• Published 14th Mar 2019
  • 2,296 Views, 3 Comments

The Contest - sonadam9



Rainbow, Applejack, and Twilight have fun on summer vacation.

  • ...
11
 3
 2,296

The Contest

It was a hot summer day. Rainbow Dash and Applejack where in last leg of the race they were running. Rainbow was wearing a pair of blue skin tight shorts and a white T shirt. Applejack was wearing a pair of skin tight cut off jean shorts and a black tank top. Rainbow crossed the finish line a half a second before Applejack, winning the race.

“Looks like I win this one.” Rainbow said.

“You win this time but I will beat you next time Rainbow.” Applejack said. She held out her hand and Rainbow shook it.

“Now it is a tied game.” Rainbow said. Rainbow and Applejack were competing to see who could win the most contests over summer break.

“Not for long. I bet I can drink a bottle of water faster than you.” Applejack said.

“You’re on.” Rainbow said. They walked over to where they had a few bottles of water. They each picked one up, opened it, and started to drink it as fast as they could. Applejack finish her bottle a little before Rainbow.

“Now I am winning.” Applejack said.

“You’re winning for now. What should we do now?” Rainbow asked.

“Well it is still early. How about a one on one soccer game?” Applejack asked.

“Sounds good to me. Let’s get Twilight to keep score.” Rainbow said.

“I am ok with that.” Applejack said. She took out her cell and called Twilight. It rang once before she picked up.

“Hello Applejack.” Twilight said.

“Hello Twilight. Rainbow and I are going to play a one on one soccer game. Can you keep soccer for us?” Applejack asked.

“I am not doing anything, so why not. Where are you going to play?”

“We are going to play on the field behind school.”.

“Ok I will see you there in a little while.”

“Ok, see you then. Bye Twilight.”

“Bye Applejack.” They hang up.

“She said that she will keep score.” Applejack said.

“Cool. Let’s go.” Rainbow said.

On their way to the soccer field they stop and get some more water and soda. They get to the soccer field at the same time as Twilight. “Hi Twilight.” Rainbow said.

“Hi Rainbow.” Twilight said.

“Hi Twilight.” Applejack said.

“Hi Applejack.” Twilight said.

“Thank you for being score keeper.” Rainbow said.

“Your welcome.”Twilight said. She took a bottle of water that she had bought with her and went to the side of the field. “You can start whenever you want.”

Rainbow got a ball out and they ran to the middle of the field. They started to play. At the end of the first five minutes round the score was Rainbow 1 and Applejack 0. They sat down for a rest and to drink for water. After they had a little rest they started to play again.

“30 seconds left in the round.” Twilight called.

Applejack stole the ball from Rainbow and ran to her net. Before she kicked the ball as hard as she could. Rainbow ran as fast as she could to try and stop the ball she dives to stop it. She missed and fall flat on her face and the ball goes in the net.

“At the end of the third round the score is Rainbow 5 Applejack 6.” Twilight said.

Rainbow and Applejack sat down to rest they each drank some water. After a few minutes they got up and started to play again. The game was almost over and the score was tied at 10 each. In the last few seconds of the game Rainbow got the ball and was able to get one more point. “That is game Rainbow wins 11 to Applejack's 10.”

They were panting their shorts and shirts had sweat spots on them and their legs and arms shimmered with sweat. “Good game Applejack.”

“Good game Rainbow.” Applejack said. They shook hands.

“Now I am winning.” Rainbow said.

“What are you winning Rainbow? The game is over.” Twilight asked.

“Rainbow and I are competing to see who could win the most contests over summer break.” Applejack explained.

“I see so what are you going to do now?” Twilight asked.

“I am not sure yet.” Rainbow said.

“How about a one on one basketball game? I can keep score if you would like.” Rainbow and Applejack look at each other.

“Sounds good to me.” Rainbow said.

“Sounds good to me too.” Applejack said. They pick their stuff up and put the ball away.

