• Published 28th Apr 2019
  • 8,346 Views, 282 Comments

Equestria BatGirls - Wildcard25



The Rainbooms and their Ninja Allies from New York are thrown into another dimension with their enemies the Kraang and must join forces with the Dark Knight to stop them and return home.

  • ...
7
 282
 8,346

Final Fight

The Bat Family was battling against the Kraang, avoiding their blaster shots and destroying their droids with their weapons and martial arts.

Batgirl threw a smoke bomb at three blinding them. Then she threw some batarangs, disarming them of their blasters and flipped in, hitting one with a palm strike. Knocking the second with a spin kick. Then grabbed hold of one and rolled backward, kicking it into more droids.

Nightwing disarmed one of its blaster and smashed it across the face with his batons. Then sweep kicked it off its feet, knocking it away. Another tried to blast him from behind, but Nightwing ducked and flipped over, nailing it with a double baton hit.

Robin twirled his staff, knocking more away and disarming them.

Black Canary used her martial arts to take down a couple of Kraang droids before a couple more pinned her to the wall. As they powered up their blasters, Canary just smirked just as droids eyes shrank.

“Oh Kraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang!” One droid said, as she used her Canary scream and broke free.

Huntress showed no mercy on her end. She used her arrows to damage the droids and grabbed the brains before they could escape and started to pound them like crazy. After doing that a lot, she paused to take a breather. Seeing that the Kraang tried to crawl away, only to be grabbed by Huntress who continued to pound them again.

Red Hood shot some droids down with his guns and kicked away any that tried to get the drop on him. Then he took out his knife and chopped up some other droids.

Catwoman used her whip to snatch away the droids blasters and knocked them away with some kicks, "Don't you ruffians know it's impolite to fire on a lady?"

"We need to get through to the Ninjas and Rainbooms!" Nightwing shouted.

"And Batman's fighting Subprime!" Robin added.

"I know. I'm missing all the fun." Red Hood mumbled.

Commissioner Gordon, Bullock, and Montoya, and the officers were shooting at droids with their guns.

"Eat lead yah outer space freaks!" Bullock called, until one of the droids got a cheap shot and blasted him into a wall.

"Resistance to Kraang is futile," another droid said, as they surrounded him, "Kraang orders you to, that which is know as, surrender!"

Bullock noticed an emergency ax, "Yeah. Well I got news for you tin cans!" He said, grabbing the ax, "I don't do surrender!" Then he rushed forward and started chopping the droids.

Montoya fired at a couple droids before flipping one over her shoulder.

"Keep pouring it on! We can't let them out of Arkham!" Gordon ordered his troops.

"Y'know this isn't as bad as we normally handle." Montoya breathed.

"Still wouldn't let my guard down for a moment." Gordon stated as Harvey kept swinging the ax at more droids.


Back with Joker, the mutant snake spat out more acid as the ninjas jumped, flipped, and dodged to avoid it, while also trying to land any hits, but Joker was too quick.

"You know, all this ninjaing your doing is really inspiring," Joker admitted, "In fact, I'm in the mood for a little sword play!" He whipped out a pair of knives, "Well, technically these aren't swords but you get the picture!" Joker lunged at the Turtles who dodged.

"Booyakasha!" Mikey landed a kick to Joker's face, only to be swatted by his tail.

"Booyakasha?" Joker chuckled, "What does that even mean?"

"Don't know?" Mikey shrugged, "But it's fun to yell!"

Rainbow Dash used her super speed to whack Joker upside his head. Unfortunately, Joker was fast enough to hit her with his tail.

"It's 14 to 1! How is he beating us!" the athlete cried.

"Tell me about it!" Pinkie called, while firing cupcakes like a machine gun at The Clown Prince of crime, "Even cupcakes have no effect on him!"

"I'm more of a muffin person." Joker spat a cupcake out before tripping everyone with his tail.

Before anyone could get up, Joker quickly slithered in and wrapped them all up in his coils and began squeezing them.

"Well, this has been fun, my little ninjas," he said, "But all good things must come to an end!" He threw his head back and let out a maniacal laugh.

"You... know... Joker," Leo strained from the squeezing, "For a maniac... you're pretty smart! So... you obviously know... you can't trust Subprime!"

