• Published 3rd Oct 2020
  • 992 Views, 95 Comments

Dark Souls 3: Cinders of Power - Blackdrag-rose



Tirek awakens to find himself in a state of undeath, in a foreign land, and must use everything at his disposal to survive the dangers that await him.

  • ...
33
 95
 992

Dawn of a New Age

The first thing Tirek did, after he and Anri took the thrones of the remodeled Lothric castle, was order some of the knights that had been guarding the original city and church that it was time for him and the others to speak about his plans for the future and if any of them would accept new roles, to which the knights headed out to search the castle and find the rooms both of his companions and the others were resting in, though the only one that could be left out was the Painter, as he had no need to bother her right now, not until his suspicions were either confirmed or denied, and he made sure that none of them arrested Greirat, since he'd like to see what the thief did with his new life. While they did that he also had a few of the other knights keep an eye out for the man called Patches, giving them a description of what the man looked like so they, or those that were going to be in charge of guarding the city, could know what he looked like in case he showed up, as he was almost positive that Patches would show up at some point and he wanted to be ready for his arrival, to which those knights nodded their heads and departed from the area so they could share their information with the rest of the guards, which gave him and Anri a few moments to be alone until the others that had been in Firelink Shrine returned. One thing he could see was that his new Queen was trying to come to terms with what was going on at the moment, which made sense since he hadn't given her all that much time to settle into her new role, but due to his modifications to this world he knew that those who called Lothric City home would need guidance and that was why he was setting things in stone now, so the guards and those that decided to serve him would be able to protect the residents of the city and those that decided to join them in some manner. He knew that once all of this business was taken care of, and they would be able to rest before settling into their new roles and learned how to rule this city, Anri would eventually come to terms with everything that was going on and accept her role as the new Queen of Lothric, though for now he would have to wait and see what happened once this day was over and they had a chance to sample the challenges that the future had in store for them.

It didn't take Sarana, Martok, Yuria, Liliane, Greirat, Andre, Hawkwood, Cornyx, and those who had been trying to protect the Twin Princes to arrive in the chamber that the thrones rested in, where the group stopped at the base of the stairs and knelt towards both Tirek and Anri, even though it was easy to see that each of them had their own styles for when this sort of thing happened, with the two sisters of the Stable Church doing their respectful bow, which they had done after he had stolen the power of the First Flame, and they were patiently waiting for him to say what was on his mind before they tried to find new duties to work towards.

"I know that all of you are eager to get down to business, before getting your first real night of sleep in a long time, so I will keep this as short as I possibly can," Tirek stated, as he didn't want to waste too much time on discussing things with those that were resting in front of him and Anri at the moment, due to the fact that he believed that the first true day that this world had experienced in a long time should be enjoyed for a time, before they got to work restoring total order to both Lothric and the rest of the world, especially since there was no telling when the other Gods might show up, "The first order of business I want to discuss is the knights who are going to be guarding and protecting both the city and this castle, as while they did a good job protecting the important figures of this land, even in their hollowed state, there is always more to learn and improve upon, so I would like three of you, Martok, Hawkwood, and Albert to be exact, to start instructing the knights in your own styles, enough to give them the basics and allow them to form their own opinions on which style they might prefer, but I'd also like for you to try and make them into a group that can work together when the need arises, if such a time arrives."

"As you wish, so it shall be," two of the three named individuals replied, while Martok was the only silent one, something that Tirek expected would happen and indicated that he wasn't annoyed by the warrior remaining in his usual state, but he could also see that his statement made the rest of the group wonder what he might have to tell them, though some, like Andre for instance, didn't have to worry about such a thing since they had a limited role and they were fine with what they did for a living, before the Twin Princes tried to ruin the world anyway.

