• Published 6th Apr 2019
  • 3,866 Views, 120 Comments

Biohazard - Shadowflameking



What happens, when a guy with a love for Fallout, and My Little Pony, ends up being sent to a world were zombies roam the land? with weapons his character from Fallout 4 has?

  • ...
13
 120
 3,866
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 16 )

Last chapter....most likely no sequel......well shit!!!! This was just starting to get into the good stuff. I hope you will do a sequel someday and if you do put an update chapter in here so we know. Thanks for the fun while it lasted.

10437172
hey, get back to me in a month, if I have decided not to write a sequel, I'll let YOU do it if your up to it, lol

Heavy Breathing RIP AND TEAR UNTIL IT IS DONE

10437185
lol, go to my a new empire war and peace story for an invite to the discord server

10437177
Thank for the offer, but with my work and IRL kicking my flank. I will not be able to put the time that this story is worth. Hell I haven't even posted the first story I have been working on. I just don't feel like I am a good enough writer to post yet. If you decide not to continue let someone else who can do this story justice take it over. Still you did a great job so far. Keep trying to write some time.

I REALLY hope there will be a sequel in the near future

Robo army is what I love so much

10437330
...NNNOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

10437335
join the discord server for my stories, I update what stories will or will not be updated n shit

Well, I can't say that didn't feel rushed, but then again. This is fallout. You never expect the ending till it smacks you in the face.

Ah yes, the Davy Crockett, fun times, fun times.

This was a bad ending

10815205
Well, this story was dead when I finished it to be honest, I wrote this as a sort of side thing and didn't really want/know how to finish it, so I left it on a cliff hangar should I ever decide 'hey I'm gonna pick that story up again'

Interesting. Will give this a read...
I need to finish my zombie fiction as well 😆.

Login or register to comment