"Of course I know that!" Joker replied, "I'm crazy, not stupid, remember? Quite frankly, I've had all I can take of that hyperactive wad of chewing gum! I mean really, he is such a grouch!"

"Don't... we... know it!" Raph said.

"But Ol' Subprime doesn't know that he and the Kraang are in for a double cross!" Joker grinned, "You see, once we've disposed of you meddling ninjas and those bats, I'm going to gas the Kraang and hoard all their mutagen for myself! Then I'll mix 'em with some my deadliest Joker toxins and spread them all over Gotham, and your world! Think of the beautiful madness"

"You are... beyond insane!" Leo snapped.

"Beyond insane?" Joker echoed, "Well, I don't know about that? That may be overstepping it a bit there. Besides..." then smiled menacingly, "I've been called worse!"


Back at the portal, Kraang Subprime still battled Batman. While Batman put up a good fight, Subprime pinned him to the ground and started to crush him.

"Not so tough now, are you? ARE YOU?" Subprime taunted, "Joker was an idiot for not defeating you! Never send a clown to do a Kraang's job!"

Suddenly, Subprime felt a shock all over his body. Batman used his taser on Cyber Shredder's leg, causing the robot to get off him. Batman got up and yanked Subprime out of his suit.

"You talk too much!" he stated before starting to rapidly bounce Subprime off his fists like a paddle ball, causing him to squeak.

Then Subprime managed to cry out, "Emergency auto-pilot, activate!" Then Cyber Shredder kicked Batman away, making him drop Subprime. Cyber Shredder caught the Kraang and placed him back in the cockpit, "Stupid Bat!" He laughed. "I thought of everything!" He sliced off Batman's utility belt and knocked him back. Then he picked up the belt and waved it mockingly, "Now let's see you beat me without your little toys!" And he threw the belt into the opening portal.

Then he closed his cockpit and spoke through Cyber Shredder, "Let's end this!"

Batman stood up and got into a stance, ready for round 2.

He charged at Cyber Shredder and jumped up, trying to land a spin-kick. Cyber Shredder jumped back to avoid the attack. Then Batman and Cyber Shredder began throwing punches and kicks at each other, while also blocking the other's attacks. Then Cyber Shredder tried to nail Batman with a downward kick, but the Dark Knight back-flipped, avoiding it. Cyber Shredder charged with it's blades out and started swinging them, with Batman dodging. Then he jumped to the side and rolled forward. Cyber Shredder leaped over, twirling in the air, and tried strike him, but Batman back-flipped and Cyber Shredder only nailed the floor. Still on one knee, Batman swung a kick, Cyber Shredder blocked it and threw a kick that Batman blocked with his cape. Then the two went back and forth throwing and blocking each other's strikes.

“Pathetic!” Cyber Shredder growled, as he blocked a kick, “Can’t you do any better?” He swung one extended claw at Batman, who blocked it with his gauntlets.

“HOW ABOUT THIS!” Batman shouted, as he used the blades on his gauntlets to break Cyber Shredder’s. As Cyber Shredder was taken aback, Batman jumped kicked the android.

Soon, the two reached a clash, pushing against one another with their arms. Then Cyber Shredder extended the blade on its free arm and swung at Batman, but the Dark Knight saw and ducked. Unfortunately, that gave Cyber Shredder the opening to upper cut Batman and twirl kick him hard into a wall, cracking it.

Subprime laughed as he opened his cockpit, "Kraang Subprime: 1! Loser Bat: 0!" He approached the fallen Batman and jabbed his Shredder droid's blades into the wall, pinning the Dark Knight.

Batman glanced behind Subprime. The portal was flickering, growing and shrinking on and off, with electricity flying out.

"The portal, Subprime!" He growled, "You need to shut it down!"

"Not gotta happen, Batman!" Subprime rebuffed.

"It'll tear apart reality, you idiot!" Batman yelled.

"Like I said before, I don't give a Kraang!" Subprime shot back, "Besides, I'd be more concerned about you!" His Shredder droid pulled out a blaster and aimed it at Batman. "So, what do you gotta say now?"

Batman narrowed his eyes and answered, "Just this, now, Alfred!"

