• Published 21st Apr 2019
  • 15,383 Views, 329 Comments

KINGDOM HEARTS: Fractured Friendship - KHXhero



An epilogue to Kingdom Hearts III, Sora and friends journey to find Twilight Sparkle and restore the magic of friendship, while also facing against his inner turnmoil.

  • ...
9
 329
 15,383

Chapter 17: Hidden Truths

Author's Note:

This chapter reveals some very deep stuff, as well as some revelations of what happened behind the scenes.

So in this chapter, Sora is using the Power of Waking to trace the connections and see what happened in the past. As Re:Mind focused on Sora using the same power to find a way to save Kairi. But he's not searching for hearts. He's going to use what he saw in the past to find a way to save Twilight.

Oh, and as you all may be aware, towards the middle of A Canterlot Wedding - Part 2, we saw everypony, even the girls at the wedding when Twilight and Cadance managed to break free. The two episodes focused on Twilight's perspective, we never saw what happened behind the scenes with Twilight's friends while Twilight was sent into the caverns. Does that make you wonder, hmmmm, what was really going on at that time?

So, I decided to use that concept for this chapter. Some of you might hate me for this, especially with a cameo of a certain somepony that half of you guys hate, but I don't care.

Get ready to dive into the Forbidden Zone.

Chapter 17: Hidden Truths

Sora opened his eyes, seeing that he was not at the Castle of the Royal Sisters. He was in a strange place, with many yellow white lights passing him. He's been here before, where he escaped the Final World to use the Power of Waking to find the hearts of his friends. But this time, he wasn't going back to change a point in time or chase hearts, he was using the power to trace the connections of hearts to see what he can learn to save Twilight. He lifted his head up and flew forward towards the light. As he got closer, the space around him lit up with a blinding light, not even noticing the four orbs of light following him.

The light began to fade, as Sora opened his eyes. He then saw that he wasn't floating in space anymore. As his feet landed on the ground, he took a look around, seeing that he was inside Canterlot Castle, the familiar white columns wth purple details and the red carpet on the floor.

"This is Canterlot." Sora said. "But at what point in time?"

"Sora!" A voice spoke from his hood. The boy turned his head and saw a cricket hop on his shoulder.

"Jiminy?" Sora asked. "But how-"

"I hopped right into your hood before you stepped on the pedestal." Jiminy answered. "Hope you don't mind if I tag along with ya."

"Really?" Sora asked. "Are you just making sure I'm doing this right?"

"Oh, I trust you well enough, Sora." Jiminy said. "I went with ya the first time you used the Power of Waking to save the others, so I'd figure I join you on this one too." Hearing that made the boy smile.

"Thanks, Jiminy." Sora said. He then heards a huff, which got his attention. He turns his head to see a familiar face. Trotting down the hall was a lavender unicorn mare with a blue mane and tail, colored with two streaks of purple and magenta. It was Twilight.

"I can't believe it!" Twilight said. "No pony is taking my suspicions seriously. All they talk about how wonderful Cadance is, when she's not acting as I remember. Not only is she rude and unpleasant, she's downright evil!" She let out a sigh. But a face of determination was on her face. She wasn't going to let that evil Cadance get away with this.

"I may be on my own, but I won't let her hurt my brother." She said, passing Sora, who was watching.

"Uh oh." Sora said. This must be the point in time where Twilight tries to expose the bride.

"We better go follow her." Jiminy said.

"Got it." Sora said as Jiminy hopped back into the boy's hood. Sora then quickly followed suit after Twilight. If he was going to find a way to save Twilight, then he's gonna have to watch everything. He followed her up to one of the big doors up ahead. This must be the way to the Rehearsal Room, or the spot where Shining Armor and Cadance were going to get married in. He heard some distinctive chatter from the other side of the room, and one of them was Shining's voice.

"Hey, has anypony seen Twilight?" His voice spoke. Twilight then uses her magic to open the doors wide open, pushing away the two guards that were behind it. Inside was everypony, Applejack, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Shining Armor, Princess Cadance, Spike, and of course, Princess Celestia.

"I'm right here!" Twilight said as she made her way into the room, with Sora following behind. "I'm not going to stand next to her, and neither should you!" Everypony is quite surprised by Twilight's tone, with Shining turning to Cadance.

"I'm sorry, I... I don't know why she's acting like this." Shining said.

"Maybe we should just ignore her." Cadance said testily.

"Oh no!" Twilight said. "No one's ignoring me again! You all have to listen to me!" She began to grit her teeth as Fluttershy moves in.

"Oh, goodness!" Fluttershy said. "Are you ok?"

"I'm fine." Twilight said.

"You sure about that?" Applejack asked, only for her hat to be pulled off by Twilight's magic and shoved into her face hard. Sora was a bit surprised by this sudden action.

"I have something to say!" Twilight speaks, and then she points directly at Cadance. "Princess Cadance is Evil!" Cadance gasps, while all the other ponies, including Princess Celestia, look uneasily at Twilight, except for Rainbow Dash.

"What?" Shining asked.

"She's been horrible to my friends, she obviously did something to her bridesmaids, and to top it all off, I saw her put a spell on my brother that made her eyes all wacky!" She begins letting her eyes spin in their sockets and her tongue lolls out the side of her mouth, which was an imitation of Shining's dazed response from what Twilight saw Cadance do to him. There was only dead silence from her brother and friends, coupled with a pop-eyed stare from Princess Celestia. Cadance has barely enough time to blush and grin before Twilight gets in her face, making the alicorn show tears.

"Wh... Why are you doing this to me?" She asked with a real but fake sob.

"Because you're evil!" Twilight shouted. "And I'm not going to let you ruin my brother's life!" Cadance begins to cry with tears, and she began to gallop off from the isle, making her way towards the doors, as Twilight chases after her. Twilight stops midway just as Cadance leaves the scene. Sora watched with a shocked face.

"Wow..." Sora said, though he could relate to that. He would've done the same thing. Twilight gives a smug and smile, glad that she chased her away. She then turns away, only to run flat into Shining and tumble backward to the carpet. Lifting her face up, she saw that he was not pleased at all.

"What is wrong with you?!" Shining asked, surprising Twilight. "Why did you scare her away?!"

"Because... because she was evil!" Twilight said, getting on the defense. "She put a spell on you that made you look zombie-like!"

"You want to know why?" Shining asked, still showing his disappointment, and began pacing around her. "Because ever since I started having to perform my protection spell, I've been getting terrible migraines. Cadance wasn't casting spells on me... She was using her magic to heal me!" Twilight's eyes widened with a bit surprise. She was?

"But... I though-" Twilight said.

