!”

The two ladies snarled at each other as they prepared their disks.

“…DUEL!!”

Rainbow LP: 8000

Karle LP: 8000

“So, who goes first?” Rainbow asked.

“By all means, you may start.” said Karle.


The two ladies glared at one another, but drew their cards and Rainbow agreed to go first.

“Let’s see you deal with this! I summon RAIDRAPTOR - NAPALM DRAGONIUS.”

(Atk: 1000)

“And now I use its special ability to deal--”

“…To deal me 600 points of damage.” Karle cut in “I know how the card works!”

Rainbow growled angrily, and the ordered her monster to “…Sock it to her!”

The bird flapped its huge wings sending a big air gust at Karle, draining her score.

Karle LP: 8000 -----> 7400

“Now,” said Rainbow “Since I have a “Raidraptor” on the field, I can summon RAIDRAPTOR –FUZZY LANIUS.”

(Atk: 500)

“With these two level 4 Raidraptors, I build the Overlay Network!”

Her two monsters vanished into the portal, and out appeared the new one in a flashing light.

“I Xyz Summon RAIDRAPTOR – FORCE STRIX!”

(Def: 2000)

“Now, I use its special ability…!” she stopped and glared at Karle “…Unless you know already.”

Karle only yawned, “You use one overlay unit, and you add a “Raidraptor” to your hand.”

“That’s right…” Rainbow mocked, “And I choose “Raidraptor – Booster Strix.”

Karle grunted softly, knowing what that card did, much to Rainbow’s amusement.

“Now I’ll place one card facedown, and end my turn.

Are you scared yet? I know I’d be if I were you. Remember, I saw all your cards when you dueled against Rarity, so I know what I’m in for.”

Karle only snickered, “You only saw a small fraction of my deck, a few cards at the most.

You didn’t see everything I can do.”

Rainbow realized she was right, but tried hard not to let it get to her.

Karle drew her card, “And I’m going to prove it to you, by summoning LUNALIGHT WHITE RABBIT!”

(Atk: 800)

Rainbow hadn’t seen this new monster during Rarity’s duel with Karle.

Karle then snickered, “If you’re thinking your facedown card will help you, guess again, for White Rabbit’s special ability lets me send it back to your hand.”

“No!” cried Rainbow, but she was forced to take back her card.

Karle grinned, “And it’s just the beginning, because now I play POLYMERIZATION, fusing my White Rabbit with LUNALIGHT PURPLE BUTTERFLY in my hand.”

The two monsters merged together, forming a new beast.

“I Fusion Summon LUNALIGHT CAT DANCER!”

(Atk: 2400)

Rainbow remembered hearing of this monster during Rarity’s duel, but she hadn’t actually seen it played and had no idea what to expect.

“You see,” hissed Karle “You don’t know everything about my deck, but I know a lot about yours, and if you think I’ve forgotten of your Booster Strix and its ability to destroy monsters when I attack…”

She paused, and instead played a card, “Well, just watch, and you’ll see.”

Rainbow was really getting annoyed with Karle’s cheekiness, as she thought, “What, is she toying with me, or is she expecting me to make such a move?

She paused and looked down at her Booster Strix.

“… I think I’ve got an idea. I just hope I’m not regretting it.”



Karle then entered her battle phase.

“Cat Dancer, Attack! Destroy that Raidraptor.”

Her monster complied and dashed over to strike.

“And by the way, when my monster declares an attack, you automatically take 100 points of damage.”

Rainbow growled, and her life points dropped.

Rainbow LP: 8000 -----> 7900

However, Rainbow just stood there, and let the attack go through, destroying her monster.

“What?” said Karle “You didn’t use your Booster Strix?”

“Nah, I figured you wanted me to.” said Rainbow “But while you may know what cards I have, and while you may know how they work, that doesn’t mean you know when I’ll decide to actually use them!”

Karle growled softly.

“You think you can match brains with me? They don’t call me “Wits” for nothing.