Then suddenly, the blaster was shot out of Cyber Shredder's hand.

"What the?!" Subprime whipped to the side to see Alfred, still on the ground, had woken up and manged to get his rifle.

The next thing the Kraang knew, Batman had used his feet to push him off. Then the Dark Knight slammed his fist into Subprime's face again. Then he started rapidly striking the Kraang, making him back up. Subprime tried to slash him with Cyber Shredder's blades and land any kicks but Batman proved to be too fast and knocked him back with a sharp kick.


Meanwhile, the ninjas and Rainbooms were still struggling against Joker, who laughed, “Don’t tell me that's all you got? Makes me wonder how easy this Shredder guy was if you were able to beat him!”

“It’s no good!” Twilight panted.

“And this is wasting time! We need to get to the portal and fast!” Leo stated.

“Oh, don’t worry, Lame-o-nardo,” Joker hissed. “It’ll be over soon enough.”

"We don't think so!" Leo rebuked.

"We'll defeat you, Joker!" Sunset declared.

Joker just laughed, "That's what you all said last time! What makes you so sure you'll beat me this time?"

"As Riddler would say," April began, "Riddle us this, Joker?"

"We show up in these costumes we borrowed from the Batcave," Donnie continued, "So, we would be smart enough to grab some of the gadgets there as well."

"And yet, we didn't use any of them on any of those obviously dangerous villains?" Twilight finished.

"Hmm?" Joker said, in thought, "Now that you mentioned it, while I waiting to ambush all of you, I did happen to notice that, why is it I wonder?"

"Cause we were saving them for the most dangerous dude in all Gotham!" Mikey threw a smoke bomb in Joker's face, making him cough and let them all go.

"Namely you, ya maniac!" Raph said, as he and everyone else pulled out trick batarangs, grapple guns, smoke pellets, and tasers.

"So you've all bamboozled me twice?" Joker asked, "Well oh, my!"

“I wouldn’t get excited if I were you!” Rainbow declared.

Sunset stood up, “You aren’t the first one to almost do us in. But we have been able to learn and turn our defeat into victory! And today we’ll prove it to you!”

Joker, however, looked un-amused, “And this is why I never fought Bird Boy’s Titan buddies.”

“Cause you underestimated them?” Mikey boasted.

“Because you teenagers never SHUT UP!” Joker hissed, as he slithered to the attack.

The Turtles, Rainbooms, and Allies scattered and began the attack. Leo threw some batarangs that released an electrical charge that zapped Joker. Angered, the snake mutant spat some acid at him, but he was shielded by Rarity's diamond disk. Joker was about to strike when Donnie jumped in, whacking him in the head with his staff. The Turtle then flipped off, before Joker could hit him with his tail, and vanished with a smoke bomb. Then some normal batarangs sailed out and hit Joker in the face, distracting him long enough for April and Rarity to knock him back with a double flying kick.

"Goongala!" Casey shot some explosive hockey pucks and some small explosives from the Batcave at Joker, distorting him.

Then Rainbow Dash zipped in at super speed and struck the mutant snake all over and throw another batarang at his head. And Raph jumped in and struck him with a downward kick. Then Applejack run up and uppercut the Joker with her strength, making him hit the ceiling and falling back onto the floor.

"Nunchuck to the face!" Mikey cried, as he smacked Joker in the face with his chucks.

Pinkie threw more sprinkles exploding in the clown's face. Then Fluttershy smacked him with her blowgun. Twilight then used her levitation powers to slam the snake to the floor a dozen times. Sunset then jumped on the snake and slashed at him with her kunai.

"You know, for heroes who aren't Batman, you ninjas are a real pain in my side!" He launched at them again, only for them all to throw down all their smoke bombs, covering the whole room. Joker looked around, "Oh, ninjas!" He called. "Come out, come out, wherever you are? You can't hide from old Joker!"

"Alright then." Raph said, nonchalantly.

Then all four of the Turtles came leaping out of the smoke in all different directions and all turned around in mid air, shouting, "SHELL SHOCK!" And slammed their shells right into Joker.

"Goongala!" Casey whacked the mutant snake in the face with his hockey stick.

