• Published 26th Feb 2019
  • 7,450 Views, 263 Comments

We're both twins, yes! Now buzz off... - Desperate Dawn



Continuation of a certain story that is never completed, and it has been a long time. Thus, this happened.

  • ...
19
 263
 7,450

Another Day in Ponyville

I yawned loudly, rubbing a few tears on my eyes, glancing towards the owl-clock hanging on the wall. It already half-past eight, and knowing this I sat upright, stretching my forehooves as I let out another yawn. I threw the blanket that covered me, hopping off the bed tiredly as I stumble my way towards the bathroom.

It took me a couple of minutes to refreshed up and took a quick shower, I stared at my own reflection, a pale lavender unicorn with a black mane and tail with two stripes of teal and purple streak at the center. The reflection stared back with its dark purplish slit eye and teal sclera.

I sighed, the clear difference between Twilight and I is as bright as day, but it didn’t deter me in the slightest.

I felt something soft touching my cheek, I didn’t notice the vines were there and it was seemingly comforting me. Smiling, I rubbed the vines as a token of gratitude for the attempts. The vines quickly retreated back to a part of the tree, I didn’t notice it before but it looked like it came out from the tree itself.

I walked out of the bathroom, heading downstairs to the kitchen but then halted halfway down. Quickly turning around, I head towards Twilight’s room. I gently opened the door, peeking inside I found Twilight still asleep with a book on her face.

I smiled mischievously, and with it, my horn illuminates with the usual pale magenta colors. Once I’m sure that my magic enveloping the mattress, I flipped it causing Twilight to tumble off the bed with a loud yelp.

“Wake up Twilight, time for breakfast!” I yelled out. Twilight in return groans and levitates up a pillow to cover her face.

“Just five more minutes,” came the muffled reply.

“Alright then, I’ll have Spike know that he can finish off your part of breakfast,” I answered nonchalantly, walking out of the room. Mentally, I counted to three before hearing Twilight’s frustrated shout.

“TWIVIIIINEE!!”

Yep, I really like to mess with Twilight in the morning. Habits are hard to break it seems.

Walking onto the dining room, I saw Spike already finishing up on preparing us breakfast, the smell of freshly cooked pancakes assaulted my nostrils and I found myself drooling a bit. Spike looked up, noticing me and greeted me with a smile.

“Morning, Twivine.”

“Good Morning, Spike,” I replied, taking a seat.

“Is Twilight up yet?” Spike asked, placing the last batch of pancakes near his plate.

I nodded, picking up a few slices onto my plate. “Yep, I could hear her grumbling on the bathroom,” I smeared my pancakes with syrup on top and started eating.

Spike chuckled as he climbs to his chair, grabbing a forkful of pancakes and ate it. For a moment, the two of us ate in silence, only the sound of our utensils clanking on the plates that breaks the total silence that no doubt falls once we started eating. Twilight and I rarely talk when eating, and Spikes seems to pick it up after a while.

Twilight finally came downstairs, slightly irritated from my earlier quirks but didn’t complain. She sat down beside me, levitating a slice or two before eating in silence.

We eventually finished breakfast, Spike cleaned up the table while I levitate the empty dishes on the kitchen sink, Twilight already left to organize the library. It was our usual routine at this point; Spike would get up early and prepare breakfast, the one who wakes up afterward would wake up the other and so on.

Interesting things only happened in a single day, so most of the time, I am bored to death with the only thing to pass time were the books that I’ve read for too many times. That’s why I usually wander around Ponyville if the library became too boring.

After helping Spike with his chores, we both head over to the library, Twilight already waiting for us. Spike already with a quill and scroll ready on his hand, ready to write the list Twilight has in store.

Twilight opened her mouth but closed it again. She looked around the library notice that the library isn’t that much of a mess anymore. The library looked very thoroughly cleaned; every shelf looked new and sparkly thanks to Spike waxing the wooden frame. Not much dust is left on the corners, even the books. Sure some of them looked old, but at least it wasn’t dusty.