"And she decided to replace her bride maids because she found out they just wanted to be in the wedding so they could meet Canterlot Royalty. That's why she replaced them with your friends!" Shining said, pointing to Twilight's friends who were showing a bit of disappointment, though from what Sora could notice, they were showing a bit of concern.

"But I-" Twilight said, only to be cut off once more.

"And if she wasn't acting as she used to, it's because I was busy!" Shining said, stomping his foot down, making Twilight back away as he paced towards her. "She's had to make all the decisions about the wedding! She's completely stressed out because it's important to her that our big day must be perfect! ...Something that obviously isn't important to you!" Twilight's eyes widened up, showing hurt and pain.

"But I did care-" Twilight said.

"No you didn't." Shining said. "You're just acting like a jealous little sister." He then walks past her to leave.

"Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go comfort my bride." Shining said. "And you can forget about being my best mare!" Hearing that made Twilight's eyes widen up. She was no longer her Big Brother's Best Mare?

"In fact, if I were you, I wouldn't show up to the wedding at all!" Shining said. He then takes his leave, passing through the front doors, leaving Twilight to drop back to her haunches and aims a helpless, beseeching glance towards the others. Their faces displayed various degrees of disgust, horror, and shock. Sora, couldn't help but feel sorry for her. He could feel it, the pain that Twilight was feeling.

"I... I was..." Twilight said.

"C'mon y'all." Applejack said. "Let's go check on the Princess." The girls trot, hop, and flew past her, showing disappointed faces as she just watched while they ignored her. Spike followed them with a worried face, leaving only Twilight and Celestia. Twilight showed even more hurt, just as Sora felt it. He got to his knees, his hand over his heart.

"Sora!" Jiminy said from the boy's hood.

"I'm fine." Sora said. "I'm feeling what Twilight's feeling right now." He looked up to see Princess Celestia, walking towards Twilight, who looked back up her. She didn't look at her. She just walked past her.

"You have a lot to think about, Twilight Sparkle." Celestia said, showing disappointment in her words, as Twilight looked with tearful eyes, and the doors closed as Celestia, and the two guards behind her walked through them. Twilight could not believe what just happened. Her brother, her friends, and her mentor, left her behind, to follow Cadance. Was Cadance truly just dealing with pre-wedding stress after all? Did Twilight really overreact? The lavender unicorn turned away to think. What was she even thinking, coming in here, without no clear evidence of Cadance being evil and acting like a complete jerk.

"What have I done?" Twilight said to herself, staring at the floor. "Maybe I was being overprotective. I could've gained a sister... but instead... I lost my brother." She was unable to keep the tears back. She collapsed to her hooves and began to cry, feeling guilt and sadness.

He was my big brother best friend forever

but now we'll never do anything together...

Forever...

The poor mare continued to cry, her face buried into her shoulders and hooves. Sora only watched, unable to find words. He could feel it too, the sorrow and suffering that she was feeling. Using the power of waking to trace the connections to one's heart can allow keyblade wielders to feel whatever the person is feeing. And it was too much.

"Oh my." Jiminy said. "How sad."

"So... this is the pain and despair that Twilight felt." Sora said, and glanced at the ground. Maybe... just maybe... if he had shown up earlier, then maybe all of this could've been prevented. But the past can't be changed. It just can't. The boy approached the lavender unicorn, and all though she didn't feel or see him, he rested his hand on her shoulder.

"Twilight... I'm sorry I wasn't there for you..." He said, though she couldn't hear him. He then raised his head up, and to his surprise, he saw Cadance, approaching the lavender unicorn. Twilight lifted her head up to face her as she felt her stroke her mane. Cadance was looking down at her, with a face of forgiveness and mercy. Twilight cleared her throat.

"I'm sorry..." Twilight said. "I'm so sorry..."

"You will be...!" Cadance said, her merciful face dropping down to show glowing green eyes, a face of anger, and fangs... in her teeth? The alicorn's horn began to glow a bright green, and a circle of fiery flames surrounded Twilight, pushing Sora away. The boy watched as Twilight began to panic, while Cadance, watched with an evil smile.

"Cadance!" Twilight said. "What are you-"

"Sorry, but foals like you aren't welcomed in my wedding." Cadance said. "I won't let you ruin my plans." Her horn began to glow more brightly, and Twilight felt herself sinking into the ground.

"No!" Twilight shouted. "Nooo!"

"Twilight!" Sora called out. He couldn't do anything. He could only watch helplessly.

"Twily?" A voice spoke, getting his attention. The boy turned his head, and to his surprise, he saw Shining Armor, who opened the door to see what was happening with a face full of shock.

"Shining Armor?" Sora asked.

"Twily!" He shouted as he charged into the room.

"HELP!" Twilight shouted. "SPIKE! PRINCESS! SHINING!!!"

"TWILY!" Shining shouted as he rushed over, but Twilight was already deep into the ground, and the green magical circle disappeared. Shining stopped in his tracks, seeing his little sister gone!

"No!... No, no no no no!" Shining said as he knelt down to the ground. He then turned his attention towards Cadance, who was showing no remorse at all. She was smiling, and it was an evil smile.

"Cadance!" Shining demanded. "What did you do to Twily?"

"Oh, don't worry, dear." Cadance said. "You said you didn't want her at your wedding, so I took care of the problem."

"Where is she?!" Shining asked, as Sora watched the two of them speak with a confused look.

"Oh I put her someplace where no pony would ever think to look for her." Cadance responded.

"Cadance, bring her back!" Shining shouted. "I didn't want this!"

"Oh, I can't do that, Shining." Cadance said. "I can't have her ruin my big day when I finally rule all of Equestria." Shining tilted his head, but then saw something. Something in Cadance eyes. They were not light purple! They were moderate harlequin with dark opal eyes. Shining's eyes widened up with shock.

"I don't believe it!" He shouted. "Twilight was right about you all along! You are evil! Well I'm not gonna let you ruin this special day! Now bring my sister back!" The fake Princess gave a laugh, and her voice became a cackle, distorted with another voice.

"I can't do that, Captain." Cadance said, though her voice was a very different one. "And I can't certainly let you ruin everything too!" Instantly, the fake bride's horn began to glow green and trapped Shining in the grip of her magic.

"No!" He shouted, unable to break free. "Let me go!"

"Oh, no." The fake Cadance spoke. "I'm never letting you go, my darling soon-to-be King." Then she fired her magic upon the stallion. He tried so hard to fight back, but her magic was too strong! He didn't have the strength to fight it off.

"No!" Shining shouted. "Twily!....." Suddenly, his jerking stopped, and his eyes opened up wide, showing his pupils now glowing green. He was then dropped to the floor, where he landed on his hooves. He looked like a zombie, completely zooned out. That only meant one thing. He was now under the fake bride's control.