"Banzai" Keno knocked him from the side with his sparring sticks.

"Hi-yah!" April hit him with psychic blast, making him fall on his face.

Joker looked up to see the Rainbooms standing before him.

"I'll admit, Joker," Sunset began, "You are one of the most dangerous villains we've ever faced. But even you are no match for our friendship!"

"Oh, really!" Joker asked, getting up and towering over them, "And how prey tell, will friendship beat me?!"

"Allow us to show you!" Sunset grinned, as the girls took each other's hands and rose off the ground, as their pony ears and tails appeared.

"Ooooo!" Joker awed, "Now that's some transformation right there!"

"If you think that's awesome, check this out!" Rainbow Dash called.

"Booyakasha!" The girls shouted, as they shot a rainbow blast at Joker.

"Didn't see that coming." was all Joker said, before the Clown Prince Of Crime was blasted right out of the room.

Outside the room, The Bat Family joined by GCPD defeated the last of the Kraang droids and rounded up all the Kraang.

"That's the last time I have kalamari." Bullock muttered, disgusted by the Kraang's appearance.

A police officer hurried to Commissioner Gordon, "Sir! All but one inmate has been secured in their cells."

"Let me guess. That tenant is the Joker?" Gordon rubbed his eyes.

"Yes sir."

"We don't think he's far. He snagged the ninjas and Rainbooms before we could help Batman." Batgirl informed.

"Then we better find them before that maniac claims another victim!" Gordon stated.

But before they could move, a rainbow blasted through the wall in front of them. As the rainbow subsided, Joker was seen at the receiving end, all burnt and dazed.

"Ask and you shall receive." Robin shrugged as the Ninjas and Rainbooms hurried out.

"You guys all right?" Nightwing asked.

"We are now that he's down." Leo breathed.

"A snake. A fitting mutation for that clown." Gordon glared at Joker.

"What you hit him with? Some kind of stare or something?" Bullock look confused.

"Would you believe the magic of friendship?" Sunset guessed.

"Yeah right. And I'm a Purple dinosaur." Bullock shrugged off.

The Rainbooms rolled their eyes at his disbelief.

While they talking, Joker was starting to get up, when Red Hood stepped on his chest, pinning him back down.

"Hey, maniac!" Red Hood said, "Remember me?"

"Why, Jason, old boy," Joker smiled, "Gone back to your previous look, I see. Personally, I much rather liked your Red X outfit. It really made you stand out from the Bat Pack!"

Red Hood punched Joker across the face hard, "Shut it, psycho!" He growled, "And by the way, I much rather preferred your old look!" He took out a canister of retro mutagen, "You know what this stuff is?"

"Retro mutagen?" Joker said, "So that's why you swindled all that mutagen from the Kraang?"

"That's right," Red Hood confirmed, as he opened the canister and began to pour it out, "So I can personally take away your new mutant look! Consider it payback for what you did me!"

"Oh, Jason," Joker shook his head, "Have you learned nothing from me?"

"You mean besides the fact that you're a deranged psycho?!"

"Well, there's that," Joker grinned maliciously, "But also the fact that I always have a trick or two up my sleeve..."

Before Red Hood knew it, Joker tased him with his joy buzzer, causing him to drop the canister on the floor, which broke. Then the mutant snake wrapped his tail around Red Hood, squeezing him.

"Red Hood!" Nightwing shouted.

"Put him down!" Commissioner Gordon ordered, aiming his gun.

"Uh uh uh!" Joker waved a finger, "Don't anyone try anything or Red Hood bites the big one again!"

“Oh, Joker!”

Everyone turned towards Pinkie.

“Oh, don’t even think about getting the sprinkles on me!” Joker glared, gesturing that she’d hit Red Hood as well.

“Tempting. But I know a joke that’ll knock your socks off!”

Joker seemed intrigued, “Really? Well, since my socks were knocked off since my mutation, let’s hear it, party girl!”

Pinkie cleared her throat, “What do a pair of suspenders and a bank robbery have in common?”

“I give up.”

“They’re both Holdups!” Laughed Pinkie.

“That is funny.” Joker howled in laughter.

“Oh, brother.” Red Hood just rolled his eyes.