“Well, I guess we’ve done so much in the past weeks that there isn’t much of a dust left…” Twilight trailed off. “I guess that only left on reorganizing the books.”

Spike raised a claw, “Uhh, Twi, we already done that yesterday.”

“Well, this should say the Golden Oaks Library is back for a Grand Reopening!” I exclaimed, my voice filled with pride.

“Yeah, we can get Pinkie to organize that, it’ll be a blast!” Spike added with his own enthusiasm.

Twilight chuckled, patting Spike’s head, “Let’s not go too far ahead, we’ll cross that bridge someday but not today.”

“Well, since there is nothing for us to do. Why don't we explore Ponyville more? It’ll be a fun experience.”

“Twivy already beat you to it,” Spike simply said which earns me a glare from my counterpart.

Twilight huffed, “Well I haven’t, but since you already went around Ponyville I guess you could show me what’s interesting and whatnot.”

“Okay then,” I answered with a shrug, smiling. “Besides, it’s about time for you to know the place you live.”

Twilight sighed, “There isn’t that much of a choice anyway, what’s so bad about today anyway?”

I think Twilight will soon learn that fate shouldn’t be tempted.


Ponyville is…quiet, for some reason or another. I looked around the empty street, not even the local vendors are open. I turned to Twilight. She looked concerned as I am. The two of us nodded, a silent understanding between us on figuring this out later as of, for now, we’ll have to find somepony to talk to and explained what’s going on.

“Where is everypony?” Spike asked, anxiously looking around for any sign of life.

“We don’t know, Spike. I hope everything is okay.” Twilight answered, looking at me for confirmation. I nodded firmly.

“We’ll get the bottom of this.”

We’ve finally reached Sugar Cube Corner, the ginger house generally has a cheerful atmosphere, but now it looked dull and empty. I motion Twilight to stay behind with Spike, she nodded and motioned for Spike to get closer. I took a deep breath and knock on the door.

Silence greeted us. My anxiety grew and knocked again, resulted in the sound of a lock being opened. Before any of us react, a pink blur quickly yanked us out of the front door and into the darkness of the building.

“What the hay is going on!?” I exclaimed in the dark, somepony shushed me. A candlelight, revealed Pinkie, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Rarity, Mr. and Mrs. Cake, Applebloom, and Sweetie Belle behind the counter.

“Why are you all hiding in the dark?” Twilight asked, only for Applejack to point out to the nearby window, more precisely a hooded figure of a pony outside.

“We’re hiding from her!” As if on cue, the hooded figure revealed herself, she has stripes and appears to be wearing golden rings on her neck, a piece each on her ear and striped Mohawk. Realization dawned on me and I really have to resist the urge to facehoof.

“Did ya see her?” Applebloom steps forward, only to be grabbed back by Applejack. Applebloom glares at her older sister but ends up getting shushed.

“Girls…it’s just a zebra,” I said flatly.

Everypony present except me, Twilight and Spike, all gasped. “A what?!”

“B-but look at her coat, so garish!” Rarity remarked with the same level of drama she usually had.

“Rarity, a zebra’s stripe isn’t a fashion choice because they were born that way,” explained Twilight. She really hoped to clear a misunderstanding from all of them, because don’t get me wrong, but it seems like many of Ponyvilians, errr… ill-informed about the existence of other species.

Rarity then lets out her dramatic faint, and I still to this day, I NEVER KNEW WHERE DID THAT COUCH CAME FROM!

Ah well, the only logical reason would be Rarity’s personal aether, not to undermine her ability but Rarity doesn’t look to be magically strong to have their own pocket dimension nor teleport an object from out of view. I can be wrong. I mean, she does have quite the focus on regards of doing her work.

“Born from where? We’ve never seen a pony like that before, ‘cept her!” Applejack exclaimed.

“Applejack,” I called out but drowned out as the orange pony continued.