When they got to the basketball court they each used the bathroom before they started to play. They play for over an hour before Applejack wins the game. They were panting hard, and they each drink two bottles of water before they shook hands. “It is a tied game again.” Applejack said.

“Before you do anything else how about some lunch?” Twilight asked, for it was late in the afternoon.

“Sounds good to me.” Rainbow said.

“Sounds good to me too.” Applejack said. They started to walk to a fast food restaurant. As they were walking Twilight noticed that Rainbow and Applejack smelled a little like sweat. Twilight didn’t mind, she kind of like it, but she would never tell them that. They each get a hamburger, fries, and a soda. They get a table and start to eat their food.

“So what are you two going to do next?” Twilight asked.

“How about we see who can run the most laps of the park?” Rainbow asked.

“We already did that. How about a volleyball game?” Applejack asked.

“We did that the other day.” Rainbow said.

“How about you see who can lift the most?” Twilight asked.

“Sounds good to me.” Rainbow said.

“Sounds good to me too.” Applejack said.

When they were done eating they throw out their trash and leave.” So where are we going to do this?” Applejack asked.

“The park opened up a work out section. We can go there.” Twilight said.

They walk to the park and go to the work out section. They go over to where the weights are.

“So how are we going to do this?” Rainbow asked.

“We will started with the empty bar,” Twilight said. “You will each do ten reps. Then we will keep adding five pounds until one of you can’t left it.” Twilight said. They both nodded.

Rainbow laid down on the bench and lifted the bar ten times then got up. Applejack laid down and did the same. Twilight added five pounds. Applejack lifted the bar ten time and got up. Rainbow laid down and did the same. The bar had 55 pounds on it, so that it weigh a total of 100 pounds. Applejack laid down and lifted the bar ten time without a problem. She got up, and Rainbow laid down she started to lift the bar. She got to nine. She started on her tenth one, but was struggling to get it up.

“Do you need help Rainbow? You look like you are struggling.” Twilight asked.

“Yes, you win, Applejack. I need help.” Rainbow said. She was blushing a little as Applejack and Twilight each took one side and lifted it up and put it on the holder. Rainbow laid there panting for a few seconds before she got up. “Thanks for helping me.” She was still blushing a little.

“You are welcome.” Twilight said.

“Your stronger than I thought Twilight. I didn’t think that you were going to be able to lift it up.”

“I had to use a little of my magic to do it.” Twilight was blushing.

“I win again.” Applejack said.

“That was fun,” Rainbow said. She and Applejack shook hands. Both were sweating a lot. “What should we do now?” Rainbow said.

“You two have been going at it all day,” Twilight said. “How about you take a break and we go for a walk around the park?” Rainbow and Applejack both nod they each drink a bottle of water.

As they were walking Twilight was in the middle of Rainbow and Applejack. She was getting a good smell of Rainbow’s and Applejack’s sweat. As they were walking it started to get dark.
“I had fun today,” Twilight said. “Thank you for asking me to hang out with you.”

“Your welcome.” Applejack said.

“Can I watch you compete again tomorrow?” Twilight asked.

“Sure you can.” Rainbow said.

“Up for a little run before we go home?” Applejack asked.

“Sure, I have one more run in me.” Rainbow said. As they got ready to start their race...

“Can I be in your race too?” Twilight asked. Rainbow and Twilight gave her a surprised looked.

“Sure you can Twilight.” Rainbow said.

Twilight got ready to run Rainbow yelled go and they all started to run as fast as they could. They ran to the playground. Rainbow won followed by Applejack and Twilight. They were panting and sweating, they each drank some water. Twilight had a big smile.

“That was fun.” Twilight said.

“Yes it was. Let’s meet at the park at 7am tomorrow.” Applejack said.

“Ok, be ready to lose. Night Applejack night Twilight.” Rainbow said.

“You better be ready to lose Rainbow, night Rainbow night Twilight.” Applejack said.

