• Published 17th Mar 2019
  • 289 Views, 5 Comments

The Midnight Pony - Ponyess



Midnight Sparks is a pony, who slowly gains her freedom, from the plastic that once made up her original body. As she develops, she reaches out to the girl who liberated her, and thus gave her a life.

  • ...
2
 5
 289

Dressing up, For Intimacy

I usually wear white cotton, at night. I don’t have that option here, even if I guess I could have taken these from my wardrobe in the other room. I could, but I do not want to. Not because it would hurt the feelings of Midnight Sparks, but because I enjoy the clothes and garments she has made for me.

I choose to wear the garments she made for me in this room, while I wear my regular cotton clothes in the other room. I am consciously creating a physical barrier, between the two rooms; as if they were different worlds, with different rules.

While Midnight Sparks created this world, for the two of us; she does by no means claim, to own or rule it. She made it for me, for us to be able to be together; on our terms, and explore life and its mysteries together.

If I do not need to go up, to school or any other duty; I can sleep in, if I like to. I still have to go to bed, the same time each night. Maybe this isn’t such a problem now; since I have Midnight with me. I have the room, all to myself; none will open the door, or urge me to go up early.


Of course, Midnight Sparks is waiting for me; as I enter my room, and close the door behind myself. She never leaves my room, or move around; even if I know she could, now. Maybe she is just resting, or sleeping during the day. I have not asked her, yet. Maybe I should.

I do not need to look the door to my room, I know my parents will not open the door or peak into the room. I guess they trust me, enough by now. I am not quite that little a girl now. So long as I am quiet, and do not by any means disturb them, they leave me alone. I have a few toys and books, nothing that will cause ruckus unless I am clumsy. Then again, I am usually tired, at this time of the day.

I turn off the lamp hanging from the ceiling, before I switch on my reading lamp.

“Hiya!” Midnight exclaims, in a hushed voice.

“Hiya!” I respond.

“Our first; genuine sleepover, together!” she exclaims.

“Exciting, isn’t it?” I inquire.

“As a matter of fact; yes, it is!” she responds, giggling.

“I’ll just undress, and we will be going!” I point out.

“Exactly” she points out, still giggling, in excitement.

She is growing into the little girl I am having my first sleepover with, more and more by the minute.

This will be so exciting!” I ponder, grinning.

As I walk over to the wardrobe, and open the door; she walks over to the door, opening the door to our home. She steps in, but leaves the door open for me.

I stand up, looking in, into the space of my wardrobe. All my clothes, just where I had left them.

I start by pulling my shirt up over my head, slipping it into the wash bin. Now I slip my skirt down, before I kick it up and slip it after the shirt into the wash bin.

For a moment, I just stand there and ponder the moment; before I return to the hear and now and starts to undress once more. Now I pull the top up over my head, depositing it onto the pile of clothes. I use my right hand, in order to slip my panties down and kick them up, leaving them on the pile.

I had left the socks on, leaving them for last. Something just makes me prolonging the inevitable. I know I have to slip them off, before I can enter the room. It isn’t that I do not want to enter the room. Just as I could keep these socks on, if I had actually wanted to. In the end, the socks slip off of my feet, before I place them in the wash bin.

There, now I am ready!” I ponder, renewing the grin.

“I’m coming!” I add, letting Midnight know.

Not that I really had to, it is after all our home; not just hers, I am not her guest in that manner of speaking. She did after all create the room for me, so we can share the time together. Not for her, to hide away in privacy.


The door to the closet is closed, as I walk into the room and close the door behind me. Naturally, I am nude.

“Ah, there you are!” she teases me, and I giggle.

“Yeah, I guess I am!” I respond.

“You even closed the door, so we can be alone!” she points out.

“Just the two of us, I will just slip into something more comfortable; before I get back to you!” I point out.

I slip into my room, but do not close the door entirely.

“If she wants to look, then by all means!” I ponder, as I walk over to the wardrobe.

I open the door and scan the interior. Exactly what would be in store for me, to explore with her tonight?

While I am eager to slip into the stockings I wore last time, it would be odd to slip into the stockings first. I take this by the numbers, examining the options before me.

The stockings are still there, I see; good, I do not want to let go of these!” I ponder.

Panties, and top, both in a smooth and glossy black rubber? This does look promising!” I ponder.

I pick up a pair of black panties. The style is consistent, in place of my cotton, I have her rubber. Smooth and glossy seems to be her style. I do not complain, it looks good and feels comfortable.

After a moment, I am stepping right into the panties; pulling them all the way up, only to give them the customary tentative tugs. The highly elastic rubber feel cool, but warms up in a minute.

I pull out the top, looks at the matching garment. Now I am pulling it down; before I give it a few tentative tugs, making it feel as if it had indeed been made for me. Tailor made, as it were.

Either she is a tailor, or her magic makes the garments fit!” I ponder.

Either could be possible, but neither is exclusive.

I lift my right hand up to my chest, slowly exploring the breast. I feel the smooth rubber over the orb.

I lift up my left hand to my crouch, only to find smooth rubber covering the mound. I feel my fingers sliding over the smooth rubber, as if the skin underneath had been as smooth as the rubber. No hint as to what is under.

I pull out a pair of full-length stockings, looking identical to the once I had worn before. The same skin-tone, and the same black border trim. Just like before, these stockings ends with a hooves.

