• Published 8th Apr 2019
  • 2,728 Views, 14 Comments

A Game of Truth or Dare - Sunset Awesomness17

  • ...
8
 14
 2,728

Moments like this...

A cool breeze made its way through the warm, cozy air. It’s harsh cold tongue licked the bare exposed skin of her legs, of which she had somehow removed out of her sleeping bag sometime in her slumbers. A light shiver ran down her spine. Opening her eyes, Sunset awoke from her peaceful sleep to find that she was not in her usual place. She blinked a few times to focus her eyes a little more. When they did, they rested upon the still sleeping forms of her friends. Seeing such a peaceful sight from none other those of her new friends caused her to form a soft smile on her lips.

She then looked out towards the window. She could tell that sunrise wasn’t too far, as she saw the dark night sky slowly fading into that of a pretty purplish pink. She let out a sleepy yawn, as she stretched out her limbs. Then her eyes shot open when she realized that she still had time to go see the sunrise. She had always enjoyed going out in the mornings and today wouldn’t be any different.

As quietly as she could she got up, and got her change of cloths. She thought about going to change in the bathroom but she had on sweats already, so she just moved to a dark corner just in case, and quickly changed her top. Then she came out of the corner to put on her boots. Shrugging on her leather biker jacket, she quietly proceeded outside.

Once she was outside she took in a deep breath and exhaled. Not even bothering to look back, she walked off the porch, went around the corner and walked to the edge of the property and looked out.

The sun was still behind the mountains tops. As she looked on, another idea sparked in her mind. Acting quickly, she rushed back to the house, sneaked in to the kitchen just to grab her helmet and then walked back out towards her bike.

When she reached her bike she quickly hoped onto her seat, did a quick safety scan and then started up the motor. Just as she was about to move she felt a tap on her shoulder.

She gave a little surprised yelp, but then she looked over her shoulders to see Fluttershy standing there with her eyes downcast. “Uh, um, what are you doing, Sunset?” She asked?

Sunset quickly glanced at the sun, which was surprisingly still behind he mountains. Looking back at her friend, she decided to just fuck it and bring her along too. “Get on.”

“Wh-What?”

Sunset patted the seat behind her. “Get on.” She repeated, giving her shy friend a warm, but urgent smile.

Fluttershy wanted to ask why, but the urgency in Sunset’s eyes made her change her mind. She could always ask her later anyways. She nodded and then got onto the bike. Sunset turned to her and gave her the helmet,” Here, put this on.”

Fluttershy looked at the helmet, then back at Sunset. “Don’t you need that.”

Sunset didn’t even answer the question, instead she turned around and put the helmet on Fluttershy’s head, she gently adjusted the strap and made sure that it was secure. “I’ll be fine without it.” She returned back to her seat, wrapping her fingers on the motorcycle’s handle bars, she added “For now anyways.”

The red head looked back over her shoulder. “Ready?” She got a “Mhm” from the shy girl as she wrapped her arms around her waist, and they were off.

As they rode up the road, Sunset drove on, watching as the light behind the mountains started to intensify. She quickly looked both ways, looked ahead, and behind. “HOLD ON TIGHT!” She shouted as she sped up. She felt Fluttershy squeak and tighten a viselike grip around her waist. It took the breath out of Sunset, but Sunset did her best to ignore it as she reach her destination on the side of the rode. There were picnic tables there and a nature trail the led out to a better view of the sunrise in the area.

As soon as she came to a stop, putting down the stick and jumped down. She helped Fluttershy down and then dragged her down the trail towards a little open area of logs and trees. Then she let go of Fluttershy and walked all the way to the edge of the hill and stopped to stair out to the sunrise.

“Sunset! What-wha....” Fluttershy began but then she trailed off as she realized what the redhead came to do. She was surprised that out of all her friends, the only one that even was slightly interested in this kind of nature stuff was Applejack, and not even she was this anxious to see the sunrise. “Oh...I didn’t know you....um....you” she trailed off again when she realized that Sunset wasn’t even listening to her anymore.