“And most importantly, not only she lives inside the Everfree, Ah’ve also seen her with somepony suspicious near her home!”

“Applejack!” I finally shouted. “Can we all stop this nonsense, this is getting ridiculous.”

“You don’t get it, Twivine, but she’s mysterious!” Rainbow Dash piped in.

“And creepy…” Fluttershy added quietly.

“And spoooooky!” Pinkie adds with a horrible imitation of a ghost, but still frightened poor Fluttershy.

“Well, how exactly do you know if you never asked her about it,” I retorted. This is seriously getting ridiculous by the second. But knowing Rainbow Dash, it usually fell on deaf ear on her side.

“That just it, Twivine, she lives inside the Everfree!”

Applejack nodded, “Not only that, but the plant grows…”

“The animals all care for themselves…” Fluttershy added.

“And the clouds move…” Rainbow piped in.

All on their own!” The three finished in unison. Rarity, who just woke up from her earlier faint, fainted again.

I stared at them blankly, “You’re all ridiculous.” I turned and head for the door only to be stopped by Pinkie hopping in front of me. “Pinkieee…what are you doing?”

“Stopping you before my song, silly!” She simply said.

“As much as I would like to, but you all are accusing her something that she may or may not do. In order to stop this nonsense, I’ve decided that I should go out there and ask her myself!” I stomped my hoof as confirmation of my intent.

Twilight nodded, backing me up. “Twivine is right, I think this is all a misunderstanding and it is best for us to go out there, and welcomed her like you all welcomed me and Twivine.”

All ponies present went silent, looking down.

“Umm, I hate to interrupt, but isn’t Applebloom supposed to be with me?” Sweetie Belle’s voice echoed from the silence. All of us then glance over to an opened door on the back.

“She went outside!” Rarity exclaimed.

Applejack grumbled to herself, “That silly filly! I've told her to stay put!”

Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Applejack all rushed towards the door, only to be stopped by a familiar vine stopping them on the door. “Hey, what the hay!?” Rainbow Dash tried to get the vine moved out of the way, I could feel her attempts but it remained firm.

“I have to stop you there before you girls do something stupid,” I said, receiving a shocked stare from everypony.

“Spike,” I called out to him. “Stay here with them and can try to burn anypony with your fire if they decided to do something stupid.”

Spike saluted, “Ma’am, yes ma’am!”

“Twilight you’re with me,” After receiving a nod from her I turn to the rest of the girls. “And girls, for Celestia's sake, don’t do anything stupid…”

Twilight and I teleported, appearing at the empty street at the same time and for a good precaution, I ordered my vine to block the second door. Bad luck for us, the zebra had already left and that left us with the option of following her to the forest.

“I didn’t know you pay attention to Shiny,” Twilight suddenly said as we both galloped to the edge of the forest.

“Sometimes, I feel like it’ll be useful someday, and it does now,” I smiled cheekily.

“I’ve noticed,” Twilight rolled her eyes. “Right, you go look for the zebra and I’ll look for Applebloom.”

“Wait,” I halted just outside of the forest edge. “Why are we going into a forest on which said forest is full of creatures and other stuff that could potentially kill us if we’re not careful? And why are we separating, we don’t even know the path around the forest.”

Twilight skidded to a halt. She looked at me with a sheepish smile, “Ehehe, I-I guess I didn’t think of that.”

I sighed, “I think I regret locking up the girls, Applejack may know the way.”

“Twiviiiinnneee!”

I heard Pinkie shouts from the distance, I look over to confirm that it is indeed five ponies are coming right at us, and with one particular drake that is riding along. Rainbow Dash, for whatever reason, is flying right towards me. In response, I erect a barrier around myself and Rainbow Dash slammed right on it. Rainbow Dash bounced off backward and landed with an ‘oomph’.

“What the hay is that, Twivine!?”

I had to give it to her, I flinched at the impact. I shook my head as I lowered the barrier, just in time as the others catch up. “What, you expect me to just grab you again in mid-air?”

