• Published 9th Apr 2019
  • 701 Views, 35 Comments

The Weekly Equestria News - StormLuna



Equestria's only reliable news source.

  • ...
9
 35
 701

Flurry Heart Attacks Royal Guard

Article written by Written Script

CRYSTAL EMPIRE- Many ponies close to the royal family in the Crystal Empire can tell you how Princess Flurry Heart seems to love her Auntie Twily. During a recent visit by Princess Twilight to the Crystal Empire, everything was the same. The moment she arrived, she immediately flew off of Princess Cadence's back to be with her aunt. One thing that almost nopony knows about though is how protective Flurry Heart is of her aunt.

While the two were out mingling with the citizens of the empire, a tan coated guard bumped into Princess Twilight and gave her a smile and offered to take her out to lunch. Princess Twilight declined but apparently Flurry Heart did not like the guard "flirting" with her aunt. In what shocked many ponies in the Empire, Flurry Heart took off after the guard and was chasing him around the city. Princess Twilight tried to catch her but to no avail. Eventually Flurry teleported onto the guard's back and clamped down on his ear and bit part of it off.

After she bit part of his ear off he was running around trying to shake her off but she then clamped down on the other ear and eventually Princess Cadence and Prince Shining Armor came rushing out of the castle to see what the commotion was all about. When Cadence saw her daughter attacking the guard, she tried to pull her daughter off the guard's back but every time Cadence tried to grasp her in her magic, she used her own magic to deflect it.

Eventually Flurry Heart turned her magic loose on the guard and blasted him with an incredibly powerful bolt of magic. She continued to zap the guard until he was unconscious and when her parents finally got to her, she was sitting next to the guard giggling and laughing. When she saw that Cadence was angry she put up a protection bubble and flew off to her Auntie Twily. While Princess Cadence was trying to aid the guard, Prince Shining Armor joined his sister with Flurry Heart.

The guard is currently in a coma in Crystal Empire General and is not being allowed any visitors. When Cadence addressed the media she was clearly shaken up by her daughter's violent actions against the guard. Prince Shining Armor however, was proud of his daughter. During our interview he stated, "I'm glad my daughter attacked him. He is a lousy guard, he is lazy and worst of all, he has flirted with my sister. Perhaps if we are lucky he will remain comatose for good."

Princess Twilight too was happy that Flurry Heart did what she did. While her brother let his thoughts be known, Princess Twilight simply laughed, "It looks like it is time to buy more presents for Flurry!"

What the future has in store for the guard, should he ever be able to resume his duties, we are not sure but Shining Armor was overheard telling his sister that he is either hauling him to Tartarus or talking to Princess Celestia about banishing him to the moon for flirting with her and it sounds like Princess Twilight is in agreement with him. It sounded like she thinks he needs to go too.