• Published 28th Mar 2019
  • 5,422 Views, 14 Comments

Twilight's Inverted Perverted Adventure - Citrus Recluse



Twilight's got her hands on a magic mirror to help her magic research. Unfortunately, the mirror's magic isn't what she signed on for, and now she's horny, has a cock, and is bumping into her former Crystal Prep classmates.

  • ...
21
 14
 5,422
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 6 )

Needless to say, this is very entertaining.

Damn, some great sex scenes!

I do like how you wrote it where the mind controller didn't always succeed and win, now might have a chance of loosing to the very power she has and that there are now more repercussions on the way. You don't see that often from what I know of.

I'd love a sequel where corrupted Sc-Twi did team up with Adagio and turned half of canterlot city into willing sex slaves including Sunset Shimmer just instead of them all growing cocks every slave ends up pregnant with either Twilight or Adagio's not quite human children. Thus causing the remaining human 5 to call Princess Twilight for help to stop them. Thus leading to a final confrontation between the Twilights ending up with two different endings, one where Princess Twilight wins and one where Corrupted Sci-Twi wins as well as being impregnated by her corrupt self.

Login or register to comment