• Published 8th Mar 2019
  • 1,708 Views, 43 Comments

Sweetie Belle's Craving - CapNTilfy



Sweetie Belle has the most unusual craving...

  • ...
12
 43
 1,708

The Hunger

Author's Note:

This is probably going to be the weirdest thing you'll read from me. I wanted to take a break from my usual writing style, but I hope you enjoy!

Sweetie Belle arose from slumber with a happy sigh. That was a wonderful dream she had. Unfortunately, it had little to do with this story, but what a story it could have made! The character arcs were perfect, the plot twists were mind-bending! She shuddered as she wondered what her family would think of her if she told them what she did to that frog... She grinned. She was almost positive that act was illegal in Equestria, and questionable at best at Mount Aris! Best to keep that sort of information to herself.

As Sweetie Belle left her room, she smelled something rather unusual. It was a vaguely familiar scent, but she couldn't quite put her hoof on it. She inhaled deeply through her nose and sighed. She may not know what the scent was from, but by Celestia, she wanted it!

Sweetie Belle licked her lips like an apex predator or some really hungry pony. Whichever was more dramatic and appropriate for this sort of situation. Fueled by a need for the unusual scent, she galloped outside, ignoring everything in her path. Everything except that orange filly she was about to run int-oh, shit!

After ten seconds of seeing stars and hearing a droning noise worthy of several Vietnam flashbacks, Sweetie Belle blinked and saw a dazed Scootaloo teetering around like a sober college student desperate to find booze. "Are you okay," Sweetie Belle asked.

"I...I think so," Scootaloo said. "But I think I lost my ability to fly!"

Sweetie Belle blinked. "But you-"

"I think you harder me than I hit thought..." Scootaloo toppled over, creating a squeaking noise.

Well. That was a thing that happened. Sweetie Belle continued on her journey in search of the mysterious and heavenly scent until Scootaloo caught up with her. "What the-?"

"Eh, I recover quickly. One of the perks of constantly crashing!" Scootaloo winked.

Sweetie Belle opened her mouth, then shut it.

"So where are we going?"

"I don't know," Sweetie Belle said. "But I want whatever that smell is!"

Scootaloo blinked, then sniffed the air. Her eyes widened at she stared at Sweetie Belle with a combination of shock, awe, and maybe arousal. She didn't know, honestly. There wasn't enough time to explore her sexuality or preferences. "Sweetie, I recognize that smell! It's-"

"No spoilers!" Sweetie shouted. "I want this to be about the journey and the destination, Scoots! Don't take that away from me!"

"Do you at least want to know where-"

"No!" Sweetie Belle used Accelero.

It's super effective!

Scootaloo tilted her head in confusion, then accidentally hit herself. "The hell?" She shrugged it off, then took a shortcut to Sweetie Belle's apparent destination.

----------------------------------------------

Apple Bloom trotted around Ponyville as she pony-watched. It was a beautiful day as the sun shone down on her. Birds were singing, flowers were blooming...she sighed happily. On days like these, fillies like her should watch out for that speeding-

Apple Bloom's life began to flash before her eyes as Sweetie Belle zeroed in on her like a coyote running towards a roadrunner, but with the opposite results. Sensing her impending doom, she shouted what she was positive would have been her last words. "Tell mah apple wife ah love her!"

Sweetie Belle came to complete stop just inches away, her eyes wide with shock. "Your...what," She asked flatly.

Apple Bloom cowered and shook until she realized those words she spoke were indeed not her last. Silence filled the air as awkwardness loomed over her and Sweetie Belle like a helicopter parent- I swear to god, dad! Stop watching me write fanfiction!! Great, see what you made me do?! Ugh...

Apple Bloom put a hoof behind her head. "Can you, um...keep that between the two of us?" She blushed furiously, almost wishing she got ran over.

"Hold that thought!" Sweetie Belle smelled the air again, then began to drool. "This way!" She ran and cackled maniacally as she neared her quarry.

Apple Bloom blinked, then saw Scootaloo just up ahead. She galloped over to her friend. "What the hell is going on?"

Scootaloo shrugged. "I don't know much, but I'll tell you what I can on the way."

----------------------------------------------

Sweetie Belle grinned widely as the scent she had been following gradually became stronger and stronger until she reached her destination, which was... Fluttershy's cottage? Okay, now she had to have whatever it was that was making that scent... She walked in the door to see the animal caretaker at a grill, making... "Fish?! What the fuck? I have a craving for fish?!"

Fluttershy turned around and smiled. "Not just any fish, Sweetie. Salmon!"

"Salmon," Sweetie Belle repeated, as though under a spell. No, not the sirens! A different kind of spell. She never heard of a pony eating salmon before... screw it. She wanted it, that was all that mattered.

Fluttershy kept her totally normal, not creepy or foreboding in any way smile as she served the filly a piece.

Sweetie Belle sniffed the salmon, drooled, (probably came a little), then ate it. Her eyes widened. How could she have possibly gone her whole life without eating such a delicacy?? "More," she demanded. She ate another fillet, then another, and another...until there was no more. She belched quite loudly.

Suddenly, Twilight teleported in with a huge grin. "Did it happen?!"

Fluttershy nodded. "Yes," she said. "Just as the prophecy foretold," she said matter-of-factly.

