• Published 15th Apr 2019
  • 3,125 Views, 100 Comments

Hoof and Claw Versus the World - Chythar



What if Nightmare Moon wasn't defeated, but came to our world and tried to conquer us? Join her and her brony minion as they first try to conquer Southern California, then the world!

  • ...
16
 100
 3,125

PreviousChapters Next
Act 3, Chapter 2 - Signing the Lease

Nightmare Moon had chosen her permanent home, the US Bank Tower in downtown Los Angeles. It was time to 'sign our lease', Nightmare Moon-style.


It was late morning when I strolled through the front door of the US Bank Tower. That day, I was dressed in a sharp gray pinstripe business suit that was tailored to fit me perfectly. To compliment the suit, I wore shiny black dress shoes that clacked loudly on the polished floor of the lobby. I stopped just inside the doorway to check out the large, expansive lobby while I tried to look both bored and professional. The first thing I saw was that I was on the left side of the room. The front wall of the lobby was to my right, and it was made of glass windows which reached far above the lobby ceiling. They let in plenty of natural light from outside, and brightly lit the large room. The other walls of the lobby were decorated in off-whites and grays. There were three notable things I saw in this room: a set of open double doors on the back wall in front of me, a security desk to my right, placed in the middle of the lobby, and an entrance to an elevator lobby behind the security desk. Off on the far side of the lobby was another set of doors that led somewhere that I couldn't see.

The lobby had a lot of people in it, all walking and sitting and talking and stuff. The doorway in front of me was the busiest, as there was a constant stream of tourists coming and going from it. Well, they looked like tourists to me -- not only were they dressed more casually than others in the lobby, they kept looking around at...well, everything. In contrast, most of the people entering and leaving the elevator lobby were cleanly and professionally dressed. They all had a sense of purpose around them. So did the people standing in line in front of the security desk. The people behind the security desk looked like your usual guards; dressed in dark blue uniforms, with patches on them.

The security desk looked like the best place to start, so I approached the desk and waited patiently in line for my turn. When I got to the front of the line, I gave the guards my name and informed them of my intentions. The guard nodded and gave me a security badge, then told me that some one would be down shortly to see me. I acknowledged him with a simple nod, then made my way towards a nearby seating area. An empty bench looked soft and inviting, so I sat gracefully upon it and gently placed my large briefcase on the floor. I took a moment to brush an imaginary bit of dust off of the sleeve of my suit with my human-looking hand.

Oh, you didn't think I was walking around as an human-shaped black cat, did you? No, definitely not. That would be plain stupid. And I lied about my name AND my intentions. They'll find out the truth soon enough.

The illusions I had practiced the night before were human and clothing illusions. I knew my new feline form would attract way too much attention, so I had to look human again. Thus, I crafted illusion after illusion until I could recreate my old human form perfectly. Although, it felt weird to look human again. I did look like my old self, just like I remembered. But that look didn't feel like ME anymore. Next, I practiced clothing. It was a lot harder than I thought. But I was eventually able to create an illusion of a business suit over my body. The fabric didn't look right if I moved too fast, the material just didn't wrinkle the right way. But it flowed pretty well when I walked, so I decided it was good enough.

After the sun had risen, I hid myself behind an illusion and flew down to the street. I then donned my human illusion and made my way down to the Fashion District. Once there, I wandered around until I found a really nice and expensive suit in the window of a shop. That suit was just perfect! I had to have it for today. Stealing the suit would have been easy, but still more work than it was worth. I couldn't just wear the suit right off the rack, it would need to be tailored to fit me properly. And 'me' was a human-shaped cat wearing armor, not the human illusion I was wearing. It would be easier and faster to create an illusion of the suit instead. Besides, it still felt really wrong to steal. In another store, I found a pair of black dress shoes and copied them, then copied a tie from yet another shop. The last piece I needed required a physical briefcase, not an illusion, and I made a lucky find. Someone had thrown away a damaged briefcase in a dumpster behind the stores. The sides were cut up but the latches and hinges and handle were in great shape. It was easy enough to cover the briefcase with an illusion so it looked new again.

