• Published 6th Apr 2019
  • 2,398 Views, 366 Comments

Letters to Cozy Glow - Fluttercheer



Time after time, Twilight Sparkle tried to find out the reasons for Cozy Glow's actions and got rejected. But maybe a special team of ponies and creatures could succeed where she and her friends have failed. She was not going to give up so easily.

  • ...
12
 366
 2,398

PreviousChapters Next
A Letter from Three Traitors

.
Dear Cozy Glow,



this is Sweetie Belle, Apple Bloom and Scootaloo. Princess Twilight asked us to write you, so here's a letter from us. But don't get any wrong ideas, because all three of us are still disappointed of you, Cozy. What you did really wasn't nice. And I'm not talking about draining all magic from Equestria or working together with Tirek. I'm talking about how you used us for your plan. You never wanted us as friends, just as puppets.
What Sweetie Belle said! How could ya dare ta abuse us like this! Ya already got us banned from Twilight's school once, ah guess that wasn't enough, huh? Ya were only satisfied after ya...
Scootaloo says ah should calm down. But ya deserve gettin' talked ta like this! Whatever did ya think?! We cared for ya when ya sat cryin' at our clubhouse! Was this all just an act, too?! Ya planned all of this right from the beginnin', didn't ya?! It was all lies, the entire time! And now ya sittin' in a rotten, stinkin' prison under the ground! Ya know, what? Ahm hopin' that ya'll never get
Hey, it's me, Scootaloo, taking over. Apple Bloom got a little carried away there. But, Cozy, she is still right. You betrayed us. We all thought you are our friend, not a crazy supervillain who just saw us as instruments. I really liked you, Cozy. You had some cool ideas and hanging out with you was always fun! It sucks to think that nothing of this was honest. Why did you do this to us? Was all this really to try and conquer Equestria?
Sweetie Belle wants to take over again. But I want an answer from you one day.
That sums it up, Cozy. Scoots and Apple Bloom said what I couldn't say, but we all feel the same way. We are hurt, disappointed and sad. And we talked about what you did for a long time and we all agreed that we don't want to be your friends anymore, not even if you are ever allowed to leave Tartarus again.
But... Princess Twilight said that she has hope for you. She says you can learn. And she asked us to help you. Apple Bloom, Scootaloo and I trust Twilight, so we agreed. But we are doing this for her, Cozy. We won't forgive you right away. If Twilight is right and you aren't a completely lost cause, then you need to work for your forgiveness.
We are here if you want to send us any letters. And we will write you some more. But don't mess it up. We will only give you one chance, Cozy.



Apple Bloom ..Scootaloo ..Sweetie Belle




“So, that's how it is, huh?” Cozy Glow snarled as she had finished the Crusaders' letter, eyes still fixated on it. “But what about you then? Didn't you betray me, too? You tried to stop my plan, even though you claimed to be MY friends! Isn't friendship mutual in Ponyville?”

The grip of her hooves becoming tighter, she caused wrinkles to appear on the paper. “If I am a traitor, you are traitors, too.”

Having said that, Cozy shoved the letter to the side. With empty eyes, she stared blankly into the darkness outside of her cage.

PreviousChapters Next