• Published 23rd Feb 2019
  • 1,117 Views, 3 Comments

Equestria Girls Wash - The Dark Wolf



The Equestria Girls give each other baths.

  • ...
 3
 1,117

Rarity, Applejack, and Rainbow Dash

Rarity and Fluttershy were visiting Applejack at her farm a few days later. Applejack was busy working, but she would be done soon, and they were looking forward to hanging out with her when she was.

Rarity was leaning against a pigpen, because Fluttershy wanted to be near the pigs, finding them to be cute. Rarity found them repulsive, but she didn't give Fluttershy a hard time.

Then Pinkie Pie suddenly appeared. "Surprise!" she said.

Rarity was startled. She lost her footing and fell backwards over the fence, landing in the mud with a SPLAT!

"Oopsie... Sorry, Rarity," said Pinkie.

Rarity sat up. She was covered from head to toe in mud, and the pigs started tasting her. She was absolutely revolted.

"Are you all right, Rarity?" said Fluttershy.

Rarity stood up. "No, I am not all right. I really need to shower."

"Why don't I give you a bath?"

Rarity thought for a moment. "Yes, that would be nice. If you're up for it."

"Did you say you're givin' Rarity a bath?" said Applejack, who had finished her work and was now standing next to them, dripping with sweat.

Fluttershy nodded.

"You can use one of my tubs outside, and I'll help you."

They walked to a part of the farm with a wooden tub, and Applejack set the hose on hot and filled the tub with warm, soapy water.

Without a moment's hesitation, Rarity climbed into the tub. She felt better already.

Fluttershy poured a bucket of warm water over Rarity's head, making her feel even better as it already rinsed some mud off her. "I'll start on her hair. You wash her sides and back with soap."

As Fluttershy scrubbed Rarity's hair with shampoo, Applejack scrubbed her sides and back, covering her top half in suds. Rarity was greatly enjoying this. At first she thought it was because all that disgusting mud was being washed off her, but she started to wonder if she might be finding the bath itself to be fun.

Once they'd finished washing Rarity's top half, and Fluttershy took a cloth and washed the mud off her face, Rarity got into a position so her skirt was above water. It was cleaner than before, but still had traces of mud on it. Applejack scrubbed Rarity's skirt as hard as she could while Fluttershy scrubbed her legs.

When that was done, Rarity sat back down and rested her feet on the edge of the tub, and let Applejack and Fluttershy each scrub one of them.

Then Rarity stepped out of the tub, and Applejack sprayed her with the hose, rinsing all the soap off her. Rarity was thankful the hose was still on warm. When she was done, she was sparkly clean and soaking wet.

"How do you feel now, Rarity?" said Fluttershy.

"Perfectly clean," said Rarity. "And that was rather enjoyable." She then noticed how sweaty Applejack was. She was also a bit dirty, too. She whispered something to Pinkie, and then they threw Applejack in the tub.

"What gives, Rarity?"

"You need a bath as well."

"Oh, sure, what the heck."

Rarity removed Applejack's hat and poured a bucket of water over her head. She started to wash her hair while Pinkie washed her sides and her back. Applejack was finding this to be kind of fun. She could see why Rarity liked it so much.

Once Applejack's top half was coated in suds, Rarity and Fluttershy stopped scrubbing. Applejack assumed the same position that Rarity had at this point, allowing Rarity to scrub her shorts, especially her rear end, while Pinkie scrubbed her legs.

Then Applejack sat back down and put her feet on the edge of the tub. Rarity and Pinkie scrubbed each foot, and then the bath was done. Pinkie hosed Applejack down to rinse her, and she was clean.

They sat outside on the grass, having a fun conversation, and the sun dried Rarity and Applejack in no time.

"That means all of us have taken a bath like this except Rainbow Dash," said Pinkie.

...

The following day, Rainbow Dash was playing soccer. There was a bit of mud on the field because it had rained last night. Rainbow Dash won, but her outfit was splattered with mud.

They celebrated Rainbow's victory with a party at Pinkie's house.

"Rainbow Dash, you simply can't go through the rest of the party like that," said Rarity.

"I'm fine," said Rainbow Dash, who didn't mind getting dirty.

Rarity motioned to Pinkie, who ran outside into her backyard. Rainbow wasn't sure what that was all about.

Eventually she returned. "We're all ready!" she said.

"Wonderful," said Rarity. "Now, can the rest of you take her there? I don't want to touch her when she's in this state."

"What are you-" Rainbow began, but Sunset, Twilight, Applejack, and Pinkie picked her up and carried her outside. "Hey, what are you doing?"

She soon saw it. A bathtub in the middle of the backyard, with a plug on one of its walls. And it was full of soapy water.

"I got a backyard bathtub after Rarity and I gave Applejack a bath," said Pinkie. "This is gonna be so fun! We can give each other baths all the time!"

"Let me go!" said Rainbow Dash. "I don't need a bath!"

"Actually, you do," said Twilight. "On three. One... two... three!"

They threw Rainbow Dash into the tub. Rainbow Dash was coughing and sputtering.

"All right, I'm clean now."

"Not quite yet," said Rarity.

Applejack and Sunset held Rainbow Dash while Rarity poured a bucket of water over her hair and started to lather it with shampoo, and Fluttershy and Pinkie scrubbed each of her sides. Rainbow resisted, but Applejack and Sunset firmly held her in place. Once Rarity was done washing Rainbow's hair, Twilight scrubbed her back.

Soon, Rainbow's top half was covered in suds. "There, now rinse me off and let's continue the party."

"Oh, no," said Rarity. "Your lower half took most of the damage."

"Say what?"

Applejack and Sunset got Rainbow Dash into position, with Applejack holding her back and Sunset holding her feet, and Rarity started to scrub her rear while Pinkie and Fluttershy each scrubbed one of her legs. Rainbow splashed a bit, but Applejack and Sunset held her tight.

When this was done, Applejack got Rainbow back into sitting position.

"All right, now are we done?" said Rainbow Dash.

"Almost," said Rarity.

Pinkie and Twilight grabbed Rainbow's feet, and Rarity and Fluttershy each scrubbed one of them.

"Now all we have to do is rinse you off and we're done," said Rarity. "Step out of the tub."

Rainbow stood up and stepped out of the tub onto the grass. As Rarity drained the water, Pinkie took the hose and sprayed Rainbow Dash with warm water, rinsing the soap off her and soaking Rarity as well.

"Pinkie Pie!" said Rarity.

"Sorry, Rarity."

"It's all right, this was rather refreshing, and it's not mud."

"That wasn't so bad, was it?" said Applejack.

"It was all right," said Rainbow Dash. "If you REALLY want you could do that to me again, but don't expect me to like it." In reality, she did.

They hung around outside until the sun dried Rainbow Dash and Rarity, and they walked back inside.

And from then on, they'd often give each other baths like this. It became one of their traditions.

Comments ( 2 )

nice work on all chapters.:twilightsmile:

Login or register to comment