My clothing illusion was complete, so I headed out to the busy streets of Los Angeles for the final piece of my plan. I didn't actually want to use my human face, in case I ran into trouble and got filmed or photographed. But I didn't want to just steal someone else's face for the same reason. So instead, I walked up and down the streets and studied the faces of the men I walked past. I stole a hairstyle from one man, and the hair color from another. Eyes, nose, cheekbones, teeth and chin; even my skin color was copied from yet another man until I had crafted a generic yet handsome face. At least, I thought it looked handsome. Anyway, my illusion was ready to use.

Now that I had everything I needed, it was time to head back to the US Bank Tower and make my plan work.

Flashback over. I was sitting on that bench in the US Bank Tower lobby, still hidden behind my carefully crafted human illusion. I had been waiting for so long, I was bored out of my freaking mind. I had taken to staring at the security desk and watching anything that walked towards it. After a bazillion years, which was probably only 10 real minutes, I saw a smartly dressed woman walk up to the back of the security desk. She spoke briefly with a security guard, who then pointed to me. She then walked briskly over to my bench, introduced herself as the leasing manager for the building, then asked me to follow her. We walked past the security desk and into the large elevator lobby behind it. The leasing manager pressed the 'UP' button, and we made random small talk about the weather while we waited. Soon, an elevator arrived and we walked inside.

The leasing manager pressed a button for a floor, though I didn't pay attention to the one she pressed. There were other people sharing the elevator with us, so out of courtesy we made the trip in silence. At our floor, the leasing manager left the elevator and led me first into the elevator lobby then through a locked door nearby. Once inside, we passed a cubicle farm and walked down another hallway before she opened a door to an office.

At first glance, the office felt roomy and comfortable. The walls were painted a dark brown, while the carpet was either a very light brown or light gray. Each wall had a single painting of something generic, like sailboats or trees. There was a couch and a couple of lamps up against the wall to my left, while the right side held a large desk with a computer on it. A couple of gray filing cabinets were sitting in a corner. Two comfortable-looking chairs faced the desk. There was a lot of open space between the furniture, so the room didn't feel crowded nor did it feel empty. Most importantly, the only way you could see into this office was to open the door.

No windows in this office, perfect.

The leasing manager was still standing next to the desk while I checked out the room. When I finally looked back at her, she gestured towards the chairs in front of her desk. I nodded to accept her offer, then sat down in the chair to my left. Once there, I set my briefcase on to the floor. The leasing manager took a seat in the chair behind the desk. Once she got comfortable, she turned to face me.

"So, how can I help you?"

"I represent a client that is looking to lease office space in this building."

"Certainly. We have three full floors and several partial floors available. Do you know how much square footage your client is looking to lease from us?"

"I do, one moment."

I picked my briefcase up off of the floor and sat it down on my lap. With my thumbs I pushed the levers to release the latches, then opened the briefcase. As soon as it opened, smoke billowed out and began to quickly fill the room.

The leasing manager gasped and stood up from her chair. The smoke froze in place for a moment, then streamed over to the leasing manager and obscured her from my view. When the smoke released the woman several moments later, she was asleep and resting in her chair. The smoke then swirled around itself and re-formed into the equine form of Nightmare Moon. The ebony mare summoned a shadow parasite and unceremoniously plopped it down upon the leasing manager's face. Once it had absorbed itself into the woman's skull, I felt Nightmare Moon cast the spell to start the 'savior' dream.

"There, the dream has begun. Excellent work, my Captain. Your trick of hiding me inside that saddlebag was inspired."

Before I had entered the US Bank Tower, I had signaled Nightmare Moon via the gemstone in my chest. She then met up with me in a nearby alley. The ebony mare changed into her mist form then slipped inside my briefcase, with instructions to wait until I opened it again.

"Thank you. What do we do now?"

The Night Mare placed a hoof upon her chin while she thought.

"We cannot proceed until this mare becomes one of us. Thus, I suggest you rest and regain some of the sleep you have lost."

Nightmare Moon shot a narrow beam of magic at me, which hit me square in my chest. I felt something inside me break, then a wave of exhaustion swept over me. All my energy rushed away and I slumped back into my chair.

"I...I think I'm going to take a nap."

"An excellent idea, Captain. Here, I shall move you on to the couch behind you."

I fell asleep before the Night Mare had lifted me from my chair.