They headed to their own house. As Twilight walking she noticed that she smelled a like like sweat. She smiled. She was close to her house so she ran the rest of the way home. When she got there she was panting and sweating. She went in and got a drink. She made a sandwich for dinner, then she cleaned up. She got her pjs on and went to bed.

In the morning she woke up and took a shower. When she went to get dressed she remembered something.

“I was going to do laundry yesterday.” She looks in her dresser but it was empty. “What am I going to do?” She was looking around her room for an answer. When she saw her outfit that she had on yesterday she walked over to it. She picked it up and gave it a smell. They had a faint smell of sweat. “This will do I guess.” She put on a pair of white underwear and the outfit she had in her hand, a pair of purple skin tight shorts and a matching T-shirt. She leaves for the park.

When she got there Rainbow and Applejack were waiting for her. “Morning.” Twilight said.

“Morning.” Rainbow and Applejack both said.

“Let’s get some breakfast.” Twilight said.

“That sounds good to me I am hungry. Let’s go and get some donuts.” Rainbow said.

“Sounds good to me.” Twilight said. As they were walking Twilight saw that Rainbow and Applejack also had on the same outfit from the other day. “Can I ask you two something?” Twilight asked.

“Sure what is it?” Applejack asked.

“Why are you wearing the same outfits you were wearing yesterday?” Twilight asked.

“I fell asleep in them last night and I am going to get all sweaty again today. So why change?” Rainbow said.

“I often wear the same clothes a few days in a row.” Applejack said.

“That makes sense.” Twilight said.

“Why are you wearing the same outfit you had on yesterday Twilight?” Rainbow asked.

“I was going to do laundry yesterday but I forgot this is all I had.” Twilight said blushing a little.

“I never thought I would see the day where Twilight would forget something.” Rainbow teased. Twilight blushed a little more.

“So what are we going to do today Rainbow?” Applejack asked.

“How about a video Game tournament at the arcade?” Rainbow asked.

“Sounds good to me.” Applejack said.

They go to the arcade and Rainbow and Applejack start playing Street Fighter. They played three matches, Rainbow won two of them.

“Now I am winning.” Rainbow said. Applejack and Rainbow shake hands.

“Before you do the next one, can I play a round with you Rainbow?” Twilight asked.

“Sure you can Twilight.” Rainbow said. They play three rounds, Twilight won all of them. Rainbow and Applejack looked at Twilight with their mouths open. “When did you get so good this game?” Rainbow asked.

“I hang out with Spike on Saturday for a little while. This is one of his favorite games.” Twilight said.

“That makes sense.” Rainbow said.

“Ready to lose at the next game?” Applejack asked.

“You’re on.” Rainbow said.

They spend the morning playing different games at the arcade. Twilight would sometimes play a game with Applejack or Rainbow.

Soon, it was getting late in the morning and the arcade was starting to get packed. “It is getting really packed in here let’s go do something else.” Rainbow said.

“How about some lunch?” Twilight asked.

“Sounds good to me. I’m getting hungry.” Applejack said.

“Lunch sounds good. I’m getting hungry too.” Rainbow said. When they opened the door of the arcade the heat for outside hit them like the heat for an open oven. “Wow it is really hot.” Rainbow said.

“Yes it is,” Twilight said. “We have to make sure that we drink lots of water.”

They walked to the same restaurant that they ate at the other day. When they got there they were sweating a little. They go in and get some food and get a table.

“So what are you two going to do next? It is a tied game again.” Twilight said.

“How about a run in the park?” Rainbow asked.

“Is that a good idea with how hot it is?” Twilight asked.

“It wouldn't be the first time we had a race when it was hot out.” Applejack said.

“You had a race yesterday though.” Twilight said.

“It’s ok, we like racing.” Rainbow said.

“To the park it is then. But we need to stop for some water first.” Twilight said.

When they were done eating they went to a convenience store and get some water and soda. They then go to the park.

