• Published 1st Apr 2019
  • 451 Views, 0 Comments

Empress of the night: Childhood years. - Fernando1717



Little Luna Regal started life the worst way possible, but this future lady will learn that is not how.far you can get in life, but how hard you can kick life in the nuts and keep moving forward

  • ...
 0
 451

3.- And what about the stork?.

Living in with a family of farmers was way new for Luna and her sister, she had spend some night with the Apples a few times before but living day by day, week after week was way different to what the Regal sisters would imagine.

First was the mornings, waking up before everyone else in Canterlot was common for farm owners, Granny Smith graciously allow them to sleep two extra hours compared to them, even so every morning was a battle to remain awake through the first chores of the day. Even with a healthy and warm breakfast the sisters still struggled through the morning and it would be around middle of the day when their bodies finally catch up to them.

The first few days of this was a nightmare for them, Luna would sleep through the first few classes back in school and Celestia was surprised snoozing out a couple of times.

The chores themselves weren't that bad, make up their beds, inspecting if the chickens did lay any eggs, feed the pigs, sometimes get milk from the cows and finally prepare the table for breakfast. In a couple of days both girls were able to do the chores with more o less success.

Next came the after school chores, after eating and doing homework the girls assisted Bright Mac in a few things around the orchards, nothing that their small bodies couldn't handle but like before it took sweat and some blood to learned and getting use to, still the young girls pressed on.

"Why was today harder that before?". Asked Celestia falling face down into her bed.

"Duh! Granny wasn't here to help us, didn't you realize?". Answered Luna who still had energy to jump in her bed.

"I know that! What i meant to say was... Nevermind, I'm just very tired to explain".

"It wasn't so bad, Bright did all the heavy lifting and Pear Butter helped picking the ripe apples, I like her by the way!". Luna stopped in her jumps and suddenly remembered seen her sister making faces every time Pear Butter tried to help her.

"I guess you do, but I'm not so sure of her intentions, isn't her family rivals with the Apples anyway?". Celestia said remembering a few comments she heard from her father about a feud over lands and customers.

"Really? Well, she's nice and I think Bright think so too". At Luna mention of Bright liking the pear farmer Celestia growled.

"Even so, we should be careful, the Pears are partners with the Rich family and by proxy rivals of our own". Another bit of information that she heard from her father who was still fighting both in business and legal matters.

"Wherever!". Luna decided to drop the topic before it became more serious which Luna hated, also her tummy told her that she could do with a glass of milk.

Walking down the stairs Luna did her way to the kitchen and got her milk, then traced back to the guestroom, before getting in her sister called to her. "Lulu, remember to brush your teeth or I'll tell Granny". Luna did a raspberry of annoyance and went to the bathroom, as she crossed Bright's room she thought she could heard giggles, of the female kind. She waited but the noise didn't repeat so Luna dismissed the noise and carried on.

After cleaning her mouth she went back this time walking with a more gentle step and again passing in front of the door of Bright Mac's room she heard a other noise, this time it wasn't a giggle but it sounded more like... pain? Not exactly thought Luna, it sounded close to a mix of both pain and delight, like biting your tongue while enjoying your favorite candy and yet focusing in how good it was.

Also, like before the sound was that of a girl, was someone with Bright? Some girl or woman was with him, that couldn't be Granny, not only was she absent to visit some relatives but also the sound belonged to someone way younger.

"What to do?". Luna asked herself as her wondering mind pushed her to knock in the door and ask directly while other part of her mind, the rational one told her to simply walk away and forget hearing anything, of course Luna been Luna ignored the latter.

"Hey Bright! Can I ask you something?!". Luna knocked hard in the door and then heard a distinctive yelp followed by shushes and the silence, then more movement and curses that one would exclaim if it were to hit its foot against something hard.

"Everything ok in there?". Luna asked grinning now, she knew mischief when she heard it and this definitely was that, she also knew that if Bright brought a girl to his house while his mother was gone it was the perfect opportunity for some good old blackmailing.

After a bit of more struggle the door finally opened and Bright showed up, hair al mess up, shirt all wrinkly and... " He-hey there Lil Luna, can I-can I help you?".

"No, just wondering what that noise coming from room was".

"Noise? Wha-what noise? he he, I didn't heard a thing, must be yer mind playin trick on ya!".

"Are you sure? Could had swear heard a woman's voice in there?".

