• Published 15th Apr 2019
  • 12,037 Views, 143 Comments

Mane Six Cuddle Simulator - CategoricalGrant



If you've ever wanted to cuddle at a sleepover with your favorite pony, now is your chance!

  • ...
15
 143
 12,037

BONUS: Starlight Glimmer and Trixie

“Wait a second,” you interrupt Twilight. “Where is Starlight? Shouldn’t she be here hanging out with you ponies?”

Twilight rolls her eyes. “She’s having a sleepover with her friend Trixie. She and I have a bit of a…past that makes her uncomfortable, so they’re up in Starlight’s room.”

“Hm. Well, if it’s alright with you, I think I’ll head up and say hi. Might even hang out with them for a little, if they’ll have me.”

Twilight shrugs. “Sure thing! If we’re asleep when you get back, you can either share my sleeping bag with me or just head to your room.”

You nod solemnly. “Thanks.” Turning around, you head for the door.

Not even a minute later, you crest the stairs and step foot on the floor that held the castle’s quarters. The sound of shouting reaches your ears, which makes you furrow your brow. You head off in the direction of Starlight’s room.

As you approach the door to her quarters, you can make out Starlight’s muffled voice. Whatever she is saying, she is clearly rather perturbed. Then, another voice is layered on top; this one sounds shrill but supremely confident. Letting out a little hum of disapproval, you rap forcefully on the door.

The voices stop suddenly. Slowly, the door creaks open and Starlight’s muzzle sneaks its way outside. “Hello?” she asks hesitantly, before she makes eye contact. When she does, a strange smile spreads across her muzzle and she flings the door open. “HEEEEYYYY,” she greets loudly.

You flinch a little bit. “Wow! Glimmer, what’s with the welcome?” you ask.

“I’m just glad you’re here!” she gushes. Her horn lights up and she nabs your hand in her magic. “Come on inside!” she commands, pulling you in and kicking the door closed behind you.

You immediately make eye contact with a pale blue unicorn, who is sitting on her haunches in the corner and pouting. You awkwardly lift a hand in greeting. “Uh…hi.”

The other unicorn opens her mouth to respond, but Starlight preempts her. “Trixie, this is the human I’ve told you so much about! He’s been staying with us here at the castle for a while now and is a very good friend! In fact, he’s so good, that I bet he’d be okay with sleeping on the floor.”

You narrow your eyes. “I’m missing some context here and I won’t be commenting further until I get it.”

“Well,” Trixie huffs, crossing her front hooves over her chest, “I can’t sleep on the floor. I have back problems.”

Starlight scoffs. “You do not!”

“Starlight, please,” you hush. “Why don’t you share the bed then?”

Trixie grumbles to herself for a moment. “Because last time we had to sleep in close quarters, things broke down quickly.”

“Agreed,” Starlight concurs. “Not an option.”

“Well, good luck to you both. I’m headed back downstairs to spend time with Twilight and the others.”

“Oh no you don’t!” Trixie cries. “Twilight is not going to keep me from coming out on top of this dispute!”

“You need to help us figure this out!” Starlight agrees. “I’m not letting you out until you do.”

You crane your head back and audibly groan at the ceiling. “Okay, okay! Starlight, can-“

“And don’t you dare ask me to sleep on the floor!”

You exhale slowly. “Okay, new idea. You have magic. Why don’t you split the bed into two smaller ones?”

“Can’t,” Starlight sniffs casually. “Mattress is enchanted for protection.”

“Isn’t that just soooooo like you?” sneers Trixie.

“Wow, for two ponies who are friends, you two really seem to hate each other. Alright, how about I stay with you tonight?”

Starlight seems to consider the possibility. “I hadn’t thought of that. You can be the dividing line between us in the bed so that we don’t annoy each other.”

“Okay, that is not at all what I mea-“

“Trixie?” Starlight deflects, raising an eyebrow at her friend.

“Ugh,” the blue unicorn groans. “Fiiiiiiiine.”

You are immediately picked up by Starlight’s magic and haphazardly inserted under her bed’s covers. “You know, you ponies are odd creatures,” you comment casually.

“Yeah, yeah, shut your cute little human mouth,” Starlight says as she snakes under the covers on your left.

As she does so, Trixie hops up onto the bed from your right. “I’m not to keen on sharing a bed with an alien, so keep your distance, alright?”

You exhale forcefully. “Look, I don’t even want to be here in the first place, so I wouldn’t worry about it.”

“Aww, Trixie,” Starlight whines, wrapping her hooves around your arm. “Why are you so mean to him? He’s sweet!”

Your heart flutters a little bit. “You’re too adorable, Starlight,” you praise, leaning over to nuzzle the top of her head.

“I know I am,” she cooes. She tightens her grip around your arm and shimmies over to rest her cheek on your lower shoulder.

You hum happily in response.

“Wait…You like all of Starlight’s mushy cuddle-garbage?” Trixie asks incredulously from your right.

“Of course! She’s pretty and soft and…and…” your voice trails off as you narrow your eyes and reflect on how strange your opinions on ponies had become since you ended up in Equestria.

“Trixie can also be soft and pretty!” she protests, rolling over onto your chest. “I can cuddle too!”

“Trixie!” Starlight growls, pushing her off of you with a hoof and causing her friend to yelp in surprise. “Get on your side of him! That’s the whole reason he’s here, remember?”

Trixie paws at your hand with a hoof until you open it and start holding her hoof. She leans up to nuzzle your cheek. “Is Trixie pretty too?”

You roll your eyes. “Yes, Trixie, you are a pretty pony too.”

“Good,” she sighs in relief, collapsing to rest her head on your chest a few inches from her friend. “Prettier than Starlight, correct?” she adds, almost as if an afterthought.

Starlight growls and tightens her grip around your arm.

“You are both pretty in your own special ways,” you tell Trixie, running a hand through her silver mane. You scratch behind one of her ears as well, which causes her to shiver briefly in delight.

“I want ear scratches too, y’know,” Starlight whines.

“Oh boy,” you hum as you remove your arm from Starlight’s grasp and begin running your fingers around the base of her ear. Trixie moves her body upwards as you do so and presses the top of her muzzle into the bottom of your chin. “It’s gonna be a long night, I can tell…”