• Published 30th Mar 2019
  • 2,362 Views, 29 Comments

UnderTwi - Cipher800



Nearing the end of the True Pacifist Run, Frisk finds Twilight and Spike, who were exiled for something the former never did.

  • ...
6
 29
 2,362

New Home Prologue: The Castle

Frisk walked across the grounds of New Home. They remembered everything during the events of the last run, and it was rather bizarre. They had remembered that Chara was in full control over their body, but their own DETERMINATION got strong enough to split them from the possessed child, and with the help of Sans, defeated the first fallen child for good.

But, at a cost, with the demon down, they were able to do their own choices again, except they could not RESET. But, that was fine, so long as everything goes as it should. And it has went as it should so far. But, there was something that they didn’t expect. When they were going through Asgore’s home, they saw a flash of light coming from one of the rooms.

They looked towards it and ran as fast as they could. “What the what?” they said as they looked at the unexpected creature in one of the bedrooms. In it was a small horse-like creature with purple fur and a navyblue mane. It also had a horn and a pair of wings, and appeared to be crying with a purple lizardlike creature by its, no, her side, due to the sound of the creature’s sobs. The lizard had two bloody gashes on its, no, his back, not quite covered up by the horse creature’s wings. Frisk then heard the lizard speak.

“It’s okay, Twilight.” he said as he patted Twilight’s back. “If they refused to believe you when you said you were innocent, or at the very least given you a fair trial, then they weren’t really your-” Frisk walked towards the two before stepping on a loose board.

Both the lizard and the horse, who was called Twilight, reacted and looked at Frisk, who just simply looked at them. “Um, hi?” Frisk said, shallowly waving their hand. “Sorry, I didn’t mean to interrupt you two. I saw this flash of light, and I was just curious.”

Frisk then looked towards the still-crying Twilight, who was with the dragon. “I don’t have any problem with that. Other than the fact my wings were cut off by some spell. I never really used them, anyway.” Spike looked down.

Frisk’s eyes widened. “And what happened to her?”

“Oh, you mean Twilight?” Spike said, pointing an arm towards the pegacorn. “Well, let me tell you what happened. Oh, I’m Spike, by the way.” the lizard said. He then told Frisk how they got there and why. He told them that Twilight was found guilty of murdering her parents, and how she was arrested and given an unfair trial. He then told them how he defended her and how it cost him his wings, which were only a few months old. They both were exiled from their home universe, and have nowhere else to stay. “...and that’s why we are here now.” Spike said with a look of sadness on his face.

“That, that’s terrible!” Frisk said with a gasp. “You never deserved this. Here, let me get some bandages, I think I might know where some might be!” they informed as they went off to find any bandages within Asgore’s home. Eventually, they managed to find some in one of the cupboards, and grabbed it. They immediately went back to the bedroom and came to the injured dragon, wrapping the bandages around his torso.

“Thanks, what’s your name, now?” Spike asked. Frisk then facepalmed, not thinking about it earlier.

“Oh, my name is Frisk.” Frisk stated before noticing that while Spike was better, Twilight was still crying on the bed. “Hold on a second, I have something that will cheer you up.” they said as they went into their backpack. “Aha! Here you go.” Frisk pulled out a slice of some sort of pie and handed it over to Twilight. “Here, it’s all yours.”

Thankfully, Twilight stopped crying and looked at the Butterscotch Pie. She opened her dark purple eyes and sniffed the pastry like she was checking for poison before taking a bite out of the pie. The alicorn slowly ate away at the pie, savoring its flavor as her mouth slowly went into a sad smile nearing the end of the pie. Suddenly, Frisk found themselves wrapped in a pair of lavender-furred hooves. “Thank you…” she said as she hugged Frisk.

“Um, not to be rude or anything, but, I gotta get going.” Frisk stated. “Once the barrier is broken and the monsters are free, I’ll find a home for you. Come, there is somebody that you should meet.” Frisk said, motioning them to get up. Twilight got up just fine, but Spike let out a pained grunt as he reminded himself about his removed limbs.

