• Published 19th Dec 2019
  • 276 Views, 1 Comments

Rainbow dash’s awesome daring adventure - Rainbow sparkle1



Rainbow dash finds shocking news about daring do and decides to take on what is ahead in the adventure, and little does she know of the obstacles ahead.

  • ...
 1
 276

The News

Rainbow dash was having a glorious day in ponyville, she was reading the latest ponyville chronicle, when she came upon something shocking

“Am I reading this right” she asked herself while she read the article out loud, “A.K. Yearling gone missing while writing next daring do book”

She gasped in shock and horror

“How could some pony do such a thing, I need to rescue her” she said, bothering the other pony sitting next to her on the bench.

she tucked the news paper under her wing and ran in the direction of her cloud home.


a few hours later, dash was sitting in the living room of her home, coming up with a plan to rescue A.K. from whatever kidnapped her, after many failed attempts to come up with a good enough plan.

“Maybe if I go out there with the girls, I... no that won’t work, especially when pinkie pie is around, she would just get us caught instantly,” she said as she spoke her thoughts out loud. “maybe some advise from them could help. yeah, perfect! I’ll ask my friends for advise and go in alone, and I’ll call for help if I need them.”

then she left her house and asked her friends some advise about rescuing other ponies. Of course twilight had the most info, she had books of advise that she requested rainbow to read. Then once she was sure she had enough information, she flew back to her cloud house to gather her thoughts and create a real plan.

Author's Note:

Sorry this is so short, I promise the next few chapters are a little longer.