• Published 21st Apr 2019
  • 15,306 Views, 329 Comments

KINGDOM HEARTS: Fractured Friendship - KHXhero



An epilogue to Kingdom Hearts III, Sora and friends journey to find Twilight Sparkle and restore the magic of friendship, while also facing against his inner turnmoil.

  • ...
9
 329
 15,306

Prologue: A Wedding In Ruins

Prologue: A Wedding In Ruins

Once Upon a Time... in a world in the Realm of Light. There was a young boy named Sora, who wielded the mysterious keyblade. One day he is cast from his childhood home into another world, meeting Donald and Goofy, who were searching for their missing King. The three went on many adventures together to find Sora's dear friends, Riku and Kairi... but you already know how that story.

One day, Sora found his way to the world that roamed with magic ponies, consisting of unicorns, pegasi, and of course the Earth Ponies. he met a young unicorn named Twilight Sparkle, the prodigy of Princess Celestia, the ruler of Equestria. He joined her to help make preparations for the Summer Sun Celebration.

However, that day was the day of the one thousandth year, in which a prophecy spoke that the wicked mare of night, Nightmare Moon, would escape from her captivity within the moon and bring an eternal night upon the land.

But there was one hope though, a hope that would allow them to save the day. The Elements of Harmony. Powerful relics that were used by the Elder Princess to banish Nightmare Moon away. Together, they journeyed through the Everfree Forest to the Castle of the Royal Sisters, to locate the artifacts and defeat Nightmare Moon. They were also joined by five mares that would eventually become Twilight's friends. Applejack, the apple farmer who represented the Element of Honesty. Rainbow Dash, the world's fastest flyer who represented the Element of Loyalty. Rarity, the beautiful fashionista who represented the Element of Generousity. Fluttershy, the shy but kind animal caretaker who represented the Element of Kindness. And Pinkie Pie, the party pony who represented the Element of Laughter.

Finding the artifacts, Nightmare Moon destroys them. But, the young unicorn realizes that the friends she made represents the Elements themselves, and together, with Sora's help, defeated Nightmare Moon, and reverted her back into Princess Luna, the younger sister of Twilight's mentor, Princess Celestia.

Then it was time for Sora to leave, promising to visit again. As time went on, the six friends faced many challenges together, such as many friendship problems, as well as Chaotic Deities. Twilight awaited a reply from Sora. But no response came. During that time however, Sora was facing his greatest adventure yet. Sora, and his friends Riku, King Mickey, Donald, and Goofy were gathering the seven Guardians of Light, to battle against Organization XIII, led by a man wanting to dangerously balance both light and darkness together - Master Xehanort.

Things were grim however, as light and darkness clashed one another, leaving ruin and anguish, as Master Xehanort successfully completed the greatest keyblade of them all... The χ-Blade!

In the end, after cheating death twice, Sora managed to turn back the clock, and with the help of his friends, triumphantly defeated Master Xehanort, proving that the Light of Friendship can conquer even the greatest darkness. Master Xehanort, realizing that he cannot control the future, gave up willingly, and departed with his old friend Eraqus into the afterlife, and entrusted the future to the next generation.

Friends reunited with one another, and new friendships were forged along the way. And everyone lived happily ever after... or so we thought.

Months later, Twilight and her friends were invited to the Royal Wedding of Twilight's brother, Captain Shining Armor of the Royal Guard, and her old friend Princess Cadenza Mi Amore, the Princess of Love. But not all things were what as they seemed, as the Princess of Love was not acting as Twilight remembered. She tried to warn her friends, mentor, and her brother, but the ponies, who were focused on planning the wedding, did not listen. She then made a desparate attempt to stop it all, but instead, her brother disowns her, and casts her out of the wedding, while her friends and mentor, abandon her in her time of need. The pony was left alone, where the bride, revealing herself to be a fake, casted the unicorn below, where she found the real Princess Cadance. They stormed the Wedding, revealing the imposter's agenda. The fake then revealed herself as Chrysalis, the Changeling Queen, and led her army upon Canterlot. The girls tried to use the Elements of Harmony against them... but they didn't work, for they did not know, that the five friends have planted the seeds of darkness into Twilight's heart...

This is where our story begins, where friends will face against the darkness, and their greatest battle yet...


DISNEY

SQUARE ENIX

with associations with
HASBRO

KINGDOM HEARTS: Fractured Friendship

There are times when we lose our hope
There are times when our allies betray us
And there are times when we face so much anguish and pain

But there will never come a day - where we will forsake the worlds around us, and the people we hold dear to our hearts...

My Little Pony, My Little Pony...

Breath, should I take a deep
(When I was young I was to busy to make any friends)
Faith, should I take a leap
(Such silliness did not seem worth the effort it expends)
Taste, what a bittersweet
(But my little ponies you opened my eyes)
All my, all my life
(Now the truth is crystal clear as splendid summer skies)

Let me face, let me face, let me face my fears
(I used to wonder what friendship could be)
Let me face, let me face, let me face my fears
(Until you all shared its magic with me)
Won’t be long, won’t be long
I’m almost here
Watch me cry all my tears

Do you know, you're my very special, you're my very special
You're my very special, very special friends!
Do you know, you're my very special, you're my very special
You're my very special, very special friends!
Do you know, you're my very special, you're my very special
You're my very special, very special friends!
Do You Know, you're my very special friends!

Lose, don’t have nothing to
(Our friendship's magic and it's growing all the time)
Space, this is what I choose
(A new adventure waits for us each day is yours and mine)
A mile, could you walk in my shoes
(We'll make it special every time!)
All your, all your life

Let me face, let me face, let me face my fears
(I used to wonder what friendship could be)
Let me face, let me face, let me face my fears
(Until you all shared its magic with me)
Won’t be long, won’t be long
I’m almost here
Watch me cry all my tears

Yeah,
When danger makes me wanna hide
You'll rainbow dash right to my side
Kindness is never in short supply
Once smitten twice fluttershy
For honesty no pony can deny
You are the applejack of my eye
A heart that shines so beautiful,
A rarity that'll always come on by
And you all make fun and joy
Laughter's as easy as pinkie pie!
You're the twilight sparkle,
That keeps our friendship alive!

Watch me cry all my tears

Do you know, you're my very special, you're my very special
You're my very special, very special friends!
Do you know, you're my very special, you're my very special
You're my very special, very special friends!
Do you know, you're my very special, you're my very special
You're my very special, very special friends!
Do You Know, you're my very special friends!

