• Published 12th Mar 2019
  • 497 Views, 7 Comments

Spike-bot and Pound - Silver Butcher



A Robotic Replica of Spike from the future travels back in time to make sure Pound Cake doesn't end up a failure in life. Based very heavily on Doraemon.

  • ...
4
 7
 497

Pro-log

"-Again I'm very sorry." Pinkie said as she closed the door to her home, she leaned against it and waited silently until she was sure he was gone "Dangit all." She sighed as she locked her door and made her way through her living room and into her dining room.

"Was that Bundt cake again?" A voice asked from the kitchen, the sound of pots and pans could be heard as Pinkie took a seat at her table and looked at the tablet she had left there.

"Indeed it was." Pinkie replied as she slid her finger across the screen a few times "oh Twilight's released a statement, that mega Upgrade pouch she's been talking about's finally got a release date for early next year"

"How nice." The Voice responded, "So what did Bundt Cake want?" Pinkie sighed at the question "Judging from your silence am I correct in guessing it was bits he wanted?"

"Yeah" Pinkie sighed "The same thing he always wants, money, money, and more money."

"Well on the bright side, at least he's not the worst cake in history." the Voice called back, the sound of water splashing around told Pinkie that her tea was about to be served, she set her Tablet to hologram mode and placed the anti liquid table cloth over it, the sound of steps told her she was right "Although he's almost certainly the last Cake, that's for sure" and with a clank, a tray was placed on the table next to her, on it was a teapot, a container of Sugar, a small spoon, and a cylinder that sat silently on the tray.

"Extra sweet, slightly less milk than last time," Pinkie said holding her hand out, The Cylinder came to life and turned into a tiny robot that put its tub-like arm down the Teapot and sucked some of the tea into its body before sucking up a lot of Sugar, the number 4 appeared on it and it turned to the milk before tapping its head, the number changed to 3 and it sucked some of the milk up as it counted to 0, it turned to Pinkie as a small set of hands placed a teacup in her hand and the Robot began vibrating for a moment before holding it's tub hand out and pouring the tea into the cup. A small beep alerted Pinkie her tea was ready, she blew on it for a second before sipping. "Nice, thank you Teany." She said the Robot bowed and with several clicks, it snapped back into a Cylinder.

"Do you want me to leave the set or-"

"Yeah that's fine, I'll probably want more tea a little later" Pinkie replied to the voice, the sound of pattering echoed through the room as the owner of the voice moved across from Pinkie, Pinkie turned her screen off and look ahead as her friend moved the chair and scooted it up to the table before climbing into it and laying his hands on the armrests.

"I don't think I like that look in your eye." Spike-Bot said as Pinkie stared at him, he was a pretty good robot replica of Spike, he had 3 lines on his belly, the one in the middle was in the shape of a v, he had gears on the side of his head with three Slates protruding from it, the top was the longest and the bottom one was the shortest, His tail was made of a series of nonconnected pieces, he had Spines on his head like Spike's but he only had three, his coloration was the same as that of the real Spikes but unlike the real Spike he lacked Wings, "So what do you want, need, or think you need?" He asked casually, long used to Pinkie's ways.

"I'm just wondering, what makes you think old Bundt is the last Cake?" Spike looked at her in silence, a huff came from him, then another, and after the third time he gave in and laughter echoed through the room.

"Your joking right!?" He asked "Pinkie you've known the Cake Family for generations you of all ponies have to admit that at this point in time, no mare or colt in Equestria would ever marry a Cake!" a wheeze came from her robot as he laughed "He's a mooch, he's cheap, every other word he says is a lie, he's a greedy no good-ehum" Spike cleared his throat as Pinkie looked at him "What?" He demanded, Pinkie looked at him in silence, a smile on her face, not the 'ha-ha' kind, the 'I've got you now' kind "I sense I'm about to regret this talk severely."

"Spike, I have a question, a threw time and space kind of question." Spike nodded and reached into his Interdimensional pocket.

"The say and see!" He declared, pulling out a device that looked like an etch sketch "Just say what's on your mind into this mic" Spike pulled on one of the nobs and it popped out with a wire connecting it to the device, he tossed it to Pinkie who caught it with ease "and this baby right here will show you what you're looking for, even if you don't know what it is yourself."