As Joker laughed, Donnie gave Fluttershy a orange pellet. She loaded it into her blowpipe and shot it straight into Joker's mouth. The mutant snake stopped laughing instantly as he swallowed the pellet and let out a burp.

"Uh oh!" Joker said, as he dropped Red Hood and de-mutated back into his human form, "Well, that was unfortunate."

"Was that a..." Robin started.

"Retro mutagen pellet." Donnie answered.

Red Hood stood up behind Joker and cracked his knuckles, "Since I didn't get to de-mutate you, I'll settle for this!"

"Now now, Red Hood," Joker smiled nervously, "Can't we discuss this like gentlemen?"

Red Hood ignored him and threw a punch. Then the Turtles, Allies, and Rainbooms winced, flinched, and cringed as the Robin Gone Wrong beat the living snot out of the Joker and threw him over their heads and into a wall.

Red Hood dusted off his hands, "Discuss that, freak!"

“Get him outta here!” Gordon ordered as two police officers dragged the unconscious clown back to his cell.

As the Joker was taken away, everyone turned to Twilight and Donnie.

“When did retro mutagen become a pellet?” Mikey asked.

“Remember when Robin and I made the canister of retro mutagen?” Twilight explained, “When I filled the canister, I noticed that we had a little extra leftover.”

Donnie continued, “So Twilight and I went to Lucius Fox and he said he had just the thing for it. While we suited up for Arkham, Lucius arrived with the pill with strict instructions to have it inserted it through the mouth.”

Twilight then looked at the retro mutagen on the floor, "Wait? Where did you get retro mutagen?" she asked Red Hood.

Donnie examined it, "How did you even make retro mutagen?"

"I had help," Red Hood replied, and explained, "After I stole the mutagen from the Batcave, I came here where I conned that wad of chewing gum into giving me enough of that ooze to make the retro mutagen."

In a flashback, at the unknown location, Jason Todd was mixing the mutagen. "Of course since I knew nothing about science, I got help from someone who did." While Jason was mixing the mutagen, he was also aiming his gun at a humanoid bat hanging upside down next to him, "Kirk Langstrom, The Man-Bat."

The flashback ended as he finished, "Gave me the instructions to make the antidote so I could personally de-mutate that psycho!"

"Yeah, I don't think he was much help," Donnie said, with a smug look, "This retro mutagen is defective and wouldn't have worked anyway."

"Looks like Man-Bat mislead you." Twilight stated.

"Figures." Red Hood grumbled.

"And Joker caught you off guard," Raph put in, "And us rookies had to save you."

"Who's the amateur now, Jason?" Leo asked while crossing his arms.

"Don't push it." Red Hood warned.

Suddenly, the ground began to shake.

“Now what?!” Frowned Bullock.

Donnie perked up in shock. “The portal!”

“Subprime must have activated it!” gasped Twilight.

“The stability of the portal might be tearing up our reality!” Batgirl concluded.

“Batman might need our help!” Nightwing stated.

“This way!” Canary led.

“Bullock and I will keep the inmates in check while you help Batman!” Gordon assured.

“Thanks, Commissioner.” Batgirl thanked as they all hurried to help Batman. Gordon then stopped Leo.

“And good luck.”

Leo smiled, “Thanks.”

As the heroes hurried, the two cops hurried to the inmates.

“They better not screw up.” frowned Bullock.

Gordon just smiled, “And you wonder why I let Montoya train the rookies.”


Everyone arrived at the entrance, but it was still blocked off.

"How are we gonna get in?!" Rainbow Dash asked.

“Maybe Twilight and I could open it.” April suggested.

“Good thinking. We need to get in there to help Batman.” Leo agreed.

April and Twilight were about to use their powers when suddenly-

ZAP!

A huge spark of electricity blasted a small opening in the rubble. Raph and Applejack looked inside to find the portal going critical and Batman and Subprime still fighting, with Batman getting the upper hand. The Dark Knight struck the Kraang's Shredder droid while also berating him.

“You’re all the same! Power hungry dictators like you are all the same. You think you can just take over what you see! Not anticipating someone to resist! Anyone of your victims of your conquest may one day rise against you and prove you to be cowardly bullies. Because our greatest weapon..... is Justice!”

