• Published 24th Apr 2019
  • 3,052 Views, 39 Comments

A tied date... Literally - CaioCoia

  • ...
11
 39
 3,052

A tied date... Literally

It's not romantic if you are tied in your chair against your will…

That’s what Spike was repeating not just to himself in his head, but screaming to the entire restaurant while looking at the person who had him captive.

The predator’s smile made him nervous every time she looked at him. She seemed to savor him like a predator savor its prey.

Others may describe her as: A young woman, whose notable features are her long, poofy hair, and voluptuous body. They were most clearly shown as she swung her hips while walking. They very incarnation of the beauty itself!

For Spike, he was looking at one of the trio of sisters who had had a great fight against his sisters and their friends. They were his friends, but he didn’t feel like they were. But that mug smile from the kidnapper herself revealed she knew about him. Maybe it was because he was there when the final showdown between his sisters and her friends, against the trio of manipulative sirens who were singing songs and eating all the evil energy from the people at his school.

He couldn’t believe it when using an app on his cellphone to find a date led him to the very girl that he had prayed many times to never see again.

“What did I do to deserve this?” Spike sighed. It was a terrible idea for him to go to the restaurant without backup. He had been knocked out in a surprise attack, and woke up in front of the table decked out with candles, wine and meat.

“You should thank God, because now you have me, Adagio, the most beautiful siren in the world! I have to say, you are looking very handsome today,” She complimented. Flattering oneself, Spike had noted, was a clear indicator of a certain type of personality. Just like one girl who referred to herself in the third person... and that concentration on his mind were broken when she made a contact touching his arm.

When she touched his arm, Spike had only one thought:

“RUN, YOU STUPID BOY, RUN!” He screamed internally, while he tried to release his hands to make an escape. Unfortunately they were tied too hard together to make any progress.

“Well, while we enjoy our night, let’s get to know each other. You already know who I am, right?” She asked, beginning to eat elegantly.

Spike looked at his food and tried his best to recreate the old trick his brother once taught him for escaping from handcuffs. ”Well, yeah, you are the one of three sirens that tried to turn the school into a chaotic mess! You even managed to break up couples and friendships!”

“I remember you! You’re the boy who punched the cute guy that said Twilight Sparkle was the girl everyone loved to hate! She must be really important to you…” Adagio said, using a napkin to clean herself.

“She’s my step sister! Even if Flash was controlled by your lure, I couldn’t let him get away with that.” He groaned remembering the conversation he had with Twilight afterward, but even she couldn’t deny she was thankful to him for what he did.

Adagio raised an eyebrow, interested.

“So you and her are in the same family, interesting…” She grinned, making Spike concerned about what she could do with that information.

“HELP, SOMEBODY HELP ME!” He screamed, trying to undo the knot behind his chair. Unfortunately, it seemed no one was listening.

Adagio giggled, taking Spike’s plate. “I can’t eat alone! I’ll feed this to you, okay?” She raised a fork with food on it towards Spike.

Knowing that no one would come to help him, Spike decided to play along, at least until he could get out of there. He took a bite, and it was indeed a delicious dish. Adagio’s stare, however, make him uncomfortable.

“Well, why not you tell me a bit about you? It’s good thing we know a bit about each other, but I don’t even know your name.”

“You’re my sisters’ enemies and you don’t even know my name!?” Spike bit his tongue, knowing that he had revealed more about himself.

“What do you mean by ‘sisters’? Are you telling me you have more than one!? And, just so you know, I don’t blackmail my enemies’ families in my plots; that’s too low even for my standards!” Adagio chuckled and raised another fork to Spike.

“WAIT, are you telling me you are not using me in your plan to defeat my sisters?”

“Of course not! Even if the idea is tempting, I wouldn’t do something so terrible! I might use their friends, but using family is a bridge too far. I would kill anyone who even tried to hurt my sisters.” Adagio glared coldly forward, and Spike began to choke on his food in response. Surprised, Adagio leaped into action. “ I forgot to give you something to drink!”