“Five laps around the track?” Rainbow asked.

“Sounds good to me.” Applejack said.

They go to the race track. Twilight takes the drinks and sits on the side to watch. Rainbow and Applejack go onto the track and start to race. In the fifth lap Applejack was in the lead. She crossed the finish line a little bit before Rainbow. They were panting hard and were wet and sticky with sweat. Twilight ran over to them and give them each a bottle of water. It took them awhile to get their beath.

“I am winning now.” Applejack said.

“Not for long. Chugging contest!” Rainbow said. They both drank their water as fast as they could. Rainbow finished her water before Applejack. “Now it is tied agan.” Rainbow said.

“Wow you two are really going at it. Before your next contest how about we go for a walk?” Twilight asked.

“That is a good idea Twilight.” Rainbow said.

“Yes it is.” Applejack said.

As they were walking...

“So what are you going to do now?” Twilight asked.

“I don’t know,” Applejack said. “We have been going at it for two weeks, we have done everything we could think of.”

“Hmm...I have an idea but it is kind of weird.” Twilight said.

“Oh what is it?” Rainbow asked.

“How about you see who can go the longest without bathing or changing your clothes? Who ever wins wins the whole contest.” Twilight said. Rainbow and Applejack look at each other and smile.

“Sounds like fun. I'm in.” Rainbow said.

“I’m in too. What are the rules?” Applejack asked.

“You have to stay in what you have on. You can’t change no matter what happens to your clothes. You’re not allowed to take a shower or a bath. You can take off your shoes before bed but that is it. If you break any of the rules you automatically lose.” Twilight said

“Works for me.” Rainbow said.

“Works for me too.” Applejack said.

“Are you going to compete too, Twilight?” Rainbow asked.

“No, this contest is between you and Applejack, not me.” Twilight said.

“I don't mind.” Rainbow said.

“ I don't mind either.” Applejack said.

Twilight thought for a minute. “Ok, but only for fun I can’t win the contest.”

“Fine by me.” Applejack said.

They spend the day having fun at the park when it started to get dark.

“Would you like to sleepover at my place?” Twilight asked.

“Sure, that sounds like fun.” Applejack said.

“Sounds fun to me too.” Rainbow said.

After they had some dinner they went back to Twilight’s and watched some Daring Do moves. After the second move they decided to go to bed.

In the morning after they had some breakfast...

“Do you want to hang out today?” Twilight asked.

“Sorry, I have to help Big Mac in the orchard.” Applejack said.

“And I promised Scootaloo that i would spend the day with her.” Rainbow said.

“Ok see you later then.” Twilight said.

“Later.” Rainbow said as she was leaving.

“Bye Twilight.” Applejack said and left.

When they had left Twilight got a big glass of ice tea, and took it to her bedroom. She put it down on a table she the goes over to her bookcase and takes down a book. She sits down in her favorite chair and starts to read. As she was reading she was drinking her ice tea. She had been reading for a while when she felt the tea hit her. She didn’t want to stop reading so she held it.

As she was reading she started to fidget. She read for ten more minutes before she could no longer concentrate on her book. She marked her place, closed the book and got up. She walks slowly to the bathroom. She goes to open the door and stopps. “How could I forget that the bathroom upstairs is broken?” She sighed and slowly walks to the downstairs bathroom. The more she moved, the more she had to go. When she got to the hall that the bathroom was in she was moving really slowly.

She got to the door and tried to open it. The door was stuck and didn’t open. Twilight tries the door a few more times. “Come on, open! I really have to go!” Twilight was pushing on it with her hole wight. The door finally opens, and Twilight take one step into the bathroom, but the sink was leaking a little. The dripping of the water in the sink was more then Twilight could take. A hissing come from her as she started to wet herself. She sighed in relief, and it took her a minute to stop peeing.

