• Published 20th Feb 2019
  • 1,829 Views, 67 Comments

A Kind and Prosperous Couple - Israel Yabuki



This is a story dedicated to the one girl/mare who stole my heart. And to Lauren Faust, thank you for creating such a beautiful character.

  • ...
6
 67
 1,829

A Kind and Prosperous Beginning

When Fluttershy and Israel told their friends about their engagement at Sugar cafe, it didn’t take long for their classmates to hear this wonderful news. A new week has started and the happy couple was heading to the cafeteria for some lunch together. When they arrived, they're suddenly bombarded with cheers from their classmates. They were confused about why they were being cheered on, until they heard these comments.

"Way to go, lovebirds!" Yelled a fellow classmate.

“Congratulations to both of you!!!” Yelled another student.

"Let's hear it for their engagement! Hip hip…!" Yelled another one.

"HOORAY!!!" everyone shouted. Israel chuckled nervously while Fluttershy hid her face behind her long, pink hair.

“Well, I certainly didn't see this coming. Did you, sweetheart?" Israel asked.

"N-No, but… I feel kinda embarrassed to be praised by so many people like this. I don't know if I can handle all this," Fluttershy said, timidly.

"Aww, there there, Flutters. If you want, we can always eat somewhere else. The whole campus has plenty of private spots to eat our food," Israel implied.

“T-that would be nice, thank you, Sweetie,” Fluttershy smiled.

Nodding, Israel takes his fiance by the hand and takes her to get their food. Israel pays the cashier after getting his bacon double cheeseburger and Fluttershy getting herself a nice vegetable burger. Afterwards, he takes Fluttershy with him to a special spot on campus under a large tree by the fountain, which was at the center.

Israel and Fluttershy bite into their burgers, sitting close and snuggling each other. "You know something that I just noticed, Flutters?"

“What did you just notice then, Izzy?” Fluttershy wondered.

"Nearly everyone knows about our engagement except our families. How do you think they'll react when they hear that we're gonna be husband and wife soon?" Israel asked.

"I'm sure they'll be just as happy as our friends are. Granted, Twilight was kinda worried, thinking we were moving a bit too fast. But she did come around," Fluttershy explained.

"I suppose you're right. Still… I just hope that when we do get married, I won't be such a disappointing husband. I know it sounds silly, but I can be really insecure about myself sometimes," he said, scratching the back of his head.

"Izzy, sometimes even couples argue. We've argued sometimes, too, but we worked out our differences in the end. If I wasn't sure about marriage, I wouldn't have accepted your proposal, but I agreed to marry you because I know you'll be a wonderful husband. You gave me courage, hope and most importantly… you gave me love," Fluttershy said before giving him a tender kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks, Flutters. I promise you… I won't let you down," he replied, holding her hand.

“I know you won’t, Sweetie and I promise won’t let you down, ever.” She gave him a lovely kiss on the lips. “I love you, Israel Yabuki.”

"I love you too, Fluttershy," he replied.


Soon, came the day of the bachelor and the bachelorette party. Neither Israel nor Fluttershy knew about it because their friends had kept it a secret from them. They wanted to surprise them with a special get-together at Equestria Land.

Fluttershy was on one side of the amusement park with all of the girls and Israel was on the other side of the park with all the guys. Fluttershy and all the girls were dressed up in special gowns, celebrating their timid friend's engagement.

"I'm just so proud of you, honey. You've made us all so proud," Mrs. Shy said, hugging her daughter, crying tears of joy. Fluttershy hugged her mother back, feeling so glad her mother is supporting her.

"I'll say. I never expected you would get engaged and to my son, no less. I'm really glad he's found himself a future bride who's so sweet with him. Now, I need you to promise that you'll take good care of my mijo," Christina said.

"Oh, daughter dear, no need to worry. She's a sweetheart. She knows exactly what she's doing and she's got a bright future ahead of her just like Israel. True, he's gotten himself into some tight spots, but he's a strong, young man and he's got this lovely young lady to keep him company, too," Israel's grandma said.

Her name was Eva, she's been married to her husband, Eddie for years, never divorced even once, the living example of a kind and prosper couple. A proud mother to her 2 boys and 2 girls.