As Sunset let go of Fluttershy’s hand, she walked over to the edge of the hill and stared out into the beautifully hot pink sky. She exhaled the cool, crisp morning air, spreading her arms as if to embrace the sunrise. And as the sky was turning into a deep shade of red and even some dark orange, she saw the sun start peak out from behind the mountain tops and watched as it slowly rose over the vast land to shine its beautiful, delicate, yet powerful golden light down upon the still sleeping town.

She took another deep calming breath and it was at that moment that she forgot everything around her, even the fact that she wasn’t alone. She basked in the sun’s beautiful morning glory. She felt its light, how it seemed to gently hug her body, starting from the tips of her feet, through the tough leather of her boots, up to her upper body, all the way up to her face, which was a little red from the cool air. She close her eyes as she felt the sun’s heat rest on them, she felt a tear run down her face. Whether it was from the cold morning breeze or the pure joy of the sunlight she didn’t know. Nor did she really care right now. The light morning breeze blew at her face, make her hair whip out in the light wind, and she took in another deep breath and let it out.

Then she remembered that she was not alone. She turned to see Fluttershy too, was enjoying the beautiful scene right next to her. She wrapped an arm around her friend’s shoulders and pulled her closer as she looked back out towards the sun.

Sunset felt Fluttershy give a little start at the sudden movement, but then she eased into the touch. “I, um... I thought I was the only one who loved nature this much.”

Sunset turned to find her friend giving her an unusual teasing smirk. Sunset giggled, “Heh, look I know I don’t seem the type for a lot of things. But in all fairness, there’s a lot that we don’t know about either other. “

Fluttershy adopted a warm smile. “Oh, right. Change can be good though.”

Sunset glanced back at the sunrise. “Yeah. It sure can.”

Then she gave one final deep breath before heading back toward her bike, but she did not climb back on. Instead she looked to her friend, who had followed her. “But yes, I enjoy the outside world more than I’d like to admit. Both worlds for that matter.” She then gave Fluttershy a light glare. “ If you dare tell anyone of this little detail about me, I’ll deny any of it.”

Fluttershy giggled, “You’re secrets safe with me.” Then she got that unusual wild smile on her face. “But even if I did, who do you think they’d believe?”

Sunset thought for a moment. “All things considering, I honestly have no idea, but knowing them. Even if they didn’t believe it, they’d use it to get at me.”

Fluttershy was about to protest when Sunset lifted a finger and gave her a look that said ‘you can’t be serious!’ Fluttershy rethought her action and then realized that Sunset probably had a point. Sunset nodded. Then she moved to mount back onto the motorcycle.

Fluttershy followed suite, making sure that the helmet she still had on was on right. Then she put her arms back around Sunset.

Sunset looked over her shoulder with a warm smile. “Ready?”

Her friend gave her a small smile and gave her a thumbs up. Sunset nodded and then went off back towards Pinkie’s place.

__________________________________

When the two friends got back to Pinkie’s house, they both got off together. Fluttershy looked at her. “You know, if I had known I may be beast friends with the other five, but none of them appreciate nature like you and I do.” She looked to the side. “So, um, maybe we could do this again?”

Sunset smile at her, “Of course, in fact I like to see the sun go down sometimes too. I was planning on doing it this weekend, you want to come with me today?”

Fluttershy’s smile brightened. “Oh! That’d, that’d be....” a thought came to her mind as she realized what time of day that would be, looking at the girl whose name is that exact beautiful sight that she’ll get to see later on today, she couldn’t help but say the last words. “It would be shimmeringly beautiful.”

As the words left her lips, Fluttershy got the reaction that she wanted out of Sunset. The other girl blinked at her as Sunset’s cheeks redden. She giggled. “Hmm, you’re not as shy as people make you out to be.” Not even waiting for the shy girl to respond, she walked towards the house.

As she followed the former unicorn to the house, Fluttershy felt happiness in her heart that she found a friend out of the school’s Queen B, something of which she never would have thought possible. “Sunset?”

The red head stopped and looked back at her. “Yeah?”

Fluttershy smiled at her. “Thank you for showing me.”

Sunset thought for a moment and then seemed to understand what she meant. She nodded and continued on towards the house.

Fluttershy giggled as she ran to catch up to Sunset. Even though she didn’t get much a response from the other girl, Fluttershy knew that being the tough girl she was, she wouldn’t get much anyways.

