• Published 6th Apr 2019
  • 2,398 Views, 366 Comments

Letters to Cozy Glow - Fluttercheer



Time after time, Twilight Sparkle tried to find out the reasons for Cozy Glow's actions and got rejected. But maybe a special team of ponies and creatures could succeed where she and her friends have failed. She was not going to give up so easily.

  • ...
12
 366
 2,398

PreviousChapters Next
A Letter to the Brave Changeling King

.
Dear Thorax, Brave King of the New Changeling Hive!



I remember your letter very well and I finally want to respond to say thank you for it! Your letter helped me to see so many things from a better perspective!
Like, how you left your evil queen and decided to go your own way... That was very impressive. I don't have an evil queen that I could leave, just a grumpy, useless centaur who gave me a plan that failed. And he was just my pawn. But it's almost the same, isn't it?
You were used by your evil queen and I used an evil lord by making him my ally. And you left your queen and just like you did, I can leave my evil lord. Not physically, of course, that's hardly possible here in Tartarus. But I don't have to be like him.
I can be a better filly than I was before and that's what I want to be. Starlight says she wants to fly kites with me and once I have proven you and the others that I am not a villain anymore, I can finally do this with her. I can hardly wait!
I hope you will send me more letters, King Thorax. I don't have your first one anymore, because I was stupid and threw it away... But I will keep all the new letters you'll send me, I promise.
Please, write me soon and give me more lessons. I'll listen to all of them, I want to learn more about you and how you chose the good side.



Respectfully,


Cozy Glow

PreviousChapters Next