"Now, you're going to forget everything that happened here, and we're going to continue our special day." The fake bride spoke. "Is that understood, my pet?"

"Yes, mistress." Shining spoke.

"Now, go get ready." The fake bride said. "We have a big day ahead of us." The stallion gave a smile and nodded. He then departed from the room, while the fake Cadance only stood there, giving a big grin, showing fangs on her teeth.

"This day is going to be perfect..." She spoke as she walked out of the room, giving an evil laugh, while Sora only stood there, shocked and confused. Shining Armor saw this happening? The boy began to think.

"So wait a second... Captain Armor saw what happened?" Jiminy asked.

"Wh... what did we just see?" Sora asked himself.

"You saw what really happened." A voice spoke to him, a voice that Sora was a bit familiar with. He turned his head, and to his surprise, it was the boy he saw earlier. The boy had curly, silver hair, and wore a white shirt under a black vest with grey accents, dark pants and black boots. He had a red scarf around his neck, and a tan pouch around his waist. Sora's eyes widened up. He met this boy before! He's the boy that summoned those keyblades to help Sora destroy the Heartless Cyclone back at the graveyard!

"Oh, it's you!" Sora said, as the boy, Ephemer, gave a smile and nod. "Wait, how are you-"

"Hearts are all around us, and they connect with one another." Ephemer said. "Our hearts formed a connection when I helped you back at the Graveyard. Your determination to save your friends and the worlds called us to you at that moment."

"Really?" Sora asked. "Wow, that's so cool. Thanks, by the way."

"It was nothing, really." Ephemer said.

"Say, what do you mean, what really happened?" Sora asked.

"You are using the connection between you and Twilight to learn more about the past." Ephemer said. "While doing so, you're also using that connection to see the world and the events that took place simultaneously from the perspectives of those close to her." Sora began to think. The connection between him and Twilight are allowing him to see the events through the eyes of those close to her? Oh, right! Just like he did last time!

"Oh, right!" Sora said. "By using the connection, it allows me to discover truths that I never knew before!"

"I take it this isn't your first time doing this, huh?" Ephemer said.

"Yeah..." Sora said as he scratched his head. "I guess I'm a... rule breaker." Hearing that made Ephemer chuckle.

"It's ok." He said. "Sometimes we just need to break a few rules for the better." That made Sora give a smile, knowing that he understood.

"So... from what I saw, Shining Armor saw everything that happened, but Cadance took control of him and erased his memory." Sora said. "So, Shining must've realized his mistake."

"Yes, but it was too late." Ephemer said as he made his way towards the soot on the carpet, where Twilight had sunken into. "Twilight is now trapped deep below."

"But why would Cadance do this?" Sora asked.

"That wasn't Princess Amore." Ephemer spoke. "Who you saw was someone else disguised as the Crystal Princess's descendent."

"Disguised?" Sora asked. "Who is she?"

"A monster that feels nothing but lust, vengeance, and destruction." Ephemer said. "A creature that takes the shape and form of anyone around them, sucking the life and love out of it's victims, destroying anyone and anything in their path."

"A heartless?" Sora asked.

"No." Ephemer said. "A Changeling."

"Changeling?" Sora asked. Then he remembered what the Princesses and the girls telling everything that had transpired before he arrived, with the wedding and all, and how the bride was actually a fake, a changeling in disguise. "Ooooh, that bug monster they were talking about earlier."

"Of course." Jiminy said. "That was actually the Changeling Queen who disguised herself as Princess Cadenza and tried to take over Canterlot."

"That's right." Ephemer said. "The Changeling Queen had used these events and Twilight's suspicions to turn everyone against her."

"And Twilight, she was sent down to the crystal caverns below." Sora said.

"Yep." Ephemer said. "Follow her, and you'll learn more of what transpired." Suddenly, Ephemer began to disappear, much to Sora's surprise.

"Wait!" Sora called out, but Ephemer was already gone. But he did hear his voice.

"Just trace the connection." He said, as Sora looked at the ceiling. Right. Trace the connection.

"Ok." Sora said. "Hold on tight Jiminy." As the cricket held on, Sora pointed the keyblade forward, and he began to glow, and suddenly, he transformed into a glowing sphere and seeped deep into the ground, following Twilight to the caverns below.


Pitch black. Yes, it was pitch black from what Sora could see. Luckily, a spark of light came from the keyblade he was holding, allowing him to see everything around him. It was a barren cavern, and it was all made of crystal.

"Whoa..." Sora said, amazed by the design and the crystalline walls and structures. "This must be the crystal caverns."

"Hello? Is anyone there?" an echoing voice spoke through the room. Sora knew that voice.

"Twilight?" He asked, turning his head. He saw Twilight, her horn glowing a magenta color, lightning up more of the room.

"Where am I?" Twilight asked, unable to see Sora. "What is this place?"

"The caves beneath Canterlot." A sinister voice said. "Once the home to greedy unicorns who wanted to claim the gems that could be found inside. And now... your prison!" The reflections of Twilight in the crystals were then replaced by the face of Cadance... or whoever it was, giving an evil wicked smile. Twilight gasped, and turned around, looking for a way out.

"Help!" Twilight called out. "Somepony help!"

"It's no use." Cadance spoke. "No one can hear you, and no one will ever think to look for you. Most ponies have forgotten that these caves even exist, which is why they're the perfect place to keep the ones who try to interfere with my plans."

"What plans?" Twilight asked.

"The plans I have for your brother, or course." Cadance said. "And for all of Equestria." Hearing that made Twilight gasp, but her face showed anger.

"Don't you dare do anything to my brother, you... You Monster!" Twilight shouted.

"Only way to stop me is to catch me." Cadance said as her reflection disappeared, replaced by dozens of smaller faces. Twilight began to show a furious face, hearing the alicorn laugh wickedly. She charged up her magic and fired, but her shot bounced off wildly all over the place like a laser beam hitting mirrors. The shot eventually scorches the patch of the floor directly in front of Twilight, which the revealed a giant copy of Cadance's evil face.

"Why are you even bothering?" She asked. "No one will ever think about looking for you."

"You're wrong!" Twilight shouted. "My friends will find me!"

"Oh really?" Cadance asked. "Well, why don't we take a look? She then reveals an image on the floor playing a scene, showing everypony preparing for the big event of the century. Ponies dressed in suits and dressed for this wonderful moment, and to Twilight's surprise, she saw her friends, happily excited for the royal wedding, not even worrying about her.

"No..." Twilight said, her face showing shock.