I was awakened from my slumber by a hoof shaking my shoulder. The first thing I saw when I opened my eyes. was Nightmare Moon looking down at me. She had a small smile on her muzzle for me. I took a deep breath, yawned and sat up. After that, I rubbed my eyes. When I felt awake enough, I stood up from the couch. Then hid another yawn behind my hand. I noticed that my hand still looked human, and a closer look showed that I was still wearing my gray pin-striped suit.

Awesome, my illusions still work even after I fall asleep.

I took a moment to look around the office to see what, if anything, had changed while I was asleep. The room looked the same. The leasing manager was now awake, sitting at her desk, and was looking at me with an attentive look on her face. And there were two people lying on the floor.

That's new.

I presumed they were women, as they both wore skirts and low-heeled shoes. I turned to Nightmare Moon for an explanation.

"Who are they?"

"These two entered this room without permission. I was forced to silence them and give them shadow parasites, ere they would have revealed us to those outside."

"Okay then."

I turned to the leasing manager, who was now awake and presumably now a minion under Nightmare Moon's control.

"You asked for my client's square footage needs. She is your new Mistress, and she requires the entire 71st floor."

"That will be a problem, Master. A restaurant has already signed a lease for that space, and they are currently seeking the required permits from the city."

"I don't care. Cancel the contract."

"I can't do that. It's been signed and finalized, we'll incur heavy penalties if we cancel the contract without notice."

"Not my problem. Find a way."

"I...um..."

The leasing manager began to fidget in her chair.

Crap, better resolve the conflict.

"Is there anyone you can consult with, or can help you find a way?"

The leasing manager's fidgeting slowed as she spoke.

"Yes, I believe so. But they'll be suspicious of me, as that was a very lucrative contract. They'll want to know why I want to break it."

"Not a problem. My Queen?"

"Yes, Captain?"

"I'll need you to do the...uh, 'saddlebag' trick again. Same idea, you stream out of the saddlebag once it's opened and knock out anyone you see."

I felt another yawn coming on, but I was able to cover it with a hand.

"But this time, your minion will be carrying the saddlebag."

"Ah. I understand your plan, and I agree with it."

I turned back to the leasing manager, just as Nightmare Moon changed into her mist form and streamed back into the briefcase. As soon as she was fully within the briefcase, the misty mare snapped it shut.

"Set up a meeting with whomever you need to speak to. Make up an excuse, anything will work. Once the room is sealed, open this briefcase and your Mistress will take care of the rest."

I handed the briefcase to the leasing manager, who stood up and gingerly took it from me. She softly set it down upon her desk, and gently ran her hand over the side of the briefcase for a moment. After staring at the briefcase for another moment or two, she sat down in her chair behind the desk. She clicked around on her computer for a minute or so, then picked up her desk phone and began to make calls. While I waited, I sat back down upon the couch and tried to stay awake. I must have needed more sleep. Soon enough, the leasing manager spoke to me.

"I was able to set up a meeting with one person in about five minutes. But the others are busy the rest of the day and can't meet up until tomorrow."

"Drat. Well, get off to your meeting then. I'll keep napping here until you're done."

"Yes, Master."

For the second time today, I laid back on the office couch and fell fast asleep.


"Master."

Huh?

I opened my eyes to see the leasing manager leaning over me.

"The Mistress wishes to return to the 71st floor, and wants you to join us."

"Uh, sure."

I rolled over to a sitting position on the couch, then stood up. I stretched my body out as far as it would go, and let out a loud yawn.

"How long was I out?"

"About two hours. The meeting ran long as the Mistress had trouble converting my co-worker into her minion."

As before, I looked around the room to see if anything had changed. The furniture was all the same still, but the two office workers on the floor were now gone.

"What happened to the two women on the floor?"

"The Mistress finished enslaving them and they have returned to their duties. Come, the Mistress grows impatient."

The leasing manager held up the briefcase that was Nightmare Moon's hiding place. It was a fair guess that the mare was inside of it.

"Alright, lead the way."

The leasing manager led me out of the room, and carried the briefcase in her hand. I was tempted to nickname the briefcase "The Moon", as Nightmare Moon was trapped inside of it. Though I was pretty sure the case couldn't hold the Mare in the Briefcase if she really wanted to get out. I followed the leasing manager out of her office area and out to the elevator lobby. The whole way, my mind imagined a briefcase in the Canterlot dungeons wrapped in chains and a big sign on it that said "The Moon". As soon as we reached the lobby, the leasing manager pressed the 'UP' button. The two of us waited patiently until an elevator arrived. We rode the empty elevator up to the 54th floor, which was the highest floor this elevator went to. When we exited the elevator, the leasing manager spoke up.