"Yuria and Liliane, the two of you will be royal advisers, along with two more chosen by the Pillars that watched over the city before Princes Lothric and Lorian betrayed us," Tirek continued, referring to the three recognized Pillars that watched over the castle and the city, as in the Knight, Scholar, and Priestess Pillars, with two possible Pillars that might not have the same representation as the other three, one being the Black Hand, the Hunters who served the throne, and a possible fifth that was linked to the golden winged knights who actually had white angel wings, "which leads me to the next point: after seeing the skill that all three members of the Black Hand currently have, after having fought alongside two of you and even faced the third in battle, I would like the three of you, Sarana, Gotthard, and Kamui, to expand the secretive group that is supposed to serve the King of Lothric, and, at the same time, I would like to formally recognize your group as the fourth pillar that supports both the rulers of the city and the other three pillars."

"I have seen some promising candidates, and with some training we might be able to do such a thing," Kamui said, where it did look like he might be a little caught off guard by what was going on at the moment, but at the same time, after seeing how Tirek had taken down the Twin Princes and the manifestation of the Lords of Cinder following them, not to mention using the power of his Infinity Gauntlet, though as he said that both of the remaining members of the Black Hand, Sarana and Gotthard, nodded their heads as well, and it was followed by the two sisters of the Stable Church doing the same thing to show they understood his reasoning.

"Cornyx, Kriemhild, I'd like the two of you to train new magic users, regardless of the type of magic, and I'll see to seeing if I can recruit more teachers to fill the schools you don't know or can't teach," Tirek added, as he knew that there were four elements to the magic of this world and that some people only preferred to learn one school of magic, but there was also the slim chance that there might be more like him in the world, who ignored the rules and learned everything that there was to learn, before he glanced at the rest of the group that was kneeling in front of him and Anri, as in he turned some of his focus to Greirat for a moment, "and Greirat, while your skills might not be the most impressive of everyone else that is kneeling around you, I do believe that you can hone those skills to match, in part, the stealth of the Black Hand, so I would like to try creating a sect that specializes in stealth and stealing valuable information... but, should you and whoever you take under your wing betray either my trust or the trust of the Pillars, I will make sure to hunt whoever broke that trust and punish them accordingly."

"I would be honored to become a permanent instructor," Cornyx replied, while at the same time Kriemhild nodded at the same time that Cornyx did, showing that the two of them understood what was going on right now, but as they did that it was clear Greirat was surprised by what Tirek had said, before he nodded his head as well, showing that he also knew the consequences if he tried anything that would upset the new rulers of Lothric or the Pillars that served them, something that brought a smile to Tirek's face, as it was good to see that everyone understood his desires.

Despite the fact that he had covered everything that came to mind at the moment, as Andre didn't need to be told that his services as a smith were required for the armor and weapons of the knights and those that served the new rulers, but as he opened his mouth to say something, mostly to inform them that it was time to disperse, the door to this area opened a moment later and a pair of knights marched into the throne room, though that was when he found that they were holding a very familiar figure, as it appeared that someone had found Patches not all that long after he gave the order for them to look for him, to which he nodded his head for a moment and the kneeling group got up and moved below the thrones, all to give the knights some room as they forced the man to his knees.

"Patches, nicknamed the 'Unbreakable', its good to see you again," Tirek remarked, because he had been expecting this to happen at some point in the future, after he took some time to restore the city to its former glory and give the residents the same amount of time to do the same thing, so he wasn't actually expecting someone to find the man and capture him so soon after the order was given, before he glanced at the pair of knights that had brought Patches to him, "So, how did you locate him so quickly?"

"He was found outside the city, trying to trick someone into jumping off the bridge to get some treasure, one that he said was hidden by an Illusory Wall," one of the knights said, even though it was clear that he wasn't used to talking, maybe due to the fact that he had been a Hollow for a long period of time or had been one of the fallen corpses that hadn't become a Hollow like everyone else, to which he and his companion glanced down at Patches for a moment, who seemed annoyed by what was going on at the moment, before they focused on Tirek once more, "we captured him and informed the poor wretch he was trying to trick that there was no treasure down there, before hauling him to the castle."