"That's right." Cadance said. "Your friends don't really care about you. They just use you for their own selfish desires. They're not even worried about you, nor are they even looking for you." Seeing this scene made Twilight slowly show a face of rage, and denial.

"NOOO!" Twilight screamed as she charged up her magic and fired once more at the reflection, shattering the crystal wall. The sight of it made Sora gasp and move out of the way, though the broken shards passed through him and not harming him, since he was only seeing a glimpse of the past. He could feel what Twilight was feeling from their connection. The pain, the sadness, and the anger.

"Oh, poor girl." Jiminy said. "This is just too much to watch."

"I know." Sora said. "This is just horrible." Suddenly, a sound caught Sora's attention. Turning his head, he stared at one of the crystal walls. But he heard something... or someone on the other side of that wall. It sounded like someone was crying. Making his way, he seeped past the wall and he saw a surprising sight. He saw Princess Cadance, sitting down on her haunches, and her hooves were over her face. But what was surprising is that this Cadance was badly scuffed and disheveled, and she was crying tears of sadness. She also had no tiara on her head.

"Cadance?" Sora asked as he approached the alicorn.

"This day was suppose to be perfect..." She cried. "But now... it's never going to happen. Oh Shining... oh Twilight... I'm sorry." She continued to cry, as Sora watched unnoticed.

"Sora, that's the real Princess Amore." Jiminy said. It then clicked in his head. This was the real Cadance!

"Oh, that's right!" Sora said. "That imposter must've placed her down in here too. She's probably been in here much longer than Twilight."

-BOOM!-

The sudden boom took Sora by surprised, including Cadance. They both turned around, to see the wall broken apart, revealing Twilight, who was huffing and puffing. Seeing her come out brought a surprise and a hopeful smile to Cadance's face.

"Twilight!" She called out. "You're here!" Twilight, however, didn't look too happy though. She stared at Cadance with a face full of rage.

"You Hag!" She cried out as she galloped towards the alicorn.

"Twilight, wait!" Sora called out, but the lavender mare phased through the boy, or the boy phased through her as she charged towards Cadance.

"No! Wait!" Cadance called, but it was too late. The lavender unicorn hurls herself, tackling Princess Cadance and pinning her to the ground.

"I have you now, you monster!" Twilight said, her horn glowing brightly.

"Please, don't hurt me!" Cadance said. "Twilight, it's me!"

"I know..." Twilight said, her horn glowing brightly, fizzling with rage.

"Twilight please, I've been imprisoned like you-!" Cadance said, but suddenly, she felt something squeeze around her neck, making her struggle to breathe. She noticed a magenta aura around her own neck.

"Likely story..." Twilight said as she backed away, lifting Cadance up by the neck with her magic into the air. Seeing her choke the Princess of Love made Sora gasp.

"Twilight, don't!" Sora called out. "It's really her!" But alas, she couldn't hear him, as this was just a scene from the past playing out.

"Please... Twilight..." Cadance gasped, but her throat began to close more as Twilight began to strangle her.

"You're gonna pay..." Twilight said. "You're gonna feel what I felt back at that rehearsal hall... you monster!"

"Twilight, Please Stop!" Sora shouted.

"Sunshine... sunshine... ladybugs awake..." Cadance chokingly spoke out. Twilight's eyes widened, hearing those four words. She released Cadance and let her drop on her hooves, allowing her to gasp and breathe.

"Wh... what did you say?" Twilight asked. Cadance, finally getting oxygen back into her lungs, began to tap her hooves.

"Sunshine, sunshine, ladybugs awake." She said. "Clap your hooves..."

"And do a little shake..." Twilight said, a smile slowly form on her face, and her rage beginning to diminish to realization! Cadance looked to her with a fragile, but reassuring grin. Twilight's eyes began to tear up, now realizing that Cadance remembered her!

"Cadance!" Twilight said as she leapt into the gold-shoed forelegs for a long-overdue hug.

"You do remember me!" Twilight spoke.

"Of course I do." Cadance said with a gentle laugh. "How could I forget the little filly I loved to sit for the most?" Twilight gave a smile, but realized that she nearly tried to choke the life out of her. She formed a face of sorrow.

"Oh Cadance, I'm so sorry... I nearly-" Twilight spoke, only for the alicorn to hold her close, cooing her and stroking her mane.

"It's ok, Twilight." Cadance said. "It's ok. You didn't know. But now it's ok." She nuzzled the lavender unicorn, who gave a teary smile. But wait, if she was here... then how did...

"Wait, but if you're here, than who was that?" Twilight asked, referring to the Cadance that was mocking her and trapped her down in the caves.

"The Cadance who brought you down here was an impostor." Cadance said. "She transformed into me and trapped me here, and now she's going to marry your brother and destroy Equestria!" Hearing that made Twilight gasp, but a face of determination took form.

"Then we have to get out of here." Twilight said. "We have to stop her!" Nodding in agreement, the two ponies took off into the distance, to find a way out of the caves. Sora watched, trying to take this all in.

"Wow." Sora said, but he was a bit more surprised that Twilight resorted to get violent. "What was pretty scary."

"Poor Miss Twilight's having a really tough day." Jiminy said. Sora then glanced over back at the room, where the fake imposter was showing Twilight the scene where all the ponies, even her friends were at the wedding, not even thinking about her.

"So, they didn't bother looking for her?" Sora asked. "They just went on with the wedding without care?"

"Something's definitely not right." Jiminy said. "There's no way they could've forgotten about Twilight and just went onto the wedding."

"Not all is what it seems." A new voice, a girl's voice, spoke in the room. Hearing that made Sora turn his head. To his surprise, it wasn't Ephemer, but it was a girl, with long black hair with light brown eyes, dressed in a grey zippered shirt underneath a black vest, with a studded belt around her black skirt. There were red belts around her arms and ankles, and she black boots with knee-high socks. Sora tilted his head.

"Another one?" Jiminy asked.

"You're not Mr. Scarf." Sora said. "You new?"

"Something like that." She said with a smile. "I'm a friend, and I'm just like Ephemer, the boy you spoke with earlier." Hearing that made Sora give a grin, glad to know that this was a friend of the boy with the scarf, or Ephemer, as she called him.

"What do you mean not all is what it seems?" Sora asked.

"The scene the imposter showed your friend, while it was real, was fabricated by her." The girl, Skuld, said.

"Real, but fabricated?" Sora asked. The girl extended her hand outwards.

"Take my hand." She said. The boy tilted his head, but he gave a nod afterwards. Taking her hand, the two floated upwards above and out of the caverns, where it was clear in the morning. The two were high above the ground, seeing lots and lots of ponies outside Canterlot castle, in line for the big royal wedding.

