• Published 7th Apr 2019
  • 2,157 Views, 7 Comments

A Dragon's Duties - Dr Sharaz Jek



Applejack wishes to bear Spike's offspring to complete their relationship. However, Trixie stumbles upon Spike's herd and desperately wants in!

  • ...
 7
 2,157
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 5 )

Do a side story showing kids or something your stories are well written

Isn't AJ also carrying buns in the oven?

9709907
Yep, should have mentioned that, slipped my mind while writing this section!
9709877
Thanks, I'll consider it but I rarely write OCs so I'd have to work some out if I do!

Do I have to read the ones with discord to understand this? (not a discord fan)

9750842
Discordianism is the most skippable entry in the series; it was mostly to show why Fluttershy would never be joining Spike's herd. (She's afraid of males and it takes convincing from Hugs to even give Discord a chance with her.) The Golden Apple of Discord is more vital to the series but I don't think you need to read it for the last entry.

Basic summary is Discord is jealous of Spike, tricks him by turning into Flutters/Hugs and sleeps with him, poses as Spike and tries to sleep with Rarity who figures him out, Discord exiles self when he hurts Fluttershy, Discord meets with Ember in the Badlands and is later tracked down by Rainbow Dash, he returns to Shy and makes amends the best he can forming his own herd with Flutters/Hugs/Rainbow/Pinkie. (With this story I wanted to show why Rainbow and Pinkie won't join Spike's herd either; they want to but Spike's group feel they'll be too immature about it and will disrupt the dynamic.)

I don't think Discord is more than casually mentioned in the final story. Sorry I suck at rundowns, hope that helped! :rainbowkiss:

Login or register to comment