• Published 1st Mar 2019
  • 2,979 Views, 24 Comments

The Return of Daybreaker - Twilight Star



Daybreaker returns to Equestria. And Sunset Shimmer and her friends must go to the Castle of the Two Sisters to find the elements of harmony.

  • ...
4
 24
 2,979

Epilogue

Luna, Celestia, Sunset Shimmer and their friends were back in Ponyville. Luna and Celestia were in a carriage. Garble saw Sunset Shimmer and went to hug her. Luna left the carriage smiling as Celestia had a sad face. Sunset Shimmer’s friends made Celestia a sign that they forgave Celestia for what she did. Two fillys pegasus went to Celestia and placed a necklace of flowers on Celestia’s neck. Celestia was surprised by the necklace of flowers she received and looked at Luna happily that she was forgiven by her subjects.

Sunset Shimmer watched what happened and stared down at the floor sadly with her ears down.

“What’s the matter, my student?” asked Luna to Sunset Shimmer.

Sunset Shimmer’s ears brightened and she looked at Luna.

“Aren't you glad you can come back to Canterlot now and continue your studies?” asked Luna.

“That’s the problem,” replied Sunset Shimmer sadly. “Now that i understand how important it is to have friends, I’m going to have to abandon them” Garble and the friends of Sunset Shimmer looked at Sunset Shimmer sadly.

Luna then had an idea, “Garble, write down what I’m going to say”

Garble took a parchment and a quill to begin writing what Luna said, “i, Princess Luna, allow my student Sunset Shimmer to stay in Ponyville to learn more about the magic of friendship”

Sunset Shimmer listened to everything Luna said and smiled, her friends walked up to her, “thank you Luna, I promise I’ll devote a lot and study hard”

Sunset Shimmer, her friends and Garble celebrated while Luna watched happily that her student was happy.

Comments ( 4 )

Damn it. I was hoping this story followed the tv show. I'm not happy

Ok so I'm gonna take a wild guess, the alt. version of the mane six are as followed:

  • Sunset Shimmer = Twilight Sparkle
  • Lemon Zest = Pinkie Pie
  • Indigo Zap = Rainbow Dash
  • Sugarcoat = Applejack
  • Sunny Flare = Rarity
  • Sour Sweet = Fluttershy
  • Garble = Spike

Am I right?

Login or register to comment