• Published 12th Mar 2019
  • 501 Views, 7 Comments

Spike-bot and Pound - Silver Butcher



A Robotic Replica of Spike from the future travels back in time to make sure Pound Cake doesn't end up a failure in life. Based very heavily on Doraemon.

  • ...
4
 7
 501

Welcome to stay

"What do I do, what should I say?" Pound asked nervously while he paced in front of his door, he was waiting for his mother to come up the stairs so he could introduce her to Spike-bot.

"I can wait with you if you want?" Spike-bot asked as he flipped a Comic Book from Pounds collection, he was sitting against the door waiting for his cue to come out of the room. Pound heard hoof steps and stood at attention waiting for his mother until he noted they sounded way to light to be an adult's. Panicking slightly Pound tried to run back into the room, Spike-Bot didn't budge. "No chickening out," Spike-bot said in response to the door pushing. Pound pushed hard against the door with all his might.

"Your door stuck?" Pumpkin asked from the stairs, Pound turned down the hall to her and gave a somewhat guilty smiled.

"No just exercising" He gave her a guilty grin before Spike-bot spoke up.

"That's a terrible excuse," he said simply, Pumpkin walked over to him and crossed her arms,

"You let one of your friends in through the window again didn't you?" Pumpkin asked, giving the door a knock.

"That you Zaps?" She asked

"Actually I think his name is Zips," Spike-bot replied as he put the Book in his pouch for later and pulled out a hoop, he placed it on the door and it made a hole so he and Pumpkin could see each other, Pumpkin jumped back in shock as he jumped through the hoop and pulled it off the door, making the hole disappear. "The Pass loop!" Spike-bot said as he waved it "Allows you to pass through solid objects with ease, originally invented to help pull trapped creatures out of Cave-ins or collapsed buildings." he put the loop back in his pocket and shook Pumpkins hands "Nice to meet you, you must be Pumpkin right?" He asked Pumpkin looked at him dumbfounded.

"Ye-yeah." She answered as he looked him over.

"Well I'm Spike-bot, A Robotic replica of Spike for 2000 years in the futter, I've come back in time to Make sure Pound doesn't fail at life." the entire time he spoke he continued to shake Pumpkins head who stared at him in silence.

"Your...your a robot?" She asked.

"Indeed I am, I'm not the latest model, but the only difference between me and the new ones in their pockets." Spike batted the V on his belly "But I get a new one every time they come out." Spike reached into the pocket and rooted around for a moment before pulling out Anywhere door. "And to prove that, I present the Anywhere door." Spike opened it and the two saw their kitchen. "After you," he offered, Pound and Pumpkin walked threw and Spike-bot followed, and proceeded to close, and pack it up. "Alright, now I just have to Introduce myself to your parents and we'll be good to-"Spike's head was grabbed as he was violently shaken.

"This is awesome and scary at the same time!" Pumpkin said as she shook him "How'd you do that!? What happened to Pound that you had to come back in time!? Won't this alter your timeline!?"

"3 Questions per pony only!" Spike replied as she shook him "and Please stop shaking me!" Pumpkin let go and turned to the door.

"I'll be right back with mom, dad, and Pinkie." She called back as she ran through the door and to the dining area where they all ate their dinner."

"Well, there you go." Spike-bot said, "Just have to show some proof and bam, Problems solved." Now, let's go say hi to your parents. Pound sighed as he and Spike-bot made their way out of the kitchen.


"Thank you so much!" Mrs.Cake said practically crying as she squeezed Spike-Bot.

"I'm just doing my job." he replied "I haven't even done anything major yet, just made him do his homework! I bet most of the answers are wrong." Mrs.Cake hugged him harder for a moment before setting him down, Spike-bot shook his head and fell on his rear.

"Oh man, that hurt." He complained as he got up, Mr.Cake pulled a chair up to the table and set a plate on the table for Spike-bot, unlike the other plates it just had some leftover sweets from the work day on it

"Sorry, but we didn't know we'd be having long term company." He said as Pound took the seat and sat between Pound and Pumpkin.