While tapping gently on his back, she gave him a glass of water to help with the choking.

Spike sighed. ”Thanks Adagio, I was really in trouble a second ago.” Spike received a true smile from her, and noticed that in the commotion his bonds had been loosened. He was almost there! “Anyway, let’s start over. My name is Spike S. Sparkle.”

“Hum… Spike. So you’re the famous Spike the girls have been talking about. I understand now what that spiteful Sunset Shimmer was telling her friends. She’s your other sister then? The true one?”

Spike was stunned that she had discovered that information. “How did you manage to hear that?” he asked in alarm.

“My sisters and I have our ways. Let’s not get into the details. Are you interested in dessert? I’ll get us a chocolate pudding to split!”

“What kind of place servers desserts to THEIR HOSTAGES THAT HAVE BEEN SCREAMING FOR HELP ALL THIS TIME!?” Spike cried, annoyed that nobody was coming to rescue him.

“Great job freaking out like that! This restaurant is perfect for people who like kidnapping dates. The more you act like it was a kidnapping date, the better discount we get!” Adagio signaled to a waiter near the wall.

“Wait, there’s a place like that in real life?” Spike wasn’t sure how to react. “This isn’t a kidnapping? It’s a date?”

“Of course it’s a date? Isn’t you Mast.DragonSolar101?”

Spike immediately recognized his screen name on the dating site he used on his cellphone. “DazzlingADOSexy?” This kidnapping was his date?

Adagio shot him a wink while the waiter whispered in her ear. She whispered back. Spike sat still, in shock and unsure what was true anymore.

After the waiter returned with a chocolate pudding, Spike quieted down, trying to figure out what to do. He only needed one more push to get out of his chair.

“Sorry about toying with you, but you were really great! The waiter told me you were one of the best hostage clients he’d ever seen, and that we get a free meal when we come back next time!”

“I can’t believe someone came up with the idea for a restaurant like this.” Spike glared at Adagio; who was so cruel that this was their idea of great first date?

“Why are you looking at me? The owner is a friend of mine, but the idea actually came from a school dean, one Mi Amore Cadenza.” Adagio sounded so normal, but after saying the name out loud Spike began to sweat profusely. A moment later his chair hit the floor. “Spike, are you okay?”


In another place of the same restaurant…

"Cadance, are you sure you didn't hear a familiar voice coming from behind that door?" Another tied-up man asked, before he was zapped again with a taser. Whether he was sweating because of the pain or because he was afraid of being seen by someone he knew was unclear.

"Yeah, and I don't really care about it. If I zap you three more times, we get a bigger discount,” nonchalantly answered Cadance, who was wearing a latex suit and wielding a taser.

"Are you sure we have to keep using the taser? You know how it freaks me out." He whispered, trying to make it so that the waiter wouldn’t overhear him.

"That's the price for ordering a petit gateau. We have to qualify for a discount now."

"Damned secret family Recipe," Shining muttered before receiving another zap.

Then a scream let out from the doors making both of them drop their act.

"CADANCEEEEEE!"

"Err... Honey, why do I have a feeling that we shouldn’t visit your family for at least a month?" Cadance began to sweat as well, suddenly worried.

"Don't know, don't care, one more zap then I will get my petit gateau. COME ON, YOU CAN’T MAKE ME TALK!" Shining Armor indeed loved that little piece of cake with ice cream...


Back at Adagio and Spike’s table.

“Out of all the people in the world, why does everything have to come back to my family?” Spike lamented. His hands were now free of their binding, and he used both to cover his face.

“Really? She’s someone you know?” Adagio helped Spike up, although the reaction piqued her interest.

“She is my brother’s fiance.” Spike said, like it was a shameful thing to admit.

“Wow, that’s something I didn’t expect. She likes to act a hostage?” Adagio followed her question up with a smile and a bite of her dessert.

“The other way around.” Spike decided he didn’t give a damn about it, and just ate his dessert as well. “Wow, that’s really tasteful, how much was this dessert?”