“No! The freaky eye thing!” Rainbow Dash exclaimed. I raised a brow, not understanding what she meant by that.

“What Rainbow’s tryin’ to say, is that your eye glow when ya did that.” Applejack explained, I turned to her with the same confused expression.

“Did what?”

Pinkie gasped loudly as she is suddenly in my face somehow, “You mean you don’t know!?”

“What are you guys talking about? And how did you guys escape?!” I turned to Spike who was eating a cupcake on Pinkie’s back. “Spike…”

Spike looked up to me, shrugging. “Hey, it’s either that I don’t get to eat Pinkie’s cupcake ever or I could let them do whatever they had to do. Besides, not ever having Pinkie’s cupcake is just the same as you throw away a birthday gift.”

I groaned, “Okay then, how did you get yourself out if I blocked the door with my vine?”

“You didn’t block the window silly!” Pinkie answered cheerfully. I suddenly have to urge to facehoof. Before any other words were spoken, Applejack reminds us of why we’re here in the first place.

“But now that isn't the problem, the problem is that my sister is in there somewhere followin’ that Zebra. We hav’ta find her!”

Twilight nodded, “Applejack is right, we have to find Applebloom before anything happen to her.” She turned to Applejack, “Applejack do you perhaps have an idea where this zebra lived?”

Applejack nodded, taking on the lead. “Eeyup, Ah know the way, everypony follow me!”

“Come on everypony, nothing bad is going to happen if we stick together.”

That is the second time Twilight tempts fate today…


“Now, it should be around here somewhere,” Applejack looks around for… I don’t know a landmark or something? To be honest, I can’t really find anything in particular except that the whole forest looked the same. And I had the feeling of being watched again, not only one but two now. Things just get even creepier by the second.

My ears flicked up as the bush couple of meters behind me rustled. I’d look behind me, frowning for a bit. I’m sure that I just saw a cloak of sorts, but it’s rather safe than sorry, I’ve sent out my vines underground to check it out.

I waited for a moment, once I’m sure that my vine suddenly grabbed onto something, I galloped to the bush. My horn glowed, yanking out the bush with my magic to reveal a cloaked pony. It flinched and quickly turned around to escape, only to trip as my vine had a firm grip on one of its legs.

“Gotcha!” I pulled off its hood, revealing a black-furred Pegasus with weird marks on its face and hooves, a visible white splotch on its muzzle. He almost looked like a half zebra or some sort. Based on its feature alone, I quickly concluded that it was a male.

“Please don’t hurt me!” He pleaded, attempting to crawl away but with my vine firmly restricting his movement, he wouldn’t go anywhere.

“Now why are you spying on me? Who are you?” I stared at him, tightening the grip on the vine and simultaneously summoning two additional vines for added intimidation.

“M-my name is Zepher, I-I swear that I didn’t mean to spy on you!” He stammered for a bit, clearly scared as my gaze seemingly bore through his skull.

I frowned at him, my gaze softening but kept my guard up. “Okay then, Zepher, what are you doing in this part?”

“I-I was heading to Zecora, and saw you and your group, I-I was curious of why there are ponies in this forest since Zecora never really had visitors,” Zepher answered quickly. I loosened the grip, letting the vines to sink back to the ground.

“Alright then, I thought I was being spied on for a moment…” I trailed off. I shook my head, narrowing my eyes at him. “Well then, can I trust you?”

“W-well, I don’t expect you to trust me since I’m not exactly ‘trustable’ on a place like this.” He replied nervously. I sighed, apologizing.

“I’m sorry for scaring you, Zepher; this just forest gives me the creeps so forgive my paranoia. Okay let’s start over, my name is Twivine, it’s nice to meet you.”

I lent him my hoof which he took gladly, “Nice to meet you, Twivine. I’m sorry for spying on you earlier.”

I waved dismissively, “Nah, it’s alright, I really don’t like this forest anyway…”

“So, what exactly are you doing in the Everfree?” He asked.