"She was an insatiable wretch who deserved to be punished..." Patches started to say, though in that instant Tirek frowned and the knights stopped him from speaking any further, where the man growled for a second as he waited for them to let him go, but the knights had done the smart thing and confiscated his weapons, not that such a thing really mattered since Tirek could stop any assassination attempt with the power of the Space Stone at any moment, though it was nice to take his weapons and shield, as they could be added to what Andre was working on or go to the knights who would be learning from his greatest warriors.

"I see that you are as unpleasant as ever, though I think I'll just skip to your punishment and set a reminder for those who might draw my ire," Tirek stated, as this had been the reason behind him wanting the guards to find Patches, because he had a unique punishment for the man that annoyed him at one point in the past, to which he stood up for a moment and beckoned to the pair of knights that were standing near Patches, who bowed their heads to acknowledge what he wanted, pulled their hands off his shoulders, and then walked backwards for a moment as several of the Infinity Stones started to glow as he accessed them.

Sarana and the others watched as Patches was grabbed by the power of the Infinity Stones and Tirek surrounded the man with a shroud of darkness, something that happened to be followed by the man screaming in pain as they heard several of his bones crack and shift over the course of the next few moments, before he waved his hand and the darkness started to peel back, where she and Martok noticed a very familiar muzzle and head, where the creature had six eyes, before seeing the familiar claws and twisted ribs of the creature in question, where it was easy for them to determine that drawing their Lord's ire might result in him transforming them into the devil beasts that once guarded Irithyll, though the beast, which showed no signs of the man it used to be, bowed its head before Tirek sent it to the others of its kind.

"There, now there are four of them, and let it serve as an example to the rest of my realm," Tirek said, though as he turned to take his seat again, however, he paused for a moment as he felt a shift in the air, like a being of godly power was near his current position and he was sure that it wasn't the Painter, to which he glanced in the direction it was coming from and found that it seemed to be coming from the direction of the castle's entrance, which just so happened to be when a pair of silver knights walked into the room, where he gestured to his knights and had them move out of the way as he sat down in his throne so he could focus on the large doorway, "and it would appear that we have our first guest. Open the door and let her into the throne room."

It was in that moment that the silver knights stepped out of the way as they and Tirek's knights opened the door, after the Lothric knights needed to be told something in whisper, to which a rather large lady, who had a fair body that was rather busty in comparison to all of the other ladies of this world, while possessing a kind face, shoulder length red hair, and was wearing white cloth that seemed to resemble a robe of some kind, even if it showed off a decent portion of her chest for some odd reason, though the soothing nature that radiated from her was enough to convince Tirek of who she was, even after what he felt from both Gwyndolin and the Painter.

"Ah, Lady Gwynevere, its nice to meet you at long last." Tirek stated, because that was the truth of the matter, as while he had been expecting some of the remaining Gods to seek him out at some time, to see who had broken the cycle that their world had been plagued with for who knew how long, he wasn't expecting to see one of them so quickly, making him take a moment to wonder if they had been on their way once they felt him enter their world and she was the first one to arrive, but he offered her a smile, which was different from what the others might have been expecting.

"Lord Tirek, its nice to meet you as well," Gwynevere replied, her tone suggesting that she was rather kind and that it was possible that she didn't share her father's desire for battle or fighting, based on what Tirek had heard from the others and what he had seen when he fought the Soul of Cinder, before she glanced around the throne room, where it was clear that her expression revealed that she was surprised by the change to the area, once more making him wonder if she had been the Queen of Lothric at some point before Oceiros went insane, before she focused on him again, "There is a matter that I would like to discuss with you, in private if at all possible."

"Of course. Would you prefer to talk here, or in another part of the castle?" Tirek answered, though the reason he wasn't ordering Gwynevere around, even though he was the one who had stolen the power of the First Flame and had more than enough power to shatter the order that this world had been following, ever since the days of Lord Gwyn from what he had discovered during his time with Sarana and Martok, was because she was a fellow Goddess, even if he was sure the rest of the existing ones would have to acknowledge him to confirm what he had done to this world as a whole, so being on her good side for now might be the best thing for now.

"A walk sounds nice right now... maybe to an area near the gardens?" Gwynevere inquired, something that informed Tirek that one of his suspicions about her had to be correct, as while she might be a Goddess he knew that there was next to no way for her to know there was a garden of some kind in the old version of the castle, or the fact that he had kept it for the new version of the castle, meaning she was either someone who visited any of the previous rulers or, what was more likely in his eyes, she had to be one of the previous Queens, possibly even Oceiros' wife when he thought about it.

Tirek nodded and informed the majority of the group that they would return once they were done with their private chat, meaning Sarana and the others were free to either rest or gather with those that each of them would be working with in the future, while at the same time making sure Yuria and Liliane kept the throne room ready for his and Anri's return, as he had the feeling that this might include his Queen as well, and it wasn't long before the three of them, as the two silver knights remained behind, to walk down the hallway that was to the right of the throne room's door. As they walked down the hall Tirek was glad that he had reshaped all of the passages and halls of his new castle to match both his height, as he now stood at the height of the Soul of Cinder, or at least a little taller than the being in question based on what he recalled, and the height of any visitors that might come knocking at one point, specifically the various Gods of this world, as Gwyn, even in the Soul of Cinder state, was quite tall and so was both of his children that he had seen, referring to Gwyndolin and now Gwynevere, though he suspected the Nameless King was the same now that he thought about it. Out of the three of them Anri was the smallest of them, being much smaller than Gwynevere was and was likely half Tirek's height, or around that point anyway, and it was clear that walking behind two Gods, one of the ancient ones and a new one that had used his power to change the world, had to be freaking Anri out, especially since she couldn't measure up to either of them, as in terms of power, height, influence, and everything else that made someone in this world be recognized by the citizens that called the lands of this world home. He wasn't the only one that noticed how she was feeling, as even Gwynevere noticed it while they were walking and made no mention of it while they headed to the area that she wanted them to talk in, though at the same time Tirek took a moment to though about the possibility of chairs being necessary for all three of them, just in case they decided to sit in the area in question, but he'd keep that in mind for later as he gracefully navigated his new castle, which was easy to do since he had reassembled the entire structure and set all the new wings into the locations his allies and servants had discovered earlier, to which they quickly came to the area that overlooked the former gardens that the Consumed King had been hidden in.

One thing he had done earlier was use his power to purge the gardens of the Pus enemies and made sure the four devil beasts had everything they needed, before he turned Patches into the newest member, though he had also created a few metallic railings so no one would fall into the gardens, not unless someone had decided to end their lives by falling down there anyway, though when they reached the area he was leading them to Gwynevere took a few seconds to look out over the edge and glanced down at the gardens, which had also been cleansed of the corruption that had taken root in it, so at some point in the future it would grow and return to what it might have been before the Princes and the other Lords of Cinder abandoned their duties, which was when Tirek noticed a brief movement and knew Sarana was nearby, keeping an eye on him and his guest.

"The screams have stopped, meaning Oceiros has been given the peace he deserved," Gwynevere commented, to which she sighed for a moment as she glanced in the direction of the stairs that lead to the massive chamber that the Consumed King had been resting in when he, Sarana, and Martok found him, before she turned around and focused her attention on Tirek and Anri for a moment, even though it was clear that she was focusing on Tirek right now and was letting Anri stand opposite of where the ledge was located, as she didn't want to look down at the devil beasts, "Lord Tirek, I'm sure that you have figured out that I was once the Queen of Lothric, the former Queen anyway, making the previous castle my home for some time, while also making Oceiros my latest husband after Flann, the God of Flame, died in the past, which also makes Lorian, Lothric, and Ocelotte my children... I'm not here to avenge the deaths of my eldest children, though I will grieve for them later, rather I am here to talk about my youngest child."