She really knows me, only too well!” I ponder.

I had just extracted the right stocking and lifts up my right foot, slipping it in and pull the stocking all the way up. I afford the stocking a few tentative tugs, in order to make certain it is fitting just right. I lean over to change my weight over from my left foot, over to the right hoof. There is a distinct squeak, but other than that there is no surprise. Once I stand on the right hoof, I repeat the process, soon finding myself standing securely on two hooves.

Just as last time, I love these!” I ponder, squeeing in delight.

I am after all a little girl, what had you been expecting out of me?

“It would be anticlimactic, if I just stopped there? I need something more, just for the fun of it!” I mumble, to myself.

The answer comes to me, in the form of a pair of matching gloves. Full-length, skin tone and highly complimentary gloves, made in the same rubber as the rest of my ensemble.

These are looking promising; very promising, indeed!” I ponder; as I extract the garments, reverently.

I extract the right glove, slipping my hand right in; feeling the smooth, tight rubber slide over my skin as I pull it all the way up. The glove is tight and skin hugging in a very exciting way I had not been expected and could never have been prepared for. I give the glove a few tentative tugs, in order to ascertain the perfect fit, I had been looking forwards to.

“Ooh! This is delightful!” I squee.

Once the right glove is on, I extract the left glove, repeating the process all over in the same spirit.

It is almost, as if she had been reading my mind!” I ponder.

Of course, she had entered my Diary, when she asked me for the Daisies, but still. I certainly had never expressed a desire for anything the likes of these.

Maybe she had partially implanted these ideas in my head, without knowing or intending for that to happen.

I had always been the practical, utilitarian little girl, never been interested in the fancy things offered. Maybe this is my age, or the lack of stimulation and exposure? I do not know, it’s still irrelevant.

I lift up my right hand to close the wardrobe, only to see the inch long, semi square, glossy and perfect fingernails. I lift up the hand before me, only to notice a silicon white suction cup covering the entire palm of my hand. The tip of each finger, covered by a bright, cerise sensitive touch pad. It reaches from the final joint of the finger and all the way up to the nail. The surface glister as if covered by a wet gel, while still being a coarse and highly elastic rubber.

“That is interesting, and exciting!” I point out.

On second though, wonder if she hid anything else in my wardrobe?” I ponder; renewing my interest, for the contents within the tight space of my wardrobe.

While I have covered almost all the bases, already; but, this muzzle does look interesting!” I ponder; “Maybe, just maybe I should try it out, just to see how it feels?” I continue.

The muzzle is made out of the same rubber, as the rest of the ensemble; how unexpected? I tis smooth to the touch and glossy to the eye. It certainly does look, as if it could fit me.

I pick it up and glace it over, in order to examine the small, rubber item before me. As opposed to most of the garments; this is more glossy, than my skin. Other than that, I guess it could still pass for skin-tone.

For a moment, I hesitate; before I lift it up and press it against my mouth. It does feel a bit warm and sticky. The rubber sticks to my lips and seals tight. I can’t find a seam between the rubber and my face.

As I caress the rubber, I realize that the glossy rubber now covers my face almost entirely. The diminutive muzzle would match the muzzle of Midnight Sparks fairly well. Of course, that would be the point.

I can breathe through my nostrils, as if I had not been wearing the muzzle in the first place!” I ponder; “Or, as if it had been a natural part of my face, all along!” I correct myself, a moment later.

Now, that is a curious notion!” I ponder.

The seamless fit of the muzzle makes it look and feel, as if I had indeed been born with it. Should I be worried, or excited?

Maybe I should have considered, how to take the muzzle off in the morning; I had not, and now it is too late to consider it. While the garments had been feeling tight, but the ensemble feels as if I had been nude. I can see the garments, where the colours are revealing their presence; but aside from that, there is little to nothing to the point of me wearing anything.

“I guess it is time, I return to our bed!” I put forth; “She is waiting for me, by now!” I continue.

I close the wardrobe and turn towards the door and start walking.

“Clipperty, clop; clipperty, clop!” I hear my hooves squeak.

The same little noises, as I had been accustomed to; since I tried these out. Maybe the noises are just a bit more distinct, but the noises are still the same.

I would not want them, any other way!” I realize.

I step out of the room, then close the door behind me with my left hoof. There is a squeak, as I hit the door; I feel a slight hint of a tug under the hoof, just as the hoof tries to pull back. The moment passes, the door closes and I continue to walk towards the bed room.


I continue to walk up to the door, before I step right in; closing the door behind me, with the left hoof just as before.

“Okies, I’m all yours!” I proclaim, as I continue towards the bed.

“You certainly took your time, but I guess it is well worth it!” she responds, grinning.

“You did prepare a few interesting options for me, I had to consider! Though I could not pass up these stockings, the hooves makes only too adorable little noises!” I point out, as I take the final steps towards the bed.

“Tonight, we will relax, and tomorrow I will initiate you in the equine nature!” she points out.

No equine has hands, but I can’t adjust to being a quadruped in a heartbeat!” I ponder.

I step right up onto the bed, from my side. As I lie down, she moves towards me, muzzling me gently.

I was not quite prepared for that, but I enjoy the experience!” I ponder.

--- --- ---

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment