• Published 15th Jun 2019
  • 225 Views, 2 Comments

Diary of Inky the Changeling - ThoraxFictions



Inky the Changeling gets to write in a diary!

  • ...
 2
 225

Some Magic and Spirits

Dear Diary,
To be honest, I am so confused. Why? Well, it all started when Twilight gave a little necklace that had my soul on it. Now you probably don’t know this, but my soul contains seven colors.
Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, L.Blue, Blue, and Purple. They all mean certain things.
But I never got to figure out how it worked. But, I guess this necklace is allowing my experience to it, and to be honest..I’m kinda nervous.
————————————-
Fluttershy’s Cottage.11:54

“So, why did you come here?” Fluttershy asked. I had my head down.

“I mean, I just thought I took relax here for a while before I head to Zecora.” I replied. She nodded. I really just felt tired.

“It that your necklace?” She pointed to it. I covered it with my hoof.

“Well..Uh..yeah.” I mumbled. Fluttershy started to think of something. But then, she had a idea.

“How about you go to Rarity, she’s in to gems, she could probably-“ She was about finish. But I gave her a quizzical look.

“-help you with...Uh...your necklace problem.” She gave a nervous smile. Maybe she could help, but she’s about fashion. But, I gave a shot anyway.
—————————
Rarity’s Shop. 11:58
She was selling her products, as always. After one of her customers. She turned to me.

“So, this necklace...is it bothering you?” She asked. I nodded.

“I keep seeing these....things. It’s been creeping me out.” I replied. She nodded and put the heart piece on her hoof. It made me feel uncomfortable.

“I will admit, this looks quite nice. It wouldn’t bother you if I..” She tried taking it off me. I slapped her hoof to get her hoof away.

“Ok! I won’t touch.” She kinda moves back.

“Sorry... you see what I mean. I would normally be fine with you taking it off, but I felt like you can’t take it off.” I said. She gave me a look. Then another customer came in and yelled “Changeling!”

“Don’t worry about him, he doesn’t know you well like me and your other friends.” She reassured. I nodded and flew off.

“Bye Rarity!” I left. So far, no help. Maybe Rainbow could take a look.
———————————
Cloudsale. 12:03

“Hmmmm.... are you sure you’ve been seeing creepo’s spirits?” She questioned. I nodded.

“Maybe just some tick and puberty.” She answered.

“Here, let me take a look at this.” She held the heart piece. It, once again, made me feel uncomfortable.

“Dude...I have a idea!” She got an idea.

“Well, what’s your idea?” I asked.

“Well, maybe if I take that off, you’ll be normal. So, let me take this off.” That made me freak out. I slapped her hoof and hissed. For some reason, I felt like this was mine. But I really wanted it off, but something...no..somePONY wouldn’t let me.

“Woah, chill! Just let me-“ I hissed again. This time, getting up and standing in attack position.

“Just let me-“ I hissed one last time, then I felt some sorta magic. A Orange boxing glove appeared beside me and flew at Rainbow, hitting her. I gasped, and just like that, the glove disappeared.

“O-oh dear Queen, I-I’m so sorry!” I apologized. Her face had a bruise on it. I felt so bad.

“Nah, it’s fine, but that was cool!” She said, I thought she was gonna be mad. But, she was fine.

“Dude, you should do that to-“ She saying something, but I flew off, feeling bad.
—————————————
Twilight’s Castle. 12:16

“You gotta help him!” I knew that was Thorax’s voice. Spike was trying to calm him down.

“Woah, woah, WOAH! Calm down, buddy!” Spike tried, but it didn’t work.

“Calm down? How am I supposed to when Inky isn’t acting like himself!? Explain that!!” Thorax didn’t sound to happy. Twilight was trying too.

“He got hissy when Pharynx tried making him...you know what...it was a child thing for me.” He didn’t wanna talk about.

“Let me guess, he was trying to get him to hit himself?” Spike snickered. Thorax didn’t think that funny. I sat right by them. As I thought things couldn’t get weirder. I heard a voices.

”Hey, Inky!”it said. I turned to see a yellow spirit. Making eye contact. It creeped me out.

”You haven’t met us, and besides, being scared is kinda, you know, rude to us.”The green spirit said. I was fascinated. But nervous. Are they gonna hurt me? But, the rest of our talk. They never seemed like a threat

“You know, I’m getting used to you guys.” I said looking at all off them.

”Yeah, we are pretty cool.” I laughed at that. Thorax, Spike, and Twilight were still talking.

”Are they done yet?”The purple spirit asked. I shook my head, meaning no.

“Wait...I don’t know what your names are. Yeah, you know my name,but what are your names?” I asked, feeling kinda rude. So, let me give you a list, Diary.

Red-Determination
Orange-Bravery
Yellow-Justice
Green-Kindness
L.Blue-Patience
Blue-Integrity
Purple-Perseverance.
They are basically my soul spirits. Well, that what I like to call them.

“Inky? Do you feel right?” Thorax asked, nervously. I nodded.

“Really? Let’s test” Spike was slowly coming over to take off my necklace. I didn’t slap his claw, nor did I hiss. I felt normal again! But, what if that mean’t I couldn’t see my soul spirits again? It was took off, and everyone was relieved I didn’t snap.

“I gotta go somewhere real fast.” I excused. In the kitchen, I called to Bravery. I was so happy to see him. I guess the necklace help me endure my abilities. I was happy that I could see all of my soul spirits again. They’re like my new and forever friends.

”Let’s not tell your friends that we’re in your head, ok?” Red said. I promised to not tell them. We all had our little chat and Spike gave my necklace back.

“Let’s go to the hive, ok Inky?” Thorax asked. I nodded. As we flew off, I looked at my soul spirits. I knew they were gonna be stuck with me for my entire life

Welp, gotta go. Bye!

Author's Note:

Story plot: Twilight gives Inky a necklace and he has a little magic and attitude problem. Then, he meets some new friends, and loses the attitude.

Thanks for reading Chapter 3!