"While I was exploring the Painted World of Ariandel some time ago, hunting down a lady called Elfriede, my most trusted followers and I located a young girl who was trapped in a building," Tirek explained, figuring that Gwynevere didn't need all of the details about why he was even in that world in the first place, even though it was clear she might have figured out it was due to hunting down a traitor or something, while at the same time Anri just listened to the tale, since she hadn't been there for it due to the fact that he had stabbed her in the head and she just disappeared, before reappearing after he took the power of the First Flame, "at the time I didn't have the power I have now, as I was missing several bits of the power you are no doubt feeling at the moment, so I had no idea of her heritage and ignored her for a time, allowing her to make her way back to an attic room inside the Painted World, where she remained so she could use, eventually, use the blood of the Dark Soul to paint a new world, after the current land she was resting in had been set of fire. Once I claimed the power of the First Flame, giving me the power I now possess, I shattered the order of this world, the order that everyone was used to following all the time, and now no one will have to worry about having to link the Flame anymore, but after I did that I remodeled this castle, some of the surrounding lands, and then visited the Painted World, only to discover that the flames were spreading and that the remaining scrap of the world might be overtaken in the very near future, so I had to convince your daughter, Ocelotte, to move out of the Painted World and come to this world, even though it seems that its her first time, meaning she was either hidden at a young age or her memories were taken to keep her safe. After I figured out that she was the child of a God or Goddess, well, I made sure she followed me back to this world, since I knew that whoever her parents were would come for her once they realized that this world had been changed and that whatever reason had been behind her being placed inside the Painted World had been undone... given that she's your daughter, however, it was easy to determine that she might have been hidden to prevent the likes of Aldrich from getting at her, which was also the main reason that you and most of the other Gods fled as well, even if you were unable to take Gwyndolin with you and had to leave him in Anor Londo, which is now cleaned of Aldrich's taint."

"Then it would seem that I owe you some form of appreciation, for making sure my dear Ocelotte remained safe, even if you didn't realize it until recently," Gwynevere said, which was what Tirek was expecting and had a poker face on when she said that, as he didn't want her to know that this had been the main reason why he even bothered with the Painter, who he knew for sure to be Ocelotte, though what happened next was that the Princess of Sunlight, as that was Gwynevere's title from the ancient days and was likely still her title these days, turned towards Anri and gathered some white light in her right hand, where she and Tirek remained still for a moment.

What happened next was that Gwynevere placed her glowing hand on Anri's stomach for a moment, reminding Tirek that she was also known as the Goddess of Bounty and Fertility, before she raised her hand and placed it under her chin so she could look Anri in the eyes for a few seconds, which was when she kissed her forehead not a few seconds later and then pulled back to admire her handiwork, where Tirek watched as Anri actually groaned for a moment as her body shifted for a few moments, growing to a height that nearly matched his own, before her small chest and rear enlarged before his eyes not a few seconds later, making her chest much larger than it had been a few moments ago and her rear, while not given the same treatment, was twice its original size, though a spell must have been placed on her dress to avoid tearing all of it apart in the process.

"You saved my child, so allow me to help you two for when you decide to make your heir," Gwynevere added, picking up from where she left off, even though Anri looked at her body for a moment and even took a second to lift her larger chest as she came to understand that her small chest had been replaced, which brought a smile to the Goddess' face as she and Tirek watched that happened for a few seconds, where Tirek found that Anri, while not possessing the grace and beauty of a true Goddess, was still stunning and he was sure many in the city would feel the same way, even though he was a little surprised by Gwynevere's version of appreciation, before the Goddess glanced at him again, "also, since you have taken over Lothric City and its castle, not to mention changing everything to match something only you know about, I'm going to leave this land to you, your Queen, and those that follow you, while Ocelotte and I will move to Anor Londo, to restore it and the city of Irithyll to what they had been like before all of the Gods were forced to flee."