I’ll place one card facedown, and end my turn.”


Rainbow smirked, “My draw now…”

She took her card, but then thought deeply about what to do.

“I still don’t know what else she’s got packed in that deck of hers. I better play cautiously and not use up all my best resources right away.

But maybe if I can get her to use up her resources, I can lead her wide open to my attacks.

Yeah, that’s what I’ll do.”


She grabbed a card in her hand, “I summon RAIDRAPTOR – SKULL EGALE!”

(Atk: 1000)

“Then I play the spell RAIDRAPTOR – CALL, so I can summon a second Skull Eagle from my deck!”

(Def: 1000)

“Now I’ll overlay these two level 3 flyers…

…I Xyz Summon RAIDRAPTOR – FIEND EGALE!”

(Atk: 1000)

Karle gawked up at the screeching monster. “Clever, I know why you summoned that!”

Rainbow flicked her bangs with her fingers, “You know it-- by using the two Skull Egales to Xyz Summon, my birdman gains 300 attacks points for each one.”

(Atk: 1000) -----> (Atk: 1600)

Then I don’t have to explain it, but I will anyway.

I activate Fiend Egale’s abbility; by using an overlay unit, I can target your Cat Dancer, and then you’ll take damage equal to its attack power.”

Karle growled, and watched as the bird flapped its wings at Cat Dancer. The monsters shielded itself from the strong gales, but bits of flowing energy seemed to come right off of it and ready to strike Karle.

“I don’t think so!” snapped Karle “I activate the trap FUSION GUARD!”

“A trap?” cried Rainbow. Then she remembered that Karle never played any traps during her duel with Rarity.

“Surprised are you? Well I’m not.” Karle taunted “And thanks to this trap, whenever an effect is activated that deals me damage, I can negate it by sending one Fusion Monster from my extra deck to the graveyard.”


Rainbow growled as her monster’s effect failed, but then smirked, “No matter, because now I can use the ability of the Skull Egale in my graveyard.

When it’s detached from an Xyz monster I control, I can add one “RaidRaptor” card in the graveyard to my hand, and I’ll take back my “Raidraptor – Call.”

Karle now knew two cards Rainbow was holding, but she knew as she thought, “I don’t how she’s going to use them, but I know she has them.

I’ve got to get her to use them up.”

“Here I come!” shouted Rainbow “Fiend Eagle, attack Cat Dancer!”

“What?” snapped Karle “You’re attacking me with a monster that’s weaker than mine?”

(Atk: 1600) VS (Atk: 2400)

Rainbow’s bird flapped its wings, thrusting the air current at Cat Dancer, but Cat Dancer leapt up high, dodging the blast and returned fire by firing a huge blast of light right back, destroying the attacker.

Rainbow braced herself as the shockwaves sped past her.

Rainbow LP: 7900 -----> 7100

“It was worth taking the hit,” she said “Because now I get to play RANK-UP-MAGIC DOUBLE DOOM!

Since a “Raidraptor” Xyz monster I had was destroyed by battle this turn, I get to summon it right back to the field again.

Return to me, Fiend Eagle!”

(Atk: 1000)

“And now… or rather I think you already know what happens, since you’re such an “Expert” on cards.”

Karle clenched her fist, “It lets you use it to Xyz Summon a monster that has double the rank as its own.”

Rainbow snickered, “You bet, so now I Xyz Summon a Rank 6 “Raidraptor!”

Her monster vanished into the Overlay Network portal, and out came a monster that was glowing brightly in brightness, which faded as the monster stretched out its massive wings and it gave a huge screech that echoed all through the factory.

“And there it is…RAIDRAPTOR – REVOLUTION FALCON!”

(Atk: 2000)

“The Revolution Falcon!” cried Karle.

“So you know about this bad-boy too.” said Rainbow “Then you should also know that when this bad boy attacks a special summoned monster, like your overgrown kitty, all her attack points get wiped out!”

