• Published 6th Apr 2019
  • 2,395 Views, 366 Comments

Letters to Cozy Glow - Fluttercheer



Time after time, Twilight Sparkle tried to find out the reasons for Cozy Glow's actions and got rejected. But maybe a special team of ponies and creatures could succeed where she and her friends have failed. She was not going to give up so easily.

  • ...
12
 366
 2,395

PreviousChapters Next
A Letter to the Funny Draconequus

.
Dear Lord of Chaos,



I loved your “letter”, it was really funny! I know I didn't say it is, I acted really annoyed and angry, but I laughed so much after you were gone! You did this to cheer me up, isn't it? And it worked, haha! I only started laughing after you disappeared, but it worked!
And your advice worked, too! I am going to stay as far away from Tirek as I can! Which will be even easier once I have been set free from Tartarus. I can't avoid him much here, but if you convince the princesses of letting me out soon, then he can't be a bad influence on me anymore.
I'm not evil, I'm not even really a villain, technically. It was all just Tirek who used me and corrupted me! A bad, stinking centaur who pretended to be my friend and then just hurt me and used me for his plan... I want to get away from him, I don't want to see him anymore...
Please help me to get out, Lord of Chaos... You have been betrayed by Tirek, too, and he did the same thing to me. Please help me to leave and I promise I will be a better filly...



Your friend,


Cozy Glow

PreviousChapters Next