"No problem, I haven't really done that much-Honey bun!" Spike-bot suddenly screamed making the table jump, they watched in silence as he proceeded to eat the three on his plate without chewing. "I love Pinkie's Honeybuns!"

"Say what!? My Food's still being made 2000 years in the future." Pinkie asked with a spark of joy "That's awesome! Even that far into the future I'm still making ponies happy."

"Oh yeah sure," Spike responded absentmindedly as he looked over to Pound "Anyway tomorrows the weekend right?"

"Well yeah it-" Pound started before Spikebot continued.

"Alright, then we'll push school work progress to the side and focus on fixing your social life, now let's see-" Spike-bot reached into his pouch and pulled out a chart and some Paper. "Alright, so let's begin with the basic questionnaire." Spike-bot scanned through it and marked a few things off "And I'll skip the ones I've already noticed or have figured out already, alright so basic interests?" while Spike-bot did this with Pound Mr. and Mrs. Cake watched and talked to each other.

"So, what do think of him?" Mr.Cake asked, "he seem like he's telling the truth, you don't think we might be famous in the future and he was sent back to steal out secret recipes?" Spike-Bot suddenly reached into his pocket and tossed a tablet at Mr.Cake, who blinked at it in shock.

"That tablet has stored on it the recipes of every single sweet ever produced by the Cake Family in the last 20 centuries." Spike looked over and smiled. "Probably should have mentioned this, but I was sent back in time by Pinkie Pie's future self." Spike went back to asking questions to Pound as Mr. and Mrs. Cake tried to figure out how to work the Tablet, suddenly the table shook and all its occupants turned to Pinkie who has slammed on the table, a look of pure shock on her face.

"I sent you, from 2000 years in the future, am I brain in a jar? do I have a cool robot body?"

"No, your just immortal." Spike replied, "Alright so I figure you don't like sports, but if you had to pick one-"

"I've Become Immortal!?" Pinkie demanded, Spike sighed and set his Pad down before turning to Pinkie.

"You do not become Immortal, you Became Immortal, past tense at this moment, you and your friends became bonded with the Elements of Harmony. you may not wear them now, but so long as what your element conected you to continues to be a part of Pony kind you will never age, hence force, so long as you never stop making ponies happy, you never have to stop making ponies happy." Spike picked up his pencil and pad before adding. "Pumpkin I invertedly answered one of your questions so you have 2 left, Pinkie you get one more, Mr. and Mrs. Cake still have Three, Pound used all his in less than 5 minutes, Now I know your all curious and what not, But I need to finish this Questionaire so I can get a General scenes of what Makes Pound happy so I can get on track to giving him a life he wants to live, or at least one as close to that as possible." Spike-bot shook the paper, eyed everypony in silence before turning back to Pound "-if you had to pick one which would it be?" he said, continuing his earlier conversation with Pound. Pound thought for a little bit before deciding.

"Well, dad occasionally takes me out to play catch so I guess Baseball?"

"Alright I have a few things that could help you get better at that, How about seasonal sports like Snowboarding or Athletic activities like Pole vaulting?"

"Um, I could try Stilt walking I guess, and maybe Skating or Skiing?"

"Alright, I'll look into ordering some supplies for those form the future a little later." Spike's Tail and Head Spines suddenly started blinking, Spike held out his arm and as Portal opened up above him, a Small box fell out and landed in his hand, followed by an envelope. The portal disappeared and Spike looked at the Box as the envelope fell, Spike-bot waited for it to land before opening it and reading. "dear Spike-bot model-yadda,yadda-Ah!" Spike opened the box and reached into it, pulling out a slice of Bread."

"Is that how ponies in the future get bread!?" Mr.Cake asked in shock as he stared at where the portal had opened.

"We have some in the kitchen, you should have asked fir-" Pound started before Spike waved the bread at him."

"This is Memory Bread, Hold on a moment." Spike put the slice on top of the box that was larger on the inside. Spike-bot reached into his pocket and pulled out what looked like a purse. "The Special order Bag!" Spike reached in and pulled out a notebook." the table looked at it in silence for a moment before Pound recognized it.