Raph and Applejack looked at each other before the cowgirl used her super strength to punch a bigger opening for herself and Raph to fit through.

Subprime got up and growled, "Nice speech. Too bad it'll been the last thing you ever say!" He charged at Batman, when suddenly, Raph and Applejack knocked him to the side with a flying kick.

"Get away from our friend!" The both shouted.

Batman groaned as he got up, “What took you so long?”

“Nice to see you too,” Applejack huffed before she explained, “We had to deal with the Joker.”

“What happened?”

“Donnie had Lucius make a retro mutagen pill and Fluttershy shot it in his mouth. He’s back as a clown and back in his cell.” Raph said.

Batman grinned hearing that while Subprime growled.

“Now why doesn’t that surprise me?”

Subprime attack the three again, while they all fought together. Outside, the others had seen everything.

"Did they just call Batman their friend?" Pinkie Pie asked, in disbelief.

"Yes they did?" Donnie answered, in equal surprise.

Another tremor shook the building as they could see the portal was getting worse.

"Come on!" Nightwing called, and they hurried in through the hole Applejack had made.

“We gotta shut the portal down!” Sunset cried.

Leo quickly gave orders, “Donnie! You and Twilight try to shut down the portal. Robin, you and Fluttershy help Alfred and Dr Khan. Everyone else we stop Kraang Subprime!”

“Let’s do it!” Nightwing agreed, as the group went to their designations.

Fluttershy helped Alfred up. “Are you alright, Mr. Pennyworth?”

“I’ll be fine, Ms. Fluttershy. Just need to keep reminding myself I’m old.” Alfred groaned.

Meanwhile, Donnie and Twilight came to the control panel and started to push buttons. This didn’t go unnoticed by Subprime.

“Get away from those controls!” He stomped towards them when he was stopped by gunfire. He turned to see Red Hood aiming his AK-47 at him.

“How about you get away from those nerds so the can save your hide?”

Subprime recognized that voice. "Red X?!"

"It's Red Hood, now." Red Hood clarified.

"Why I oughta..." Subprime growled, "When I'm done with the bat, I'm gonna blow that stupid looking helmet straight off your head."

"I don't know if you think your threats sound menacing, but to me it just sounds like whining," Red Hood rebuffed, "Seriously, it's like your voice perfectly qualifies for the whining type."

"Right? Just be glad you don't deal with him often." Raph added

"I'LL SHOW YOU WHINING!” Subprime charged at Red Hood, only for the vigilante to dodge revealing Nightwing shocking the Shredder droid with his batons then combined the two to form a staff and began whacking Subprime constantly with Robin and Rainbow Dash joining in.

Subprime blocked their attacks before he knocked the two robins away. But when he was about to strike Rainbow Dash, the girl dodged with her super speed. "What the?" Before he react, Rainbow Dash sped past, striking him in all directions.

"You know, Subprime, you and I are a lot alike," she noted.

"And why's that?" Subprime inquired.

"We're both confident but cocky," Rainbow Dash answered, "The only difference is that I learn not to be cocky!"

"Do I care? No!" Subprime tried to slash at Rainbow only for a whip to catch the Shredder arm. Then Catwoman jumped up and struck the arm with her heel, causing it to malfunction. Before Subprime could react, he was blasted by a combination of April’s psychic blast and Black Canary’s voice.

Subprime hit a wall and got up even more ticked off, "You little!" Before he could finish, Fluttershy and Huntress shot darts and arrows at him, while Sunset threw her kunai, pinning his arms and body to the wall. Roaring broke free and ripped off some of the darts, arrows, and kunai.

Leo jumped and slashed on Subprime's back with his katana while Batgirl threw a couple batarangs. Before Subprime could react, Rarity pushed him back with her diamond shield. Then Nightwing and Robin slammed their staffs and impaled a couple parts on Cyber Shredders torso. Casey then whacked the eye of Shredder with his baseball bat. Then Mikey and Pinkie then wrapped their chains around and then double kicked on Subprime.

"ENOUGH!!!" Subprime swept Robin and kicked him back hard. Then he elbowed Casey in the gut and then to the floor.