(Atk: 2400) -----> (Atk: 0)

“My monster’s attack is Zero!” cried Karle.

“Yep, zip, ziltch, and nadda…

…And BTW: It’s still my battle phase.”

She ordered her monster to attack Cat Dancer.

The falcon spouted out a blazing wave of darkness from its mouth, and struck Cat Dancer hard in a big explosion, which nearly threw Karle off her feet, and she lost 2000 points exactly.

Karle LP: 7400 -----> 5400

“That was for Rarity, and all the trash-talking you did to her!” sneered Rainbow.

Suddenly, as the smoke cleared, she could see Cat Dancer was still standing.

“What? It survived the blast?”

Karle snickered, “Of course, or didn’t I mention that my Cat Dancer can’t be destroyed in battle? Oh, I guess I didn’t.”

Rainbow was outraged at that, but hardly fazed. “Well, in that case, I’ll have to destroy it anyway.”

“What?” snapped Karle.

“Ah, yeah,” gloated Rainbow “See, when Revolution Falcon-- oh, wait, you should already know this—I can use its overlay unit and instantly destroy your monster!”

Karle growled, and watched as the giant bird let out a huge, shrieking caw that blew Cat Dancer over and destroyed her just like that, sending the gales and shockwaves at Karle.

“Sweet!” cried Rainbow “And what’s more, you now take damage equal to your Cat’s attack points. That’s 2400!!”

“A’rgh!!” growled Karle.

Karle LP: 5400 -----> 3000

“I’ll place one card facedown, and end my turn.” said Rainbow. “So, let’s see how your “Wits” match me and my skill!”

Karle clenched her fists, “Keep talking tough, it makes it all the more greater when I crush folks like you who think they know everything.”

“Yeah, like YOU I suppose?!” sneered Rainbow “You act like a smarty-pants know-it-all, and you give people rough times.

You ought to be ashamed!”

Karle scoffed, “It’ll take more than that to intimidate me.

Now, I draw!”

She had three cards in her hand, and she like what they were.

“Now I play this spell, LUNALIGHT PERFUME, which lets me special summon a “Lunalight” from my graveyard, and I choose, “Purple Butterfly!”

(Atk: 1000)

“So what?” snapped Rainbow “It’s not like that’s going to help you.”

“Oh, but it is. You wanted me to pit my wits against your skill, and so here it comes!

I play THE PILLAGER! It lets me steal one card from your hand.”

“Ah!” gasped Rainbow.

Karle didn’t even need to tell her which card she wanted and gave her the “Hand it over” gesture.

Rainbow pitched her Booster Strix across the field, and into Karle’s hand.

“Looks like I don’t have to worry about when and how you’ll use this now.” Karle taunted “Especially when I banish Lunalight Perfume from the graveyard to use its other effect, but first I have to discard.”

Rainbow watched as her Booster-Strix was discarded into Karle’s duel disk.

Since they were in the virtual world, the card was automatically loaded into Rainbow’s graveyard where it would go per the rules.

“Now I get to add a “Lunalight” from my deck to my hand, one that I’m sure you’ll recognize…

…LUNALIGHT WOLF!”

Rainbow winced, remembering fully-well what that card did the last time she saw.

“I set my wolf into the Pendulum Zone!” shouted Karle, “Now I get to use its Pendulum ability, which lets me summon a “Lunalight” Fusion Monster by banishing the correct monsters from my field or graveyard.

So I banish from my graveyard Cat Dancer, and White Rabbit, as well as the LUNALIGHT PANTHER DANCER I sent there with Fusion Guard.”

The three monsters all merged together and Karle shouted way up high, “I Fusion Summon LUNALLIGHT LEO DANCER!”

(Atk: 3500)

Rainbow cringed hard. She remembered this monster too well, and how it trounced Rarity in her duel.

“I should warn you,” said Karle “Not only is my Leo Dancer able to attack twice in one battle, but it cannot be destroyed by card-effects.