Let me face, let me face, let me face my fears
Let me face, let me face, let me face my fears
Won't be long, won't be long
I'm almost here
Watch me cry all my tears
(You're my very special friends....)


Canterlot... During the Changeling Invasion

Canterlot, the capital of all of Equestria, the home to many colorful ponies, such as unicorns, pegasi, and earth ponies, the magnificent home of the royal alicorns Princess Celestia and her younger sister Luna, the spark where hope for Equestria shines from...

Well, not today it isn't.

Now, monsters fly across the skies upon the city, laying siege. These vicious black colored incectoid monsters, black with white fangs, no mane or tail, except for the green transparent wings and the crystal blue eyes, and some of them using green colored magic and flames to turn into other ponies. These were Changelings, monsters that can shapeshift into other ponies and creatures, and drain the love and emotions from their victims too. How all this started, that's a long story.

This day was suppose to be perfect, the kind of day of which everypony dreamed since they were small. It was suppose to be the grand royal wedding between Princess Mi Amore Cadenza, the Princess of Love and Celestia's adopted niece, and Captain Shining Armor, the leader of the EUP Royal Guards, and the elder brother of Twilight Sparkle, who is the faithful student of Princess Celestia herself. But it all turns out, it was a trap for the Changelings to lead their army upon the city, where their queen, Queen Chrysalis, posed herself as the Princess of Love to feed on the love of the Captain of the Royal Guards to weaken his shield. And she had succeeded, and now the barrier was down, and the monsters are now attacking the kingdom!

Funny thing is, Twilight Sparkle was the first pony to know something was wrong. While she didn't know it was the Changeling Queen, she knew Cadance was not acting as she remembered. Because Twilight and Cadance were good friends when the latter used to foalsit for her when they were younger. She tried to bring her case to the Rehearsal, to expose the princess for the monster she was.

But yet, no pony believed her. Not her brother, not her mentor, nor her friends, where they all abandoned her, leaving her at the mercy of the imposter, who trapped the unicorn deep below in the castle, where no pony would ever find her.
Luckily, she found the real Cadance, and together, they stopped the wedding and exposed the Changeling Queen, who defeated Celestia without trouble, and sent her forces to kidnap ponies and take over the beloved city.

However, there were six ponies who were fighting back, and one of them was indeed Twilight Sparkle, the lavender unicorn with the sapphire blue mane with the purple and magenta streaks to her left side, her eyes were purple. Her cutie mark, the magical symbol on her flank, was of a six pointed star with five white smaller stars surrounding it. And with her powerful magic, she was able to fight against the Changelings, using her cancel spell to turn the disguised changelings back to their hideous forms.

Fighting along side her were the traito... eh... her friends. The orange earth pony, Applejack, with the brown cowgirl hat, green eyes, and her tousled blonde mane and tail loosely tied back, and three apples for her cutie mark. The farmpony was kicking the changelings with her hindlegs, like she always did when she would applebuck on her farm.

The light cerulean colored pegasus, Rainbow Dash, the one with the fast wings and the unruly rainbow colored mane and tail, cerise eyes, and the blue-yellow-red lightning bolt with a cloud, was zipping back and forth, whacking the changelings with everything she got.

The fourth one, the white unicorn with the slightly curled indigo mane with gradience, the light bluish gray eyeshadow over her azure eyes, and her cutie mark being three blue lozenge diamonds, doesn't usually fight since she's more into fashion, but she wasn't afraid to slap the Changelings that stood in her way, even if it meant getting her hooves dirty.

The fifth one, the butter colored pegasus, Fluttershy, her light light pink mane and tail long and blowing in the wind, her eyes a dark cyan, and her cutie mark consisted of three pink butterflies, was not the one for fighting, since she was the shyest of the six, dodged every attack, making the changelings get thrown off balanced.

The last one, the pink earth pony, with the bushy balloony raspberry mane and tail, light cerulean eyes, and her cutie mark of three balloons, one yellow, two blue. She was giving the Changelings cannonballs of confetti, fired from her self-patented Party Cannon, giving a happy smile on her face.

The six friends were able to push back numbers of Changelings, but more were coming, as the sounds of buzzing wings above were signaling more on the way, almost ready to corner the six.

"There's too many of them!" Applejack said.

"What do we do?" Rainbow Dash asked. Twilight looked around, and saw the entrance of Canterlot Tower, the place where the Elements of Harmony are stored.

"The Elements of Harmony!" Twilight called out. "Let's move!" As on command, the six galloped quickly to the Tower, as the changeling drones gave chase. As the group made it, Twilight was the first to grab the handles, opening the doors. However, grimaces of shock appeared on their faces, as they saw up on the ceiling, hundreds of changelings waiting inside, slowly descending to the ground. Turning around, they saw the other changelings, walking up to them, with the one in the most front, Commander Shell, wearing green metal armor, spoke up.

"You got nowhere to run little ponies..." He said. "Soldiers... take them!" The changelings gave hisses and nods, ready for command. Twilight turned back into the tower, and sparked an idea.

"Everypony, get behind me!" Twilight called out, as the five other ponies got behind her. With all her might, Twilight shot out a powerful blast, blowing the changelings away, and stunning them immediately.

"Now!" Twilight called out. "Go, Go, Go!" The six ponies then rushed into the room, heading for the treasure chest that contained the elements. Using her magic to unpick the lock, the chest opened, revealing a powerful glow, causing the changelings to be pushed back.

"What?!" Commander Shell asked. "What is this?"

"The Elements of Harmony..!" Twilight said with a smile, as the magical necklaces attached themselves to her friends. "Applejack represents the Element of Honesty. Rainbow Dash represents the Element of Loyalty. Rarity represents the Element of Generosity. Fluttershy represents the Element of Kindness. Pinkie Pie represents the Element of Laughter. And I, Twilight Sparkle, represent the spark that brings the elements together. The Element of Magic!" Then, the magical tiara with the six pointed magenta star magically appeared on her head, and the six friends began to glow brightly.

"No!" Commander Shell said. "How is this possible?!"

"Because Friendship is what binds us together!" Twilight said. "It's friendship that brought us together. The power of friendship conquers all! And my friends, will never abandon me-"

"And you can forget about being my best mare!"

Twilight froze, hearing Shining's words ringing in her head, as the image of her brother disowning and leaving her behind to check on his bride.

"Twilight?" Applejack asked. "Twilight?"

