• Published 6th Apr 2019
  • 932 Views, 6 Comments

Life Without Parents - CAPTAIN YOSHI HD



Flurry Heart no longer has parents.

  • ...
7
 6
 932

A Sad Life

It's been a very sad life for me since my parents had died. They died when I was an energetic baby alicorn full of enthusiasm back in the day. I was happy when I was around them, sure my Aunt Twilight Sparkle is my favorite to be around, but I still loved them. But, now that they're gone, all that excitement left me forever. Also, there was nopony to rule the Crystal Empire, my home.

The day my parents died was a very stormy and windy day. A huge tornado was heading towards my area, and my parents had to get all the villagers into the castle. I was kept with my aunt and the two rulers of Equestria, Celestia and Luna, my parents didn't want me out there to be sucked in by the disastrous wind storm, so the three princesses promised them to keep me safe. I watched them, worried, as they told each and every villager to get in the castle.

The last villager finally came in the castle. My parents were running, trying to reach the castle. I bit my lower lip, hoping that they would make it. But, it was too late, they were already sucked into tornado. I let out a cry of panic and reached out a hoof to them as they disappeared into the dust the tornado was collecting. Both Celestia and Luna used their magic to set up a force field around the castle, so that way the castle doesn't get disconnected from the ground.

It's been ten minutes since the tornado's been going on and it finally ended. The force field was taken down and the villagers scattered to and fro, looking for my parents to see if they're okay. None of them were found, which means they have died while they were flying around in the tornado. I was so devastated, that I buried my face into my aunt's shoulder and sobbed uncontrollably.

The princesses, excluding my mom, made an agreement that it would be best if I move in with my Aunt Twilight and be with her for the rest of my life. She had to pack everything that is mine, including my Whammy, the toy they got me, and take me on the next train to Ponyville. It would be a while for somepony to become the new ruler of the home that I'm leaving permanently.

It's been ten years now, and my sadness has lasted inside me ever since. I've been hanging on to my Whammy to keep my connection with my parents. My Aunt Twilight assigned me to Cheerilee's school while one of her friends, Rarity was foal sitting me. When she got home, she told me about it and said that I'll have a great time there, I'll make new friends and learn new things. I wasn't sure if I'll enjoy a bit of it, but my aunt told to try.

My first day of school has came, when I approached the school, the teacher standing at the front was nice to me. She told me her name and allowed me to enter the classroom. I even showed her my Whammy. And as I entered, the fillies and colts were sitting at their desks doing their work. Then, all of a sudden, these two fillies looked up to see me and gave me a glare that made me wince. The filly on the right had a bright red coat of fur, a maroon mane, and a shiny red cherry for a cutie mark. The filly on the left had a yellow coat of fur, a white mane, and a sunflower for a cutie mark. As I was walking to my assigned seat, my hooves were shaking with nervousness and those two fillies had their glaring eyes glued on me. I had a feeling something bad was going to happen on my first day, but all I had to do was suck it up.

During recess, I was playing in the sandbox with my Whammy, until those fillies that had glaring eyes on me approached... Still with their glaring eyes. They kept insulting me about my wings and horn, saying that I don't deserve them. They also told me that I'll never be able to get my cutie mark, because I'm different from other ponies. And worst of all, they even took my Whammy away from me. I tried to get it back from them, but they told me whenever I try to get it back from them, they have eaten by the Timberwolves in the Everfree Forest. Then, they bounded away.

I knew it. I knew something like that was going to happen. I wanted to be tough, but I couldn't. And those fillies are probably right about me, I am different from other ponies, because I'm an alicorn. When I was a baby, my mom told me that alicorns are really special ponies, because they can rule the world in their power. I was so excited when I learned that, but I was wrong.

Feeling miserable, I ran away into the fields, crying. I thought I didn't deserve to be around other ponies. If those bullies want me to be eaten by Timberwolves, then they're wish will granted if that happens.

As all the other fillies and colts came into the classroom, the teacher noticed that I was missing. She then told the kids to go look for me, she joined along with them. She walked farther into the field until she heard me crying behind a tree. She walked over to the back of the tree and found me curled up in a ball, sobbing.

Since the teacher found me, I not thought it was a good idea to suck it up and tell her what happened at recess. After I told her the whole story, she got mad and took back to the school. She spotted the two mean fillies with anger, she even saw my Whammy on the red filly's back. She stormed over to them and confronted them. She forced them to return my Whammy back to me. She then gave those bullies a three-day suspension and had their parents to come pick them up. Luckily, they moved to Manehatten before their suspension would be over.

As my aunt came to pick me up, she was told by the teacher that I was being bullied and had my Whammy taken away. She felt sorry for me. After they finished talking, my aunt took me home. And when we got home, we sat together on the couch, my aunt wanted to give me comfort after what happened at school.

The next day when I came to school on my second day, the fillies and colts were approaching me with sympathy. They told me that the teacher told them about the time I lost my parents. As for a change, they were all giving love and kindness to me, and they made sure I'll have the best time at school. I was glad that I had my first friends be there for me. Twilight felt prouder than ever. And I knew that my parents would be very proud of me.

Even if I had to tell them one last thing. "I love you... And I miss you so much."

Comments ( 5 )

Such a sad story for Flurry Heart, I felt my Heart was going to break, no child should ever lose their parents like that.

Despite it being a sad story, I love it!

I'm not crying. YOU'RE CRYING! I love it by the way.

Login or register to comment