• Published 6th Apr 2019
  • 2,379 Views, 366 Comments

Letters to Cozy Glow - Fluttercheer



Time after time, Twilight Sparkle tried to find out the reasons for Cozy Glow's actions and got rejected. But maybe a special team of ponies and creatures could succeed where she and her friends have failed. She was not going to give up so easily.

  • ...
12
 366
 2,379

PreviousChapters Next
Starlight, I feel better...

.
Dear Starlight Glimmer,



thank you for your letter! You know what? I feel better now! Everything's peachy down here in Tartarus again! I was reading your last letter and, GOLLY, you wrote SO MANY encouraging and uplifting things in that letter! It really made me feel good and all fuzzy inside!
I went to sleep last night after reading it, like, the thousandth time (because I love it SO MUCH!) and guess what? This was the first night without any bad dreams in two months! Yes, really! No bad dreams for eight whole weeks! Isn't this amazing?
You said you need to know why I am afraid of making real friends (which I'm not, everypony is my friend!), but now you don't need to know anymore!
Everything is good again now, so I don't need more letters or questions from you. Now you can make all those other wanna-be friendship teachers write me again! Except for Moondancer. I don't like this mare, she is not allowed to write me. But everypony else is good in my book, so make them send tons of letters! And if you can, make Commander Tempest write me one!



Yours,


Cozy Glow



P.S.: Really, make Commander Tempest write me a letter!
.

Author's Note:

Eight weeks of nightmares for Cozy Glow ever since she got that darn second letter from that persistent Moondancer and almost five months without updates for Fluttercheer. Which also means an end of the nightmares for me. Really, not being able to update this fic for such a long time was a nightmare.
It's good to be back.

PreviousChapters Next