• Published 19th Apr 2019
  • 2,603 Views, 26 Comments

Equestria's Got Evil Talent - Marwile



Grogar and his group of villains are searching for new members.

  • ...
0
 26
 2,603

Post-Credits-Scene

Meanwhile at the Castle of Friendship Twilight was just finishing brushing her teeth.

“Hmmm, that new toothpaste tastes weird.” She narrowed her eyes as they noticed something on the sink. “And Trixie forgot her toothbrush here, again.”

Twilight lifted the offending brush in her magic and was about to leave the bathroom with it, when her eyes fell upon the toilet. An awful plan formed in her head. She opened the lid and slowly levitated the toothbrush over the toilet. Then she cancelled her magic and let it fall.

“Oh no,” Twilight said with obviously fake distress. “I accidentally let Trixie’s toothbrush fall. I hope nothing unsanitary happened to it.”

The toothbrush levitated out of the toilet and then back onto the sink. With her villainous deed done the purple princess couldn’t help but give an evil chuckle.

Knock Knock

“Twilight? Are you done yet? I also need to use the bathroom.”

She opened the door. “Sure, Spike, it’s all yours.”

“Thanks, I want to try a new toothbrush Trixie recommended me.”

He closed the door and Twilight continued her trek towards the library. Then she stopped. “Wait… new toothbrush… Trixie recommended… SPIKE!”

Author's Note:

My mind is weird... and I like post-credits-scenes.

Comments ( 11 )

Good riddance to Bad Apple. Even I don't have anything nice to say about that arc.

In any case, most amusing little story. Thank you for it.

I actually hope more villains will be in the league during the season.

9576056
Well, Stygian was reformed and the symbiote sent into the void. Not sure if he even can come back. For this story I just chose the ones I could make the best jokes about.

"blinks twice" No comment. :ajbemused:

Looks lovely me they're out of options... the Pony of Shadows is still sealed in limbo... and we don't have that many canon villains to call upon in this world... Looks like it's time for outsourcing!

I recommend going to Daybreaker from IDW, she happens to run a casino with a lot of candidates:
2.bp.blogspot.com/-wLXsC2tn-Ac/W-CTMgvMaaI/AAAAAAABUWg/cPjHfmmoFjUOvysSmrHrnbwSRa2KdvuMwCHMYCw/s1600/RCO009.jpg
2.bp.blogspot.com/-SDiwiWouh1o/W-CTOg6C7dI/AAAAAAABUW0/EtXGwe8deMgF-mZwRo5cMScox5JREd4hwCHMYCw/s1600/RCO014.jpg

I would have loved seeing Discord himself "try out" at the end, only to laugh at them and turn them all into flowerpots or something.

Interesting end.

Could use a little polishing but it was funny and I liked it.

9839560
Sorry I posted that review before reading the A/N, of course, I can Still Pretend it was The Bad apple from Veggietales...

9576658
That second page took me off guard so much! What even is going on there?? I haven’t read those comics but what is everyone doing there? I’m crying, I was not expecting to see that there. All the freaking villains there 😂

9920118
Long story short, in the comic this is the casino located within the boundaries of the Multiverse, hence why there are multiple versions of alternate character showing up

Login or register to comment