"What's this?" Sora asked.

"This took place before your friend was tormented by the Changeling Queen." Skuld said.

"Before?" Sora asked.

"Take a look." Skuld said, pointing downward. Looking in that direction, Sora saw something that surprised him. It was the girls! Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Fluttershy, and Pinkie Pie, and they weren't looking too happy. Surprisingly, they were not wearing their bridesmaids dresses.

"The girls." Sora said.

"Golly, yesterday was so strange." Applejack said.

"Yeah, Twilight going all crazy and insulting the bride like that." Rainbow Dash said.

"Is it just me, or does this sound a bit suspicious?" Applejack asked.

"Twilight was probably just being jealous or something." Rainbow Dash said. "I mean, she probably didn't want her brother to get married. She did act a bit uneasy when we got here."

"Now, Rainbow Dash, don't be harsh." Fluttershy said. "Twilight is probably worried that she might lose her brother. She probably only did what she had to do because she loves him."

"Fluttershy, she acted very immature." Rarity said. "She was acting like a little jealous filly."

"Yes, but don't you think there was a good reason why?" Fluttershy said. "I mean, she told us a lot about Cadance and how a kind, and wonderful, and knows how to handle stress, and she didn't act like how Twilight said she did." The girls began to think, and come to think of it, they do remember Twilight saying how wonderful Cadance was, and she acted the complete opposite.

"Yeah... she did mention something about that the night before." Rainbow Dash said.

"True, but it was mostly because of pre-wedding stress." Rarity said.

"I dunno." Pinkie Pie said, scratching her nose. "I'm still getting an itchy feeling in my nose."

"Is it because it itches?" Applejack asked.

"No." Pinkie Pie said. "I think it's another one of my Pinkie Senses. I don't know what it means, but it could be something bad."

"My point, exactly." Fluttershy said. "And besides, this wasn't the first time Twilight did an outburst like that. Remember the Smarty Pants incident?"

"Yes, we still do." Rarity said. They still cringe thinking about that, mostly because they ignored Twilight's worries over a tardy friendship report, and because of that, it got bad so fast.

"Then that means something's wrong." Fluttershy said. "For some reason I'm getting a bad feeling about this." The girls did agree one that. Something wasn't truly right.

"So, now what?" Pinkie Pie asked. "Are we still going to the wedding?" The girls looked at each other.

"I dunno." Applejack said. "While this is a one in a lifetime opportunity, it doesn't feel right going to the wedding without Twilight."

"Yeah, and besides, while it's a good opportunity to meet the Wonderbolts and show everypony how awesome I am, I would never leave a friend hanging." Rainbow Dash said.

"I suppose you're right." Rarity said. "The only downside is that I wasted time making dresses for everypony, even the bride. But Twilight is my friend, and if she isn't welcomed at the wedding, than we shouldn't go without her."

"Same here." Pinkie Pie said, as Fluttershy began to look around.

"Where is Twilight?" Fluttershy asked. "Did anyone see her today?"

"No, I didn't see her." Rarity said.

"Me neither." Pinkie Pie said, and the girls looked around. Come to think of it, they didn't see Twilight at all since her little stunt. Now that, that was something very off and wrong.

"This ain't right." Applejack said.

"Maybe she just went back to Ponyville?" Rarity asked.

"TWILIGHT!" A voice called out. The girls turned their heads to see Spike, who was looking around frantically. He quickly ran past the girls, but he was grabbed by Rarity's magic.

"Whoa there, Spike." Rarity said. "What's the problem?"

"It's Twilight!" Spike said. "She's gone!" The girls gasped upon hearing that, showing even more worried than ever!

"Gone?" Rarity asked. "What do you mean gone?"

"I went to go check up on her, but she wasn't in her room!" Spike said. "She wasn't there last night either! I can't find her anywhere!" The girls looked at each other. Twilight couldn't had disappeared last night without a trace. Now they knew that this wasn't right at all.

"That's not like Twilight at all." Applejack said. "C'mon y'all. We gotta look for her!"

"On it!" Rainbow Dash called out as she took off to the skies to fly at high speed, leaving the girls behind, all of them a bit annoyed.

"Ok, let's split up." Applejack said. "Fluttershy, you and me check the town area. Spike, Rarity and Pinkie Pie, check the crowd of ponies over there, if none of us find her, than we search the castle."

"Got it!" The three other ponies said in unison. And just like that, they went off to go find their friend. Sora watched the scene from above, with a surprised look.

"So the girls did go looking for her." Sora said. "But... then why were they at the wedding then?"

"Watch." Skuld said, pointing forward once more. The boy watched to see Rainbow Dash scanning the ground and the castle outside.

"Twilight!" Rainbow Dash called out. "Twilight, where are you?!" Suddenly, something made the rainbow maned Pegasus stop in her tracks. It sounded like somepony singing. Turning to her right, she saw a nearby window in the tall part of the castle. Making her way towards it, she peeped inside. To her surprise, it was Princess Cadance, singing beautifully and gently.

"Oh, what a wonderful day this will be." She said as she glanced at the mirror, brushing her mane up. She then turned away, showing a smiling scowl on her face.

"The day that I will conquer Equestria, and finally feast on all the love on this land." She spoke. Rainbow Dash's ears perked up hearing that. Did Cadance just say conquer Equestria?

"Huh?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"Who thought it would be so easy to fool everypony with my pretty little façade, and they all thought it was just pre-wedding stress." Cadance said as she grabbed the knife on the table with her green glowing magic, still showing a wicked smile. "Not only did I make Celestia's foalish student look like the bad guy, but I finally gotten rid of her too. With her out of the way, I can finally kill Princess Sunbutt and take over this pretty little land!" She then turned around and threw the knife at one of the picture frames of Princess Celestia, aimed right at the neck. Rainbow Dash gasped, but did her best to keep herself from hurling. She just heard Cadance say that she got rid of Twilight, made her look like the bad guy, fooled everyone with her façade, and... she's going to kill Princess Celestia?

"Oh, this day is going to be perfect." Cadance sang. "The kind of day of which I dreamed since I was small. Everypony will gather round, when they see me in my gown, What they don't know is that I have fooled them all!" Cadance then glanced at herself in the mirror, giving an evil laugh. But inside the reflection, was a tall black pony-like creature with a long blue mane and green glowing eyes, with fangs in her teeth. Rainbow Dash gasped at the sight. It now all made sense.

"She is evil!" Rainbow Dash spoke. She moved away from the window.

"Oh boy, oh my gosh, I gotta-!" Rainbow Dash said, stammering over her words. She flew forward, only to bash into the wall of the castle. She quickly came to her senses and flew off frantically to find the others.

