• Published 29th Apr 2019
  • 1,681 Views, 31 Comments

One Big Applemac - Foal Star



During the magic duel between Trixie and Twilight Applejack is transformed into a stallion.

  • ...
16
 31
 1,681

Chapter Seven: AJ's and RD's First Date

Applejack was quite concerned that Rainbow Dash flew off without any warning and he wasn't sure on what to do or how he would try to make him finally get him to open up with his emotions. Applejack ears flicked hearing clopping nearby and spotted Twilight was skipping down the street with a smile on her face as she came to tell her friend some good news. "Applejack...I just got word from Celestia that she has found a cure for your predicament."

The stallion would have been ecstatic about hearing the news a week ago was now quite nervous as he gulped and asked, "well... that's good to hear...but Um...I think I'm gonna hold off becoming a mare again for a little longer."

Twilight was quite stunned at the response, and she asked, "But why? I would assume you would want to turn back to normal as soon as possible."

Applejack turned around and responded. "I do...But there's somethin' between Rainbow Dash, and I need to know if she likes me as a mare or a stallion."

The unicorn mare rolled her eyes and snapped, "seriously your still going on about that."

Applejack sighed as he scratched the dirt with a hoof. "It's hard to explain but Rainbow Dash maybe more interested in me as a stallion. If that's the case…"

Twilight eyed her friend and responded quite curtly. "So what you're saying is that if you think Rainbow Dash likes you more as a stallion, you'll stay like this forever!"

The earth pony mare shrugged as he looked up. "Yeah, I mean...I've had feelings for Rainbow Dash for a long time. But I never had the courage to tell her… To be honest, I'm not sure if she ever had feelings for me before I transformed."

Twilight stomped a hoof and shouted, "why don't you go and just have a date with her! Honestly, you and Rainbow Dash are so stubborn it makes my head spin!"

Applejack blushed seeing that Twilight had a point and responded, "well...I guess that sounds like..um a good idea."

The unicorn mare rolled her eyes and grumbled, "how about this, I'll get Fluttershy to go tell her to meet you at the restaurant at six tonight."

Applejack's face turned a deep red, and she whimpered, "so, to..tonight! that's only a few hours from now!"

The unicorn bit Applejack on the ear just like Granny Smith would be making him cry and kick about like a colt as she growled, "just come on and get showered and then were going to Rarity's to get a new outfit. Your going to have a date with rainbow Dash then maybe you can finally stop acting so crazy."

Applejack squealed out. "Alright! Alright! I'll stop!" As the earth pony, he kicked about and was lead along by Twilight straight to Carousel Boutique.


A few hours had passed as Applejack was in Rarity Boutique in a full tuxedo and his mane was combed back and slicked with oil and cream. He was now wearing fancy cow colt boots and a black cow colt hat with gold frills. He was standing in front of a mirror looking like a handsome stallion not unlike Prince Blueblood. The stallion looked at the mirror with a cold gaze hating his new outfit and grumbled, "ugh...I look so stupid."

Rarity slowly strode over eyeing Applejack in his dashing new outfit and blushed a little as she actually saw that he was quite handsome."Oh you look dashing Applejack. If you weren't going out with Rainbow Dash, I would ask you out myself."

Applejack blushed as he turned towards Rarity with a smile and whispered, "you really mean that?"

The white-coated mare brushed Applejack's mane and cooed, "yes I do darling."

Then as if out of nowhere Applejack burst into tears and collapsed on the ground with rivers of tears streaming down his face. Rarity was quite moved as the stallion began to sob and cry. "I...I know this is awkward. But I couldnt't help myself there's so many things running through my head."

Rarity sat down with Applejack and slowly petted her mane and whispered, "of course darling I understand that this has been a emotional time for you."

Applejack turned towards her friend with her tear strickened face and whispered nervously. "D...do you really think Rainbow Dash loves me?"

Rarity stood up on all fours and threw her mane back and scoffed, "Seriously Applejack how could you ask such a stupid question."

Applejack quivered and was goong to cry even more when Rarity wrapped her hooves around her friend's massive torso and squealed, "of course she loves you darling! Its about time you two finally confessed your feelings for each other."

The Stallion suddenly stopped crying and slowly wioed her face with a hoof as she whispered, "do you really mean that?"

Rarity produced a handkerchief and slowly wiped Applejack's face removing the rest of her friend's tears and cooed, "of course darling it's so obvious you two had it in for each other."