I explained to him briefly about what happened in the town, he is not really all that surprised about what happened. “Well, I can’t really say I blame the ponies for acting that way but isn’t a bit careless of you ponies for letting a foal go out like that?”

“Well, we’re in the middle of an argument and I thought somepony already watched over her,” I sighed. “I hope she’s okay.”

“Is it by any chance that said foal is a light olive filly with a large red ribbon on her head?” He inquired, my ear perked up as precisely describe Applebloom’s appearance.

“Yeah, that’s the one, where did you see her?”

Zepher placed a hoof on his chin, “Well, I saw her near Zecora’s hut before you ponies arrived.”

I sighed in relief, turning around. “Well that’s good enough for me, I guess. I should head back to the others now, thanks for the help Zepher!” I waved at him.

“I don’t exactly do much help, but you’re welcome anyway.” He waved back.

I made my way back towards the girls were, I just realized that I left the group and nopony noticed. Lovely... After walking a few meters I saw the girls, Spike and Applebloom is heading back towards me. I waved at them as they went near.

“Hey girls!”

“Twivine? I thought you-“ Twilight stopped herself, shaking her head rapidly. “You know what, I won’t ask. There is so much going on I rather not have another headache.”

I nodded absentmindedly, joining the group back to Ponyville. “So, anything happen going on when I’m gone?”

“Oh, nothin’, just that Zecora seems to curse us or somethin’ and that all thanks to somepony.” Applejack said, annoyed. Her irritated tone is more or less directed towards her sister who was following along behind her.

“I told you already, curse isn’t a thing!” Twilight interjected, but it seems to fall on deaf ears.

“So, everything’s fine?” I asked Spike who was riding on the back of Twilight.

He nodded, “Seems so, that blue flower is weird though…”

“Blue Flower?” I asked with a raised brow.

“Yeah, we were standing on it earlier, I don’t know why but I feel weird when I’m around it. Don’t worry though, it's gone.” He reassured me. “Oh, and Zecora seems to be warning about it too if we could get the fact that she rhymes about it too.”

“I see,” I replied thoughtfully. Blue flower and it was on Everfree. I seem to know about it but I can’t, I know it’s on the tip of my tongue. Oh well, at least Applebloom is safe and we’re about to get out of this creepy forest.

I really hope Twilight didn’t jinx fate too badly.


“Twilight calm down, it’ll be fine.”

“FINE? HOW CAN IT BE FINE WHEN MY HORN IS LIKE THIS!?”

Yeah, when we woke up, Twilight’s horn just…flopped like a rubber. I know for certain that this isn’t a curse, I ran a spell-test on her and it showed up fine. As if her horn were like that in the first place. Strangely enough, I’ve had this feeling of familiarity. Somehow.

“Twilight, calm down, we may have something in this library that could explain this sort of thing.”

That does the trick, Twilight immediately do the calming technique Cadence taught us. “You’re right, Twivine, there has to be something on the books that can cure this…SPIKE!”

“Way ahead of you!” Spike called out.

Twilight sighed in relief, just before I turned to help Spike looking for a book regarding Twilight’s condition, the door slammed open and five familiar ponies rushed inside. Pinkie with her swollen tongue, Rainbow Dash with an inverted wing, Rarity with an overflowing mane and tail, Fluttershy looks…normal, and so does Applebloom.

Wait…Applebloom? Where’s Applejack, I thought she-

“Ah told ya that curses are the real thing!” I heard a very high pitched voice of Applejack. I look over to Applebloom where the voice came from, and soon enough Applejack came out of her hair.

“Yeah, that Zecora pony-zebra-whatever, she curse us! I mean look at my wings, I can barely fly with these.” Rainbow Dash chimed in. Pinkie tries to say something, but everything just came out a spit. Twilight shook her head in resolution.

“No, there is no such thing as a curse! I mean look at Fluttershy, she’s all fine.”

