• Published 29th Mar 2019
  • 5,687 Views, 91 Comments

Temporal Disequilibrium - Wild Wire



What if you had the ability to control time? So much so that you're basically able to do anything? My answer, is make some friends! Now if only everypony wasn't afraid of me.

  • ...
9
 91
 5,687

Chapter 11: The Night Princess Gets Pranked

"Daniel? Daniel where are you?" I asked, trying to find him in the hive the day after. I entered the room that was given to him, but it was completely empty, aside from a yellow sticky note. I don't know where he got the sticky note from, but he was probably thinking with portals. Lifting up the note, I read it's contents.

"Your game ends."

Immediately, a translucent box surrounds me, the walls distorting like water and shining white with power. I didn't even stop to think why this looked familiar, I could be in danger. Daniel could be in danger! I hear a familiar noise behind me, but when I turn and don't see anything I start to freak out a bit.

"And so here I am! Making attention to myself like an elephant in a room!"

I instantly knew what was going on.

"Daniel, cut it out, I know your impressions."

"Damn." With another familiar noise, Daniel spins into view... wait...

"Did you just-?"

"Yep! I got a few of Dimentio's powers, including but probably not limited to, invisibility, teleporting, and the box trap thing he does!" He exclaimed, very clearly enjoying himself.

"But I thought you couldn't teleport?" I ask, remembering the test from before.

"That was just because I was thinking about it wrong, I was trying to erase the time it takes to travel the distance, instead of just folding space to close the distance." He explained. That makes sense- WAIT, IDEA TIME.

"Do you remember that one room in Castle Bleck?" I asked, thinking of how amazing this'll be. Daniel's eyes lit up.

"Yesss."

"If you can recreate that, then I think I finally know a prank for Princess Luna."


Luna had just awoke for another meeting to figure out how to contact Turner. They had been unable to trace his location after he left the Everfree forest, so they must be in a location that's either too far away or blocks magic, maybe even both.

Walking down the hall, Luna stops at a mirror that definitely wasn't there last time she walked here, and when she looked into it, she couldn't see her own reflection. Almost like it was a window to another, identical hallway. Curious, she scanned it for any dangerous magic, but didn't detect any. She deemed it more important to investigate this strange occurrence than go to the meeting just yet.

Walking up to the mirror, she placed her hoof on it- no, it went through it. Luna proceeded to walk through the mirror-like hole in the wall, and stopped when she found herself in a different hallway.

"CHARGE!" An unfamiliar voice shouted.

Luna went into defense mode and ran backwards as fast as she can back through the mirror when she heard the castle rumbling. Out of the mirror hall, hundreds of the same looking human started to pool out, like water does through a hole in the side of a bucket.

Luna continued to run backwards until she hit the wall behind her, and even more humans poured in front of her, all shouting completely different things, drowning each other out with their own noise. She found that she was unable to move in her shock. Then they all stopped.

When Luna blinked, there was no mirror, and no humans. She was back to walking down the hall that held the mirror, but there was no mirror. She did heard two voices laughing though, The unfamiliar one that yelled, and Turner.

It finally hit her exactly what had just happened.

"Turner Youth! How dare thou prank us!"

"Sorry! Sorry, it was just too good to pass up, and you should have seen this coming! I pranked the other two princesses after all!" I say, me and Daniel walking around the corner.

"We-! You-! Agh! Thou are right!" Luna somewhat fumed, but I'm sure she'll look back on this tonight and laugh.

"Anyways, this here is my best friend, Daniel Lake. He arrived, like, yesterday, and he has space powers."

"Hello." Daniel lazily waved.

"Charmed." Luna deadpanned.

"Well, now that introductions are done, what are you doing?" I ask Luna as she begins to walk down the hall.

"We are going to a meeting to discuss about you." She answered.

"Oh really? Why?" Daniel asked, just as confused as me.

"Because we have no way of contacting Turner, should we need him."

"Well, I've seen the future, remember? At no point do you guys need my help, because I wasn't there when I saw everything." I try to explain.

"And how far into the future did you see?" Luna asked, pointing at me.

"Pretty far, but there wasn't any specific dates."

"Well, you should give us a way to contact you, even if we don't need you to arrive." Luna said, stopping at a door in the castle hallway. "And we are here."

"So what you're saying is, you WANT me to be here? Wow, a bunch of princesses want to hang out with me! And here I thought my ego couldn't get any bigger!" I laugh as Luna opens the door and walks in. Me and Daniel walk in as well.

"Oh? Who is this?" Celestia asks as we both walk in. Seems like Cadence isn't here this time, or she's just late.

"Daniel Lake, nice to meet you." Daniel said this time, waving once again.


After a long meeting about Daniel and how they could possibly contact me when needed, I decided to take a walk inside the forest. It was a casual stroll with no goal in mind, just to clear my head a bit.

I have everything I wanted. I have cool powers, I live in Equestria, I can pull large pranks with basically no repercussions, and I have my best friend with me. What more could I possibly want?

I couldn't really figure out why I felt like I was missing something. Maybe I should ask Claire? She eats emotions after all, maybe she could help me figure out mine.

Comments ( 17 )

Wish the chapters were longer

I hope the next chapter is close by😁🤘

9768994
Unfortunately it seems to be on hiatus

Is someone else going to show up that controls Antimatter?

What even is this?

10069893
Honestly even I don't know.

DF
DF #8 · Feb 9th, 2020 · · ·

This story, I like it.

*throws chapter to the floor*

ANOTHER!

Honestly? It might be a wish fulfillment crazy crackfic but damn it all if it isn’t good and leaving me in stitches with each chapter!

Continue my friend for you have gained another reader, follower and friend!

This NEEDS to continue! It's hilarious!!

Please continue this fic really soon now!^_^

10069893
wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff

10070196
Are ya gonna do more, I find this interesting, especially given my profile pic

I honestly feel like there should be more if not for plot sake then for having more time knowing Daniel

Se puede adoptar la historia para continuar la o al menos la Idea de esta?

And another good relaxing story about just haven't fun and the power to do it gets canceled. This was a good story sorry to see it's dead.

Login or register to comment