When she did there was a wet spot on her shorts and they had a faint smell of urine. Twilight cleaned up the little bit of pee that got on the floor and went back to her bedroom. She went over to her dresser to change, but stopped. “That’s right I can’t change.” She sighed, she refueled her glass of ice tea, and went back to her book. When she had drank the ice tea she got up and got some more.

She had been reading for over an hour when she felt the need to pee again. She was about to get up but stopped. “I already wet myself once. Doing it again wouldn’t hurt.”

Twilight just peed in her shorts, and the wet spot started to get bigger. “The warm wet feeling does feel nice,” Twilight said as she was peeing. She stopped peeing a little bit later and she went back to her book.
It was near dinner when her cell rang. Twilight puts her book down and picked the phone up. “Hello.” Twilight said.

“Hi Twilight I just got done helping Big Mac. Do you want to meet up for some dinner?” Applejack asked.

“Sure let’s eat in the park.” Twilight said.

“Sounds good to me. Rainbow and I will see you in a bit.” Applejack said and hang up.

Twilight got up, clean off her chair, and left for the park. When she got there, Rainbow and Applejack were waiting for her. She walked over to them. Rainbow and Applejack’s clothes were wet with sweat. “Hi Twilight.” Applejack said.

“Hi Twilight.” Rainbow said.

“Hi Applejack, hi Rainbow.” Twilight said. As they were walking they got a good smell of each other. Rainbow and Applejack smelled like sweat and Twilight smelled like urine. Applejack, who was walking the closet to Twilight, got a good smell of her.

“Twilight, can I ask you something?” Applejack asked.

“Sure, what is it?” Twilight asked.

“Did you wet yourself?” Applejack asked.

“Yes I did.” Twilight said. She tells them what happened, and Rainbow starts to laugh. Applejack open her mouth to tell Rainbow to stop laughing at Twilight, but stops when Twilight starts to laugh with her.

They go to the food truck and get some sandwiches. They found a bench, sat down, and started to eat.

“Do you want to sleepover again?” Twilight asked.

“Sorry, I can’t. I have plans for tomorrow.” Rainbow said.

“Sorry, I can’t either.” Applejack said.

“It is ok.” Twilight said.

“I can watch a movie.” Applejack said.

“I can watch a movie too.” Rainbow said.

“Ok let’s go back to my place after dinner.” Twilight said.

When they were done eating they went back to Twilight's. She got out some cans of soda and put them on the coffee table. Twilight puts on a movie and they start to watch. As they were watching they were drinking the soda. Less than half way through the movie...

“I need the bathroom. Can you please pause the movie?” Rainbow asked.

Twilight paused the movie and Rainbow got up and started for the bathroom. When she had left the room Twilight got up and snuck behind Rainbow and started to tickle her sides.

“HAHAHAHAHAHA! Twilight, stop! HAHA! I am going…” Twilight tickles Rainbow’s sides harder and she laughs more as she is laughing a hissing sounds comes from Rainbow as she starts to wet herself. Twilight stops ticking Rainbow when she started to pee. Rainbow sighed in relief. She peed for a minute or so before she stopped. “Good one Twilight.” Rainbow said laughing a little. They clean up the floor and go back to Applejack. Rainbow had a wet spot on the front of her shorts.

“Rainbow did you wet yourself?” Applejack asked.

“Yes, Twilight tickled me until I wet myself.” Rainbow said with a smile.

They went back to the movie. Twilight wet herself during the ending. When the movie was over, Rainbow said. “Let’s meet up in three day and go to the mall.”

“Sounds like fun.” Twilight said.

“Sounds like a plan to me.” Applejack said.

Applejack and Rainbow said good night and left.

****

It was the morning before they were going to go to the mall. Rainbow was lying awake in bed. She need to pee, but didn’t want to get up yet. She sighed and started to wet herself. “This does feel really good.” Rainbow said to herself. When was done peeing, she lays there, enjoying the warm feeling of her wet shorts. After a while she gets up, eats some breakfast, and calls Applejack. “Morning Applejack.” Rainbow said.

