• Published 10th Jul 2019
  • 608 Views, 1 Comments

The One Thing That All Can’t See, Except One - ThoraxFictions



One creature is full of soul magic, that includes spirits.

  • ...
 1
 608

Crystal Green

When I got into the empire, it was pretty reflective, which is what I’m afraid of.

“They must’ve done some cleaning here.” Rarity said. Everyone nodded. Pinkie went and messed around with the reflective crystal wall. Then we heard a pony coming in. It was Princess Cadence. She looked happy to see us here. I wanted to say hi, but was too nervous to. Everyone was talking to her, then she turned her attention to me.

“Is that the Changeling you’ve told me about?” She questioned. Twilight nodded. I didn’t want to say anything. Cadence started to walk toward me. I took a few steps up too.

“-ahem- Uh..Hi?” I nervous greeted. I was basically in the moment of nervousness and shock. I didn’t know she take meeting me so calm.

“Hello, Inky. It’s nice to meet you.” She greeted. I was getting more anxious. She gave me a smile and wanted to give me a tour. I walked slowly. I was still nervous.

“So, uh, want..do..you..do??” I questioned. She explained how she rules over this palace. I was surprised that she wasn’t comfortable with me close to her.

“What do you do?” She asked. That was hard to explain. I was just a Changeling. But, I have been hearing things. Could I tell her? No, I can’t.

“Uh...well..I-“ Before I could say a word, my head hurt.

“Ow, Ow, Ow, Ow!” I pained. She was asking if I was ok. I couldn’t hear her. I could hear whispers. It hurt a lot.

“Twilight! Twilight, can you help?” She called. She sat me down. All I heard was whispers, so many whispers. Then, the same voice I heard in the train came back.

”Tick, Tock, Inky. Do something. Don’t sit around like a fool! DO SOMETHING!”Do something, that’s what I did. I slammed my hoof down on the crystal floor. I didn’t have a headache, I didn’t hear the whispers. I opened my eyes to see Cadence and Twilight, worried.

“D-Don’t worry, I’m fine.” I said. Twilight grabbed my hoof and put her foreleg around me.

“Don’t scare us like that!!” Twilight sounded concerned. She let me go and went toward the Mane 6.

“Hey, ya’ okay?” Applejack asked. I nodded. What I didn’t know, was that someone else I knew was here.

“Hey, um...there is something I have to show you.” Cadence went around the corner and grabbed something with magic. It was a yellow flower, bright yellow petals and a healthy green stem. It wasn’t any normal flower, though. It had a face.

“Flowey!” I grabbed his pot and smiled at him. He was pretty content to see me too.

“Howdy! It’s been a while?” He said, I nodded, enthusiastically. He patted my head with a vine. It was super good to see him again. But then, I heard a different voice.

” Hey...I know him.” the voice said. I turned to see nothing.

“Hey uh...you ok?” Flowey questioned. I turned back to him, and nodded. He gave me a look of concern and moved on.

“Well then, do you want to Uh..explore?” He asked. I said that I would want to. Then, me and Flowey went around the castle. Cadence was gonna do it, but Flowey took over.

“So, how are you adapting to Ponyville?” Flowey asked. I told him about it. When he asked about the ride here, I told him about that too. It was a nice talk, until I went into the bathroom. Flowey didn’t come, ‘cause he thought it would be awkward.

“Alright, let’s get down to business.” I said to myself. I wanted to know what the voices were about.

“I want..Uh...whoever you are to show yourself! Everyone is getting worried about me! So, I wanna explanation for this!” I said to myself. Nothing. I asked again. Nothing.

“Sweet Celestia, I said-“ Flowey came in. I didn’t know I was yelling.

“Inky! Are you alright! Who are you yelling at! Can I watch! I wanna see you put them in there place!” He said, like he would normally say. I didn’t know what to say.

“Uh...I-I’m fine.” I replied. Flowey gave me a look of “Are you lying?”

“R-Really! I’m fine!” I assured. Flowey sighed, the smiled.

“You know, you can tell me right?” He said. I nodded. As we were leaving, I saw green reflecting off the crystalline walls. I was interested. I stared, and it was nice, it felt nice. Like, I was being healed from the inside. I left, and the green was gone.