• Published 18th Mar 2019
  • 639 Views, 14 Comments

Judo Flip (Clop Clop Clop) - bignastyshrek



What starts with a villain from Huey and Riley's world coming to Equestria to wreak havoc leads to an change neither Earth nor Equestria will ever forget.

  • ...
5
 14
 639

A Day with Pinkie

“Moooorning!” An excited, high pitched voice is the first thing the two boys hear in their dorms. “I’m Pinkie Pie and I’ll be hanging out with you two today!” She is clearly very excited to do her introductions with the boys.

Riley covers his ears with a pillow. “Damn! Is it time to get up already?”

Huey yawns as he gets out of bed. “Well, it is already 8:00 AM. We should probably get ready.”

“Oooh, you’re going to have so much fun today! We’re going to learn all about laughter! That’s my favorite Element of Harmony. I’ve also prepared a great breakfast for you both!” Pinkie giddily bounces around, leading the two to the breakfast table where there lie tons of delicious foods. There are pancakes, biscuits, waffles, whatever these boys desire.

“Oh, for real?!” Riley is in disbelief as he makes a tall plate of tasty food.

“That’s… very kind of you, Pinkie.” Huey says stoically as he begins to get his food.

“Heehee! Anytime. I just love seeing my friends smile!” Pinkie adds as she smiles big. “And after we’re done, we’re going to play some games, and then we can work on parties, and then-“

“We get it, Pinkie. Just let us eat for now!” Riley says sternly, staring at Pinkie.

“Oh, fiiiine.” She smiles and also grabs herself a nice plate of food while the boys eat.

After everyone is through with their breakfast, Pinkie gets excited again. “Okay, boys! Now it’s time for your lessons today! What should we do first?”

“Ooh! Ooh!” Riley chimes in. “Can we play some games? I’m already pretty good at games. I don’t know how well Huey will do at that, though. He sucks.”

“Riley, I beat you eighteen games out of twenty last time we played NBA 2K.”

“Nigga! Did I ask you? You always have to stick your nose into every single damn thing.”

“Boys! Boys! Calm down!” Pinkie Pie adds, sticking herself between the two, and hugging them to her. “We can start with games, but I want you both to play nicely!”

“Let go of me, Pinkie!” Riley shouts, struggling to get out of the hug. She lets him go.

“Okay, now let’s go play some games!” Pinkie says as she leads the boys to a park. “We’re going to start with buckball!”

“Buckball…” Huey says to himself. “I’ve never heard of that. How do you play?”

“Well, it’s easy! Each team has an earth pony, a unicorn, and a pegasus. The earth ponies have to try to get the ball into the basket that their teams’ unicorn will control, while the other teams’ pegasus will try to block the ball. First to five wins. Got all that?” Pinkie explains. “Since you can’t fly or use magic, you will play on opposing teams as earth ponies. And we’ll also let you pick teams!”

“Oh, sweet! Imma team captain!” Riley says excitedly. “Who do we have to choose from?”

“Gooood question! Well, we were only able to 2 pegasi and 2 unicorns on such short notice. Here they are!” Pinkie signals to a field, where stands Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Twilight Sparkle, and Rarity.

“Oh! Oh! Rarity, you’re the one who finna make me that outfit! I want you on my team!” Riley shouts as he points over to Rarity.

“Very well.” Rarity smiles and walks next to Riley.

“That means Huey will have Twilight on his team. Now, since Riley chose the unicorn first, Huey has first choice for pegasus.”

Huey looks at both Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy. Rainbow Dash is sweating profusely with an expectant face, really wanting to be on Huey’s team.

“I’ll take Rainbow Dash-”

“Yesss!!!” She flies a few loops in the air, getting her competitive spirit up. “You’re going down, Riley!”

“Fine, I didn’t even want you on my team. By the way, you gay as hell.”

“What did you say?” Rainbow Dash gets angry and flies up in Riley’s face. “You’re gonna pay for that! I’m gonna beat you so hard you’re going to wish you never came here!”

“Fine! Damn!” Riley says as he walks over to his team of Rarity and Fluttershy, leaving Huey with Twilight and Rainbow Dash.