"In fact, if I were you, I wouldn't bother come to the wedding at all!" He spoke, leaving the rehearsal hall."

"Yo, Twi!" Rainbow Dash called out. "Are you gonna say something?!"

"C'mon y'all, let's go check on the princess." Applejack said.. with the five other ponies leaving Twilight behind, as she watched them leave her... they left her... Turning, she saw Princess Celestia, with a look so disappointing.

"You have a lot to think about Twilight Sparkle..." She spoke as she left, leaving the lavender unicorn stunned, with tears down her eyes, seeing her mentor leave her to check on the fake bride, and closing the door.

And no one will ever think to look for you either...

-GASP-

Twilight gasped, as the light in her eyes disappeared and the words of the fake Cadance echoed in her head. Then suddenly, the Element of Magic began to spark, it's magenta light, suddenly turning black, and then, everything shattered, and the light collapsed around the six girls, causing them to drop on the floor. The tiara on Twilight's head fell off her head and onto the ground, and the necklaces fell off the other Element bearers too.

"Wha, what happened?" Applejack asked.

"Hey, the magic's not working!" Rainbow Dash said. The Changeling soldiers looked and saw, the light was gone, and what was suppose to happen, didn't happen at all! They looked at each other, and they all gave laughs and evil smiles as they approached the girls.

"Twilight?" Rarity asked. "What happened?"

"Twilight?" Fluttershy asked, seeing that Twilight glanced at the floor, thinking of that horrible thought.

"Twilight, Yoo Hoo!" Pinkie Pie said, waving her hoof in front of Twilight. "Can you hear me?"

"You abandoned me..." Twilight's words spoke so softly that the other ponies had a hard time wondering what she meant.

"Twilight?" Applejack asked. "What are you talking about?" The lavender unicorn glanced back at her friends, with a look so sad, and yet angry.

"You all abandoned me..." She spoke. Then the girls realized what she was talking about! The rehearsal! When her brother disowned her accusations, and they and her mentor left her. But their realization came to a close as they, except Twilight, saw the Changelings approaching them, ready to capture them.


It was pitch black... pitch black... until she opened her eyes. The alicorn in a light coat of fuchsiaish gray was dangling upside, with her magnificent wings enclosed and against a strange surface. Opening her eyes, seeing past her mane striped with light colors of cerulean, turquoise, cobalt blue, and heliotrope, she saw that she was upside down, inside something green, and a bit slimey on the outside. It was a transparent coccoon. Around her were strange pony-like creatures hovering around her with their blue insectoid-like wings. Their chitin, or skin in the matter, were of greenish black, with tints of the color of the sea, and they had neck fins that were dark bluish gray. Their eyes were glowing arctic blue, and they had fangs, along with black horns on their forehead, and holes in their hooves. These were changelings, creatures that feast upon the emotions and essence of other ponies. They were hissing happily, and licking their teeth with their tongues, for the alicorn, Princess Celestia, the rule of all of Equestria, was their prisoner.

"So much love!" One said.

"So much power...!" the other said.

"Let's... eat!" The third said, opening his mouth!

"Enough!" a voice shouts from below. Looking downward, they see a much more taller changeling in the room, just as tall as Princess Celestia. Her entire skin was very dark, with her carapace having gradience of dark arctic blue to green. Her dark cerulean mane and tail was long, with part of it almost over her left eye, and a bang of it dangling across her crooked horn. Like the other changelings, her hooves had holes in them too along with her tail and mane, but her eyes were actual harlequin eyes with grayish opal pupils. On top of her head, there was a crown, a crown suiting for a queen. Queen Chrysalis, the Queen of all Changelings, have manged to succeed in invading Canterlot, the capital of Equestria.

"Ahhhh, Princess Celestia." The queen spoke as she flew up to the coccoon. "Feeling comfy in there?"

"Chrysalis..." Celestia said. "This is not over!"

"Oh, but it is." Chrysalis said. "Canterlot is officially mine, and soon, all of Equestria will be mine." As she continued talking, she then walked up to a light gray coated unicorn stallion standing still. His mane was moderate sapphire blue with cerulean and phthalo blue streaks. His cutie mark was of a purple shield with small light blue stars above it, but in the center of the shield was a magenta colored six-pointed star, the same star that was on Twilight's cutie mark. Captain Shining Armor, the would-be husband to Princess Cadance, the captain of the Royal Guard, was now the victim of the Changeling Queen, and the green glow in his eyes showed that he was fully under Chrysalis's mind control.

"With this stallion by my side, I shall be more powerful in all of Equestria, more powerful than you!" Chrysalis said. "Is that right... Shiny?" The stallion gave a nod.

"Yes, mistress." He spoke.

"Don't you dare call him Shiny, you bug!" Another voice rang, getting the queen's attention. Turning her head, she saw another alicorn, this one was about the same size as Shining Armor. Her coat was a light grayish cerise and her eyes were light purple. Her long straight mane was moderate violet with rose and gold streaks, and curled a bit down at the buttom, though the mane was an absolute mess, and there were scratches all over her. The cutie mark on her flank represented a multifaceted light blue crystal heart between two golden laces. This was Princess Cadance, the would-be wife to Shining Armor, until Chrysalis kidnapped her and imprisoned her below the castle. But Twilight helped her escape, but now the Princess was trapped in green goo, right on her legs, keeping her from fleeing.

Next to her was a little purple mulberry baby dragon with a light spring budish gray underbelly, moderate pistachio eyes, harlequin spikes and lime green ear fronds. This was Spike, the number one assistant of Twilight, who hatched him during her entrance exam, and has been by her side ever since. He too was stuck in the green goop next to Cadance.

"No pony calls him that but me and Twilight!" Cadance said. "You let him go this instant!"

"Oh, I'm afraid I cannot do that, Princess Amore." Chrysalis said as she walked up to the Princess of Love. "He belongs to me now, along with all of Equestria, and you my little pony shall be the perfect host for my little hatchlings."

"Hatchlings?" Spike asked confused, but then the horrific thought manifested into his mind, making him cover his mouth and turn away feeling nauseous.

"You won't get away with this!" Cadance said. "Twilight and her friends will stop you and-" However, she was cut short by the sound of the doors opening, revealing the unicorn mentioned, and her friends, being escorted by a group of Changeling Soldiers.

"Attention, Hornet Squad coming through with the captives!" One of the soldiers in blue armor, Soldier Locus, spoke out as he and the others moved the ponies inside, while two other drones were carrying Rainbow midair by her front legs.