“Morning Rainbow.” Applejack said.

“You up for a soccer game?” Rainbow asked.

“Sure am.” Applejack said.

“See you on the field in five minutes then.” Rainbow said. She got a ball and ran to the field in the park. Applejack got there a few minutes after Rainbow and they started to play. Soon, the game was half way over, and they were taking a break.

“I will be right back. I need the bathroom.” Applejack said.

“Ok just don’t take too long.” Rainbow said and Applejack ran off to the the bathroom. When Applejack was out of sight Rainbow went over and got some fart power out of her bag. She put some in Applejack’s water bottle. She put it away and moves away from the water bottle. When Applejack comes back she downs her water and they start playing again.

They play for a while before they take another break. As they are resting the fart power hits Applejack and she farts.

PPPFFT!

“Excuse me.” Applejack said. Rainbow laughed at Applejack’s fart. A few seconds later Applejack farts again longer this time.

PPPPPPFFFFFFFT!

“Excuse me.” Applejack said. Rainbow laughed harder. Applejack farts again longer still.

PPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFT!

“Rainbow did you do something to me?” Applejack asked.

Rainbow was laughing to much to talk. After a few seconds Rainbow was able to talk.

“I put fart powder in your water.” Rainbow said.

“I should have known.” Applejack said. She made a longer, deeper-pitched, and stinkier fart.

BBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT!

Rainbow laughed so hard that she started to wet herself. This made her laugh even harder.

Applejack makes a few more short farts before she stopped. Rainbow finally stopped laughing, she got a good smell of Applejack. You smell like farts and sweat, Applejack.” Rainbow said.

“And you smell like pee and sweat.” Applejack said. Rainbow had a big wet spot on her shorts.

Rainbow and Applejack spend the day playing sports. By the time they went home they were soaked with sweat, and in Rainbow’s case, sweat and pee.

The next day Rainbow wet the bed before getting up. She had some breakfast and ran to the mall to meet up with Twilight and Applejack. By now it had been four days since any of them had last washed. They smelled of sweat, body odor, and in Rainbow and Twilight’s case pee.

Their clothes were covered in dirt and grime. It was hard to tell what color they were supposed to be. They greet each other and go into the mall.

“So how are you two doing with not washing or changing?” Twilight asked.

“I am doing good. I can keep going.” Applejack said.

“I have been having fun with it and I can also keep going.” Rainbow said.

As they are walking around the mall, the people they passed gave them odd and disgusted looks.

“I am glad that you are having fun. I have been having fun with it to.” Twilight said.

They stop to use the bathroom. Rainbow had just finished taking a dump. She was about to wipe herself when she gets an idea. Rainbow stands up and pull up her panties and shorts without wiping. She flushed the toilet and leaves.

Twilight sits on the toilet with her shorts up and pee through them, wetting herself.
When they leave, they get some lunch. As they are eating, Twilight was sitting next to Rainbow. “Rainbow what is smell?” Twilight asked.

“That smell is me.” Rainbow said with a smile.

“No it doesn’t smell like sweat or pee.” Twilight said.

“Rainbow did you mess yourself?” Applejack asked.

“No I didn’t,” Rainbow said. “I just didn’t wipe when I was done. I just pulled up my pants.”

“Nice one. I have to try that next time.” Twilight said with a smile.

Applejack just rolled her eyes.

Rainbow, Applejack, and Twilight spend the rest of the summer hanging out.

Soon, it was a few days before the start of school. It had been a month and a half since the last time any of them had washed or change their clothes. Their clothes were so covered in dirt and grime that you could no longer tell what color they were.

Rainbow, Applejack, and Twilight smelled really bad. Applejack smelled like sweat and body odor, Rainbow smelled like sweat, body odor, and pee, and Twilight smelled mosty of body odor and pee. Rainbow and Twilight mostly just use their shorts as their bathroom, and they had stopped wiping. Rainbow, Applejack, and Twilight were running in the park. Everyone in the park was giving them a lot of space, not wanting to smell them.