Applejack was blushing as he thought on who else may think or know that he and Rainbow Dash like each other but his thoughts were interrupted as Rarity began pushing Applejack's rump towards the front doors of her boutique and exclaimed, "Now stop your whining and crying! Go out there and confess your love to Rainbow Dash!"

Applejack chuckled with a blush on his face as he was pushed out the doors and turned to Rarity who was giving him a big beautiful smile and whispered, "Thank you."

The mare waved a hoof and cooed, "It's no problem darling. Now go on its rude to keep your date waiting."

The big farm stallion gave a deep exasperated sighand slowly began his way towards the restaurant in the middle of town. He walked along and eventually made it to the restaurant and gasped upon seeing Rainbow Dash also wearing a fancy tuxedo with his rainbow mane and tail combed and slicked back as well. The pegasus blushed looking upon how Applejack was also dressed up in a similar stunning tuxedo and stammered, "so..I.I guess... you're here for our date."

Applejack gulped as he slowly walked to the chair and sat across from Rainbow Dash. Both were blushing as they took their menus and buried their muzzles in them. The waiter, a silver-coated unicorn with a glossy black mane and dashing blue eyes, eventually came by and asked, "Hello, My name is Fancy Napkin what may I start you with we have a good selection of wines?"

Applejack blushed and replied, "Do you have any of that imported Apple beer that Braeburn brought in?"

The waited gave a small nod and responded, "Yeah, I believe we do."

Rainbow Dash, who was sweating profusely and shaking her menu with a nervous disposition, whispered, "Yeah, I would like an apple beer as well just keep them coming."

The waiter wrote down the orders and turned his attention to Applejack and asked, "What you like any appetizers?"

Applejack snapped the menu shut and grumbled, "Just a plate of apple salad, please."

Rainbow Dash threw it down and sighed, "just give me a veggie burger and hay fries."

The waiter took the menus and gave a nod. "Well, then I will have your orders out as soon as possible."

The stallion gave a bow and left the two stallions to turn to each other still blushing and feeling embarrassed. Applejack gulped and asked, "so...I...Um...I need to ask...do you care if I'm a stallion or a mare?"

Rainbow Dash was quite embarrassed as she quivered and responded, "I...I have to admit your new body make...makes me well you know…"

The pegasus crossed his back legs over his underbelly, and Applejack responded, "yeah, your body does make me horny too."

Rainbow Dash squeaked at the word and shouted. "Why would you say that! Honestly, this is embarrassing enough as it is!"

Applejack snickered as the waiter came back with their food and beer. As they began to eat their meal, the silence fell between the two, they continued to eat for some time, and it seemed things were going well. But Applejack noticed that Rainbow Dash was avoiding his question and asked again. "So, do you prefer me as a mare or a stallion honestly."

The pegasus chugged down his entire bottle of beer. After that, he placed it down and sighed, "Look...I...I don't really care."

Applejack eyed him and asked, "What do you mean by that?"

Rainbow Dash looked up and replied, "I...I think I'm bi...I mean maybe it's just you, but I don't care if you were a stallion or a mare...I think your hot either way."

Applejack was quite surprised by what she said and a little irritable as he snapped on a forkful fruit salad and Rainbow Dash was chugging down another bottle of apple beer. Applejack who was getting irritated as Rainbow Dash continued to dodge his question and snapped, "that doesn't answer my question do you want me to stay as a stallion or not."

Rainbow Dash paused as he slowly chugged down a third beer and when he stopped. The stallion responded, "I...I think...well...I would rather we be mares again."

Applejack looked up as Rainbow Dash flexed a giant foreleg. "As much as I'm starting to like this new body, what would it change honestly? We would be the same…"

Applejack chuckled as he sipped his beer and watched Rainbow Dash chug down his fourth. He slammed the bottle down and slowly turned around and snapped, "Honestly! you think I loved you only because you were transformed into a stallion!"

Applejack was quite surprised as Rainbow Dash continued, "you think I was that shallow! I loved you ever since we went and fought Nightmare moon together! When you risked your life to rescue Twilight, and you trusted me to save her!"

Applejack was a bit confused as she placed the beer down and whispered, "w...wait, are you serious?"

Rainbow Dash started shouting, "that was the first time you ever acknowledge me! I loved her for years and for some reason we nev...we never… we only ever saw each other as rivals until that day...since then…" He looked down at the ground seething with anger.

Applejack was beyond surprised at Rainbow Dash's unchecked emotions and was unsure of anything. The stallion slowly whispered, "I...I felt that way for a while as well...I n..never thought you had those feelings for me either...I guess we both were too scared to ever show our emotions until now."