"You were saying?" Chrysalis asked with an evil smile.

"What happened?" Cadance asked.

"The Elements of Harmony... they didn't work." Twilight said, showing a face of disappointment as she and the others walked inside, with the queen giving a chuckle.

"You do realize the reception's been cancelled, don't you?" Chrysalis asked as the other changelings laughed.

"So, what do you want us to do, your majesty?" The Changeling Commander, Shell, asked.

"Can we eat them now?" A Changeling Soldier, Locus, asked.

"No!" Chrysalis said. "They belong to me! You go out... and Feed!"

"Feed?" Locus asked. "Feed on what? We've been starving all day!" The Queen gave a irritated sigh.

"You useless drones." Chrysalis said. "There are ponies outside running around in terror. A whole population for you to feed on! So go out and feed!"

"Oh, that makes more sense now." Locus said.

"Finally, you get it." Shell said. "Come, let us feast!"

"Oh Boy!" Locus said as he, his commander, and the squad flew out through the balcony, flying out into the city. The Changeling Queen however, approached the six girls with a smile.

"Well, well, well..." She spoke. "If it isn't Princess Celestia's faithful student, Twilight Sparkle. I'm quite surprised that you made it this far."

"You monster!" Twilight called out. "You won't get away with this!"

"I already have." Chrysalis said. "And you thought your Elements of Harmony could save you? Well, they didn't. But why? Why did they fail? Oh that's right, because your friends didn't care about you." The girls then lowered their heads, while Twilight glanced back at them.

"It's funny, really." The queen said as she lifted Twilight's chin. "She was right about my behavior all along. Too bad the rest of you were too caught up in your wedding planning to realize that her accusations were correct!" As the queen removed her hoof from the unicorn, Twilight lowered her head, and remembered her words.

And no one will ever think to look for you either...

"She's right." Twilight said, getting the girls' attention. "You all didn't listen to me, and look where it got us." The rest of the mane six lowered their heads in shame.

"We're sorry, Twi." Applejack said. "We should've..." The lavender unicorn only turned her head slightly.

"I wish... I wish I could believe that." She spoke a bit coldy, making the girls feel worse.

"That's true." Chrysalis said as she turned away toward the stairs. "You should all feel bad for leaving her in her time of need. You know what they say, with friends like these, who needs enemies..." The Changeling Queen then moved to the balcony, seeing the devestation her minions were bringing, many drones chasing several pedestrians, and a group of Changelings corner a couple of ponies and a scared filly. Several guards held captive by another squad of changelings. All Chrysalis did was laugh, and sing.

This day has been just perfect
The kind of day of which I've dreamed since I was small
And soon I will control,
Every stallion, mare, and foal
Who says a girl can't really have it all?

As she finishes her little verse, she smiles as she sees an explosion, chuckling as she witnesses the devestation. While the other ponies watched in horror, Twilight looks around. Friendship was not going to save the day this time. But she can still stop her. She turns to see Princess Cadance, still trapped in the gunk below her feet. The unicorn then makes her way to her old foalsitter and uses her magic to strip away the substance, freeing her.

"Quick..!" Twilight spoke quietly. "Go to him while you still have the chance!" Finally free, the pink alicorn hurried along over to the still possessed groom. Finally near her beloved, she strokes her hoof along his cheek and pulls him into a hug, with a tear leaking ou of her eye. Then suddenly, her horn began to glow and sparkle with a light cornflower blue aura, with a bright pink heart popping out from the tip, and the heart flashes before Shining Armor. In an instant, his eyes were now returning to their original cerulean color. He then shakes his head, showing that the mind control spell had broken.

"Wh...where... huh?" He asked, still feeling dazed. "Is the wedding over?" A smile forms on Cadance's face, seeing her soon to be husband free from the spell.

"It's all over!" The voice from the Changeling Queen said, now facing toward the group as she comes back in from the balcony with an evil smile. He then realizes what has happened. Canterlot has been breached!

"Your spell!" Cadance said. "Perform your spell!" Making haste, the captain of the Royal Guard quickly began to harness his magic. But despite all the concentration, he could not perform his magic, only a feeble glow from the tip of his horn.

"Aww, what a lovely but absolutely ridiculous sentiment." Chrysalis said, before giving another venomous chuckle.

"It's useless..." Shining said, lowering his head in defeat. "I don't have the strength to repel them..." Cadance however, began to nuzzle him closely.

"Wrong." Cadance said. "My love with give you strength." Exchanging looks at each other, the two gave each other a smile, and Shining tries his magic again. This time, the aura has reappeared, glowing. Cadance brings herself closer to him, and their horns touched each other's, with an magical discharge to arc between them. The touch of their horns began to create a spark that glows purple and white as it steadily grows in size, and a circle of energy begins to form around the pair. The wind blows around them, as Cadance's mane begins to billow and sparkle like Princess Celestia's, and the dirt and scratches disappear from her body.

Trading a smile to each other, their magic of their love lifted them off the floor as the aura begins to glow stronger. Twilight averts her eyes, as did her friends, but they all give grins. The hall begins to shake from the sheer amount of magical energy coursing through, and the Changeling Queen gasps with shock, her mouth dropped open.

"What?" Chrysalis asked. "But how? I drained your love!"

"No... Love can be restored." Shining said.

"Love can prevail." Cadance said.

"Our love... gives us strength!" The two said in unison, opening their eyes, revealing them to be glowing pure white, and their magic begins to burst, exploding outward as a glowing heart-shaped shockwave, blasting through all of Canterlot, while not destroying or moving the buildings, but causing the Changelings watching from their positions to be pushed back by a mighty blow, saving the ponies who were captured and being chased by the love sucking monsters. And Chrysalis, who tried to stand her ground, was blown away by the power of love, out the balcony and into the sky, screaming out a strangled yelp.

"NOOOOOOOO!!!!" Chrysalis shouted.

"We're blasting off again!" Grub called out as he and Shell followed suit.

"Oh shut up, you moron!" Shell shouted back as he and the rest of the changelings were hurling toward the distant horizon in all directions, leaving the only trace of them to be a tiny pinprick of light that flashes briefly in the sky.