Fluttershy replied in a very...manly, deep voice, “Actually, I’m… not exactly fine…”

“I’m afraid I have to go with everypony here, Twilight,” Rarity added, I really want to say that her hair looked ridiculous but I think she already gets it.

Twilight’s eyes twitched. Oh oh, major breakdown is imminent; protocol ‘calm-the-magic-storm-before-we’ve-gone-to-shit-paste’ has been initiated. All emotions please stand by for possible fallout.

“Everypony, settle down, we don’t know what exactly happened. Spike, Twilight and I are looking for a possible cure for all of you,” I calmed everypony down. “Besides, Spike is fine, he was with you girls at that time.”

“Spike ain’t cursed cuz that Zecora said it only to ponies!” Applejack insisted stubbornly.

“For the last time, curses are not a thing!” Twilight shouted in frustration. I calmed her down as much as best as I can.

“Calm down, Twilight. Do you remember that Spike is a dragon?”

“Of course, why wouldn’t he be?” Twilight said with a roll of her eyes.

“No, you don’t get it, Dragon is naturally known for their high resistant to magic. If he isn’t affected, then this is surely a magic effect.” I explained, Twilight looked at me, frowning.

“But, curses aren’t magic…”

I shook my head, “No, they are a lower form of magic, but these effects, all seem to be linked as a magical transformation, which somehow applied as if they were a part of you from the beginning. And that is a very high tiered magic if you ask me.”

“If your scans say that I am fine, then that means…”

I smirked, “Precisely…what we’re dealing with is magic created by something else entirely and strong enough to affect ponies in general but not strong enough for a dragon.”

I swear I saw a glint of sparkling star on her eyes when I said that. She turned around, smiling proudly to the girls who standing there with utmost confusion. Twilight’s smile fade as realization dawns on her, “Oh, you girls don’t understand, do you?”

“Not a thing…”

“Twivineeee!” Spike called out, I went ahead to approach him. “I didn’t find a book for this sort of thing, but this one maybe could help,” Spike handed me a book titled ‘Supernaturals’. Without hesitation, I opened it and skimmed through the pages.

“But how does that explain that curses or hexes aren’t a thing? Doesn’t that basically the same thing?” I heard Rainbow’s confused exclamation. I quickly head back to salvage this stupid thing curse/hex thing.

“There is a difference between hex, curse, and magic.” I began, gaining the attention of everypony in the room. “Indeed that they are the same, which includes some sort of magical properties, but curses or hexes can be easily identified and/or detected as they are a lower form of magic. This type of magic is undetectable and very powerful, therefore I can only assume two things.”

“One, Zecora’s is very powerful with magic to cast that type of magic, but I don’t see her being as powerful as Princess Celestia or an ancient being with great magical abilities. Number two is simple and it all because something that you tripped, or touched did that to you.”

There was silence for a moment… then Rainbow spoke up.

“Yeaaah, I lost you on that one…”

Twilight sighed, “Basically what my sister trying to say is, something that near us must have caused the problem.”

“B-but what about-“ I quickly interrupts Applejack.

“Applejack, she is a zebra, and if I remember my lessons in foreign culture, it is kind of a tradition for a zebra to speak in rhymes. And here is our cure!” I showed the pages that I found, it was about a blue flower that glows and only lived on Everfree.

“Poison joke?” Rainbow Dash asked.

“Yep, poison joke is basically a plant that emits magical effect that could do something to somepony as a form of a joke, oh and it was made during Discord’s era by the way,” I explained cheerfully. “And here, look, there is a cure how to undo the effects.”

“A bubble bath?” Everypony said in unison.

“Wait, so this whole thing is a joke?” Rainbow Dash looked at me.

“Apparently, you know Discord is known as a trickster during ancient times, a literal one too…” I said with a roll of my eyes.

“Twivine, how do you know all of that? And regarding Spike too, I didn’t know Dragon is highly resistant to magic!” Twilight exclaim with utter confusion.