So don’t try anything!”

Rainbow trembled softly, more in outrage than concern.

“But that’s not all…” said Karle “I’ll use my Purple Butterfly’s ability, which lets me send her off the field, and then I can add 1000 attack points to my Leo Dancer!”

“What?!” snapped Rainbow.

(Atk: 3500) -----> (Atk: 4500)

“Leo Dancer, attack!” shouted Karle, and her monster attacked Rainbow’s monster hard.

(Atk: 4500) VS (Atk: 2000)

“My Raidraptor!” cried Rainbow.

Rainbow LP: 7100 -----> 4600

“And now that your field is empty,” said Karle “Leo Dancer, attack her directly!”

Rainbow braced herself as the monster stepped over and gave her a huge slash with its sword.

Rainbow LP: 4600 -----> 100

Rainbow was knocked off her feet by the impact, but quickly bolted up right again!

Karle laughed teasingly, “Well, only 100 points left… Looks like your so-called “skills” are no match for me after all. You should’ve just stayed out of my way, kid.”

Rainbow’s eyes flared with rage.

“Don’t push me!”

Karle just smirked, “I’ll place one card facedown, and that ends my turn, which means my Leo Dancer’s attack goes back to 3500, but too bad it’s also the end of you!

Nothing you play will stop my Leo Dancer from wiping you out next turn.”


“We’ll see about that!” snapped Rainbow, but she thought silently “Of course, she could be right. If I don’t draw something good right now, it’ll be curtains for me!

Come on deck, show me some love!”

She drew her card, and gawked at it, and then she glared over at Karle.

Rainbow then declared, “Time for me to make my comeback.”

“What?!” snapped Karle

“I summon RAIDRAPTOR – AVENGE VULTURE.”

(Atk: 1700)

“But now, I use RAIDRAPTOR – CALL, so I can summon a second Vulture from my deck.”

(Def: 100)

“Am I supposed to feel worried?” asked Karle.

“No,” sneered Rainbow “You should feel ashamed for acting so cold towards me and my friends, and for knocking Rarity out of the tournament when we can’t afford to lose.

But I’ve got something else that’s really going to make you freak…

…I overlay both these level 4 Raidraptors.”

The Overlay Network appeared and the two monsters, and out came a new creature that Rainbow hadn’t played much.

Slowly her monster began to come into full view as the light around it faded.

“I Xyz Summon a great flyer that’s bound to make me proud…

…RAIDRAPTOR – BLADE BURNER FALCON!”

(Atk: 1000)

“But don’t be fooled by its low attack points.

When I summon this big flyer, while my life points are at least 3000 points lower than yours, my monster’s attack goes up by 3000!”

(Atk: 1000) -----> (Atk: 4000)

“It’s stronger than my Leo-Dancer!” cried Karle.

Rainbow’s eyes narrowed, “And about to get worse, for you! I activate the trap HIGH-FIVE THE SKY!”


Karle gawked at the card, “No!!”

“Yes!!” shouted Rainbow “This trap will allow me to attack once more, this battle, but it loses its special effects.

Fortunately for me, my monster gets to keep those extra attack points he has, but the same thing won’t be said for your life points, because one I destroy your Leo-Dancer, you’ll be wide open to my second attack which will clock you out.

Karle was actually showing fear for the first time ever.

Rainbow then pointed straight across at her shooting, “…This is for what you did to Rarity!”

Then she ordered her monster to attack, and it bounded straight for the Leo Dancer.

Karle clenched her fists, “No, I’m not going to lose this!

I activate FINAL FUSION!”

“Huh?” cried Rainbow “What kind of trap is that?”

Karle almost looked ashamed.

“This is a card I usually use as a last tactic when I am backed into a spot.

Whenever my Fusion Monster attacks or is attacked, both our monsters are destroyed, and then we both take damage equal to their combined attack points.”