"The what now." Sweetie Belle blinked in confusion.

"Why, the prophecy, darling," Rarity said as she walked into the cottage. "It was your destiny to eat all of that salmon!" She shot over to her younger sister and burst into tears. "I'm so proud of you!!"

"What in tarnation is goin' on?!" Apple Bloom and Scootaloo entered Fluttershy's cottage with bewildered expressions.

Pinkie Pie bounced in. "Oh, just a secret-"

"Pinkie!" Rainbow flew in and covered her mouth. "Ssshhh!"

Applejack walked in, remaining silent.

"Great," Twilight exclaimed. "Everypony's here!"

"Commence the ritual," Pinkie shouted.

Pinkie, Twilight, Fluttershy, Rarity, Applejack and Rainbow Dash pranced around Sweetie Belle, chanting rhythmically.

"Homma-nomma-neema-nomma-hey-whatcha-ho-min, gomma-leema-deema-rooma-hey-whatcha-ho-min!"

Before another round of chanting could start, an army of nondescript armored ponies burst into Fluttershy's cottage, immediately stopping the ceremony. The group of ponies were immediately surrounded, and a stallion entered the room. His mane was cut short, a mixture of black and grey, showing his age. His orange coat shone in the sunlight as he stared at the offenders with his green eyes. "Are we going to have a problem here," the stallion asked as his eyes narrowed.

Everypony shook their heads.

"Good." The stallion left, with the troopers following.

Silence again prevailed, like a helicopter parentgoddammit dad! SERIOUSLY!

Oy.

"What the goddamn fuck just happened?!" Sweetie Belle screamed, then ran off to corner to throw up all the salmon she ate.

Rainbow Dash stared in awe at Sweetie's puking. "Whoa...I haven't seen that much barfing since last cider season..."

Rarity covered her ears as Fluttershy ran out of her cottage, causing the shouting of groceries to sound in stereo for almost half an hour until dry heaves reigned supreme like a helicopter-when I finish this shit, I'm so moving out.

Fuck my life.

All of the girls finally regrouped and saw a Sweetie Belle so pissed off that the wrong comment could potentially trigger a filly-caused apocalypse.

"Sorry about that, Sweetie Belle," Twilight said. "I had to use a variation of the 'Want it, Need it' spell for the plan to work."

"Plan?"

"Yes, Sweetie," Rarity said. "You see, those ponies were from a secret and exclusive club. The National Pony Agency of Intelligence."

Sweetie Belle raised an eyebrow. "A secret exclusive National Pony Agency of Intelligence?"

Rarity nodded. "Indeed. Everypony goes to crazy lengths to be noticed by S.E.N.P.A.I."

Sweetie Belle blinked, then sighed. "Fuck this shit, I'm going home."

Comments ( 38 )

...why did I read this?

9496007
Curiosity, perhaps.

This was... not the most random thing I've read on this site? But it was still very random. :unsuresweetie:

9496069
I wasn't shooting for most random. Just random in general, since I usually write Slice of Life.

Just for the audacious Shaggy Dog, I had to give this a like. :facehoof:
Too funny Capn! :rainbowlaugh:

Lol... not bad. Not bad at all.

That ending though. . .

:rainbowlaugh:

how is this not featured

9496694
Your guess is as good as mine. *Shrug*

9496694
Looks like it was and I missed it! It's on the first page of the Featured Bookshelf. (As of this post)

Fucking hell, that ending :rainbowlaugh:

9497021
You're welcome! :pinkiecrazy:

9497024
But there was no laughter. There was only, "...wat."

9497097
Oh don't get me wrong; it was enjoyable. It just left an overwhelming feeling of "...wat" and a sense that I'd never get those two minutes back.

What......?

Well, I'm glad Senpai noticed her. :|

I just woke up, I had time to read maybe 1 short story before going on with my day and this is what I read...

I'm really not sure how to describe what I feel now...

10/10

What did i just read????????

9500189
A fanfic, you goofball. :pinkiecrazy:

Yes, I know that was a rhetorical question. Just wanted to answer you anyway!

That punchline was a thing of beauty :rainbowlaugh:

9554425
Thank ye kindly. :pinkiecrazy:

Errr okay then .. slowly backs away from story

That was an almost painful feghoot, yet still thoroughly enjoyable. Though now O can't help but wonder how Scootaloo recognized the smell.

9611540
"Feghoot". I had to look that one up. XD What made it painful? I'm always open to constructive criticism and any opportunity to grow as a writer!

9611550
I meant it in a good way. It's not every day I see a case where it's not a pun, but an acronym. Somehow that made it even worse/better.

Yeah, with this kind of story, condemnation is praise, at least when it comes from me. :derpytongue2:

9611631
XD Wow, thank you! I'm honored.

i facepalmed. so... success?

My emotional reactions step by step

1: Confusion
2: Mind Broken I...uh....why?
3. OY VEY FACEPALM
4. Stress by putting everything together
5. Laughing in pain
6. Crying AND Laughing in pain
7. Urge to send this to the woman I'm talking to so that she can experience the emotions

Rarity nodded. "Indeed. Everypony goes to crazy lengths to be noticed by S.E.N.P.A.I."

i’m dying...

9657166
Thank ye kindly. ^_^

Login or register to comment