• Published 30th Mar 2019
  • 695 Views, 10 Comments

mlp in a nutshell - KamikazeKawaii

  • ...
2
 10
 695

season 1

Author's Note:

With the Last Season coming soon and me being to tired to write an actual story I thought I’d write a story about the entirety of MLP in a nutshell. Yay

mlp season 1 in a nutshell

episode 1: "Friendship Is Magic" (Part 1)

So once there was this rad pony country called Ekkwestwia and there were these 2 pony Princess sisters that ruled over it with magic. They were called Princess Celeryestia and Princess Lula. And it was all cool and stuff. Until one day Lula was like:

“Gimme some more power maaaaan.” Lula said.

Princess Celeryestia thought for a bit and she was like: “Nah.”

so then she banished her sister to the moon immediately with no other thought for the thousands of other solutions she could of used to safely and securely save her sister even though Lula could have been given mental treatment and been saved; and also not banished to the moon. but who cares

So um Lula is now stuck on the moon for like 200,000,000,000,000,000 years like Della Duck and she can’t leave.

So after like 199,999,999,999,999,999.9 years we’re introduced to Spilight Twarkle and she reminds me of the almost stereotypical smart kid you encountered once in high school.

She doesn’t hang out with her friends so she can look at some books in a massive library that I have no clue how or why she has it. oH I KnOW swo she can look BOOOOOOOOKKKKSS!!!

Spilght got in one little book and Princess Celeryestia got scared. She said “Your moving to make some friends in Bel Air..... I mean VonyPille.”

Because she’s an antisocial jerk.

don’t @ me there’s literally an entire episode dedicated to the concept of the fact that Spilight basically was an asshole back then.

So she goes to VonyPille and she meets Baniwod Rash, Paple Jack, Shutter Fly, Tiraty, And Kinpie Die. She kind of hates them. Wow.

So then it’s time for the Dummer Dum Festival and then Lula comes back but she’s like the uhh evil Lula so she’s now Mightnare Noom. Wow.


episode 2: “Friendship is Magic” (Part 2)

So uhh Mightnare Noom is baddy guy person so they all run into a really dangerous forest because Spilight read a book about Hellements of Armohny.

Then Spilight and the other guys turn out to have good connections to each other.. (sniff) and they find out.. (sniff) Friendship is Magic and... (sniff, tears) and then they save Lula and she gets... (sniff) redeemed and her sister forgives her and (sniff) AUAAHUAGUABYAFYAFYAGYAGAYGYAVAYVAYGAYGUHVVYBINI!!

This show has too much heart to spoof. (sniff) I hope it keeps the same tone through.


episode 3! (Clears throat) I present to you: “The Ticket Master”...

Oh.
OH.
OH!!
OH!?
NO!

(Sighs)

I’m sorry I can’t stand this episode. Fine. Here it is.

Twilight must choose who to give one of her two tickets to the Grand Galloping Gala. Despite their attempts, her friends aren't helping her decide.

Okay? I copied the IMBD summary. I don’t want to watch this again.


episode 4: “Applebuck Season”

Paple Jack is a workaholic.


episode 5: “Griffon the Brush Off”

Banidow Rash associates with terrible people/Griffons that are really annoying. Dilga hates everyone an entire she abandons her only friend. Wow.


episode 6: “Boast Busters”

I hate this episode. Trixie basically used to be the worst and no matter how hard you think otherwise, she almost destroyed VonyPille.


episode 7: “Dragonshy”

No one realised up until this point that Shutter Fly is a badass. She basically just told a dragon off and it cried. So I have a fan theory.
All dragons are children.


episode 8: “Look Before You Sleep”

Paple Jack and Tiraty used to hate each other until they spent a night in a tree with each other.


episode 9: “Bridle Gossip”

Ponies are racist to Zebras until they realise that all races are equal. Hasbro didn’t need to teach kids not to be racist.


episode 10: “Swarm of the Century”

The Cuter they are, the more property damage they cause. This episode convinced kids that bugs are really harmful.

(Probably somewhere): “Die evil bee! Stop touching that flower!”


episode 11: “Winter Wrap Up”

Winter Wrap Up! Winter Wrap Up!

'Cause tomorrow spring is here

Winter Wrap Up! Winter Wrap Up!

'Cause tomorrow spring is here

'Cause tomorrow spring is here!

Best episode. Ever. That song is so catchy!


episode 12: “Call Of The Cutie”

Blaple Poom gets bullied then forms a group.


episode 13: “Fall Weather Friends”

Baniwod Rash and Paple Jack see who is more athletic than the other. I still don’t know which one of them that is.


episode 14: “Feeling Pinkie Keen”

Kinpie Die has spider sense...








Think about that for a moment.


episode 15: “Sonic Rainboom”

Baniwod Rash needs to win a race so what she does is she becomes:

“A shooting star leaping through the sky,
Like a tiger,
Defying the laws of Gravity!
I’m a racing car,
Passing by,
Like Lady Godiva!
I’m gonna go, go, go,
There’s no stopping me!
I’m burning through the sky,
Yeah!
200 degrees that’s why they call me Mr Fahrenheit!
I’m travelling at the speed of light!
I wanna make a super sonic man outta you.”

I couldn’t help myself.


episode numero 16: “Stare Master”

Some children go for a sleep over at ShutterFly’s house and they wander away and almost basically get murdered by a chicken/Medusa. Until they don’t get murdered because ShutterFly is there.

So ShutterFly is a badass moving on.


episode 17: “The Show Stoppers”

So basically for a talent show the Cutie Mark Crusaders create a band and they really suck. Here’s basically how they sound covering a Queen song.

Yeah. Not good.


Time for a lightning round.

episode 18: “A Dog and Pony Show”

Tiraty gets kidnapped by some underground dogs who like eating rocks.


episode 19: “Green Isn’t Your Colour”

The Ekkwestwian Media is a manipulative and shady business.


episode 20: “Over a Barrel”

In Ekkwestwia there is a clear hierarchy and ponies are at the top.


episode 21: “A Bird in the Hoof”

Phoenixes suck.


episode 22: “The Cutie Mark Chronicles”

Cool lore and curious children. That’s pretty much it.


episode 23: “Owls Well That Ends Well”

I hope Spilight never has children.


episode 24: “Party Of One”

Pinkie Pie has split personality disorder.


And finally. I present to you.

episode 25: “The Best Night Ever”

Yes! Everyone’s favourite episode. Right? No? Oh. Okay.

So basically The Best Night Ever is an ironic title because literally everything goes wrong. I don’t know what to do with this one. It’s a tie in to The Ticket Master so everyone goes to the Gralloping Gandellr and it’s not as good as they thought it would be. So yeah. Like it or dislike it, I’m giving this episode a rating.

100/5 kamikaze points.

So that’s it. I might do season 2. Don’t count on it.

Comments ( 9 )

The comedic relief makes up for the lack of grammer.

PLEASE DO SEASON 2

9537190
Haha Round Trip! :rainbowlaugh:

i have no idea on what the hell i just read, but in truth i don't even know what i should be feeling :derpyderp2:
any ideas

XD 🤣
This is great keep it up

9537355
I have no idea what I wrote to be honest

Yo. This saves me from going through S1 again to relearn shit.

Keep this up my guy, this is gonna help with my story writing.

Dudee, like. Next Update when?

I wish you could finish this fic, is quite the nice silly Little read

Login or register to comment