• Published 6th Apr 2019
  • 2,379 Views, 366 Comments

Letters to Cozy Glow - Fluttercheer



Time after time, Twilight Sparkle tried to find out the reasons for Cozy Glow's actions and got rejected. But maybe a special team of ponies and creatures could succeed where she and her friends have failed. She was not going to give up so easily.

  • ...
12
 366
 2,379

PreviousChapters Next
Another Letter from that Persistent Mare

.
Dear Cozy Glow,



this is Moondancer, again.


“Yeah, again,” Cozy Glow repeated. “You are persistent, Moondancer, why sending another letter? I thought silence for three weeks makes it clear enough that I don't care. Your brain must be pretty dumb if you can't even take a hint like that.”


It's been a while since I wrote you and because you haven't responded, I figured you probably won't anymore...


“Oh, hey, some real brain activity!” Cozy set up a fake shock expression, framing her widely opened mouth with her forehooves. “How long did it take you to figure that out, Moondancer? You really are one genius!”


So, instead, I decided to write you again.


Now Cozy Glow frowned and all the mockery and fake cheer disappeared from her face. “So, instead, I decided to harass you, Cozy Glow!” the filly reworded the sentence. “Golly, Moondancer, am I your toy now?! I don't even understand why I keep reading your shit. Did you put a freaking spell to allure me to keep reading on this letter?!” There was no sign of regret over the switch to a more aggressive language in Cozy Glow's face.


And I want to apologize. I guess something in my letter must have upset you and that's why you didn't respond. I'm not sure what it was,


“Oh, go ahead and guess, Moondancer!” Cozy Glow snarked. “Show me your best theories!”


but whatever I said to upset you, I am sorry that I did. That's not my intention, I want to make you happy, Cozy Glow, not angry.


“Want that I feel good, make me happy!” Cozy Glow chirped. “A lot of care from a pony who doesn't even know me.” She cast her eyes down and her face darkened somewhat. “You're a liar, Moondancer.”


And I hope I can make up for it by talking about something that's fun. Yesterday, I visited the vendor I told you about again. After buying your relaxation bracelet, I asked him to make me my own and he finally had it finished yesterday! The word on mine is “Silence”. It's a reference to libraries. They are always silent and it is so relaxing to sit there and read a good book! And with this bracelet, I can carry this feeling with me wherever I go!


“Wooooooooh!” Cozy Glow returned to mock the letter.


Now both of us have a relaxation bracelet, isn't this amazing? I really hope you like your own, it was a perfect surprise find of a gift for you!


“Cerberus had a blast with it.” For a split-second, a vicious grin appeared on Cozy Glow's face. Then it turned into a disappointed frown. “First fail number one and now fail number two. Moondancer, you really don't understand anything.”
Cozy Glow's hooves began shaking and she couldn't hold the letter anymore. It dropped to the metallic bottom of the cage. Unable to sit any longer, Cozy Glow curled up, with her back pointing at Tirek, so he wouldn't see the tears that began flowing down her face.
.

Author's Note:

Cozy Glow made a tiny step forward. Let's hope she won't make two gigantic steps back again.

PreviousChapters Next