"I'm sure she'd like that, since she doesn't remember anything at all," Tirek replied, though at the same time he took a few seconds to wrap an arm around Anri, to show his support for her new form and to calm her down since she was totally in shock about what happened to her body, but as Gwynevere nodded her head, so show that she was ready to walk to the room that her daughter was resting in, both she and Tirek paused for a moment as they felt a shift in the air, as it felt like there was another powerful being approaching them, and it only took him a few seconds to realize who was coming, as he had stolen the power he was feeling from its wielder at one point in the past, to which he glanced at Anri and their guest after figuring out who was coming, "My Queen, why don't you and Lady Gwynevere go on ahead without me, as I'll tend to our uninvited guest and send him packing once he's said his peace, then we can find Ocelotte and introduce her to her mother, and answer whatever questions she might have."

Both Anri and Gwynevere seemed interested in might be coming towards them, but after seeing that Tirek didn't care for the individual in question, even if he gave them no reason to assume anything one way or the other, both of them nodded and departed from the area that they had been standing in, where Tirek knew that he could just use his magic to find the pair once he was done with his interrupting guest, to which he turned towards the space that was in front of the ledge and watched as a figure appeared in the space he was currently staring at, where it wasn't long before Discord, in his chimeric glory, appeared before him.

"Tirek, there you are, I've been looking for you for ages... well, not really, but it sure felt like a long time," Discord said, as if the two of them were old friends or something, which at this point Tirek knew they weren't anymore since he figured that it was due to the meddling of the mad draconequus that he had lost to Twilight and her friends, but, even as he thought about that, he realized that maybe, just maybe, this would be one of those times where he might actually thank Discord for everything he had done, as being teleported to this world had been a good thing, despite his terrible start, though that was when Discord paused for a moment as he started at Tirek, "I have no idea what you've done, but your power is far beyond what it used to be, though that isn't the reason why I tracked you down across the stars, as its time for you to stop whatever adventure you're on and come back home."

"Sorry, but I have no interest in facing Princess Twilight and her friends again," Tirek remarked, though the emphasis he put on the title was because, after seeing everything that he had seen recently and all of the enemies he had faced that had a great deal of power to their name, Twilight Sparkle was nothing compared to the likes of Gwynevere and all of the others he had encountered so far, be they princesses, dragons, or the Lords of Cinder, before he shifted his stance for a moment as he held his gaze on the draconequus, which was when something else came to mind, "much less be blasted by the Elements of Harmony and their 'Power of Friendship'. I have found a new world to call home and rule over, without having to listen to any of your annoying princesses or whatever is ruling you these days, and I have modified the world and the Hollows that call it home in my image, so you can just go back home and leave me, and this world, alone... before I use my new powers and this Infinity Gauntlet to send you back to Equus, or maybe to a spot that's close to it, if you decide to test my patience."

"Really? Well, that's a shame..." Discord replied, where it was clear that he was pretending to pout in response to what he had just been told, more due to the fact that Tirek was brushing him off and didn't want anything to do with Equus at this point in time, before he thought about something that put his stupid smile back on his face, the smile that annoyed Tirek to some degree, though he found another source of magic happening in the nearby area, one he knew to be unfamiliar, so he focused on Discord while his magic searched for the intruder that was in his world, "What if I told you that you weren't the only one to be sent away from Equus, and that there were others you could meet and talk to for a time, to learn their stories, struggles, and the powers that they developed?"

"My answer is still the same, Discord. I. Don't. CARE." Tirek stated, though as he said that he had to admit that such a thing was interesting, while giving off the feeling that he meant what he was saying, but before he could say something else he spotted someone standing on top of the wall that was opposite of where he and Discord were standing, a figure that was wearing a black coat of some kind over its body, one that looked like it had a zipper going all the way from the neck area to the end that was near the ankles, even if the lower half was unzipped and the upper half was zipped, while the figure also had a set of ebony black gloves and boots, though it had silver ornaments near the head and its hood was over its head, making it hard to tell who the figure was or what it looked like, before he glanced over to Discord, " A friend of yours, Discord? Or do I have another invader in my world?"