As her arm accidentally moved up against Sunset’s side as she moved to move the hair out of her face, she heard the girl let out a surprised giggle. She then saw slight shiver visibly go through the girl’s body. Fluttershy gave her an odd look. Then she looked to where she had made contact with the girl, and that’s when finally understood. A wide smirk spread across her face. “Um, Sunny, are you....um...ticklish?”

The other girl gave her an unreadable expression. “Uh, no.”

Fluttershy didn’t have to be the element of honesty to know that it was a lie. Her smile grew wider. Becoming bold, she reached out a hand to Sunset’s ribs and held it just before she touched the girl’s side. “Oh, really? Then...I guess this wouldn’t effect you, huh?”
Then without waiting for a response, Fluttershy proceeded to attack the girl at her sides.

Sunset’s eyes went wide when she saw the shy girl lift up her hand to her side, but before she could even react, she felt a mad tickling on her side. She tried hard not to laugh, but she couldn’t hold it in for long. She started giggling at the contact. She doubled over with laughter, as she tried unsuccessfully to push the other girl away. “Oh.....ahahahaha......okay......hahahahahaha...oh no! Stahaha...ssstop...hahahaha...p-please...hahahahahaha...no.....hahahaha...m-more!!!”

Fluttershy kept with her tickling for a moment longer and then stopped. When she did, Sunset fell to the ground still gigging, hugging her sides trying to get her laughter under control.

When she finally did, she rose back up and looked at Fluttershy and blushed. “Okay, so I am. You, hahahaha, you better not tell the others.”

“Oh, there no need for that, darling. We already know.” Rarity’s voice was heard from somewhere near them.

The two girls looked up to see their friends standing out on the porch watching them. Sunset’s blush quickly flash a deep red as she realized that they had just witnessed the whole scene. Fluttershy giggled at her friend’s reaction. “Well, looks like you can hide that little secret anymore. Hehe!”

“Heeeheeee, nope!” Pinkie piped up.

Rainbow, who was the closes to the two, raised her hands in a cat claw-like mode. “Come here, Sunny.”

Sunset’s eyes went wide with fear. Then she felt her jacket slide off her shoulders. She turned her wide eyes to Fluttershy and she saw her friend taking her jacket in her hands. She gave a little squeak as she looked back in time to see Rainbow and Pinkie Pie in front of her with wicked smiles on their faces.

“Oh there’s nowhere to run, Sunny! Hehe, get her!” Pinkie Pie said before her, Rainbow, and Fluttershy descended their relentless attack on Sunset. The red head let out a tiny surprised yelp before falling into an angry fit of laughter.

A moment later she managed to open her eyes long enough to spot Rarity and Applejack joining in on the attack. Sunset tried to get away, but each time she turned, she’d get another flurry of tickles onto her newly exposed area. Tears ran down her face as she continued to laugh, wheezing and snorting as her friends kept on the attack. She somehow found herself on the ground rolling side to side, laughing so hard, it was hard to breathe.

Finally, her friends stopped their attack and fell down on the ground next to her laughing. Faced down, Sunset felt a hard smack on her exposed bottom. She let out another yelp and immediately flipped herself over to see Pinkie Pie giving her a shark like smirk. “That’s for making me eat that despicable unfrosted sweet last night.”

“Yep, never doing that again.” Sunset responded with a sheepish smile at Pinkie. Her friends all evolved into giggles once more as a light blush washed over Sunset's face.

When their laughter seized again, Pinkie bounced up. “Oh! Oh! Oh! Let’s play truth or dare out here!”

Her friends looked at her. Rarity looked at her, “OUT HERE?!”

Applejack chuckled at her, “ Oh hush! You’re already on the ground anyways.”

Rarity looked down at where she payed. “Oh....right.”

Rainbow Dash looked at Pinkie. “Yeah! I’m with Pinkie Pie, let’s continue the game here.”

Rarity, Applejack, and Fluttershy gave their nods of approval. Then all eyes were on Sunset.

“Well Sunny? What do you say?” Pinkie Pie asked her.

Sunset looked at all of her friends, even if she didn’t want to, she knew they’d make her. It was five against one. She let out a long sigh. “Ugh, fine! I’m in.”

Her friends smiled at her. “Yay! Sunny’s in!” Pinkie Pie enthuses. She looked to Rarity. “You’re first.”