Rainbow Dash and Applejack looked at each other and then burst into even more laughter. The pegasus chugged down a fifth beer and then placed a bag of bits on the table. "There I paid for both our meals now you have to be the mare."

Applejack burst into more laughter as he chugged down another beer, and then he slammed it down and got up and shouted, "Well! I guess by tomorrow I'll be a mare! And maybe we'll be truly mare friends!"

Rainbow Dash snickered as she took another bottle of beer and drank it down and whispered under her breath. "Yeah...I guess you're right, I'll be a mare again too…" They then both got up together, and both stumbled off in a drunken gait heading straight to Twilight's library together.


It was a few hours later as both a drunken Applejack and Rainbow Dash stumbling about in now their wrinkled and beer-stained tuxedos towards Twilight's library. They were both quite drunk as Rainbow Dash hiccuped, "we.. weren't we supposed to see Twilight or somthin'?"

Applejack stumbling about laughed, "yeah, guess we accidentally hit the bar first...ugh I had like ten beers."

Rainbow Dash burst into rancorous laughter and slammed a hoof on Applejack's back and shouted, "well with this new body I was able to chug down twenty beers!"

Applejack snickered, "dang you put my brother to shame I don't think he can drink fifteen beers before getting completely wasted."

They continued onward and started pounded their hooves on the door and shouting, "Twilight open up!"

Rainbow Dash gave a loud shout, "Come on Twilight, we wana be mares again!"

The groggy and tired looking unicorn opened the door to see the two was quite tired and irritable at the fact that both Applejack and Rainbow Dash were both quite drunk and grumbled, "well, it seems you two couldn't be bothered to wait until tomorrow morning to perform the spell."

The drunken pegasus stumbled to Twilight and snickered, "well we were gonna see you earlier but...well...we hit the bar after our date."

The unicorn's eye twitched as she stomped a hoof and shouted," Seriously! Then why didn't you two just sleep it out and come tomorrow! Do you have any idea what time it is!"

Applejack laughed out as he scratched the back of his mane and mumbled, "Yeah. Sorry, I guess we did lose track of time."

The pegasus chuckled, "yeah...I guess that makes sense…"

Twilight just rubbed her forehead with a hoof and grumbled, "just come on! The sooner I get you, two morons, back into mares, the better!"

She lifted the two drunk stallions with her magic and drifted them onto her couch. Twilight then went about reading the spellbook she was given to by Celestia and was grumbling under her breath, The mare gave a nod and whispered, "alright everything's in order I'm going to reverse the spell."

Rainbow Dash kicked about and laughed and hiccuped. "Yeah, I think we're ready t...to be mares."

Applejack shrugged as he turned around and asked. "yeah, I don't really know. The question is are you ready...soon your only going to have Big Mac for eye candy."

Rainbow Dash burst out into a fit of laughter kicking about with his giant hooves kicking things about as Twilight glared at the two stallions. "Alright, well get ready to be neutered!"

She sent out purple tendrils of magic and wrapped them around the two and slowly transformed them. They morphed and their bodies slimmed down, their manes grew out their thickly shaped faces rounded and shortened the mares cried in pain as their bones snapped and shrunk but soon as the magic faded Rainbow Dash and Applejack were both still drunk laying down on her couch but now back as mares. Twilight sighed and shook her head. "Honestly you two had to just get drunk tonight, well you can both crash here for the night."

She then took out some pillows and blankets and fluttered them over with her magic making sure the two were comfortable. "There, now you get some sleep your bodies are going to need to readjust."

Rainbow Dash was already snoring, but Applejack, who was quite groggy, slowly lifted her eyes and whispered "thanks, T...Twilight also one more thing Big Mac really wants to go on a date with you."

The unicorn squeaked out at the sudden outburst and stepped back. "Uh...uh...yeah...Well, let's talk about that tomorrow, alright!"

Applejack chuckled and snuggled under the blankets and giggled, "sure thing Twilight."

The unicorn quickly ran up the stairs to get back to sleep. Applejack hugged Rainbow and held her close brushing her mane and was surprised that Rainbow Dash snuggled back into her whispering, "hold me Applejack... do...don't let go…"

Applejack smiled down at her friend and held her close into her hooves as they fell into a deep sleep.

Comments ( 2 )

This was deffenently a good read, however I feel that the dialog could have been better, but over all it was a great story

9761843
thanks for reading I appretiate the comment.

Login or register to comment