• Published 10th Sep 2019
  • 2,063 Views, 53 Comments

Equestria AquaGirls - AmethystMajesty25



The Ninja Turtles and Rainbooms joins forces with Aquaman to search the lost trident of Atlan and dethrone King Orm.

  • ...
4
 53
 2,063

Attack on the Surface World

On a beautiful evening at Amnesty Bay, a portal opened from the docks. The Rainbooms, Ninja Turtles, Casey, and April stepped out.

“Alright. We made it.” Leo informed.

“Well, that was quick.” Raph added.

Sunset and the girls looked around to find out where they are, but they are not familiar with the scene of the town.

“Wait a minute, this isn’t Gotham City. What kind of town is this?”

Donnie looked at the map from his phone, “According to my map, we are at Amnesty Bay.”

“Amnesty Bay?! Why are we here then?” Rainbow Dash asked.

“Don’t know, but the battery of Donnie’s Portal Projector must’ve died out. So... we’re stuck in here.” Mikey answered.

Donnie looked at the battery and Mikey’s correct.

“How did I not see that. I should’ve charged it before we left.” He looked at his brother, “Mikey, how did you know that the battery died out?”

“Well...”


One week ago

Mikey has been playing around with the Portal Projector, doing some shenanigans, and took pictures from other dimensions wherever he goes.


“And that’s the end of my story.” Mikey explained.

“I told you this before. Do not to mess with my stuff and... “ Donnie looked back at Mikey, but he ran away.

Donnie chased him down, “Hey! Get back here! I ain’t done with you yet, Mikey!”

Meanwhile, Leo and Twilight was patrolling around the town from the rooftops.

“Any danger around here?” Leo asked.

“Nope, but I found something very interesting that you might want to see.”

Leo came by and they both saw a young woman with red hair and a green wetsuit emerging out of the water, approaching a bearded man with long blonde hair and a trench coat.

“Woah. Who’s that?” Leo whispered.

“No clue, but let’s listen to what they got to say first.” Twilight informed him.

They both spied on them and listened to their conversations without getting caught.

“I’ve been looking for you.” The woman informed him.

“Oh no, no, no...” the bearded man rejected.

The woman begged, “I need you to come with me to Atlantis.”

However, the bearded man responded, “Listen, I’m gonna tell you the same thing that I told that rusty starfish, Vulko. Except nicer, because you're my wife. No thank you.”

The woman reasoned, “You helped the Justice League before and saved Atlantis.”

“That had nothing to do with Atlantis.”

“Your half-brother, King Orm, is about to declare war upon the surface world. Billions will die. Your people and mine.” She said as the bearded man stopped and listened. “We need to stop him before our family is destroyed.”

He closed the door of his truck and asked, “And how do you propose we do that?”

“You are the firstborn son of Queen Atlanna. The throne is yours by birthright. The only way to stop this war and save both worlds, is for you to take your place as king again. I couldn't bear seeing you so depressed like this after your defeat against your brother for the crown. You even left your own son.”

The bearded man laughed as if this was some kind of joke until he got serious and confronted his wife. “You think if I just show up, Orm’s gonna give up the throne? I’m the hybrid son of the queen your people executed. Trust me. I am no king.”

“I agree,” She said.

“That’s awesome. Cool.”

Before he was ready to leave, the lady had something else to say first.

“But, Vulko seems to believe in you for some reason, and that’s why I’m here. Vulko has learned the location of the Lost Trident of Atlan.”

He bluffed, “Ooh, fairy tales. It’s a myth.”

“It’s not a myth. With the Sacred Trident, the people will listen to you. You can then claim your birthright and dethrone Orm.”

He approached her, “My birthright? It died with my mother along with my defeat. But I promise you this. If Orm attacks, I will treat him exactly the same way your people treated her... with no mercy.”

The half-breed walked away and drove his dad’s truck to go home. The woman was upset that he didn’t listen to her. So, she swam away to find another way to convince the half-breed to join her.

As the coast was clear, Leo and Twilight got up and felt surprised as ever.

“Atlantis is real?! I thought that city was just a myth.” Twilight informed Leo.

“I know. But if she’s right that this “Orm” is planning an attack on the surface, we gotta help this guy and stop his brother from destroying the world.”

“Agreed. Let’s go find our friends and follow the half-breed.”

“Right.” Leo answered.


Somewhere in the North Sea, a pirate was sitting on the surface of his submarine, feeling stranded and frustrated after losing his father. The commandos submerged from underwater and walked towards the pirate. One of the commandos projected a hologram of Orm Marius, Arthur’s brother and King of Atlantis, to speak with him.

“That submarine was barely operational, but it served its purpose, David Kane.” He said, meaning that he and the pirate orchestrated the attack on the Council of the Kings.

“One of your kind intervened.” David said, referring to his brother.

“He is not one of us.”

David angrily informed Orm, “He killed my father.”

“Our transaction has ended.”