“WHAT…?!!” cried Rainbow “But that means we’ll both lose the duel!”

The two monsters exploded in massive flames, which blasted at the two ladies knocking them back hard.

Karle LP: 3000 -----> 0

Rainbow LP: 100 -----> 0

The duel field disappeared, and both ladies looked up from the knockout. Both of them felt really outraged, but thankfully neither of them had lost any of the duel points, but it also meant they didn’t gain any either!

There was no time left for either of them to find or duel someone else, or locate any point cards.

“This is all your fault!” snarled Rainbow “Thanks to you, I’m not going get into the finals!”

“You should talk!” thundered Karle “Now because of you, Masquerade’s going to get away again!

I was this close to facing him!”

“Masquerade!” cried Rainbow. She had completely forgotten about him.

Masquerade stood atop the large climb tower he had climbed, snickering at them.

“Congratulations, ladies, you’ve proven me right all along; that you’re nothing more than a bunch of bickering twats.”

“What?!” snapped Rainbow.

“Come down here and say that!” growled Karle.

“Well, I would, but this game’s just about over, and that’s too bad, because you could’ve spent more time hunting for a point-card than stalling yourselves.

…Unlike me.”

He held up his point card, and it added to his score, but he only had 95%. Not enough to make it to the finals.

“Ha!” snapped Rainbow “Looks like you’re not going to the finals after all.” Rainbow chortled.

Masquerade only shook his head at her, “Pathetic and brainless. It’s no wonder I was able to easily crush you.”

Rainbow was really ticked now, but she suddenly realized Masquerade was only stalling her, and there was only two minutes to go before time would be up and the virtual game would end.

“Adios!” Masquerade laughed as he ported out-- having won a duel and claiming a point card.

Rainbow growled, but then she realized that Karle had run off, deep into the factory in search of a point card.

“Aha!” Karle shouted from afar.

Rainbow looked up, and saw her hanging from a chain vine and holding a card she had grabbed.

“No way!” cried Rainbow.

Karle spotted her from afar, and gave a nasty grin meaning she had gotten enough points from that card, and was now in the finals!

“So longer, sucker!” she called to Rainbow before porting out, now that her duel meter was full.

Rainbow was so incredibly outraged that she kicked the wall super hard, knocking the bolts right out of it, and causing bits and pieces of machinery to fall to bits, causing a massive chain-reaction that caused the whole factory to start collapsing, and the lava began to rise!

Rainbow was in a real spot now. She’d never be able to escape the factory before it caved in—not that it would matter much as it was all just Virtual.

Suddenly, she could see a point-card, wedged in a pile of collapsed debris across the lava.

Her one last chance to try to make good, but all the bridges and most of the obstacles had all collapsed or sunk.

Rainbow realized it was time to put her athletics to good use.

She long jumped from where she stood onto a pillar that was sinking in the lava, and then quickly leapt off of it, grabbing onto a steel bar, climbing her way up it.

She stood tall and leapt off, grabbing onto a chain vine, and swinging her way over the bubbling lava, swerving around the bursts of lava and the falling rubble around her.

“Come on! Just a little closer…!”

Suddenly, a big blazing flamethrower fired at the chain support above melting it, and Rainbow began to fall towards the lava below, but luckily for her there was a big explosions which sent a barrage of large bits of debris her way.

She actually was able to leap off of them, like stepping stones in midair.

She finally gave a great big leap, and stretched her arm out as far as she could, and snatched the card out of its wedging, and quickly putting it to her duel disk as she started to fall.

By that time, the Virtual Time has expired, and she was automatically ported out.


Rainbow awoke in the real world, and noticed that she was only among a few duelists getting out of their pods.

Most duelists had already been eliminated from the tournament, having lost all their points, and getting coded too early from the game hazards.

Masquerade and Karle were long gone themselves.

Rainbow was practically one of the last people being helped out by the workers.

“Congratulations.” one of the said “You’ve made the finals.”