“Sometimes, if you’re not burying your head on one specific type of books, then you would’ve known,” I answered simply.

“B-but how could you possibly know about that? It could be false information.”

I shook my head, chuckling, “Twilight, I asked Princess Celestia.”

Silence for a moment, before Twilight loudly exclaimed. “HOW?”

“Eh, it’s easy, I just ask for confirmation if Dragon is susceptible to magic or not.”

“B-but, she doesn't always tell us the answer,” Twilight replied timidly.

I put a hoof on her shoulder, “Twilight, here’s some advice when asking Princess Celestia, always asks for an indirect answer than a direct one.”

“Well, I suppose we should all head to the spa and have this ridiculous ‘joke’ off us, ooohhh Fluttershy, didn’t we miss our weekly spa visit, maybe this is a good time to catch up?”

Fluttershy smiled, “Yeah, let’s do that.”

“And maybe, after that, ya could apologize to Zecora for all the trouble ya’ll cause!” Applebloom cheerfully exclaimed.

Pinkie tries to speak but once again, only spits that came out, but hey she sounded happy otherwise. Spike came with a quill and scroll, ready to write.

“So, do you have a report to send, Twilight?” Spike mouthed an ‘Oh’ when he realized that the girls had already left. “Well, would you like to write it then, Twivine?”

I shook my head, “Nah, Twilight should do it, since she is the one that learns a valuable lesson after all…” I slightly glance over to the nearest window, barely spotting a figure that slips away at the last moment.

“Maybe I have to write other things with the Princess…”


Princess Celestia hold the urge to yawn openly, it was court session and the pony before her proposing things that she already forgot, considering that it had almost been three hours since he first came in. Thankfully, she has Raven to rely on writing every key point that the stallion makes. Her posture may look like she was listening in, but her mind wandered elsewhere. It is a trick that she picks over the course of her rule, and it does its job flawlessly.

Suddenly, a familiar trail of green flame comes by her and almost immediately as the fire dissipated a scroll appeared. Before it could hit the ground, she picked it up with her magic, smiling due to the fact that she had an excuse to hold the stallion’s speech for a moment.

She held one of her wings to the stallion, signifying that he should stop for a moment. However, the stallion continued on blabbing about the importance of how Stalliongrad industrial potential.

She sighed as she lowered her wing and opened the letter.

Dear Princess Celestia,

I apologize if this wasn’t the friendship report that you would usually wait for, and I also apologize if I’m interrupting your court. I know how important court is to somepony, but if it was noble complaining again, then my hooves are crossed.

Anyway, for the past few weeks here in Ponyville, it seems somepony is stalking and/or spying on me. I don’t know who or what they want, but I feel that you should know of this. Ignoring them would be unwise and so does confronting them directly. Therefore, I seek your guidance regarding this matter as I have no idea what course should I take.

For now, though, they didn’t really do anything that’s really threatening the life of me or others, but I really hope that you could do something to put an end to this stalker-y.

I shall wait for your response.

Sincerely, your faithful Student
Twivine Sparkle.

Princess Celestia stared at the letter, reading it twice to confirm the content of the letter. She frowned, tapping her chin as if she was in deep thought. A concerned call from the stallion that made her realize that she was in the middle of court.

“I apologize, my little pony, but it seems that an important matter has come to my attention, your proposals will be further discussed with the Council.”

“But-“ The stallion tried to give an excuse only for Princess Celestia to raise her wings.

“Court is adjourned for today,” Princess Celestia declared, turning to Raven. “Raven, please tell the other attendees that they should return tomorrow.”

Raven nodded, “Right away Princess.”

“Oh, and Raven,” she called out, Raven turned to her. “Please inform the Intelligence High Command as I wish to have a word with them. Tell them that it is priority Alpha-One, codename ‘Nightmare’.”

Author's Note:

EDIT[3/11/2019]:
-Grammatical error fixes

-Desperate Dawn & 'DeeDee'