• Published 2nd May 2019
  • 1,159 Views, 36 Comments

The Blood Feud - CeasarTwain31



In the midst of a feud between two rival groups, two ponies challenge that feud when they fall in love.

  • ...
2
 36
 1,159

Prologue: History of the Feud

Author's Note:

New Readers: Hi! Thanks for clicking on this story, I hope you enjoy it! This is my third one by the way. :)
Old Readers: Welcome back! I'm putting my other story on Hiatus in the meantime, until Finals are done in school, then I'm gonna write like I've never written before! :)

Equestria has tried to always remain the bright beacon of friendship and acceptance to all creatures all over the land, but there are two groups making friendship and peace difficult in Equestria, and have been for quite some time, The Wonderbolts, a wealthy, famous former flying troupe from Canterlot, and The Shadowbolts.

Now, things weren't always hostile between the Wonderbolts and The Shadowbolts. When the Wonderbolts first formed under Princess Celestia when she and her sister Luna were first coronated, the group were famous and rarely knew of any rough relations. That is, until the case of Swift Shadow and Sun Spot.

Both were young and upcoming flyers who wanted to wow everypony else with their flying. But, when Sun Spot was named as the next leader of the Wonderbolts, the friendship between him and Swift Shadow was forever stained, and Swift Shadow broke away from the Wonderbolts and created his own group of strong pegasi flyers, The Shadowbolts.

Almost from the moment of the founding of the Shadowbolts, they were constantly fighting for time in the spolight against the Wonderbolts. But it only got worse. As the years went on, the Shadowbolts became a straight up criminal enterprise, dealing weapons, drugs, even ponies for prostitution. Eventually, the Wonderbolts began to stoop to their level when 3 Wonderbolts were killed by a group of Shadowbolts.

Then, the straw that broke the camels back, was when Swift Shadow set up a meeting with Sun Spot to possibly end their conflict. But, it was a trap, and Swift Shadow killed Sun Spot, stabbing him 28 times with a switchblade.

This act guaranteed that the feud would certainly never end.

Of course, one would think that the authorities would do something about these group's criminal activities. But due to both group's wealth from their criminal activities, they paid off the authorities and managed to remain active throughout Equestria to this day.

In the modern day, The Wonderbolts primarily control cities like Canterlot, Cloudsdale, and Baltimare. While the Shadowbolts control Manehattan, Fillydelphia, and Whinneapolis. But in recent years, one little town has brought upon a stalemate to the fight, Ponyville.

This small town has been contested over between the groups for years, and neither side is giving up, even moving their main bases of operation closer to the town.

The current leader of the Shadowbolts, a descendant of Swift Shadow named Night Stalker, now resides in a large plantation house in the Everfree forest near Ponyville.

The current leader of the Wonderbolts, a descendant of Sun Spot named Solar Storm, lives in her ancestors mansion on the outskirts of Ponyville, on the opposite side of town from the Everfree forest.

Now, things are business as usual, both groups are dealing their stuff, intimidating both eathother and the townsponies, and just doing their thing.

Little do they know, that things are going to get even crazier very soon, and it's going to start with a little thing called love...