"We have to transfer to another elevator on this floor to get to the 71st floor."

I was about to ask why we had to switch, instead of having one elevator that went all the way to the top. Then realized I didn't really care. This is the way the building was designed, and I had to deal with it. Even if I thought it was a weird design.

The entire lobby appeared to be made up of four short hallways in a plus-shape, with elevator doors on each side of all the hallways. All of the walls looked the same, painted white with gold or brass trim around each elevator door. The floors were made of large tiles set up in a black-and-white diamond pattern. From our elevator, the leasing manager turned left. At the hallway junction, we turned left again and immediately passed a security station. The security guard at the desk nodded at the leasing manager but said nothing. The woman pressed the 'UP' button at this set of elevators, and we waited. Once an elevator arrived, which was also empty, we boarded it. The elevator looked much like the last, with gray metal walls and buttons for the floors. A familiar black sensor pad sat beneath the floor buttons, usually used for security access. However, I noted that buttons for floors 69 and 70 were missing.

The leasing manager took out a white key card and placed it up against the sensor pad, which promptly beeped happily in response. With the security system now satisfied, the leasing manager pressed the button marked '71' and the elevator began to move upwards.

"There aren't buttons for floors 69 and 70. Why is that?"

"Those floors are observation decks for tourists Master, while these elevators are for our tenants. The 71st floor button was going to be removed from these elevators once the restaurant moved in."

"Ah."

We stood there in silence until the elevator arrived at the 71st floor. As soon as we exited the elevator, the leasing manager opened the briefcase to release Nightmare Moon. The ebony mare streamed out of the case and re-formed into her equine form. She immediately began issuing orders to her new minion.

"I wish this opening to our left to be sealed off, as my bedroom shall be on the other side. All visitors shall walk down this hallway to our right."

As the ebony mare spoke, I watched the leasing manager pull out a digital tablet from a pocket in the briefcase. She turned it on with her thumb and began to take notes on it. While she was busy listening to the Mare in the Moon, I decided to look around the elevator lobby. The elevator doors for the elevator we rode up here was behind me; the doors were closed as the elevator had just left. Directly in front of me was a blank white wall. Just to my left were two more elevator doors, one on my side of the lobby and one on the opposite wall. The opening that Nighty wanted sealed off was just past those elevator doors. To my right was a smaller hallway, which appeared to be wide enough for two people to pass each other. Or for a single alicorn to pass through comfortably. I imagined that Celestia would probably have scraped her fat flanks on the walls, but in reality the hallway was even wider than that. It was down this hallway that Nightmare Moon had walked, closely followed by the leasing manager. My human illusion was no longer needed, so I dropped it before I followed the two females down the hallway.

I passed through this short hallway into a larger room, which appeared to be as wide as it was long. However, the far side of the room was completely open to the rest of the floor. We could see out the windows on the far side, and the cityscape stretched out for miles. It was still an impressive sight, even though I had just seen it this morning.

Looks like LA's smog and haze has cleared out today. I can see the snow caps on the San Gabriel mountains from here.

I continued looking around the square room, and noticed two doors on both the left and right walls. I made a mental note to check out those doors and see what was behind them -- but later. A glance over my left shoulder revealed the Men's bathroom door, and a look over my right showed the Women's bathroom. I had a mental flash of Nighty trying to fit in a bathroom stall and awkwardly sit on a toilet made for humans. Then had to stifle a snort of laughter.

I think we're going to have to remodel the bathrooms to fit Moon Butt over here.

While I was busy checking out the room, Nightmare Moon had been doing the same thing. She then continued her dictation.

"I wish to have the lobby behind us and the hallway painted black with silver trim. This room shall be painted in a night time motif using elements resembling my cutie mark, such as purple clouds and a crescent moon. The scene should be dark and foreboding. As this room shall be the entrance to my throne room, I wish to have large Neighponese sliding walls covering the entrance."

"Uh... 'Neighponese', Mistress?"

Both Nightmare Moon and the leasing manager turned to me for an explanation. The leasing manager flinched backwards a step as soon as she saw me. After all, the last time she saw me I looked human. Not anymore!