"Hey! That's my notebook!" Spike-bot placed it on the table and flipped through it "Think of a item and the user will be able to pull it out of this bag, it can even pull ponies out of it, altho if you do try to pull a pony threw it and there in a private moment, such as taking a bath, or you try and pull something out with foul intent you'll be harshly shocked with electricity!" Spike found a good page and picked the Bread slice back up, he put it against the page and kneaded it into the page before pulling it back up, the bread was now covered in the words from the page. "Now if Pound, where to eat this slice of bread hed auto, memorize every one of these math problems for as long as it was in his stomach." The Family stared at it in shock before Spike-Bot added: "I thought that if I showed him what it would be like to know everything, it might inspire him to study, and if it fails and he tries to use it to cheat I'll just revoke the bread." Spike-Bot offered Pound the slice of Bread before closing the box and putting it in his pocket and looking at the Questionnaire. "I can work off this for now." He added as an afterthought as he put it back in his pocket too, Spike-Bot picked up the notebook and tested Pound to make sure the Bread was working correctly. as this was happening Mrs.Cake watched the small robot quietly.

"This is amazing," She said almost crying, "Pinkie you're amazing! I know you won't be doing it for another couple centuries, but thank you so much for sending this little robot back in time to help Pound, I owe you and him greatly!" Pinkie smiled back and Mrs.Cake and waved her off.

"It's fine, It's fine, now that I know I'm gonna live a long time, I'm just trying to think of the proper question to ask Spike-Bot."

"Oh, I have a question!" Pumpkin said jumping up and down "What's your current plan to help Pound?"

"Well at the moment I plan to go to sleep, wake up, then I'll let him do his own thing, and as he goes about his day, he can come to me for help at any time, even if he just needs me to entertain him, I have hundreds of Gadgets, and since I was originally designed to be a Nanny bot half of them are mainly for entertainment purposes, tho I've gotten a few new things since Pinkie took ownership of me."

"Why did I take ownership of you!?" Pinkie suddenly yelled, "I have to know!"

"Oh, my original child I was made to Nanny grew up, and he decided he was too old for me so he sent me to the Incineration plant, I was just one of the many Robot's you saved from being melted down." Pinkie sat in silence, a question burning in her mind as Spike-bot got up "Anyway I know this might be a hassle, but I Don't suppose you might have a place for me to sleep?"

"You can use my closet!" Pound suggested, "That way if I really need you you'll just be there in my room." Pound got up, thanked his mother for his Dinner, Spike-bot jumping in with him, and the two walked upstairs, as soon as they got to the stairs they could hear talk erupting from the table.

"Yeah I could feel them wanting to talk about me, but not wanting to be rude, so I figured I should excuse myself fast." Spike laughed as they walked down the hall and into Pounds room, Pound opened his Closet, it was cut in half with an upper and lower layer, Spike-bot emptied out the top area and climbed in. "I'll reorganize your closet tomorrow." Spike bot said before yawning "Goodnight Pound." Spike flopped down in his space when there was a knock on the door, Pound rushed over to it and Found Pumpkin levitating a few Blankets and Two Pillows.

"This is for Spike." She said simply "If he's going to try and fix you, he's gonna be here for a long while so he might as well be comfortable." Spike-Bots voice sounded from the closet.

"Thank you Pumpkin, But as a Spike exists in this timeline please refear to me as Spike-bot," he said as she floated the stuff into the closet, Spike-bot began reorganizing the area before closing the door and tucking himself in. "Night!" he called as the door closed.

"Well, I'm not going to bed yet-"

"Just don't bang on the door or throw things around." Spike-bot replied, "You may think you had a long day, but I got sent back to you near the end of the day in my timeline, I just need to recalibrate my day-night time clock to this time so Goodnight."

"Goodnight!" Pound replied as he picked out one of his comic books and began reading.

Author's Note:

Hey there, if your a fan of Doraemon just post a Gadget in the comment's down Below, I'll more than likely use it at some point on my own, but if you want it used sooner rather than later just tell me.