"N-no that's stupid, why would a girl be in mah house, inside my room this late?".

"I never said that it was a girl Bright, only that it sounded like a woman's, I thought that maybe Granny came back early".

"Ha-haem, well Ma ain't back yet and ya are mistaken about the noise, it pretty late actually, should ya be in yer own bed now?". Bright Mac tried to swing his way out but again Luna been Luna there wasn't didn't back down.

A Cheshire smile appeared in Luna. "Are you suuuuure You're not hiding something?" Bright started sweating profundily.

"Definitely sure lil partner, no trouble here, no trouble at all, he he". Bright's eyes twitched at the end and now Luna was convinced of her suspicions.

"Ok, if you say so, oh by the way I like that shirt of yours with the pink flowers and all, anyway, see ya". Luna disappeared inside her room leaving Bright with zero chance to stop her, to his horror he had put on his girlfriend's blouse only confirming his lie.

He went back inside and locked the door, out of the other side of the bed Pear Butter appeared. "Is it clear now?". Asked the worried girl.

Bright didn't answer instead seated on his bed and held his head in his hands clearily shaking now. "Ah am so dead! When Luna tells Ma she's gonna hang me from the tallest branch in the orchard!".

"You think- you think she'll tell Granny?". Asked Pear Butter as she quickly dressed, founding the reason as to why she couldn't find her blouse.

"She will unless I buy her silence". Bright informed her as he took of her girlfriend's piece of clothing.

"You mean that she will blackmail you? I can't believed, but she look to cute to do something like that!".

"Ya don know Luna like ah do Buttercup, if she smell something that she can used she WILL use it!". Bright remembered all the times his little friend tricked him and Celestia into one of her traps.

"Do you... Do you think she, that she knows is me?".

"Ah don think so but she'll definitely gonna look for an answer tomorrow".

"Should I leave then? Maybe I can ask Chiffon to let me stay the night, it was what I told Pa after all"

Bright stopped her before she could cement her idea. " No sugarcube, I... Listen, ah know the risk ya run every time ya come to see me and I love ya more for that, ah want ya to know that when ya feel ready ta tell yer Dad about us ah ll be there with ya".

Pear Butter's eyes watered hearing the love of her life assurance. " Thanks Bright Mac, I love you".

"And ah love ya Buttercup". The two young farmers embraced their lips in a kiss letting fear wash away by their love. Not soon after their caresses turned more daring and lust took over making them forget about the two girls in the nearby room.

NEXT MORNING...
It was pass 6am when Luna and Celestia finally woke up, Luna woke up full of energy just thinking what would she ask from Bright in exchange from her silence about last night's incident.

To her disappointment unlike last night Bright admitted his crime rather easily and didn't even tried to bargain for her silence, instead he offered the best deal right away, no chores until Granny Smith was back.

While the deal was excellent it did took all the good part out of the whole situation, so much so that it did Luna a tad suspicious about why Bright would show no resistance against her whatsoever, but the deal was still too good to let pass so she didn't pressed the issue.

With a handshake and a spit to the side as per Apple custom the deal was made and now Luna couldn't peep about last night to anyone and while that sucked it was counterbalanced by having extra free time.

Luna bounced her way to where her sister was already picking up apples, the weekends there weren't any labors coming to help so the task took longer, still the sisters and Bright were capable of finishing before mid-day and sometimes they would receive help from one of Bright's friends, this time it was Burnt Oak, Bright's best friend.

After saying hello to the girls Burn Oak went to help his friend leaving the sister to chat.
" What's up with you Lulu? You have been smiling since this waking up".

"Can I be happy for no reason from time to time Tia?".

"Don't think so, you did something bad didn't you?".

"Guh! You... No I didn't do anything this time at least not me". Luna's said smiling again at the end.

"What do you mean sister?". Celestia asked now worried that one of her pranks could get them kicked out of the farm.

"Nooothing dear sister just dropped".

"Fine! It if you get in trouble I won't help you".

"Fine with me!".

"Good!".

"Wherever!".

"Excellent!".

"Whuwww!". Sticking her tongue out Luna continued with her banter.

"You are such a kid Luna".

"Well duh".

"Not what I meant, you know what? I'll switch with Burnt Oak, I can't work with you!". Not waiting for another childish respond the elder sister stomped her way to the guys.

It didn't took long for Celestia to find the older guys near the barn, as she approached she heard whisperings and that did make her stop, it seemed to be a private conversation and Celestia was well mannered to know not to interrupt their conversation and so she waited there, however that distance still put her within range of their not so secret talk.

"... And then we kinda just did it then and there man!".

"I... I don't know what to tell you Bright, if things turn out like I fear then you and the lady are in more trouble that a turkey in Thanksgiving".

"I know I know and is all mah fault! If Grand Pear learn of this ah am afraid for Buttercup!".

"You aren't so safe yourself Bright, Granny may know of you two dating but she doesn't know of... the other thing, if she finds out yer dead my friend".

"Ughh thanks for reminding me Burnt, yer a real pal".

"Hey I'm just been honest here, no point in sugarcoat what it is already a sour mess".

"Ah guess".

" Hey at least no one else knows right?".

"...".

"Right Bright?".

"...".

"Bright?".

"...".

"Oh, for the love of... Who?!".

"Lil Luna".

"...".

"Burnt?".

"...".

"Pal?".

"Yer dead, you know that don't you?".

"Ah have a deal with her, she won't sing".

"How sure are you of that?".

" As long as ah keep my end of the bargain she won't break her promise".

"Well brother, for both of your sake I hope she doesn't, now let get this done so we can at least play a few hands of poker".

" Well you see? Mah part of the deal was to do her chores for a time he he".

Burnt Oak suddenly felt pretty old hearing that. "Yer a real piece of work Bright you knew that?".

"Come on pal, help me here will ya?".

"Grrrrrrh!". Burnt walked away toward the back of the farm while Bright kept behind asking his friend for aid.

Celestia didn't follow after them, her mind was still reeling from the information she just heard, she wondered what was the 'thing' that had Bright so worried and who was involved besides her sister also when did this deal took form?. It had to have been recent specially if the 'deal' was been paid starting today.

Celestia decided to continue with her original plan and ask Burnt Oak to assist Luna so she could have alone time with Bright Mac, despite spend more time with him and make herself useful she did little progress into calling his attention, her little crush in him was even more affected by the constant presence of Pear Butter and Celestia found that annoying, she knew there was a concidered age gap of almost 6 years but she was confident that if she showed her good traits Bright may concede to be more that friends in the future.

A FEW DAYS LATER...
Celestia dropped down to her bed with a grunt and more sore that she had ever been in her life, the last two days she had been trying unsuccessfully to find out what dirt did Luna had on Bright Mac to make him do her chores but she didn't even peep, she should had expected this of course, despite her problematic personality Luna was loyal to those she either had a deal with or that she considered friends.

Bright Mac was just as stubborn, been his secret it was to be expected that he'll guarded from everyone but Celestia thought he may feel the need to talk to her and confess about his problems to ask her opinion but he didn't and that hurt her.

Matter of fact he acted more relaxed around Luna that around her, when she was around Mac would put his guard up in case she would start asking questions again to make him slip, finally Celestia was completely shove aside when the nice intruder came back.

Bright and Pear Butter stuck together like peanut butter and jelly and that irked Celestia, the fact that she was so damn nice did Celestia no better making her feel guilty when she overstepped in their circle.

Celestia's young mind couldn't understand why Bright would prefer spend time with her rather that with Celestia who was his friend since they were kids. Celestia's thoughts were stopped when she felt something poking her in the back, she turned to find Luna with a pencil in mid motion, until now Luna had been busy doing homework but once finished her attention turned to her tired sister, after a brief moment of eye contact Luna resumed her poking.

"Can you stop please? It's annoying". Celestia told her kin while swapping her pencil with low energy.

"You look bad sister, why is that?". Luna poked again.

"Why? Maybe because I don't have my own butler".

"I don't have butter?".

"I said butler, someone who do my chores for me, you know like a maid".

"Oh, yeah, too bad for you". Luna poked her again.

"Sister please stop, I'm not in the mood?".

"But We haven't played together in a while!".

"Then why don't you ask your best friend Pear Butter?". Celestia got up and dragged her feet all the way to the kitchen looking for any source of distraction that would take her mind off of her current gloom mood however this backfired when in the kitchen Celestia came to interrupt a young couple in the middle of a kiss.

"Wha!?". Celestia clamped her mouth shot and hide herself back in the next room.

" Did you heard something just now Bright?". Asked a jumpy Pear Butter.

"Only the silence of yer lips cus yer not kissing me sugarcube". Answered Bright completely distracted.

"I'm serious here Bright!".

"So am ah Buttercup, yer letting me high and dry here!".

" Haha you're impossible Bright Macintosh". The couple went back to their love business while Celestia waited frozen just a few feet away from them, holding back tears, with what little strength she had left Celestia did her way to the barn, once inside she thought of her sister.

'That's the secret that Luna must be keeping, she probably saw them together and Bright told her to not tell anyone, even me, and Bright! What does he see in her, sure she's older that me and... Pretty, strong, and I'm probably just a kid for him, what's a 10 year old girl but a friend to a almost 17 year old guy, but why? Why not telling me too? Does no one trust me?".

It would be pretty late when Celestia finally went back inside the house, her sister was sleep by then and Bright was about to go search for her, Celestia didn't explain why was she so late outside when Bright asked her, she instead shot him a cold stare and went inside without any words making Bright nervous.

" If ah have a kid in the future ah hope he never stay silent, that would give me the Willie's". Bright said to himself and then walked inside to sleep and dream of his girlfriend.

A FEW DAYS LATER...
With the return of Granny Smith at the farm things went back to normal, or what could be considered normal in such circumstances. Celestia was keeping her distance from both Luna and Bright only answering with the minimum of dialogue needed.

Bright Mac acted nervous and it was pretty obvious for Granny that he was hiding something, next little Luna was more chirpy that usual, sure the lad was vivid since coming to live with the Apples but her mischievous personality had been so far under control due to her lack of energy after a full day of chores, more so since Granny was absent for a good amount of days, yet she acted full of boundless vigor.

Lastly it was Pear Butter, Granny didn't had any particular bad feelings about the girl, even if she was born into a rival family she so far hasn't done anything to Granny or to her son despite her father clear animosity for them, Granny knew that she and her son were dating in secret from Grand Pear but like all secrets sooner or later they would come out at the open and then the girl would have to confront her father about it, she would have to either oppose her father or brake up with Bright, either one would hurt and neither one would lead to a happy Apple-Pear reunion, she herself wouldn't accept Grand Pear's presence more that she would allow her farm to catch fire, there was just too much bad blood in their generation, maybe in the kids things could be different but not in her's.

The stomping sound of small feet indicated that little Celestia was walking down the stairs, Smith saw her multicolored hair wave as she strode out of the house, soon behind came her sister, running at full speed trying to catch up to her sister, the childs looked upset like the last few days since Smith came back

" About time ah had a chat with the lass, been moody like that so young it's gonna turn her into cranky doodle". With a sigh Granny Smith rose from her chair and followed the marching girls.

Smith lost track of the little girls but she had a feeling of where they were heading so she took her time walking there, been 35 years old wasn't much problem but working day by day in a farm was not good for the body either.

As Smith came out at a clearing she found the place and just as she expected she found Celestia and Luna on top of an unfinished tree house, the floor and the handrails were finished but it still lacked more work, the ladder was replaced not too long ago for a stronger one to hold an adult but Smith didn't climb up, instead walked under the floor of the house without them noticing her, she soon put her attention on their conversation.

"And I told you that I want to be alone! What part of alone do you not understand Luna?". Celestia angrily told her sister.

"Why are you been so mean to me? You told me that we would be together always and now all you do is going away when you see me, even in school you wouldn't talk to me, why!". Luna yelled at her sister, her voice cracking at the end and the start of tears appeared in her eyes.

Celestia huffed and turned away. "Yes I promised that and how did you repaid me? By hiding secrets and not telling me that Bright liked someone else? Then bragging because you got him to do your chores while I brake my back doing mine? Then you got the nerves to ask me to play?".

Luna didn't know how to answer, it was true that she enjoyed the freedom that the deal let her to have but in doing so she probably looked smugy to her sister. "But, but you saw them together too, you knew that Bright was seeing Pear Butter!".

"Yes but I didn't know they were together at night too and you did!".

"What?" Asked Luna confused.

"WHAT?!". A second and more resounding question came from below, only then did the girls realized that they were been watch, both girls looked from the handrails down where the angry form of Smith Apple came in view.

"What in tarnation are ya two talking about, who's been showing up at night?". Both girls looked at each other wondering how deep where they in trouble and how could they answer without sinking lower.

"Uh Hi Granny, didn't, didn't see you there".

