• Published 1st Mar 2019
  • 2,131 Views, 554 Comments

Haycartes' Pluperfect Method - Kris Overstreet



Twilight Sparkle has trapped herself in a shelf full of books. Will she survive- or will she lose herself to the story?

  • ...
7
 554
 2,131

PreviousChapters Next
Interlude: Interruption

The bookshelf glowed, and sparked, and rippled with ever-growing magical malfunction.

The violet glow on the second book faded, reappearing on the next book over. In the process three sparks jumped from one book to the other with loud bangs.

The bedroom door opened, and a unicorn with dark purple hair and a coat about midway between purple and pink walked in. "Hey, Twilight?" Starlight Glimmer asked. "Would you believe that Sunburst decided to pay me a surprise visit the same weekend I decided to visit him? If we hadn't both had our trains lay over in Canterlot I don't know what might have happened! So we flipped a bit, and it came up tails, so we both came back here, and-"

Starlight's chatter stopped as she took in the glow of the bookshelf above the bed, the empty bed itself, and the last magical experiment Twilight Sparkle had talked about with her.

"SUNBURST!!" she shouted, bolting from the room.

The rippling and sparking magic settled down somewhat, but the glow remained.

PreviousChapters Next