"APPLEJACK!" She cried out. "FLUTTERSHY!"

Back on the ground, Applejack and Fluttershy were looking high and low for Twilight, but they couldn't find any trace of her. She was not in the castle, nor outside the castle, nor in town, or anywhere, not even in the big crowd of ponies lining up.

"Twilight!" Applejack kept calling. "Where are you?!" She leaned in, but there was no answer.

"She's not here." She answered.

"Applejack!" Pinkie Pie's voice called out, getting the attention of the two ponies. They saw Rarity and Pinkie Pie making their way towards them.

"Did you find her?" Applejack asked.

"No, she's not in the castle." Rarity said. "Not even in the chambers she was sleeping in."

"I even checked the Donut Shop." Pinkie Pie said. "I checked the pots, the crates, the chimneys, but I couldn't find her."

"Then she must've went back to Ponyville." Fluttershy said. "Oh, I hope she isn't mad with us for leaving her like that."

"APPLEJACK! FLUTTERSHY!" Rainbow Dash's voice called out, making all four ponies look up. Looking to the sky, they saw Rainbow Dash, flying straight towards them in a state of panic.

"Rainbow?" Applejack asked, surprised to see her in such a state.

"Rainbow Dash, what's wrong?" Fluttershy asked, as the rainbow maned Pegasus landed on the ground.

"I... I don't..." Rainbow Dash said, hyperventilating and unable to find her words.

"Rainbow Dash, just relax." Rarity said. "Just take a deep breath and tell us what happened." The Pegasus took a deep breath, no longer hyperventilating, but she was still trying to find the words.

"Well, I was flying... I was... of course I was flying." Rainbow Dash said, stammering on her words. "Then I saw the... The brode... no, the bride! And she was singing, with a creepy evil smile, about taking over Equestria, and killing the Princess!..." She then pulled Pinkie Pie up close by the face with her hooves. "Do You Hear What I'm Bucking Telling You?!"

"Uhhh no?" Pinkie Pie asked.

"The Bride Is Some Evil Witch In Disguise!!" Rainbow Dash shouted, shaking Pinkie Pie. Hearing that made Spike and the other girls gasp.

"WHAT?!" They all asked in unison.

"A...Are you sure, Rainbow Dash?" Rarity asked.

"Does this look unsure to you?!" Rainbow Dash asked, pointing right at her own face, showing a serious face, frightening the girls and Spike a little bit.

"No." Spike said.

"So she really is evil!" Applejack said. "Twilight was telling the truth!"

"And we left her!" Fluttershy said, as tears of guilt formed in her eyes.

"We have to find her fast!" Rarity said. "We probably headed back to Ponyville. So we'll take the train and-"

"We can't!" Rainbow Dash said.

"Why not?" Rarity asked.

"Because I heard that witch saying that she got rid of Twilight!" Rainbow Dash said. "She probably did something to her!!" The girls gasped.

"Oh no... Twilight..." Spike said, letting the guilt seep into his heart, as Fluttershy began to shed some tears. Twilight was right all along about Cadance, or whoever she was, and they left her. Now that monster did something to her! Applejack, however, was not gonna give up just yet.

"C'mon girls, we gotta stop that monster!" She said. "We can't let her marry Shining Armor and take over Equestria! Twilight would want us to stop her."

"Right!" The girls said, knowing that they must stop that evil witch no matter what. Twilight would've wanted it. They quickly made their way towards the castle, as Sora and Skuld continued to watch.

"So, the girls went off to confront the faker?" Sora asked.

"Yes, but it didn't end so well." Skuld said.

"What do you mean?" Sora asked. Skuld then pushed Sora forward, making him phase into the castle like a ghost, but he then collided with the wall, while it did hurt a bit physically, but not by much. He got to his feet and saw that was he was in the hallway right near Cadance's chambers. He looked out the window to see Skuld.

"Now what?" Sora asked.

"Just watch." She said, and she disappeared, leaving Sora alone, who let out a sigh of annoyance. Do all these ghosts or spirits come and go?

"Great, alone again." Sora said.

"It's ok, Sora." Jiminy said from the boy's hood. "I'm right here." He wasn't alone forever though, as the doors to Cadance's chambers opened up, revealing Princess Cadance. Sora looked at her with a dissatisfied look, seeing her humming to herself and everything.

"That monster...!" Sora said, though she couldn't hear him. The keyblade was summoned in his hand.

"Sora, don't." Jiminy said. "We can't interfere."

"But Jiminy, she caused all of this!" Sora said. "You'd expect me to just stand here and do nothing?"

"Yes, and you must!" Jiminy said, tugging on the boy's hair. "The Power of Waking isn't used for changing the past or for chasing hearts. You can't think about what you could've done. With this knowledge, we can save Twilight in our current timeline." The boy looked forward, showing reluctance, but he knew in his heart that he cannot change the past. The keyblade disappeared from his hand.

"I know..." Sora said. He couldn't help but think. He told himself that he was not gonna meddle with the timeline, and he was about to. He only sighed with shame.

"What's wrong, Sora?" Jiminy asked.

"It's just..." Sora said. "I told myself over and over that I wasn't going to intervine… but look at what I was about to do." He only leaned against the wall and slid down to sit.

"Now, Sora." Jiminy said. "Don't push yourself about it. We all deal with temptations to do things, even Pinocchio had trouble with it as well. But we know you have good intentions, and you love to help those who need it. That shows that you have the biggest heart than anyone that I've ever met." Hearing those words made Sora smile. Jiminy was right. Sora does have a big heart, and he does love helping people, and helping others is the right thing to do, even if it does get him into trouble.

"You're right." Sora said. "I'm glad that you came along, Jiminy. Thanks."

"Anytime, Sora." Jiminy said with a tip of his hat.

"Cadance!" Six voices shouted in unison. Sora turned to see Applejack, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, and Spike charging towards her with faces of disgust and determination. Seeing them arrive, Cadance quickly placed on a fake smile.

"Oh, girls!" She said. "You made it-" She was cut off however, as Rainbow Dash flew right towards her face, showing a clenched fist... or hoof, so to speak.

"You monster!" She said. "You're not gonna get away with this!" She was then pulled away by Rarity's magic.

"W...What?!" Cadance asked, showing a shocked expression, while putting up her sobbing face. "Miss Dash, why are you suddenly being so-"

"Don't put up that fake face, Princess." Applejack said. "We all know that you're an evil witch and what not!" Hearing that and seeing the girls and the little dragon's looks of disgust made Princess Cadance slowly drop her face and show a look of hate and wickedness.