Back in the hall, Shining and Cadance floated gently back to the platform, with the latter's mane no longer ruined, but straight with it's non-billowing appearance. As they shared a joyous embrace, Twilight watched with surprise. The day has been saved, thanks to not the power of Friendship, but the power of love. As she stands there, she catches a glimpse of the rest of the mane six cheering and running up to the groom and bride, while she just remained there. She looked at her friends as they continued to congratulate Princess Cadance. For some reason, Twilight wasn't feeling happy at all.

Look at them, she thought. They ditched her at the rehearsal room hours ago and they just pretend like nothing ever happened. It's almost as if they had forgotten their sins and just are happy. Happy? Twilight couldn't help but feel confused... and disgusted. She just turned herself around, taking one more look at her friends... no, her accomplices, and began walking away toward the door, only to see Princess Celestia almost struggling to get up after falling from the coccoon. She lifted her head up to see Twilight.

"No need to worry about me." Princess Celestia spoke. "You have a real wedding to put on." Twilight looked at the smiling princess. Her teacher, her mentor, her second mother, who did nothing but leave her when the others left her too. The white alicorn extended her hoof out, ready to thank her student once again for saving Equestria. As Twilight looks up to the sun monarch, the words she spoke to her at the rehearsal began to rang in her head.

"You have a lot to think about... You have a lot to think about..."

As the words repeated in her head, she couldn't help but feel... resentful. As she did, the words from the Changeling Queen spoke in her mind.

And no one will ever think to look for you either...

Twilight's eyes widened as she heard the voice again. She then looked up at Princess Celestia, her hoof still extending for her student to accept it. Then, Twilight did the unthinkable...

She just slapped it away bitterly, surprising the Sun Monarch greatly.

"You know what Princess..." She begun, venom in her voice. "You want a real wedding to be put on, put it on by yourself, because I'm not." Twilight then walked pass the shocked princess, and headed straight for the door. The other ponies heard this harsh response and turned to see their friend walking away.

"Twilight?" Rarity asked.

"Twily?" Shining asked. "Where are you going?"

"I'm going home." Twilight hissed, much to her brother's surprise. "I recall that you don't want me at your wedding, so I'm going away, since that's all you want me to do." The group in the hall stared at her surprised.

"Twilight, what's wrong?" Fluttershy asked. The pony stopped in her tracks, and her eyes bulged open, pupils both shrunk down to the size of pencil tips, as if something in her head just.. snapped.

"What's wrong...?" Twilight asked "What's wrong?! What's Wrong?! I'll tell you what's wrong! What's wrong is that all of you seemed to have forgotten how you all treated me at the rehearsal!" The girls tilted their heads, but then realized what she was talking about. When she tried to expose the imposter, they didn't believe her, and abandoned her, while her so called big brother cast her out of the wedding.

"W...what?" Cadance asked confused, before turning to Shining. "Shining, what is she talking about?"

"Uhhh..." The groom said, seemingly remembering what he said to Twilight.

"I'll tell you what I'm talking about, Cadance." Twilight said as she stepped toward the group. "I was the first and only pony to realize that something was wrong, and noticed that the Changeling Queen disguised as you was not acting like you. I tried to explain to everypony that you've changed, but no pony listened, for they were so busy with their wedding planning that they just decided not to listen to me. So, I tried to expose her myself, which I may have done it very immaturely, but my so called BBBFF chose to believe that imposter over me, where he casted me out of his wedding and disowned me, and my so-called friends and the Princess herself, left me all alone in my time of need, while the Queen seized the opportunity to show her wrath to me!" Cadance gasped.

"What?!" She asked, and glanced at the five ponies, who all looked to the ground, showing guilt all over their faces.

"Girls, did you truly abandon her?" Cadance asked, then glanced at the Sun Princess. "Auntie Celestia, is it true?" She then turns to Shining Armor.

"Shiny... did you really disown her?!" She asked, her voice sound more demanding. The captain of the Royal Guard turned his head, his face showing lots of guilt. The Princess of Love's eyes widened with horror and realization.

"Why...?" She asked, no response. "Answer me!"

"If he won't, then I will." Twilight spoke, getting everypony's attention. "Because like the Changeling Queen said, my friends never cared about me! All they cared about were their own desires, and some stupid wedding that we should've never came to in the first place!" Hearing Twilight's cruel words toward them made them back away a bit. But Applejack, only shook her head and stepped forward, ready to defend herself and the others.

"Now lookie here sugarcube!" Applejack said. "We admit we were wrong about this whole thing, but you sure didn't help yourself convincing us to believe you."

"Me?" Twilight asked.

"Well yeah, you were acting a bit offensive and foalish toward Princess Cadance." Applejack said. "You should've watched what you were saying."

"But didn't you get the fact that there was something wrong?" Twilight asked. "I was trying to warn all of you, but you all instead left me."

"What were we suppose to do?" Applejack asked. "We couldn't tell who was more innocent, and the imposter was more innocent than you with your over-reacting speech."

"That's funny coming from the pony who knows about Honesty!" Twilight shouted, with the farmpony stepping back.

"What does that mean?" Applejack asked.

"What I mean is with you being the Element of Honesty, you should've known that I was being honest!" Twilight said.

"Well, I couldn't tell!" Applejack said.

"Maybe you weren't worthy to be the Element of Honesty." Twilight said. "Maybe you should've been the Element of Stubborness!" Applejack was taken back by this.

"Wh... Twilight..." She said.

"Oh please, you're just scared to admit that you didn't care about anypony else but your pride." Twilight said, causing the farmpony to gasp. "And don't bother lying either, because I see how you work and how you do things. Your pride always gets in the way, and the only thing you were trying to do was defend it, way more than defending your little sister!" Applejack was about to speak up, but she stopped, and began thinking. It was true. She always placed her pride ahead of herself sometimes, even when working, and the fact that her little sister Apple Bloom was in great danger when this invasion started and she couldn't protect her. She lowered her head in shame.

"Alright, I've had enough!" Rainbow Dash said as she glared at Twilight. "Sure Applejack may have her pride to defend, and she can be stubborn, but at least she was honest to admit it. And she wasn't the one who was acting like a jealous little sister."

"Oh I was the jealous one?" Twilight asked. "Let me ask you this Rainbow Dash, were you even wanting to come to this wedding, because you were really anxious into meeting the Wonderbolts."

"Wha... what are you-" Rainbow Dash asked.

"Don't lie, Rainbow Dash, you only wanted to do your Sonic Rainboom because you wanted to impress ponies and show them how awesome you are, even though you're not awesome at loyalty!" Twilight said. "You weren't even loyal enough to take my side, and only wanted to follow your dream. Well guess what, your dream is never gonna come true, so just grow up already!" Rainbow Dash was completely offended by that, which she responded with a growl.

