• Published 21st Feb 2019
  • 2,695 Views, 72 Comments

Hard Landing - Flash_Game

  • ...
10
 72
 2,695

2 Revelations

Chapter 2
Revelations

I don't like teleporting, I feel like I'm gonna puke, I probably look a little green right now

She then sits me on a column and begins her questioning, “What is your purpose, human?” She doesn’t sound so motherly now, That can’t be good...

“What do you mean? Like what am I doing here? Then, I don’t know,” Thinking back now I probably smashed my head to pieces when I flew off the plane, “I think I died...”

Her expression changes to that of shock, “How can you be sure?” She sounds worried now

“Well, I was about 30,000 feet on a plane when I got sucked out of it. By the way, a plane is a flying machine,” No point in lying now if I want her in my good side, but should I tell her about the show?

Feet, is that a measurement of distance like a meter? 30,000 feet, how high is that?

“It’d be about 9,200 meters, or 9.2 kilometres; it’s quite high, more than enough to reach terminal velocity,” I feel as if during our talk my body regenerated, That’s a weird feeling, regained my stamina in record time, so I stand up. “I should be a bloody mess on the floor, but here I am”

So you fell to your death?” She sounds disturbed she had to say that

“Not sure, I smashed my head on the side of the plane as I got ejected. I could be unconscious imagining this happening for all I know. Or somehow ended up in a rift between our worlds, or I simply died and ended up here because of...” I really don't know “... reasons”

I see...” I Now see pity directed at me

“I don’t wa-“

*SLAM*

Princess, I heard there was a creature running wild in Canterlot!” That’s Twilight looking around to find her, “I wanted to know if you-,“ we lock eyes “... found it...

Now, Twilight Sparkle is a light purple mare unicorn, has dark a blue mane with a two-tone magenta stripe going through it, same as her tail. She’s wearing a purple shirt that’s tucked into a pair of black dress pants with a black belt, If that’s leather... I don’t want to know.

“-nt your pity...Uh... hi” I try to look as innocent as possible

Oh My Gosh! It- I mean- He can talk,” Wow she is more respectful than the General!

“My name is Luis by the way,” I did my best to address both of them, but who knows

Too many questions later

Just because you skip them doesn’t mean I don’t have to live through it, I’m going to dream of questions tonight. Speaking of which, “Princess Celestia, I was wondering, since I have no place to stay at-“

You shall live in the castle for the time being,” judging from her tone she doesn’t trust me quite yet

“Thank you for your generosity,” she seemingly smirked at that remark. I turn to leave but turn back for one more question, “Where is my room, if you don’t mind me asking?”

Umm... Twilight, come here for a second,” Twilight does as asked and Celestia whispers to her ear, Twilight’s eyes just glimmered at whatever Celestia told her... oh no...

Twilight walks towards me grabs my arm and pulls me, OH NO NO MORE QUESTIONS!!!! ARGHHH, I try to relax, “I’m guessing you’re my tour guide?”

Nope, I’m your boss,” she is overly cheerful, CELESTIA WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!;

Author's Note:

Edit 11/12/19
-Words
-Grammar
-Sentences
-Colour