• Published 30th Apr 2019
  • 648 Views, 8 Comments

The Cutie Mark Crusaders's guide to Dealing with bullies - MLPFan9000

  • ...
2
 8
 648

PonyTube Ideas

"So what should we do?" Apple Bloom says.

"I don't know, maybe get our own camera and film some videos? Sweetie Belle responds, and asks.

"But what kind of videos?" Apple Bloom asks.

"Toy Unboxing!" Sweetie Belle says.

"Who would watch that?" Apple Bloom asks.

"Good point, what do you think we should make?" Sweetie Belle says.

"Maybe we should react to videos on camera, miss every single joke and then at the end say it sucks!" Apple Bloom says, in a higher toned-voice. The room falls silent. "Or not..." Apple Bloom says.

"I HAVE AN IDEA!" Scootaloo yells.

"What?" Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle asks.

"One of us should record the other two deal with bullies!" Scootaloo says.

"Ok, but who's gonna record?" Apple Bloom asks.

"I'll record." Sweetie Belle says.

"Perfect! Now tomorrow at school, We start the video!" Scootaloo says, at this point being the Unofficial leader at this point. "Make some ideas, we'll vote on which ones to use and the next day, we start the video!" She continues.

"So, who's gonna be the bully?" Applebloom asks.

"I'll give you a hint, they are one of the main characters of this story!" Scootaloo says, breaking the 4th wall.