Uh, Neighponese sounds like Japanese, so could she mean shoji doors? Probably.

"Do you mean the doors made of wood and paper, with a lattice of wood over the paper?"

"That is correct, Captain."

The leasing manager was looking at me strangely. I guessed that she recognized my voice, but not my appearance. As we would be working together for a while, I felt it best to reassure her that everything was still normal. Or as normal as a flying unicorn and a talking black cat can be. To start, I changed back into my human illusion.

"Is this what you were expecting to see?"

"Uh, yes."

I dropped the illusion to look like my fine feline form again.

"There was no way you'd talk to me if I looked like this, so I crafted an appropriate illusion. I guarantee you it was me all the time."

The leasing manager turned to her Mistress for verification.

"Yes, he is the same one you have been communicating with all this time. He is my Captain and my second in command. In the absence of orders from me you shall obey him instantly. Understand?"

"Yes, Mistress."

I turned back to the leasing manager.

"Fine. Done now?"

The leasing manager nodded.

"Okay. You were asking about 'neighponese' sliding doors. She means Japanese shoji doors."

The leasing manager nodded in understanding. After a second or so, the Night Mare resumed her instructions.

"I wish these 'shoji' doors to have wood stained black with silver hardware. The paper will be purple with my cutie mark embossed on each door."

"I need to stop you there, Mistress. I am not in charge of internal construction, so I'll have to get the building manager and an interior decorator in here to help you."

"You shall be responsible for executing my orders as long as I reside in this building. I care not for who does the actual work, but you will be responsible for finding workers and verifying that their work is done to my specifications."

"I...understand, Mistress, your will be done. Some of the people I need are here today, and they will need to become your minions if we are to succeed."

Nightmare Moon sighed.

"We shall need to use the 'saddlebag' trick again, correct?"

"Yes, Mistress. It would be much more convenient to visit these people directly, as convincing them to come up here would be difficult at best."

Nightmare Moon draped a foreleg over her muzzle, and muttered quietly to herself. However, my feline enhanced ears could still hear her words.

"I detest that saddlebag. It is too cramped and I am too vulnerable hiding inside of it."

The dark mistress dropped her foreleg back down and addressed me.

"I need you at fighting strength, as we shall be continuing our conquest this evening. Thus, you will remain here and rest while I continue making arrangements for my new home."

Without warning, Nightmare Moon zapped me with her horn. My surprise quickly turned into exhaustion, and I found myself wobbling on my feet. I felt my eyes close against my will, and I collapsed only to be caught in a soft embrace. Had I been fully awake, I would have recognized the soft touch as the magic of Nightmare Moon. The last words I heard before I fell deep asleep were the words of my Queen.

"Rest, my Captain."


I awoke to the sound of people talking. For a moment, I was afraid that someone was sneaking up on me and were about to find me. But then I heard Nightmare Moon's voice.

"And I wish to have...er, what were they called again?"

The voice of the leasing manager answered the Night Mare.

"Japanese shoji doors."

"Ah, yes. Japonese shoji doors both here and here..."

I ignored the rest of the conversation, as it sounded really boring and I was still very tired. The important thing was that my Queen was nearby, so I knew I was safe. I laid my head back down and snuggled into my bed made of pillows, then fell asleep once again.


I was awakened by the tender nuzzling of my Queen.

"It is time to awaken, my Captain. Dusk has fallen and it is time to resume our conquest of this land."

I reluctantly opened my eyes, then looked up towards the owner of that voice. It belonged to my Queen, who merely smiled softly as I stared. I smiled back at her, then took a look down at my bed. It seemed to be just a pile of soft pillows resting on the floor. I also noticed that I wasn't wearing my armor, even though I was wearing it when I had fallen asleep. Nightmare Moon must have stripped it off of me when she put me to bed.

Dirty girl...just my type.

With a heavy sigh, I rolled out of the pillows and stood up on my feet. A quick look around revealed my armor piled up in a heap, just a few feet away. A bit of magic to put on my armor, and I was ready for another night of conquest.

"Ready, my Queen. I take it we're heading to the Alhambra police station tonight?"

"Correct. We shall be leaving via a different route this evening, one I have arranged with this tower's management."

"Oh?"

Nightmare Moon merely smiled, then turned and walked away. With no other choice but to follow, I tagged along.

