• Published 15th Apr 2019
  • 12,037 Views, 143 Comments

Mane Six Cuddle Simulator - CategoricalGrant



If you've ever wanted to cuddle at a sleepover with your favorite pony, now is your chance!

  • ...
15
 143
 12,037

Introduction (Start Here)

After a long night out on the town in Ponyville, you fling open the doors and step into Ponyville Castle. You had quickly become accustomed to your new home here over the last several months and had begun to settle in to your new life as the only human in Equestria. Now, you want to check in with Princess Twilight Sparkle before you go to bed.

You peek your head into the first floor den looking for Twilight. You find her, but there are a whole bunch of other ponies in the room too: you recognize them as Twilight’s best friends.

Twilight’s gaze catches yours, and her ears perk up. Hopping up off of the couch, she greets you. “Hey, there you are!”

You wave back sheepishly. “Hey Twilight. Sorry to barge in, I didn’t know you had your friends over.”

“Come in!” she invites, closing the door behind you with your magic. “We decided to have an impromptu sleepover. I thought that maybe you were already asleep upstairs.”

“Oh, no, I was out in town enjoying the night,” you answer. You weakly lift a hand in greeting to the others. “Hey, guys.”

The other assembled ponies speak up in a chorus of happy greetings.

“Come stay and chat with us a while,” Twilight offers.

Since you live with Twilight, you are very comfortable around her. You had spent enough time around her friends that you considered them your own friends as well. That being said, you have no desire to impose on the gathering. “Oh, no, that’s alright, I don’t want to interrupt your ‘girls night in’,” you demure.

“That’s ridiculous, darling. You’re not interrupting anything,” Rarity chimes from across the room, taking a brief respite from filing her hooves.

“Yeah, we want you here!” Pinkie Pie chirps, fidgeting happily in her yellow and blue pajamas. “You’re so fun to be around and we don’t get to see you enough!”

You scratch the back of your head. “You ponies sure?”

“Of course we are,” Twilight declares. She hops back up onto the couch, making room for you and patting the space next to her. “Come spend time with us!”


You spend about an hour in the presence of your pony friends. Despite your hesitation, Rarity crushes your resistance and gives you a moisturizing facial while you all take part in a number of sleepover party games.

The group shares a laugh as you finish revealing an embarrassing secret during a round of truth-or-dare.

“Alright,” you mumble, clearing your throat as you try to stop blushing. “I’m getting tired, so I might take my leave.”

“I’m getting a little tired too…” Fluttershy murmurs before yawning.

“Why don’t you stay here with us?” Twilight asks softly.

You stifle a yawn. “Stay with you girls? But my bed’s upstairs and I don’t have anywhere to sleep.”

Twilight grins softly. “I already thought all about that! We each have our own sleeping bags, and we can share! So, why don’t you share with…”


Twilight Sparkle

Rainbow Dash

Rarity

Applejack

Fluttershy

Pinkie Pie

BONUS: Starlight Glimmer and Trixie

BONUS: Spike The Dragon

Author's Note:

Thanks for checking out the story! Below are the links to my Official Fan Group and the Group's Discord Server, both created by the wonderful BlackJack21:

OFFICIAL FAN GROUP HERE

GROUP DISCORD HERE