“They were $100 each,” Adagio added simply, smiling even as Spike’s spoon hit the table.

“WHAT? $100 for this little pudding!?” Spike cried, beginning to freak out.

“Hey, my friend has to make money somehow! That’s why they give the hostage discount, giving out act, I think we’ll pay ten bucks, max,” she answered truthfully, apparently eager to get back to enjoying her dessert.

“But why would he have to do with this whole hostage theme? I don’t understand…” Spike, for the life of him, couldn’t think of a good reason for such a pricing schedule.

“Well, his brother is a Hollywood director and works on action and suspense movies. His brother told him that if he could record good scenes of torture and kidnapping and record them, he’d pay him millions. We help him to direct his films, and we get food for pennies on the dollar.” Despite how ridiculous the whole scenario was, Spike began to see the reason in it. Besides, it’d be cool to become an action movie star!.

“I guess that’s fair… Do you still want to know about my family?” Spike now felt like it was a typical date, having forgotten all about the kidnapping and Adagio’s history with his sisters.

“Yeah! Tell me from the beginning.”

“Well, everything started when Sunset and I lost our father. Then…” Spike went on and on, recounting his entire childhood from his time at the orphanage to being adopted by the Sparkles and finding his older sister again at the high school.

Eventually, the evening came to a close. After paying the bill, Spike came to the conclusion that, aside from the beginning of the date, he had had a wonderful evening with Adagio. After leaving his room, he found a line of people outside eager to seated. He even recognized his vice principle, a familiar dark-green haired woman, a couple composed of a pink-haired woman and a respectable gentleman, and even Diamond Tiara, who had tied down a boy next to her. That pour soull...

“So, Adagio, would you like to walk across the street to the Park?” Spike asked. Nearby, Diamond Tiara held a piece of rope tightly, preventing her date from escaping.

“What a lovely idea! You lead the way,” Adagio answered. She smiled and hooked her arm around Spike’s as if they were a real couple.

“What a strange night. Real dates are different from what you expect over the internet!” Spike said as they walked.

“Yeah, but you will get used to it.” Adagio told him, grinning.

After a few minutes, they entered the park and leisurely began to stroll.


Meanwhile, on the other side of the park, seven girls were in search of a lost alligator..

“Are you sure that he’s here, Pinkie Pie?” A girl with striking red and yellow hair wearing a jacket asked as she looked through some bushes.

“Yeah, he told me he was in search of his inner soul in the illumination of the theory of the all-encompassing strings. I don’t know what that means, but he said being on the park would be the calmest place for him to do it. GUMMY, WHERE ARE YOU!?” The pink-haired girl leaped all over the place as she looked, as her friends shared confused glances..

“Really, Pinkie Pie? I know you love your alligator, but I always thought talking with animals was Fluttershy’s deal… No offense.” The rainbow-haired girl in the group kicked a pebble as she looked at Pinkie pie only half apologetically.

“Never mind! I found him.” Pinkie cried as she crested a hill and found her pet doing absolutely nothing. She picked him up and gave him a big hug.

The others were in relief, since their friend had found her lost pet.

“Alright, well, let’s go back home. I… Pinkie, what happened?” Sunset Shimmer asked, seeing Pinkie Pie’s mouth literally drop to the ground. She walked over to her friend, before a strange forced smile froze itself on her face as well.

“Sunset what happened?...” After walking in the direction of her friend, Rainbow Dash stopped suddenly in place and punched herself to make sure she was awake.

“Rainbow are you okay, you just…” Applejack saw what happened with the girls and then suddenly she knew something was coming so decided to tap her ears.

“What is going on, why are you four suddenly stop...” Surprisingly Twilight’s hair became flat the same way Pinkie Pie would be when she became Pinkamena.

“Girls wha…” Fluttershy after coming near to them she finally found what happened, she found Adagio giving a kiss on Spike’s check making her take a deep breath to let out a quiet scream but it was finished by Rarity screaming like a drama queen.

“SPIKE NOOOOOOOO”