We walked around to the southwestern part of the building, the same side we used to enter this floor via the emergency stairwell. Nightmare Moon opened the exit door, but instead of heading upwards we descended the stairs. We walked down two flights of stairs to the 69th floor, where the dark mare paused at the emergency door.

"The leasing manager has shown me how the locks on the doors work, so I can now manipulate them with my magic instead of using my mist form to bypass them. She has also provided a way to temporarily disable the security so we do not alert the local guards."

With an audible click, the lock released the door and we walked inside the room beyond. I could see that the area was an open floor plan, with no dividing walls or rooms to break up the vast space. It was completely empty of any furniture, not even benches or chairs in my sight. The floor looked like it was covered in some form of vinyl topped with a hard resin coating. Even though the floor's surface looked a lot shinier, it still looked like the ones in the sheriff's stations and police stations I'd been in over the past few weeks. I realized this must be an public observation deck, as the outer walls were made entirely out of windows. The view through the windows was much the same view we had upstairs. However, the ceiling was much lower here. Said ceiling looked to be of average height, unlike our floor which had a high ceiling and tall windows to match. Off to one side was a modern-looking staircase that curved up to the floor above. I could not see anyone in the area and the only noise was from our paws and hooves, respectively. The only smell was of cleaning chemicals.

Nightmare Moon began to slowly walk towards the nearest doorway, which appeared to lead to the outdoor observation deck.

"This area is normally used by tourists, but it is closed at 9 each evening. We are free to use this route to enter and leave the tower after it closes and before it opens again at 10 in the morning. If we wish to leave or arrive at any other time, we will need to use the access upon the top of the tower. If you must use the roof access without me, use the 'intercom' by the door and give the code 'eternal darkness'. The guards manning that station are now my minions, and will accept the code from you or me without hesitation."

Once she reached the door leading to the outside, she opened it and held it open with her magic. As soon as the door was opened, a gust of cool air blew past me and ruffled my fur. The ebony mare looked at me, then gestured towards the doorway with a wing. I took the hint and walked out on to the observation deck.

A look around the area revealed a few benches and chairs to sit upon, and several tower viewers / binoculars next to the tall glass walls that surrounded the edges of the deck. I guessed the height of the glass walls to be about 8 feet tall. The height of the glass walls kept the wind down to a minimum, no worse than a soft breeze on a nice day. There was a bit of howl from the wind, but not enough to interfere with a normal conversation. The glass walls rattled occasionally when a stiff wind slammed into them. The temperature was about as cool as I would have expected, as it was night time and we were over a thousand feet above the ground.

Once I stepped on to the observation deck, the Moon Mistress strolled through the doorway and let the door close behind her. She then walked towards the northern side of the deck.

"This path to and from our new home is temporary, so I shall not waste time teaching it to you. Once the permanent entrance has been completed, I shall convey to you all of its secrets. But for now, let us be off."

Nightmare Moon flapped her wings a couple of times, just enough to fly above the tall safety glass that surrounded the observation deck. She then did a backwards flip over the glass and immediately plummeted downwards. I judged that to be an awesome way to make an exit, so I went over the glass the same way and dove headfirst after the mare.

The dark speck that was Nightmare Moon plunged ever downwards towards her fatal kiss with the ground. I followed not far behind. I could see she had rotated around so her belly was facing the tower, so I copied her and figured her move would make sense soon enough. She had also kept her wings mostly closed, which I knew would increase her downward speed but still give her a measure of control. I did the same thing with my wings, and soaked in the adrenaline rush I got from the near-freefall to the ground.

Is this the rush that skydivers get when they jump out of a plane?

Just then, I saw Nightmare Moon snap open her wings and watched her soar away from the US Bank Tower like a shot out of a gun. I immediately snapped my magical wings open and angled them to follow my Queen northwards. The transition was really fast; one moment, I was falling downwards. The next, I was rushing away from the US Bank Tower pretty damn fast. I shot past the Bank of America Center and over several shorter buildings, then followed the Mare in the Moon as she angled towards the east to follow the 110 freeway. Not wanting to be left behind, I put on an extra burst of speed to catch up to the ebony mare. Once I was next to her, she turned her head to me and flashed me a wide toothy grin.

We followed the 110 freeway north until we passed over the 5 freeway, than angled east over Montecito Heights on our way to Alhambra.

PreviousChapters Next