The commando gave him a bag full of doubloons as his reward.

“Keep the money. I want Aquaman.”

The commandos left and so does the Atlantean warship. David Kane was now feeling more vengeful than ever, waiting to get his revenge on Aquaman.


As the clock struck midnight, The Ninja Turtles, Casey, April, Spike, and the Rainbooms were following the half-breed by using the Shell Raiser and the Party Wagon.

“Are you sure this guy you’re talking about is half-Atlantean?” Rainbow asked.

“I’m positively sure, Rainbow. We gotta help him.”

Suddenly, a huge flock of seagulls screeched around the skies. They were all flying away from something. Something ominous was coming in their way.

Fluttershy said, “Look at all of these seagulls. They’re scared.”

“What makes you say that, darling?” Rarity asked.

Pinkie answered, looking through the window, “I think the reason why it's happening is that a huge tidal wave is coming straight towards us.”

“Tidal wave?”

Everyone looked at their windows and saw a huge, ominous tidal wave that is heading straight towards them.

The Rainbooms, Ninja Turtles, and Allies gasped in fear as they saw it.

The half-breed stepped on it and drove the truck as fast as he can, leaving the other two vehicles behind him.

“Oh dear.” Fluttershy said, feeling scared already. Spike was even scared as well and Fluttershy held on to him.

“Step on it, AJ!” Rainbow yelled!

“Ah’m going as fast as I can, Dash. Quit complainin'!”

The Party Wagon drove as fast it can once she stepped on the gas pedal.

From the Shell Raiser, Donnie commented, “This looks very bad.”

“You think?! Floor it, Leo!” Raph ordered.

WIth no time to reply, Leo stepped on the gas pedal to catch up to them.

The huge wave got closer and closer until they all get swallowed up. Everyone was trying to do whatever they can to survive this outcome.

The half-breed got hit by a telephone line, separating him from his dad in the truck. He got off of it, but he was too far away to find his dad.

He called out to him, “Dad!”

He swam as fast as he can to find his father. It was too crowded and deep with the debris in his way.

“Dad!”

Meanwhile, the Rainbooms got out of the waters and flew up in the air by using their magic powers. The Turtles did the same and used their magical powers from their medallions. Luckily, the girls managed to save Spike while the Turtles pulled April and Casey out of their vehicle.

As the half-breed was still in the water looking for his father, he saw something unusual and went to check it out. He jumped out of the water and looked around to see the waters being manipulated by someone. It turned out to be the same woman from before as she cleared up all the waters from the destruction that has caused to the surface. The half-breed was reluctant that he was saved by that woman, but she’s looking at the truck where his dad was held.

The half-breed turned around to see his dad, Thomas, still inside the truck. “Dad!”

He rushed towards it and pulled the door open with his super strength and dragged his body to the ground. “Pops!”

The woman deactivates her powers as she sees the half-breed trying to save his dad’s life.

“Come on, Pops. Come on! He’s not breathing.”

She rushed towards him and stepped him aside to help, “Move! Let me help.”

The Atlantean woman used her powers to suck up all the water that’s inside Thomas’s body.

The Rainbooms and Turtles landed on the ground safely and transformed back into their normal forms and saw the woman using her powers.

“Woah! Her power’s incredible. I’ve never seen anyone doing that before.” Twilight cheered, surveying the scene.

Once the woman sucked up all the water, Thomas woke up and coughed up some water. The half-breed helped him sit up. “Come on.”

Thomas took his time to breath as the half-breed sighs in relief and hugs him.

“I don’t even know your name.” He told her.

“It’s Princess Y’Mera Xebella Challa.” But then she shortened her name, “But you can call me Mera.”

“Thank you, Mera.”

The Rainbooms and Ninja Turtles approached them.

“Um, excuse me?” Twilight asked.

Mera and the half-breed looked at them. She stood up and stopped them, “Halt! Who are you, surface-dwellers?”

“My name’s Twilight Sparkle. And these are my friends. Sunset Shimmer, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, and Fluttershy. We’re the...”

The half-breed interrupted her, “Yeah, yeah. I know who you are. You girls are the Rainbooms and as for you turtles, you call yourselves the Ninja Turtles. Batman told me about you guys. What are you doing out here?”

“Well Mr. Half-breed, we want to say..”

The half-breed cut Leo off, “It’s Arthur. Arthur Curry.”

Leo said, “Well Arthur, my friends and I want to help you. I understand that you don’t trust us, but I assure you we are not a threat to your kind.”

Mera wasn’t convinced by the Leo’s words, but then everyone looked at the aftermath that’s way across from them. Arthur helped his father to stand up and looked at the destruction that was caused by his brother.

“Dear God.” Thomas said.

“Oh my.” Fluttershy added, covering her mouth.

“This was Orm’s doing. The worst is yet to come.” Mera informed them.

Everyone was already exhausted from what transpired earlier. Now, they’re ready to dive into Atlantis and fight back against Orm.