As she was running, Rainbow’s shoe came untied. As they passed the fountain Rainbow tripped on her shoelace and fell into the fountain.

“Rainbow are you ok?” Twilight asked running over to her.

“Yes I am, just wet.” Rainbow said.

“Well it is good that you’re not hurt but you being in the fountain means that I win.” Applejack said.

“I lost!” Rainbow said splashing a bit. When she calmed down she got out of the fountain. “Good game.” Rainbow said holding out her hand.

“Good game.” Applejack said they shook hands.

“That was fun but next time I am going to win.” Rainbow said.

“You can try.” Applejack said.

“So what now?” Rainbow ask.

“Let’s go back to my place and get clean.” Twilight said.

“Sounds good to me.” Applejack said.

As they were walking back to Twilight’s...

“How about we give each other baths?” Twilight asked.

Rainbow and Applejack looked at each other.

“What gave you idea like that Twilight?” Rainbow asked.

“I found some fanfiction on Spike’s computer the other day. My curiosity got the better of me and I read it. At the end the main characters gave each other baths full dressed and is sounds like fun.” Twilight blushed a little.

“Could be fun. I’m game.” Rainbow said.

“Same goes for me.” Applejack said. Twilight gave both of them a hug.

“You two are the best.” Twilight said.

When they got back to Twilight’s house they went to the backyard. Twilight filled a kiddie pool with the hose and made it warm with her magic. “Whos first?” Twilight asked.

“I go first I am the cleanest.” Rainbow said. She took off her shoes and sits down in the pool. Twilight covers Rainbows hair with shampoo and Applejack put some soap on a sponge and cleans Rainbow’s top.
When her hair and upper body was covered in soap, Twilight said. “Ok please get on all fours Rainbow.” Rainbow gets on all fours and Twilight starts to clean her butt with a sponge with soap on it. Applejack cleans her legs. “Ok sit down and put your feet on the side of the pool.

Rainbow does so and Applejack starts to scrub them clean. Rainbow had ticklish feet, so she starts to laugh. As she was laughing, she was kicking, splashing Applejack. By the time her feet were clean Applejack was as wet as Rainbow. “Ok you can can out and I will rinse you off.” Twilight said. Rainbow gets out and Twilight dumps a bucket of warm water over Rainbow’s head rinsing her off.

“That was fun. How do I smell?” Rainbow asked.

“Nice and clean.” Twilight said.

“Good, now it is your turn Applejack.” Rainbow said. Twilight refills the pool and Applejack get in. Rainbow and Twilight gave Applejack a bath. When she was clean, she got out and they rinsed her off. Twilight refills the pool, gets in, and Rainbow and Applejack started to clean her. She was having her butt scrubbed by Rainbow.

“That feels good Rainbow.” Twilight said with a smile.

“I am glad.” Rainbow said scrubbing a little harder. When she was clean she got out and Applejack rinsed her off.

“So was that as much fun as you thought?” Applejack asked.

“Yes it was. Do you think that we could do that again some time?” Twilight asked.

“Sure. I will give you a bath whenever you want.” Rainbow said.

Twilight got a big smile.“Do you want a towel to dry off?”

“No, I will let the sun dry me off.” Rainbow said.

“Thanks but I am good too.” Applejack said.

“Ok I will see you at school then.” Twilight said.

“See you at school. Bye Twilight.” Rainbow said and left.

“See you later bye Twilight.” Applejack said.

When they had left Twilight put the pool away. She went in, puts her pjs on, and she take her wet clothes to the washing machine. She was putting her clothes in when she saw her once white panties now stained yellow and brown. She smiles at the best summer she had in a long time.

Comments ( 3 )

nice work.

I said it before when I read it to edit, but, I love it.

Thank you

Login or register to comment