“I did?”

Rainbow looked down at her duel disk screen, and it showed she already had received 100% thanks to the card she grabbed just in time, which happened to be that magical “100 Point” card-- the disk just never had time to do that fancy flashing and music playing, but she was indeed qualified to the finals.

Rainbow quivered, with joy and then leapt up high shouting, “WHA-HOO…!! I DID IT!!”

The workers congratulated her again.

“You’re one of six finalists in the tournament now.”


Rainbow kept cheering and gloating to herself, but then she halted and asked, “Only six? I thought there was supposed to be eight?”

The workers couldn’t explain anymore, and escorted her out of the building where she found all her friends were there waiting for her to congratulate her-- except for Twilight and Terra.

“Way to play it, Rainbow!” said Sunset.

“You did it!” cried Pinkie.

The three girls all huddled together in a huge hug to celebrate their going to the finals.

Raven could only sigh, “Do they have to keep squealing like that?”

“Ah, lighten up, Rae.” said Robin “You’re going to the finals yourself, which already more than triples our chances of winning it all, for everyone.”

Raven couldn’t argue with that and shot a small smile.

Then Rainbow looked up, “Wait… Applejack didn’t make it?”

Applejack shook her head, “Nope, my honesty may have cost me a little too much.”

She explained about what she did with Yosei, and how she gave him her point card, which forced her to find another one.

She found one in the western town, but it turned out to be a trap, which halved her score, and since she both won a duel and collected a card, she was ported out.

Still, she was smiling, and so were her friends.

“That was a very sweet thing you did, Applejack.” said Fluttershy “I’m sure Yosei is grateful towards you.”

“Of course he is. Why shouldn’t he be?” said Rarity.

Still, everyone knew about there being only six finalists.

“What about the remaining two?” wondered Kori “And who else is in the finals, for that matter?”

“I know Karle’s one of them!” growled Rainbow. “I can’t believe I was that close to beating her, and she actually made it.”


Twilight rushed up to group. “Hey! What did I miss?” she asked.

“Karle’s in the finals.” grumbled Rainbow.

“Oh…” Twilight said, sounding a bit worried “I didn’t know, I was in the restrooms.”

Pinkie blinked at her strangely, “You’ve been going to the bathroom a lot lately. Are you sure you’re okay?”

“Oh, um… I get a bit of indigestion when I’ve been upset for so long, like having to leave Spike alone in the camper.”

“He’ll be fine.” said Vic “The camper’s locked up tight. No one gets in or out without my say-so.”

Twilight seemed a little relieved.

“Anyway, if Karle’s in the finals, I don’t think it’ll be so bad.”

Rainbow glared at her, “How can you say that? She’s just as big a jerk as Masquerade is.

Thank goodness he’s not in the finals.”

“I wouldn’t get so cocky,” said Vic “Remember, there could be a way he could still get in.”

Even Sunset felt disturbed at such a thought, still never having forgiven Masquerade for his cold, callous attitude towards everyone.

Twilight looked furious and clenched her fist. No one seemed to notice.

“Um… where’s Terra?” asked Fluttershy.

Robin thought and realized, “She never came back to the camper. She probably left the building long ago.

Maybe…” he paused “Maybe she didn’t win.”

The others felt that a dreadful thing, but they also thought that Terra wouldn’t just walk off on her own, even if she had lost.


Suddenly, there was an announcement over the park intercom.

“Attention! Attention duelists and patrons!” Rubeus announced “The Virtual Game has ended, please report to the center of the park for a very special attraction.

One that I am certain will bedazzle you all.”


Hearing that announcement, “Come on,” said Sunset to the gang “We better find out what this is.”

“But what about Terra?” asked Rarity “Shouldn't she be coming with us?”

“She must’ve heard the announcement. I’m sure she’ll be there.” said Dick.

And so, the gang all headed off, along with the massive crowd of people.

PreviousChapters Next