"Well, I guess my little façade didn't work after all." She said, her voice showing a bit of distortion. "How did you know?"

"I'm a good flight scanner, that's what!" Rainbow Dash said.

"We know about your little scheme to marry Twilight's brother and take over Equestria." Applejack said. "And you're not gonna get away with it!"

"What did you do to Twilight?!" Spike asked. "Answer us!" Hearing that made the fake Cadance smile.

"Oh, I put her in a place where no pony will ever think of looking for her." She said. "And I have you all to thank for that. You girls left that little foal all alone crying, which allowed me to do away with her. So you have no one to blame but yourselves." Hearing that made the girls' and Spike's eyes widen up. She was right. They did leave Twilight all alone, and that let this fake bride get rid of her. Hearing her laugh brought rage to their eyes.

"You monster!" Fluttershy shouted. "You're not gonna get away with this!"

"Oh yeah?" Cadance asked, her eyes glowing bright green and her horn charging with dark magic. "And how are you gonna stop me?" Applejack tilted her hat forward.

"Get my rope." Applejack said, as Spike handed her rope to her. And with it, Applejack quickly lassoed the fake bride by surprise, hurling her to the ground. The rest of the girls and Spike jumped onto her, pinning her to the floor. Seeing this made Sora smile greatly. They were stopping her! Wait, then how come...?

"Get off of me you little foals!" Cadance shouted, showing her fangs.

"Never!" They all said.

"You tell us right now where Twilight is!" Rainbow Dash said.

"You're not gonna get us off you, you big meanie!" Pinkie Pie said.

"But I will." Another voice said in the background, a voice that took Sora by surprise. Whoever it was, it wasn't Celestia, as the girls were lifted into the air by a light tangelo magical aura, taken by surprise.

"What the?!" The girls asked.

"What's going on?!" Rainbow Dash asked. Sora was confused. How were they being lifted into the air? He turned around and saw what seems to be a unicorn wearing a long shroud and cloak, hiding his face. Whoever he was, he was using his magic to lift the girls into the air.

"You girls are not going to cause us any more trouble." He said.

"What?!" They asked.

"But she's evil!" Spike said. "She's an evil witch who wants to take over Equestria!" Though they couldn't see his face, he was smiling.

"I know." He said, and his horn glowed once more, this time brightly. He then held out a strange mysterious grey stone, with a black Egyptian eye engraved with it, along with three triangles above it and two swirly symbols.

"What's that?" Sora asked, as the cloaked stallion held up the stone.

"By the power of the memory stone, I erase your memories of this moment!" He said as his horn glowed, along with the stone. The stone then zapped the girls and Spike, making them wince and grunt in pain. Suddenly, their eyes glowed brightly, and long straps of magical tape footage poured out of the heads, images of the whole morning and learning of Cadance's deception seeped into the stone, while the stallion showed a smile on his face. Soon the group closed their eyes and passed out, and the stallion let them go, letting them and Spike drop to the floor unconscious, as Sora watched, horrified, and confused.

"What... wha…" Sora stammered on his words, and he glanced back at the hooded pony and the fake bride. Cadance glanced at the hooded pony.

"Thanks for that." She said.

"It was nothing." He said, a voice that was a bit familiar to Sora. He heard the voice before, but who's is it?

"Looks like everything will still be going to plan." Cadance said as she got up and brushed herself off.

"Yes, indeed." The cloaked stallion said. "I'll have them be brought back to their rooms. They won't remember everything that happened this morning. By the time they wake up, they'll think they've overslept, and it will cause them to panic and forget about Celestia's little pet." Hearing that made the fake bride smile.

"Excellent." She said. "Might as well get ready, and when the moment is about to start, I'll toy with little Twilight and make her think her friends have abandoned her. That will really make her squeal."

"Yes." The hooded pony said. "At least she won't live long enough to see your Changelings destroy everything in their path." The fake princess glanced at the stallion with a raised eyebrow.

"I must ask." She said. "Who are you?"

"I am a senior member of the Unicorn Movement who opposes Celestia's rule." The mysterious pony said. "My goal is to have her out the way so we, the unicorns will be the ones to rule."

"But, why are you helping me?" The fake bride asked.

"I don't really care who wins or lose." The cloaked pony said. "No matter what the outcome is, the Princess will face scrutiny for letting this invasion happen." Though she was a bit suspicious, this pony didn't seem to be a threat, so she gave a smile.

"Well then, this will be our little secret." Cadance said.

"Then I'll leave you be... your majesty." The hooded stallion said as he gave a slight bow and left the hall, picking up the girls and Spike with his magic and taking them away, while the fake bride gave a wicked smile and went back to her chambers. The only one left was Sora, who was confused at what he saw.

"What the heck?" Sora asked as he began to think. "So the Changeling Queen had help from the inside?!"

"Evil lurks behind the light..." Another voice said. Sora turned his head around hearing the voice. He saw another person, just like Ephemer and Skuld. This one however, was a boy with black spiky hair that droops down over the side of his face and eye. He wore a black coat with rolled up sleeves, gold buttons and a large collar. His pants were grey and he wore black cowboy boots, and his earrings were silver crosses. His face was concealed by a black fedora that sported a black feather with a tan streak down the middle.

"Another one." Sora said. "Um... I take it you're friends with those other two?"

"Yep." The boy, Brain, said.

"Who... who are you guys?" Sora asked.

"We're keyblade wielders, just like you." Brain said. "We've come from long ago, in the ancient past. While we're no longer living, our hearts and spirits live on."

"Oh, they must be the keyblade wielders that must've been around after the Keyblade War." Jiminy said.

"Interesting..." Sora said. So they're keyblade wielders from long ago, probably around the time in the Age of Fairytales as Master Yen Sid had told him.

"So... Evil lurks behind the light?" Sora asked. "What does that mean?"

"It means a conspiracy within the Canterlot populace, in it's higher ups so to speak." Brain said. "A massive deception against the Princesses and the Throne."

"A conspiracy?" Sora asked. "You mean, a group who are trying to get down the government?"

"Yes." Brain said as he made his way towards the doors the shrouded pony went through. "He and his fellow brothers are members of a sinister group who want to take down the Royal Sisters and rule the world for their own desires. They believe that the unicorns should be the ones ruling Equestria, and they're ruthless towards outsiders. If they succeed, then darkness will befall this land."

"So, they're the ones responsible for all of this happening?" Sora asked.

"You can say that." Brain said. "They learned that the Changeling Queen was disguised as Princess Amore and decided to join in on the fun. But he and his followers have their own goal in mind. They're helping the Changeling Queen with her plan, but they know she's gonna get a beating. The populace will turn against the princesses for their insecurity, and Twilight Sparkle will turn her back on Equestria. Their hope is to use the events to their advantage and seize the crown."