“Oookay… well, let’s begin!” Both teams take their place, Huey and Riley both in the middle. Pinkie Pie blows a whistle then tosses a ball at the middle, where Riley grabs it first.

“Take that!” He says as he tosses it into Rarity’s goal, but Rainbow blocks it and tosses it to Huey, who grabs it and skillfully throws a curveball around Fluttershy and into Twilight’s goal, scoring a point.

“Damn! You cheated, Huey!” Riley says again, bickering with a sore loser attitude.

“It’s not my fault I actually practice sports.” Huey responds, emotionless. However, out in the distance, a klutzy draconequus notices the group of ponies and humans playing. He teleports over to them.

“Whoa, there! Are you guys playing sports?” He asks, placing himself between Huey and Riley.

“Discord!” Twilight groans. “What are you doing here?”

“Well, I was just in town, and I saw my friends here! I thought I’d drop in and say hi and-“ He sees the two humans. “Oooh! Who are your new friends?” He picks them up, one in each hand.

“This is Huey and Riley, and don’t even think about hurting them!” Twilight continues.

“Why, me? Hahaha, I wouldn’t dream of it!” He turns over to Riley. “So, you’re not ponies, I can see. You must be from another dimension. Do the folks in your dimension dress like this?” As he says that, he sets the boys down and snaps his fingers, dressing himself up in traditional “gangsta swag”, with a gold chain, beanie, and platinum teeth.

“Unfortunately, yes.” Huey says, looking over to Riley, who is ecstatic.

“Whoa! Discord, how’d you know that!”

“I tend to dabble in the customs of other dimensions. Hey, wanna see something coooool?” He snaps his fingers again and dresses Riley up in some designer brand Gucci clothes.

“Nigga, I like your style.” Riley smiles at Discord, laughing a little. “What else can you do?”

“Oh, maybe something like- hey, what’s that?” Discord points behind Riley.

“Huh?” Riley turns around, only to see a golden statue of himself. “Whoa! You are awesome, Discord!”

“Hahaha, I’m glad you like it. Now Huey, what’s your deal? Why are you upset? Maybe you should turn that frown upside down.” He snaps his fingers and forces a smile on Huey’s face with Chaos magic. However, it doesn’t stay that way for long, and Huey returns to his stoic look again.

“What the heck, Discord?” Huey says, getting up in Discord’s face. “What was that for?”

“Oh, you’re no fun.” Discord says as he trips Huey with his tail. “Oops!”

Huey sighs and gets up, walking away from everyone else.

“Hey, where’s he going?” Discord calls out. “I just wanted to have fun.”

“I’ll go check on him.” Pinkie Pie says as she hops around, looking for him. She eventually finds Huey, sitting calmly on a tree trunk reading a book.

“Huey, what’s wrong?” Pinkie says, sitting down with him.

“I need to calm down after that… encounter.” Huey says, turning a page.

“You’re just reading? You don’t want to do anything fun?” She asks, confused.

“Pinkie Pie…” Huey looks at her. “People express their joy in different ways. I get joy out of reading. Riley gets joy out of rapping and competing. And yeah, I don’t smile a lot. Can you understand what I mean, Pinkie?”

Pinkie agrees, remembering how she became friends with Cranky Doodle Donkey. “Yes, I do. And if you just want to read, go ahead and do that!”

“Actually, I have some unfinished business. We never got an outcome on that game.” Huey says, getting up. “Can you take us back to the buckball field?”

“Of course!” Pinkie says, leading Huey back to the field, where they spend the rest of the day playing buckball and having fun.

Eventually, the boys head back to their rooms in the school and get ready to sleep.

“That was pretty fun. I wonder when I’ll see Discord again.” Riley says, smiling as he gets in bed.

“Sure thing, Riley. I wonder who will teach us tomorrow.” Huey says, turning in for the night, thinking about what pony will teach them the next day.

Comments ( 7 )

I wished you'd ponified all the Boondocks characters, but it's your story. Please say you're bringing in the Hateocracy at some point.

9549481
Oh I'll bring them in alright.

9549895
Thanks! Glad you like it!

What's up with the weird title? It looks like words were strung together at random.

9615632
Well, Judo Flip chop chop chop is what they say in the Boondocks theme song, but since it's ponies it's called clop clop clop.

Login or register to comment