• Published 18th Jan 2020
  • 1,419 Views, 5 Comments

When We Were Wittle - B_25



Twilight is his boss. But she wasn't always that. Not when, long ago, they shared a room, calling each other 'best friend.' Can Spike become more than an assistant? And exactly what? Shrunk, he is forced into the giant mare's care for a week.

  • ...
21
 5
 1,419
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 5 )

|Spilight is the best ship to ever exist.)

Agreed! :twilightsmile:

I haven't read a Spilight ship in ages. It has always been my favourite straight ship. I'm eager to read more!

Twilight head dipped slightly. I took that for a nod. Her head then dipped fully forward, her muzzle landing inside the cup of coffee. The sound of her drinking sounded like a dog's tongue lapping at water.

That's flippin adorable.

“I get where you're going with this.” I opened my eyes to see hers staring at me. “If the world loses Twilight Sparkle for a bit, everything will get thrown into chaos.” I lifted my claw, staring at the tiny paper still in my palm. “But if the world loses Spike the Dragon... no one will notice.”

...and that is much less adorable. Poor Spike. </3

-tracks-

Let see where this goes!

Continued when will this be

Login or register to comment