"Answer me lil ladies! Who. Had. Been. Coming. At. Night!".

"Gra-granny you see we-". A single glare from the woman cut any hope of defusing the situation. "Pe-Pear Butter, she came a few nights while you were gone".

"She did?". Asked Luna finally realising who was the girl she heard a few nights ago.

Smith absorbed the news, so much for respect, coming at night while she was gone and Bright almost alone, only one reason came to mind for that. "Yer both grounded until ah say so, capishe?". Both sisters nodded. Then Smith turned tail and went to look for his soon to have a purple eye son.

"What was that for?". Asked Luna coming back to her reality.

"Granny thinks Bright and Pear have been... you know, doing that".

"And what exactly is THAT?".

"You know, that! What adults do that we shouldn't".

"You mean sex? And why is that bad, isn't that like... what adults normally do?".

"Y-yes but only if they are adults and married, and and and using protection!".

"Protection? Do they punch each other?". Asked Luna scratching her head.

"You're joking right? Anyway we have to catch Granny, she's going for Bright!". Luna nodded and followed her sister down the tree but Granny had many meters off head start.

It didn't took long for Smith to find his son, he was refilling the barn with hey for the cows while whistling an old tune Rusty taught him, of course he heard his mother approaching but didn't expected to be grabbed by the collar of his shirt by her and been tossed against the pile he just finished.

"Wha-haaaaa-argh!".

"GET UP! GET YER IMPRUDENT DEFIANT NO SENSE ASS NOW BRIGHT MACINTOSH APPLE!". Bright was stunt and not only by how easily his mother send him flying but by her use of his full name which was reserved to only the utmost outrageous of situations.

"M-ma? Wha... What's goin on?". Bright looked left and right to see if he did a mistake inside the barn that he failed to notice but also to look for a possible escape route.

"Ya tell me ya little MISTER! Tell me again the rules of this household! The rules yer Pa and Ah tried to root in that empty brain of yers!. Smith yelled while stepping closer.

"Ah-ah Don underta-".

"NOW BOY!". Said his mother while getting closer again.

"To-to always respect mah parents and their rules, to take care of the farm and mah kin!".

"Mah house is mah sanctuary, when ah am gone ah expect mah children to obey mah rules and protect what's inside!".

Bright didn't need more explanation to understand what his mother was furious about, to cement his suspicion the little Regals were just at the entrance of the barn, their expressions told Bright what happened, their eyes looked full of guilt and worry.

"They didn't told me anything, ah heard everythin without them knowing and even if that was the case this whole thing is yer fault and only ya are responsible for it, you... and that lass! Ah trusted her, thought she would know better that to mess with our family this way but at the very end she's a Pear".

"Ma please ah-".

"SILENCE! Yer in the dog house right now young man, think for a minute, what do ya think could happen if the lass end up pregnant? Ya think that her father is gonna be all chippy and throw a party for both of ya? Ya think ah wanna see ya ruining yer life for not thinkin with yer right head?". Smith said the last words stomping the floor right between Bright's legs just inches away from his crotch.

While the Apples continued their discussion Luna started one of her own with Celestia.
"Sister? Is sex really that dangerous? You mention protection and Granny look scared that Pear Butter may hurt Bright".

"What? Sister, are you been serious right now? I mean, you know about sex but you don't know what can happen after?". Luna simply shrugged. " We have to check what are they teaching you in school, but... for now all you need to know is that Pear Butter may be expecting". Celestia turned her attention back to the Apples were apparently things were getting more heated if the broken lip Bright was sporting now was any sign.

"Expecting what?". Luna asked again insistent, before Celestia could formulate any kind of answer Smith delivered another punch.

"Wow! Granny really know how to throw a hook!".

"Stoooop!". All eyes turned to the newcomer, her scream making the angry Smith Apple freeze while holding her son by the hair and him guarding his face.

"Stop fighting you two! Please do not hurt him anymore!". Pear Butter moved to place herself between the two Apples.

"Lass! Ah will tell ya this only once! Move away!". Smith told the Pear girl, Bright Mac tried to remove his girlfriend but instead he was pushed back by her.

"Buttercup, please step aside, ah don want to see ya gettin hurt for me".

"I will not! I know that what we did was stupid and reckless but I will not stay still while you beat the heck out of your own son and the man I love!". The girl had fire in her eyes and Smith been a woman who at one point also fought for her man knew how strong that fire could make her.