"Oh no." Sora said as he looked down at the ground. Those ponies, those conspirators, they learned the Changeling Queen was masquerading as Cadance, and they're just doing it so they can turn the populace on Princess Celestia? Sora shook his head. There was no way he was going to let that happen.

"Hmmm... I bet that hooded pony was probably the one who left the amulet for Twilight to find." Jiminy said.

"But... who was that guy?" Sora asked. Brain turned to the boy and smiled. He then tilted his hat back, revealing his gray eyes. He then extended his arm out, offering his hand.

"Let's go together." He said. Sora gave a nod and took it. Then the two floated forward, much forward in time. As they went forward, Sora and Brain saw the events that happened, of how Twilight escaped, the fake imposter revealed her true form, striking down Celestia, and the girls trying to use the Elements of Harmony against the changelings, but the betrayal in Twilight's heart caused them to stop working. He then saw the real Princess Cadance and Shining Armor blast Chrysalis and her changelings away, and right up to the point of Twilight lashing out at her friends, igniting her horn, and rest was known.

Soon, time resumed, where Sora and Brain were in the rehearsal room, or the wedding room so to speak. Sora's eyes widened as he saw everything destroyed inside. He glanced forward and saw Twilight, huffing and puffing, with Spike grabbing her leg. She was panting and looking around. This must be after the changeling invasion, and she probably destroyed everything in the room. She glanced forward at Princess Celestia, with the side of her stomach burnt from the lavender unicorn's attack.

"I... I..." Twilight spoke. She glanced at her mentor, her friends, and her brothers, as tears of pain and anger came dropping from her cheeks. She blinked, giving a grunt of disgust.

"I hate all of you!" She spoke, her voice trembling. She galloped away, passing Sora and Brain.

"Twilight!" Sora said, but she didn't hear him. No way she could hear him, since this was a memory. But he could tell from the feeling and what he saw, Twilight was in great pain.

"Go follow her." Brain said, pushing Sora forward.

"And then what?" Sora asked.

"You'll see." Brain said, and pretty soon, he disappeared, leaving Sora alone.

"Gosh... ghosts come and go so quickly." He said. He then started hearing Spike yelling at the girls and Shining, but he didn't care about that.

"C'mon, Sora." Jiminy said. "Let's follow Twilight and see where she got that amulet."

"Right." Sora said. He turned to follow Twilight out of the room. He chased her down the hallway and out of the castle. As he exited the front doors, he saw Twilight trotting away, sobbing with tears and sorrow, not caring about whoever sees her. There was hardly anyone around, except for a lone Royal Guard, a certain brilliant gamboge Pegasus trotting along the road, his mane a bit spikey, colored with two tones of moderate sapphire blue, with vivid cornflower blue eyes. As he turned his head, he saw Twilight. His eyes widened up.

"Oh, Twilight!" He called out, galloping towards her. She didn't respond as she continued onward. Sora tilted his head a bit. Does this stallion know her?

"Hey, Twilight, are you ok?" He asked as he caught up to the lavender pony.

"Perfect... never better..." Twilight said through her sobbing. The royal guard noticed something was wrong. He noticed the tears stains on her cheeks.

"A...Are you sure?" He asked. "You don't look alrig-"

"I Said I'm Fine!" Twilight shouted, turning her head with her horn lighting up. The stallion quickly backed away by this sudden outburst. But Twilight halted herself, realizing who she was speaking to.

"F...Flash Sentry..." Twilight said with a gasp, covering her mouth with her hooves. The stallion saw that she was crying.

"Twilight, are you sure you're ok?" He asked. Twilight only turned away.

"I'm sorry, Flash." Twilight said. "I just want to be alone, right now." She only trotted away as she continued to sob, leaving the stallion alone.

"Ok..." He responded, understanding that she wants to be alone. He let out a sigh. "Probably was a bad time to ask her out..."

"Sentry!" A royal guard called out, getting his attention. "We need to help the townsponies!"

"Right." He said. "On my way!" He then made his leave, but not before he bumped into a pony with a shrouded cloak and hood. "Oh, sorry." The mysterious stallion didn't respond as the royal guard rookie left to help the others. As he past Sora, the boy glanced right at the cloaked pony. Sora didn't know who it was, but he knew that mysterious unicorn was the one who erased Twilight's friends' memories of the fake bride's deception.

"That must be the hooded pony." Jiminy said.

"Let's go." Sora said, who quickly followed the hooded unicorn. He tailed the hooded stallion to the tower up ahead. Sora knew what tower that was. It was the tower that housed the Elements of Harmony. The boy followed the cloaked pony inside, trailing him to the Hall of the Elements, the big room that housed the actual elements. As Sora made it inside the room, he saw the stallion make his way towards the chest that contained the elements. He opened it up, revealing the six elements inside. But his attention was drawn to the Element of Magic, the same one that's in Sora's possession. The cloaked stallion then reached into the pocket of his cloak and pulled out what seemed to be a necklace. It had Latin lettering on it, which spelled out Sine Dolore. Sora's eyes widened. It was the amulet! The amulet Twilight had back in the Castle, the one he saw her wearing when he and the girls found her.

"That amulet!" Sora said. Is that how she found that necklace? The cloaked stallion placed the necklace above the Element of Magic.

"There we go." He said. "Now that this has been set, Little Twilight Sparkle will find it. The mare of the moon's weak spirit shall have a new home when Celestia's pet finally wears it. It seems that my plan is working perfectly..." He cloaked pony removed his hood, showing his face. His face and muzzle was a light azureish gray, his mane, tail and beard was dark grayish azure and his eyes were moderate turquoise. Sora's eyes widened up, recognizing who he was. He was Chancellor Neighsay! The pony that called Sora keyblade scum and tried to get him and the others arrested! He's responsible for all this?

"WHAT?" Sora asked.

"The Chancellor?!" Jiminy asked. The stallion took a couple of steps back.

"Pretty soon, Celestia's pet will turn against her, and all of Equestria will turn their back on her as well, while we, the Order of the Platinum Unicorns, shall finally take over as we were suppose to." Neighsay said. "Soon, very soon, the reign of Princess Celestia will be over!" He let out a chuckle, which turned into an evil laugh, while Sora looked on with shock.

"The Chancellor... He's the cause of all this?!" Sora said to himself. Suddenly, the chancellor stopped laughing and turned around, looking straight at Sora. He showed a face of anger as if he spotted him. He then charged up his magic and fired, hitting Sora.

"GAH!" Sora shouted as he was blown across the room. Then everything went white as a sheet.