"I Outta Beat You Right In Your Egghead Face!" She shouted until Fluttershy stepped in.

"Wait!" Fluttershy said. "Violence is not the answer!" The pegasus then turned toward Twilight. "Now look Twilight, I admit we were all wrong, but can't you just accept that we were all fooled?"

"You know, it's already too late to be assertive again Fluttershy." Twilight said. "From the way I look at it, you failed showing me any kindess and comfort, because when you left me, I had no comfort and you didn't even bother to come back to check up on me!" Twilight shouted. "So why don't you just go back into being the little Doormat you always are?" Twilight asked. Everypony gasped, as Fluttershy stood there, with tears filling her eyes. She turned around and clinged onto Applejack, crying.

"Now wait just a second, dear!" Rarity said stepping forward. "You can't blame us for being clueless about this whole ordeal! We didn't know what was wrong! We could've still sided with you if you remained-"

"Don't start with this Rarity, because you didn't care about a word I said, except how much you wanted to make the perfect dress for the bride, and the greatest bridesmaid dresses for every pony else, but you didn't bother to make one for me?!"

"But... but I did-" Rarity said.

"Well I didn't see a dress for me, because you didn't care about me except for your dresses!" Twilight shouted. Rarity stood there in shock, almost ready to tear up.

"Hey!" A voice shouted behind the girls, revealing to be Pinkie Pie, who stepped forward. "Stop being so mean to us Twilight! We all learned our lesson alright! We should've listened to you! You can't just blame us for something that isn't even our fault. Applejack is a proud farmer, Rainbow Dash likes dreaming big, Fluttershy is just a bit shy, and Rarity, fashion is her passion."

"You learned your lesson?!" Twilight asked. "Well you seemed to have forgotten about taking a friend's worries seriously even if it's not a big deal! Don't you even remember the Smarty Pants incident?!" The girls realized what she was talking about. The day they dubbed Lesson Zero, where Twilight thought she was tardy for a Friendship Report and nearly caused the whole town to go out of control by making a friendship problem with the Want It, Need It spell, and they just told her not to worry about it.

"Ok, you do got us there." Pinkie Pie said. "But that's no reason to get all meany-weany to us. You know what you need, you just need a little bit of cheering up, that's what you need! A Party-"

"Oh just shut it Party Pooper!" Twilight shouted. "From all the other mares you just pretend like nothing happened. And do you really think a stupid little party is going to fix this? Well it's not going to, because you already blew the party!" Pinkie Pie gasped in surprise, with tears beginning to form in her eyes, and her mane and tail began to deflate completely flat.

"That... that... that is NOT very nice, Twilight!" Pinkie Pie said, showing a much more angry face by the insult. "Friends don't berate each other! They forgive each other! You're not being very friendly, Twilight!"

"Well, maybe I would be better off without friends like YOU!" Twilight shouted, her horn giving off a scary spark, startling Pinkie Pie, who was hurt by Twilight's cruel response. Calming herself down, Twilight realized what she said... the hurtful thing a friend should never say. That she'd be better off without friends like them.

Wait... she's feeling bad? Why should she feel bad? They abandoned her. They left her to comfort a stranger that she knew more, but they didn't. Why should she be sorry, and why feel bad for them? Instead of showing regret, Twilight continued her stern look.

"And you know what... I mean it." Twilight said, her anger slowly returning. "I should've never made friends in the first place! I welcomed you all into my life and allowed you to enjoy my connections, but no more! From this day forward, this friendship... Is OVER!" The girls gasped at the mare's declaration.

"That Is Enough!" A booming voice called, which was Princess Celestia's voice, getting the unicorn's attention. "Please Twilight, cease at once! Your anger is blinding you!"

"Spare me your expenses, Princess!" Twilight said. "Out of all the ponies in that rehearsal room, I depended on you! But instead you turned me away like some damned dog." The girls gasped, shocked that Twilight had dared cursed.

"Twilight, I didn't know that my niece was a changeling in disguise!" Celestia said.

"Well that's because you didn't know her longer than I did!" Twilight said. "And you were so focused on this stupid wedding and making your niece happy rather than taking my concerns seriously, like the time when Nightmare Moon would return, you didn't bother listening me then, and when I was late for my Friendship Report, these mares didn't listen to me either. Let me ask you this Princess, were you just using me as some stupid plan just to save your sister or battle your own fights for you?!"

"Twilight, I would never!" Celestia shouted. "My link to the Elements were cut, and I knew that Nightmare Moon was going to return! But I could not save Luna-"

"Well boohoo to you Princes.... No, Boohoo to you... Sunbutt!" Twilight shouted, causing everypony to gasp.

"She just disrespected the Princess!" Rarity said.

"Twilight... I..." Celestia said, as the lavender unicorn turned to everypony else.

"Well you all can have your little stupid wedding without me, because I hearby resign myself as your stupid little faithful student, because I'm out of here!" Twilight said, only to be blocked by Shining Armor.

"Twilight, stop!" He said. "Please, don't do this!" I'm sorry for what happened, I really am! Please don't leave, I want you to be my best mare-"

"Don't bother trying to deceive me... Captain Armor." Twilight said, making Shining Armor gasp. "Out of all the ponies in this room, I was hoping that you would believe me. You said that you'd always have time for me, but that was a big fat lie! I loved you Shining, but yet you never loved me!"

"That's not true!" Shining said. "I do love you, Twily."

"Don't you dare call me that!" Twilight said. "I've had enough of you! Find somepony else to be your stupid best mare, because you're no longer my Big Brother Best Friend Forever!" Twilight shouted, making Shining gasp in shock, like an bullet struck his heart, breaking it into pieces.

"But... but Twily-" Shining said, his hoof on her shoulder.

"Get your hooves off me, you Stud!" Twilgiht shouted, and before he knew it, he was bucked right in the face by his own sister, sending him across the floor, much to everypony's shock.

"Shining!" Cadance said as she galloped toward the stallion. He wasn't injured, but he did receive a black eye from the kick however.

"W...Why?" he asked.

"Why?" Twlight hissed. "Why?! Because you all don't truly care about me!"

"That's not true, Twilight!" Applejack said. "We do care about you!"