“Spike, I think you’ll have to ride this one out.” Twilight said as she used her magic to put the dragon on her back. “Don’t worry, I’ll take you through this.” It had been a while since Spike rode on Twilight’s back, but the former princess smiled as she nestled the dragon in between her wings. Felt like when it was just the two of them, minus other ponies, but still, maybe there was something for them after all.

Meanwhile, Sans sat in the Judgement Hall, looking at a watch. “I wonder how that kid’s doing. I’m sure they’re not dead by now and…” Sans began to hear footsteps coming, three sets of footsteps to be exact. He went to his position, and went to the other side of the hall. He saw Frisk all fine and dandy, but there were two other individuals walking with them, namely a purple pegacorn of sorts with a lizard on its back, which seemed to have a set of bandages around its torso.

Frisk then told Sans everything that Spike told them, and the skeleton raised one of his nonexistent eyebrows. “Huh. That’s a first. But, then again, everything’s full of surprises here and there.” the skeleton said as he shrugged his arms. “But, I have my ways of knowing if they’re innocent or not.” Sans said as he looked towards Twilight and tapped her lightly on her forehead, just below her horn.

In it, he saw that everything Frisk told about them was true. Twilight’s birth parents were found dead somewhere, she was unrighteously arrested and put on an unfair trial by the ones she once thought of as friends. The dragon took a blow for her, and they were both banished from their home realm. Sans gasped through his static grin.

He then looked towards Twilight. “Kid, I’m sorry for you. It wasn’t your fault, but, we’ll take care of ya, so, let me introduce myself properly. Name’s Sans, Sans the Skeleton.” Sans said as he held out his glove hand. “Put er’ there.” he said.

Twilight was a bit hesitant, and just about to reach, when she saw something sticking out of the skeleton’s sleeve. “Wait a minute! There’s a whoopee cushion there!” Twilight said.

“Heh, you got me, kiddo.” Sans said as he put the novelty item out of his sleeve. “It usually worked with just about everyone I met. It was so HUMERUS to HORSE around with that trick.”

Twilight could tell he did that all the time, but just smiled and shrugged it off. “I could tell by the look of your face that you are lonely.” Sans just looked at them. “You know, once you walk down the door behind me, you will find yourself in a new life. Who cares about your former friends right about now? You’ve got real friends, who would really help you! And things are telling me that you will have even more.”

Twilight stayed silent, as did Spike and Frisk. “Frisk told me they are an orphan from the surface that fell down the mountain, they never knew their real parents. But, their family is down here. Me, my bro, we’re all their kin to them.” Frisk only smiled, knowing Sans was encouraging Twilight. “Don’t worry if you… feel like you two are going to be on your own on the surface, if you will. Now, how old are you? Just to clarify, that is.”

“Fourteen.” Twilight said.

“Around six and a half.” Spike answered.

“I see. So she sent you on your own, away from your parents? That’s sad, especially since your parents were killed, and Spike never knew his parents. But, I know for certain Toriel would be happy to take you in herself along with Frisk.” Sans then walked to the side of the hallway. “King Asgore awaits on the other side. I’ll be coming later on. And don’t worry about the king, he’s a very nice guy.”

“Twilight, Spike, are you sure you are ready?” Frisk said.

“Yes, we both are.” Spike replied as they went through the door. As they did so, a thought bubbled into Twilight’s head. Maybe the Elements weren’t perfect. What if they were just like mortal ponies, in the way of making mistakes? She guessed Spike fits the Element of Loyalty more than Rainbow Dash had. He lost his wings to save her, and that was very loyal to do so.

She thought of what Sans had said, and smiled. So far, everyone was kind to her. Frisk had fed her and bandaged Spike’s wounds, and Sans encouraged them to keep going. He said that the king was nice, and there was this Toriel character whom Sans knew. The feeling of something being there for them grew bigger and bigger with each passing moment.

Author's Note:

Alright, so, here are the things. I have been thinking about this a good while now, and surprise, surprise, it actually came through... So, enjoy the show, I guess.