Rarity nodded and scanned the group. Her eyes landed on Fluttershy. “Oh, Fluttershy, darling, truth or dare?”

Fluttershy blinked, but she was feeling bold after her tickling attack on Sunset so she took a gulp and took a breath before she voiced her decision. “D-dare.”

Rarity’s eyes went wide. “Dare?! Are you sure darling?”

Fluttershy immediately backed down into the ground and hid behind her hair, and nodded her head.

Rarity stared at the girl for a moment. “Alright then.” She tapped a finger on her lap as she thought up a dare. Then she smiled. “I dare you to make Rainbow kiss your feet.

Both Fluttershy and Rainbow’s eyes went wide. “What?!” Rainbow exclaimed. “No way!”

Rarity looked at her then at Fluttershy. “It’s what she gets for stepping all over my makeup bag. Now, DO IT ALREADY!” Rarity emphasized.

Fluttershy took a gulp, and blushed as she looked at Rainbow. Then she took off her shoe and lift her foot up to Rainbow’s face. She then turned her head, facing the ground. “K-kiss it.”

A moment later she felt a quick peck on her foot. She glanced at Rainbow who was also blushing and was looking anywhere but Fluttershy. Rarity giggled at the action, while Fluttershy kept her eyes fixed on the ground as she lowered her leg back down.

“Okay next!” Pinkie said getting everyone’s attention back in her. She faced Applejack. “Your turn, Applejack!

Applejack nodded. She winked at Rainbow Dash, then looked around only to stop at Rarity. “Truth or dare, Rares?”

Rarity looked at her. “Truth.”

Applejack nodded and smiled. “Have ya ever manipulated someone into doing da dirty with ya?

Rarity looked at her with a raised eye brow. “Whatever do you mean, Applejack?”

“Oh, ya know.” She made a circle with one hand and made a motion with a finger on the other hand.

Rarity’s eyes went wide. She scoffed, “I would never! I am a proper lady!”

Applejack laughed, “If ya say so.”

“Of course! What kind of lady do you think I am?!”

“Oh nothin’.”

At that moment, Rainbow got up from her spot and ran into the house. “Be right back!”

Rarity looked to where the athletic girl went off to, and then glared at Applejack But she didn’t question the cowgirl.

“Aw! It was her turn!” Pinkie Pie complained, her happy demeanor changing slightly.

“I’m back!” Rainbow said. She was shaking a can of sprite in her hand. “Truth or Dare, AJ?” Not even looking at anyone well she asked the question.

“Dare.” Applejack told her.

“Open this can.” Rainbow instructed her giving her the shaken can.

Applejack looked at the can and grabbed it. “Alright then.” She opened the shaken can of soda with a wide smile, the opening facing Rarity. As she opened it, the thing exploded all over Rarity. Rainbow and Applejack both busted out laughing the moment the can was open. But as Rarity was able to wipe off enough sprite out of her face, she glared up at the two girls just in time to see the can , which evidently had so much pressure built up inside that it shot back towards Applejack and smacked her hard in the face causing the farm girl to gasp in surprise.

Now it was Rarity’s turn to burst out laughing along with the other girls. Well except Sunset, who got face full of sprite as well when the can hit Applejack, which somehow it ended up spraying her too before it hit the ground, causing the red head to turn the other way with a shriek at the sudden contact. Her friends only laughed harder at the action, and soon both Applejack and Sunset joined in the others with giggling.

“Your turn, Fluttershy! Heehee!” Pinkie Pie giggled.

Fluttershy nodded as she got a control over her own laughter. “Okay, um truth or dare, Pinkie?”

The pink party planner smiled, “Dare, duh!”

Fluttershy chuckled lightly at her friend’s response. “Um, okay. Uh........” She looked around. “I dare you to....” She leaned into Pinkie Pie and whispered into her ear. Pinkie’s eyes went big as her smile grew into a dark, wicked one. She nodded.

Pinkie Pie bounced up and disappeared seemingly out of nowhere. As Sunset stared at the spot where Pinkie Pie was, wandering to herself how the girl could be capable of something that was supposed to be impossible, well at least logically. She felt something grab her shoulder and she literally jumped three feet in the air with a loud, high pitched yelp. She turned around in split second, her hair slapping whatever was behind her, as she lifted her hand up in a defensive pose.