"Then why didn't you all take my side, huh?" Twilight asked. "You all promised that we'd stand together no matter what, but you didn't stand by me while the Changeling Queen trapped me in the gemstone caverns, where she said that no pony would ever think to look for me! I only managed to escape because I found the real Cadance! But what if I never did? What if I died of starvation or worse? What if instead of sending me below, what if the Changeling Queen killed me?!" The girls stood there in shock. That bug monster banished her below the castle where no pony would find her! But what if instead she took the life of their friend. How their actions could've caused the death of their friend... The idea came to their minds, making them feel guilty.

"Twilight... we didn't know..." Applejack said.

"We're so, so sorry, Twilight." Fluttershy said.

"Just stop it!" Twilight said. "You're just saying that so I would forgive you. But guess what, I'll never forgive all of you! I made you all part of my life, and you promised to be good friends, but in my time of need, you abandoned me in my darkest time! You tossed me aside, left me to die, and you didn't even say... I'm sorry..." She trembled at the last few words, and began to cry, letting the tears drop down her cheeks. Celestia stood there in deep shock, surprised of what she had heard. The imposter did almost go through great lengths to stop those in her way. Although Twilight wasn't killed, she still would've been since the Princess did give the imposter the chance to. Everypony stood there in shock and horror, the thought of losing their friend, and sister, on their watch.

"Twilight... I.... I didn't know..." Celestia said, as she tried to reach out to her student. "I am terribly sorry for what happened and what pain and anguish that you've been through. But please hear me out. You saved us all from independing doom. Your actions helped bring the real Cadance back to us, and it was you who saved us from a monster that did everything in her will to tear us all apart. I am very greatful that you held out in the end, but please. Don't let your anger blind you. Please don't feel resentful to us." Twilight wiped her eyes and lowered her head.

"I'm sorry Princess... but your stupid speech isn't going to buy it." Twilight said, surprising the Princess more.

"But... But Twili-" Celestia said as she rested her hand on the mare's shoulders.

"Don't Touch Me, You Pathetic Excuse for a Ruler!" Twilight shouted as she pushed Celestia's hoof away and glanced at her. "I.... I hate you." Celestia froze in place, like her heart was broken in pieces upon hearing those words. Twilight then gave a quick chuckle, and glare.

"There... I said it... I said it." Twilight said with a hiss. "I Hate You... I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I HATE YOU!" She turned to her friends. "I Hate You, I Hate You, I Hate You, I Hate You, I Hate You..." She then turned to Shining Armor, who just got up from the floor.

"And I definitely hate you!" Twilight shouted, as Shining gave a whimper, like a worst fear became reality.

"T...Twily.." Shining said.

"Twilight... why did you say tha-" Fluttershy asked.

"You all treated me like I was the bad guy, so I'm gonna act like the bad guy!" Twilight shouted. "I placed my trust in all of you! I tried to warn you all what was wrong, and yet you pushed me aside like some dirt!"

"Twilight please stop!" Celestia said. "Please stop this at once!"

"No, I will not stop!" Twilight shouted as her eyes began to glow. "You want to see my pain, then I'll show you my pain!" With that said, Twilight's horn charged up with magic, and her eyes glowed brightly. She then pointed to the columns and fired, shooting a beam of magic, destroying the columns, much to everypony's shock.

"Everypony Duck!" Rainbow Dash shouted as Twilight fired in her direction, destroying the lovely drapes hanging from the windows. She then proceeded to destroy the glass windows, shattering them all to tiny pieces.

"Twilight!" Applejack shouted.

"Twilight, Stop!" Fluttershy cried out, but Twilight kept shooting out more beams of energy. Not wanting anymore of this, Princess Celestia extended her wings out and galloped to Twilight.

"Twilight, Cease This At Once!" She cried out, her horn igniting with a yellow light magic, grabbing ahold of Twilight. But she turned her head, and with her own magic, she broke free from the magical grip, and did the unthinkable!

She shot the Princess with her own magical ray, right in the stomach, sending her across the room and into the remaining standing column, breaking it apart, and causing it to fall upon the Sun Monarch. The girls gasped with horror. Twilight has shot the Princess!

Celestia then struggled to get up from the debris. Her mane was rustled a bit and there was a burnt mark across her abdomen, signifying where Twilight had struck her. Lifting her head up, she saw Twilight approaching her, her eyes glowing white, but showing severe rage. Before her, the Princess then saw the silhouette of a orange yellow pony with red and yellow flaming hair, making her drop her mouth with fear.

"Twilight... please... no...!!!" She begged, but Twilight began to light up her horn, ready to strike.

"Twilight! Stop!"

Something grabbed her leg, making the mare turn her head with anger, straight at the source. The little baby dragon staring up at her, but his expression turned to fear as she was about ready to...

-GASP-

Twilight froze, and the light in her eyes disappeared as she blinked, staring right at Spike, looking at her, in fear.

"Spike?" Twilight asked. Seeing the little draik looking up to her in horror, the lavender unicorn then calmed herself down, taking a couple of deep breaths, and she glanced around, seeing nothing but devestation, and the Princess in front of her, with the side of her stomach burnt from the impact of her attack. The eyes in the unicorn's eyes shrunk down, realizing what she had done. She had attacked the princess. She had attacked the royal monarch of all of Equestria. She took a couple of steps back.

"I... I...." Twilight spoke. She glanced at her mentor, her friends, and her brother, and tears of pain and anger came to her eyes and dropped down her cheeks. She blinked, giving a grunt of disgust.

"I hate all of you!" She spoke, her voice trembling, just as she started galloping out of the hall, passing the doors, slamming them shut with her magic. The group stood there in complete shock, as if their worst nightmare had come true. Their friend has abandoned them, just like how they abandoned them, but far worse.

"She's right..." a voice spoke from the group. The ponies turned to see Spike, standing on his feet, but his head lowered.

"Why did I leave her..." He said, as tears came down his eyes. Rarity was the first to approach him.

"Spike-" She said, only for him to swat away her hoof, making her back away. His gaze then turned to Shining. He ran up to him and pointed his finger at the stallion.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" Spike shouted toward the stallion.

"Spike-" Shining said.

"Don't think this is anyone else's fault but you're own!" Spike said. "Twilight was trying to protect you, don't you see that? But you tossed her away and kicked her out of your wedding!"

"Spike, please calm down!" Rarity spoke once more.

"Don't tell me to calm down, Rarity!" Spike said. "You all are also responsible for this! Especially you Princess Celestia! If you'd all just listened to Twilight and stayed with her, none of this would've happened! You're all no better than the Changeling Queen!" With that said, Spike ran toward the doorway.