April tried to land a kick, but Subprime grabbed her leg and threw her into Batgirl. Rainbow Dash raced in with her spear, but Subprime caught it and snapped it in two. Then the rainbow-haired girl was thrown hard into April and Batgirl.

Nightwing jumped onto his back and electrocuted him. Subprime body slammed him to the ground and pounded him with his fists until he was unconscious.

Catwoman threw her whip, ensnaring Subprime again, but he was ready and yanked her forward, kneeing her in the gut then he repeatedly slammed her onto the ground until she knocked out and threw her into a wall.

"That was for your meddling!" Subprime snapped. Just then, he kicked to the ground by Red Hood. He stood up and glared at the Robin Gone Wrong, "You!"

"Didn't anyone tell you it's not nice to hurt a lady?" Red Hood asked, rhetorically.

"I'll show you hurt!" Subprime growled.

Red Hood blocked every blow from Subprime, then drew his knife out and kept slashing his blade on Cyber Shredder, causing it more and more to malfunction.

“This. Cannot. Be. How. It. ENDS!” Subprime cried as he tried to stabilize his mech.

“Surely you saw this coming, Bubblicious,” Red Hood held his knife up, “Because I couldn’t see this end any other way.”

He then was about to stab Subprime himself before-

SHWING!

Red Hood opened his eyes wide as his knife was blocked by Shredders arm blades. Subprime opened his eyes as he glared at the former Robin before grabbing him by the collar and started pounding him like crazy. He then threw the vigilante and he hit the ground. Struggling to get up, Jason was coughing and gasping for air as there was a crack on his helmet.

Subprime took Red Hood's knife and held above the former Robin, "You double crossed the wrong Kraang, buster!"

Suddenly, the knife was knocked from his hand by Raph's sai. Then he and Applejack landed a double side-kick.

"Now were even." Raph said to Red Hood.

“I have had ENOUGH turtles and bats!” Subprime bellowed when suddenly Batman kicked the cyborg. He then punched Subprime more and more before hitting him to the wall.

“Then you messed with the wrong dimension.” He glared as Subprime got up, glaring.

Subprime spotted Donnie and Twilight by the portal trying to shut it down.

"Keep away from my portal!" He roared, and charged at them, only for the two to notice and dodge in time. Unfortunately Subprime's droid ended up damaging the controls and the portal began to shake.

"Donnie. Twilight, what's happening?" Leo asked in worry.

"Well, there's good news, and bad news." Donnie stated.

"The good news is, we managed to stop the portal from tearing apart the multiverse," Twilight stated.

"And the bad news?" Nightwing asked.

"The portal's gonna implode!" The two brainiacs exclaimed.

“Everyone evacuate! NOW!” Batman ordered.

But before anyone could hurry, Kraang Subprime stomped before it blocking it, madder than ever.

“No one is going ANYWHERE!” He glared.

“You moron! The portal is unstable!” Huntress cried.

“It’ll destroy you as well as us! So just give up!” Twilight stated.

"Kraang Subprime, never gives up!" Subprime roared, "So long as I'm still standing, I will never stop until all dimensions belong to Kraang! And I won't rest until I annihilate you blasted Turtles and Rainbooms! And there ain't nothing any of you can do to stop-"

Subprime was then kicked in the back by Rainbow Dash who rushed him at top speed. Subprime screamed "MEEEEEEEE!" as he sailed through the air and disappeared into the portal.

"He was done." said Rainbow Dash.

"MOVE!" Nightwing shouted.

The Turtles, Rainbooms, Allies, and the Bat Family ran out of the room and took cover. The portal sparked and fizzed before it emitted an expanding light. Then in a bright flash, there was silence. One by one, the Turtles, Rainbooms, Allies, and Bat Family came out and looked into the room.

The portal was damaged and charred.

Author's Note:
  • The Turtles' Shell Shock move on Joker is based off their super move from the Injustice game. And Nightwing combining his batons into a staff is also from the game.
  • When Sunset tells Bullock "Would you believe in the Magic of Friendship?" And he retorts "Yeah right, and I'm a purple dinosaur!" They are references to Care Bears and Barney.
  • Red Hood and Subprime's fight is based off Optimus Prime and Megatron's fight from the Transformers Prime episode "One Shall Fall".