When she saw what was behind her, she was not expecting to find Pinkie Pie right in front of her causing her to stop in mid swing and take a step back with gasp. She relaxed when she realized that it was only Pinkie Pie. JSheesh! Chill Sunset! You’re not gonna get jumped for shits sakes! She scolded herself.

“Pinkie! Don’t do that! I could have clobbered you!” Her friends chuckled at her reaction.

“Hehe, you’re priceless, Shimmer!” Rainbow said. “Relax.”

Sunset smirked at her. “Relax? Ha! Tell me that when guys aren’t such ass holes anymore.” That cause her friends to laugh even harder.

“True.” Rainbow laughed. “But where’s you learn how to fight?”

Sunset blinked. “Well....” Her cheeks grew warm. “I did took some defense classes...”

Her friends all stared wide eyed at her. “Really?!” Rainbow asked her.

She nodded. “AWESOME!!!” She got up from the ground.

Sunset smile and was about to respond when she was interrupted by the loud rumble of her stomach. She blushed and she gave her friends a sheepish smile. “Um....maybe we should have some breakfast?”

Her friends giggled and looked at Pinkie Pie. “Yep! Let’s go, I’m hungry too!” Then her friends all proceeded to go inside. Sunset followed, but then she stepped back a little bit. Looking at her friends, she could not believe that she, of all people was finally able to get something that she never would have thought, that she’d ever achieve to get a few weeks ago. Looking at the happy smiles of her friends, she was reminded of her lucky she was to have friends like theses girls. There wasn’t another group of girls like them and she loved them that way.

“Are you coming, Sunny?” Pinkie asked as she popped back outside.

Sunset shook her head from her inner thoughts and nodded. “Yes, yes I am.”

Pinkie smiled at her, and then she said something that was unusual of her to say given whom she was. “We’re lucky to have a friend like you, Sunny. I know that we did not have the greatest beginning, and that sucks. But, that’s behind us now, right now we wouldn’t trade you for the world. We have something that no one else will ever have and that’s you. You are our Sunset. The one and only, and we love you for that. We love you for who you are.”

Sunset let her words sink in as she smiled back at her friend. “Thanks, Pinkie. That means a lot.” Then she climbed up the stairs.

Pinkie giggled. “Now come on! Those blueberry pancakes aren’t going to eat themselves!”

Sunset’s eyes brightened as her stomach grumbles again. Blushing once more from the embarrassment, she giggled. “Oh! Well we sure can’t have that now can we?”

“Nope!” And together, the two friends walked back inside the house, their arms around each other, with happy smiles plastered on the faces as they went to join the others around the table. It was, at least for Sunset, a perfect moment.

Author's Note:

Finally! You have reached the end! Well, this is the last chapter for this story, BUT I do have another story that is still in the process of still being built. It will be much long then this one and I hope that you’ll like it when it comes out. I’ll see if I can get a few chapters in before I submit it in. I also hope that you liked how this story turned out. I think it opened the doors to a bunch of other little stories that I can do as a continuation of this, but I’m not sure if I’ll keep this going. If you think I should let me know. But these continuations will not have any connections with the stories that I have building in mind. At least at the moment they don’t. But thy may change. Depends on where that stories go. Anyways, I hope that you guys enjoy this and tell me what you think! Thank you for reading! Have a nice day/night!:rainbowkiss::heart:

Comments ( 5 )

Okay, there has to be something going on between Sunset and Fluttershy in this fic.

9578665
Oh I thought I was the only one. It wasn’t my intention but for some reason they make a pretty good couple. But I didn’t think it would fit in this fic. So you can expect a sequel for this. The story isn’t over yet. :3

9591613
Thank you so much for your help! It was really needed and I am building a sequel so thank you! You don’t know how much relief that gives me!

I enjoyed this. There were a couple of mistakes here and there in the spelling but I can't remember where now. Commenting after a night of sleep so yeah. Keep at it.

9637221
Oh thank you for you feedback! Can't remember those grammar issues? I'll take that as a good thing. I probably missed something when I was editing. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed it. Hope the same will for the sequel that's still in progress. 😊

Login or register to comment