"Spike, where are you going?" Rarity asked.

"I'm going to be there for Twilight, and I'm done listening to all of you." Spike said as he left the room, leaving Everypony inside. They then heard a sniffle, which came from Princess Cadance, who heard everything that was going on. She didn't say anything throughout the whole thing.

"Cadance?" Shining asked, as the Princess of Love, glanced at Shining.

"How could you?" she asked. "How could you do that to your own sister?" The stallion froze, feeling the scent of surprise and sorrow within his fiance.

"Cadance... I didn't know it was-" Shining said.

"How could you just leave her like that?!" Cadance asked. "She was just trying to protect you! But instead you tossed her away like some old toy you don't even play with anymore."

"But I-" Shining said.

"And sure, Twilight may have acted immature when she tried to bring her case, and she has a tendacy of over-reacting, but it was because nopony was listening to her, and you all didn't listen to her that would've avoided such trouble!" Cadance said, then tured to the rest of the mane six.

"You girls, you only cared about your own desires and this wedding instead of carring about you friend!" Cadance said. "How can you do that to her? Maybe you girls aren't really her friends as she claimed you all to be!" She then turns to Princess Celestia.

"And you, Auntie Celestia, you left her all alone!" She said. "She placed her faith in you, and you abandoned her in her time of need! She saw you like a second mother, but you clearly don't seem to care about her as you say you do!" She then returned her glare to the groom.

"And you, Shining Armor!" She continued. "She was just trying to protect you, but you chose to believe some imposter who acted nothing like me than your own sister, and you disowned her!" As her ranting was finished, she began to sniff, showing some tears forming in her eyes.

"I thought you loved me..." Cadance said.

"I do Cadance, I do-" Shining said.

"Well if you did love me, you would've listened to your sister instead of some imposter!" Cadance said. "You put me in front of her! Spike's right. You're no better than that awful Changleing Queen." Cadance lowered her head, crying out a couple tears, as Shining attempted to comfort her.

"Cadance I'm sor-" Shining spoke, but then he was slapped across the face, and the worst part was, she was wearing one of her glass slippers, bringing down a harder slap on the stallion's face. He stumbled a bit, but kept his balance.

"Sorry doesn't cut it." Cadance hissed as she turned away. "Now if you'll excuse, there's a little filly you hurt that I must comfort. And you can forget about marrying me, because this wedding is Off!..." Hearing that greatly surprised Shining as he glanced up.

"Wha?" Shining asked.

"In fact, if I were you, I wouldn't bother trying to win me back." Cadance said. "Because I never want to see you ever again." That shot Shining right in the heart, breaking it into two. Actually is broke it into more pieces since Twilight's previous words with him already broke it. The Princess of Love walked away toward the door.

"I'm going to check on Twilight." Cadance said as she passed the five mares, as the scene of them leaving Twilight to check on the imposter flashed in their minds, making them tremble. Celestia was about to speak up, until Cadance stopped her.

"Don't say anything." Cadance said. "You have a lot to think about, Princess Celestia." She walked away as Celestia glanced at her, with the same face that Twilight expressed when she left her alone. With that said and done, Cadance left the room, slamming the doors with her magic, leaving everypony to think about what they've done.

"Hello, everypony!" a much regal voice spoke in the room, revealing another alicorn descending onto the balcony and into the room. The alicorn was smaller than Celestia, but taller than Cadance. Her coat was dark blue, and her eyes were moderate cyan, with the eyeshadow a lighter blue. Her majestic mane was sapphire blue with a persian blue outline, flowing and transslucent with sparkles, like Celestia's. She wore a black blue collar with a crescent moon on the front, a tiara with the same color, and phthalo blue glass slippers on each hoof. The cutie mark on her flank was a crescent moon on a dark purple background. It was Princess Luna, the younger sister of Princess Celestia. She seemed to have been unaware of the Changeling Attack, mostly because she was sleeping during the day, probably. She came in with a smile.

"Hello, everypony... what did I-" She spoke, but halted as she came right in with a shock expression, seeing the entire rehearsal hall completely in ruins. What happened, she thought? Did an earthquake total this place? She then turned to her sister, the five mares, and the captain of the Royal Guard, all of them showing guilty expressions.

"Um... did I miss anything?" Luna asked. "Sister, what happened her? Friends of Twilight Sparkle? Captain Armor?" While no words were said, Shining was the first to fall to the ground.

"I failed..." Shining said. "I failed to protect my sister..." He bent over and covered his face, shielding his tears. "I lost my beloved... but most importantly... I lost my sister..." As he began to tear up and shed, the girls glanced down and away, all of them heartbroken of what has been done.

"What have we done?" Applejack asked.

"We lost our best friend." Pinkie Pie said as she began to wail uncontrollably. Rainbow Dash only lowered herself to the ground, unable to keep the tears, and began slamming her hooves on the ground, trying to fight back the tears. Rarity began to sob, as Fluttershy collapsed on the ground, crying. Princess Celestia stood there, mortified. She lost her student, but more importantly, the mother-daughter bond that had yet to be completed.

"I believe... we all have a lot to think about..." Celestia said as she began to conjure up tears, as all of them began to cry, from all that has happened, not from the invasion, but what has transpired. They have lost the trust and friendship of their friend. The enemy may have lost the battle, but they succeeded in dividing them apart. And now that their only friend has abandoned them as they abandoned her, they all cried, having a lot to think about.... While Luna watches the group confused. Apparently, there was a lot to talk about.

And so, with a fist of fury, Twilight Sparkle casted away her friends, brother, and mentor, throwing away everything she once believed...

And nopony lived happily ever after...

But little did they know... a sinister force was rising from the darkness, where the negative energy from the Element of Magic began to increase the power of the dark forces in Equestria... The terrible chaotic, dark night was coming, and they would all be in for it...

Based on the Hit TV series by Lauren Faust

And the Popular Video Game Series by Tetsuya Nomura and Shinji Hashimoto

Author's Note:

Secret Report #0

It worked. It really worked.
I was able to travel back into the distant past without having to remove my heart from my body. Modern technology... who knew?
I know what my mission is. I have to find the one who will bring calamity to the ruined future.

May my heart be my guiding key. - S



So, yes, here is the prologue to Kingdom Hearts: Fractured Friendship.
Here... listen to this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_Gu6Eg-QZs