As Discord glanced in the direction of the being that Tirek was talking about, however, the figure stood still as a shadowy oval shaped portal, one where some of the lower section had to be in the ground or something, opened behind it, where it stepped backwards and disappeared from the area that it had been standing in, meaning that whoever the figure was had either seen enough of what they were doing or fled before it was blasted into the ground or something, though Tirek took a few moments to make sure it was gone for good, something he was able to determine after a few seconds, before he focused on Discord once more.

"I've seen that figure before, but I have no idea who it is," Discord replied, almost as if he knew that Tirek would call him out if he lied about whatever he was thinking about at the moment, though as he opened his mouth to say something he stopped as he noticed that Tirek had raised his eyebrow while they were talking, to which he sighed for a moment as he backed off and put some distance between them, showing that he might have come to terms with what he had been told before they noticed the out of place figure, "Very well, since you're content to remain here, I guess I can leave you alone and go find the rest of the displaced... great, She's going to chew me out when I get home."

Tirek said nothing to that as Discord disappeared as quickly as he had appeared, apparently heading out into the rest of the universe that Equus and this world happened to be part of, and took a moment to wonder who this 'She' Discord had mentioned was, because it could be any of the Princesses, namely Princess Celestia, her sister Luna, or the newcomer, the Princess that had beaten him last time, before a thought came to mind as he considered the might of his soldiers, knights, wyverns, and everything else he had claimed since imposing his will upon this world, along with everything else that might be further beyond the borders of his new kingdom.

"Lord Tirek, what will you do next?" Sarana asked, because she was interested in what her new Lord had in mind now that he had told that odd creature to leave this world and go do whatever it was that it happened to be doing, which seemed to be searching the stars for additional 'displaced', though while some would be interested in those terms, such as one of the magic users, she had no interest in them and would follow her Lord's orders, just like everyone else that called this world home, even though it did look like he was lost in thought.

"First we rest and start training, as we have an army to build and a world to explore," Tirek remarked, where he grinned for a few moments as he answered Sarana's question, because while he told Discord that he didn't care it was, in reality, just another lie and the Spirit of Disharmony had bought it with ease, though if he was to invade Equestria once more, to take it over and impose his will upon every creature that called Equus home, he would need an army to demoralize them and make his conquest that much easier, and he suspected that there might be other lands out there, full of unsuspecting Hollows to fill his ranks, before he faced Sarana again, "then, once we're ready, I'll open the way back to Equus and force my will upon my former home."

That was the next stage of his plans, to build the greatest army this world had ever seen, using his Infinity Gauntlet and all of the Stones to forge a force that would lay waste to his enemies, and the Elements of Harmony, though for now, instead of worrying about Discord and the mysterious figure, he turned his attention back to Anri and Gwynevere as he started to walk away from the rails, as he would finish entertaining his guest and then take a small rest before starting the next stage of his plan, though he couldn't wait to see what the future held in store for him.

Comments ( 3 )

REALLY good work on the final chapter of this story (and this story in general). Again, the exchanges, characterizations, story wrap-up and future story set-up are all well done in all the right places. Absolutely loved Tirek's reflections on the world he took over as well as his allies. And Yeah, I can appreciate that Tirek has at least enough decency to give Gwen a choice in the matter. And, yeah, it doesn't surprise me that Tirek is training his army to invade Equestria after Discord explained the situation to him (though I hope that Tirek can AT LEAST agree to an Enemy Mine with the Equestrians to take care of the demon horde if only to make sure Equestria is still there for him to take over)..

Anyway, definitely looking forward to more stories in this series.

Oh Tirek...considering all of the other stories...if you tried to invade equestria you are gunna get your giant red ass handed to you on a cheap plate.

Please put me down for Tirek returning to Equestria with his “tail” between his legs. I think he will get defeated by this darkness user and loose everything. It looks like he learned nothing from this journey and I hope if he meets a god of destruction they show him that his gauntlet is nothing more then a cheep trinket to them.

So what story will be starting on Tuesday I wonder?

Login or register to comment