Smith took a look at her son a saw the damage she had inflicted on him, while she still wanted to punch him some more she also knew that nothing good would come out of it, her ire was still there but it was now just a turning into cinders. "Tch, fine! But ah am not done with ya just yet boy! And you lass, we have a lot to talk about don we?".

"Yes Ms Apple, we do".

"Girls, please fetch the first aid box from the kitchen and give it to Bright, after that to to your room". Smith commanded.

"Yes Granny!". The two girls responded in unison and quickly went to do as they were told.

"So what is it?". Asked Luna as they went into the house.

"What is what?".

"What's Pear Butter expecting? A letter?". Celestia almost tripped thanks to her sister's question.

"Sister? You really don't know?". Asked Celestia as the girls got into the kitchen, Celestia pulled out a chair and Luna jumped on top to reach the cabinet where the first aid box was located.

"Nope". Luna said again as she looked for the target. "Found it!". She jumped down and followed her sister back to Bright Mac.

"And you don't have the slightest idea?".

"I think they are ordering a baby, you know, like our parents did with us".

"Ordering? Like... by mail?".

"What? No Tia! Online!". Before Celestia could correct her sister and wonder further what kind of education her little sister was receiving the girls arrived where Bright Mac was seating now.

Luna handed the box to Bright who spat some blood at the side. "Thanks ya two". After opening the box Bright started his treatment by first desinfecting his lip followed by applying a small band-aid over the cut, meanwhile Celestia was nervously watching, after a while Luna spoke first.

"I'm sorry Bright, it's my fault".

"No, it is mine, ah am the one who Granny heard talking, Luna kept her promise".

"Sister!?".

"That's ok ya two, if anythin is mah own fault ah end up like this, should have know better to not break Ma's rules, ah am an idiot".

"Still sorry for been jealous, I... had a little crush on you and I got mad that you didn't noticed". Celestia said with pink cheeks.

"What! Ya did? Well geez ah am honored Celestia but...".

"I know, you like Pear Butter".

"Well yeah but, ah see ya two more like lil sisters and friends, sorry Celestia".

"That's ok, it hurts but its better now".

A moment of silence stretched before Luna broke it. " So where are Granny and Pear Butter?".

"They're talkin in private and don worry, Ma promised to not harm her before they left, anyway, ah ll wait for them here, ya should head out for yer room before Ma comes back". Then girls wanted to ask more questions but the promise of punishment by Granny was to heavy to disobey.

A few minutes later the girls were in their room, Celestia doing her hair while Luna was on her bed with her head dangling from the edge and her feet kicking the air.

"So?".

"Excuse me?".

"About the baby, how do you make one?". Asked Luna very curious right where Celestia was brushing the tips of her hair causing the older sister to pull a little to hard, her comb came out with a few strands of pink and teal colored hair.

With a sigh Celestia answered. "Well, um when a man and a woma-".

"No no, I know that part already, what I want to know is how to make a baby".

"Why are you so curious sister?". Luna stopped her air kicks and seated straight with a sad expression.

"I... I thought that maybe if we have a baby then I wouldn't be lonely when father come and take you back". A few tears appeared in Luna's face and Celestia sat next to her hugging her.

"Oh Lulu, why wouldn't father take you with us? He loves you as do I, never forget that".

"You mean it?". Celestia rolled her eyes and did a classic 'shake and spit' Apple style that got giggles out of her sister.

"Girls! Ya better not been spittin inside mah house!". Smith angry yell could be heard all the way from the kitchen meaning she was back from her talk with Pear Butter.

Luna ran to the door leaving Celestia behind. "It was Tia Granny!". Luna turned to her sister with a grin in her face.

"Why you!". Celestia ran after her laughing and promising belly tickles once she catch her.

END OF CHAPTER.

Author's Note:

Finally I'm out of the hospital! But I still have to come back for some therapy sessions, a huge thanks to the guys in the Herman Memorial, specially to Nurse Kendra Sanchez and Dr Peters who put up with my whining and crying, still have to take it easy so the chapters will come slowly. Anyway thanks for reading and I hope that this chapter catch some attention.

Next Chapters.

1) PokePon Chapter 2.
2) Fruits of love chapter 22.
3) Fruits of love chapter 23.
4) Empress of the night Childhood Years chapter 4.