"Alright, if Bundt's not the worst Cake out of all the other cakes that have ever existed then who is?" The Device lit up and an image was formed with words on the bottom.

"The worst Cake in history is the one who is single-handedly responsible for ruining the Cake family name, Pound Cake, Born the same year Princess Luna's returned to Equestria after the Celestia era, this year is special as it signified the end of Celestia's sole rule over Equestria, and began the short era known as Nightmare no more. After that-"

"Spike I lived during that time, I know the history well, you know, Element of Harmony, Immortal pony of Laughter and joy." Pinkie flashed Spike a Peace sigh, who chuckled back at her.

"Right, sorry you know how I get with these things, but yeah according to this it was Pound Cake who was the worst Cake in history."

"Oh, I remember Pound." Pinkie sighed as she thought back on the past when suddenly a memory hit her like a bag of bricks, Pinkie blinked for a moment as the memory sat in her head, it was an odd memory, a memory she knew she'd never had, but the longer she sat there she knew it was real, Pinkie set her cup down before swiping threw her holo tablet for a moment. "No way." She whispered.

"Something wrong?" Spike asked, "You're not gonna make me go buy a Pound cake and place it on his grave as an apology are you?"

"I was," Pinkie replied as she looked at her screen. "But if this is what I think it is-" Pinkie placed her finger on the screen and it flashed Pink before the Letters STL flashed on her screen, Spike stared at the screen slack-jawed.

"Is that a-"

"Yeah," Pinkie replied as Memories flew into her head. "Spike come with me now."

"Oh no." Was all the Robot could say as Pinkie got up and he followed, Pinkie and Spike walked to the edge of the Dining room and Pinkie held her hand up, a hole opened in the wall as a result. "Oh no!" Spike said as he saw the Time Machine waiting for him, it was basically just a floor with a seat, a control panel, and what looked like a Street light on it. "No, no, no!" Spike turned to run, but as he tried to run Pinkie's hand shot out and grabbed his tail "You can't make me!" he screamed back in panic "I don't know what you want me to do, but if it involves an STL and Me It can't be an easy job!"

"Spike," Pinkie said holding the robot up so it had to look her in the eyes. "I'm sending you back in time, you have one job, and one job only."

"Please tell me it's a quick job," Spike begged, Pinkie look at a bookshelf and called loudly.

"Photo Album, label C.A.K.E!" a Robotic hand shot out and the shelf began spinning like a ferrous wheel for a moment, it slowed to a stop and the Robot hand grabbed a book and handed it to Pinkie who in turn gave it to Spike. "Spike, you are to travel back in time." as she said this she stepped into the time hole and placed Spike in the seat, putting the Album in his pocket as she did this "And you are going to fix the Cake family timeline."

"What!?" Spike demanded jumping up "Are you crazy, how am I supposed to-" Pinkie pinched his cheeks.

"Go to Pound and prevent him from becoming the failure he's supposed to be!" Pinkie said

"I won't do it!" Spike responded "That's gonna take forever, I refuse to" Pinkie leaned over and grabbed his tail again, Spike froze as she grabbed the End and began twisting it, Spike's eyes went white "Awaiting Orders."

"You are to go to the past, you are going to fix Pound's life, and you are forbidden from returning to the future until you do just that unless Special Cercamstansec requires your temporary return!" Pinkie said firmly "Once Pounds life is fixed, then you come home!" Pinkie let go of his tail and jumped back through the time portal as Spike-bot loaded the order before snapping back to life. he blinked then snapped over to the Portal red-faced"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!" Spike demanded angrily. Pinkie waved goodbye as the Portal closed.

"Good luck!" Pinkie managed to say before the portal was gone. Spike stared at the spot before sitting back in the seat.

"Welp I've probably just lost 10 years of my life thanks to one stupid comment!" He said angrily as he pulled the album out and flipped through it. "Let's see, 3rd year of school seems like the best place to start, he should already be a little smart by then, alright let's get this over with!" Spike entered the date and flashed forward "Time to work a miracle!" he yelled as he flew farther and farther back in time.

Author's Note:

Casue Doraemon is my Favorite Anime/Manga