"Thanks, Eva," Fluttershy said.

"I still can't believe he came up with the money to buy that nice ring for you. I thought he might've had to sell his gaming system and video games just to get that thing," Israel's aunt Yvette joked.

"Yeah right, he'd rather give up pizza than to sell his games, the little brat," Christina joked. The girls all laughed it off, as did Fluttershy.

"But in the end, he spent most of his summer vacation, pulling in as many overtimes as he could, saving up every penny just so he could propose to me properly," Fluttershy said, showing off the ring on her finger.

"Tell us, what are your plans for after you get married? Are you planning on having kids? You gonna move into a nice house?" Israel's aunt Suki asked. She was married to his uncle Richard and a mother to her 2 sons and 1 daughter. She's what her family calls a tough mama.

"Well… not yet. We still need to finish college. Then, after we graduate, we're gonna find some decent jobs and then we'll save up for a nice house and raise some bundles of joy," Fluttershy said, receiving nods of approval from her friends and family.

Meanwhile with the guys, they were all laughing their hearts out when Israel told them the struggles he endured to save up and purchase Fluttershy's ring. Every single man their group was wearing a tuxedo.

"Jeez, dude, you're a regular workaholic," Soarin chuckled.

"You need to slow down your engine or you'll wind up breaking down faster," Cheese said.

"Yeah, take it from me, mijo," said an older male voice. Said voice came from Israel's grandpa, Eddie and he was a jolly, kind and loving grandpa and just as supportive as his wife. He likes to joke around, but still shows love to his family. "I'll need your strength for cutting my grass, hehe."

"Hah! Well I'll keep that in mind, grandpa," Israel replied, smiling.

"And I'm very proud of you, too," Mr. Shy said. "I know you'll always keep caring for my daughter the way you're doing now, so you have my utmost blessings."

“So am I,” Zephyr added while ruffling Israel’s long, silver hair. “If you need me to give your hair a little makeover, I’d be happy to give you one. Free of charge of course.”

"Well, at least now I know who to turn to," Israel chuckled.

"Mijo, you've went and made us all proud. Just be sure not to take her to a bunch of pizza restaurants every day for dinner," his uncle Eddie Jr said. He was also a father to his 1 son and 2 daughters, but his wife, Lorraine divorced him some time ago and now he's re-married to his new wife, Marie, who's just as kind.

"Relax, Tio Junior, I know how to get by. I'm cutting back on the pepperoni," Israel chuckled.

"You'd better. A woman's a lot more important than pizza. Oh and just between us, I wouldn't tell her about… that room," his uncle Ricard whispered. Richard was married to his aunt Suki and has two sons and one daughter. Just like his uncle Eddie Junior and his grandpa, they all have one thing in common that Israel's dad can never begin to comprehend: being a devoted father.

"Shh, don't mention that room on a day like this," Israel whispered back. "Anyways, I'm pretty sure I got it all covered, so there's no need to worry." he said aloud.

“So, are just gonna stand here and joke around all day or are we gonna have some fun in that rollercoaster over there?” Soarin asked the group. “Rainbow Dash told me you should at least try it once, it’ll be totally awesome.”

"He's right. We've got the whole day to have fun, so let's take this party to the house!" Cheese exclaimed, raising his cup of fruit punch. All the other guys, including the groom-to-be, shouted with glee and ran over to the rollercoaster.

Meanwhile, the girls decided to go to the haunted house on the far left side of the park. Everyone was ready to get scared by the creepy things inside but Fluttershy had second thoughts about going in.

“Oh girls, I don’t know about this.” Fluttershy said doubtfully.

“Come on Fluttershy, the things inside that haunted house aren't real.” Christina assured her future daughter-in-law.

“She’s right, besides we’ll all stay with ya.” Applejack said comfortably, “We’re sticking with ya like caramel on a candy apple.”

“Especially if there’s candy apples in there!!!” Pinkie yelled while liking her lips. Everyone looked at her confused. “What? Those things are good you know!”

“Alright then,” Fluttershy sighed in relief. “If you all stay with me then I’ll go inside the haunted house then.”

“Now you’re talking, Fluttershy!” Rainbow pats her shy friend. “Let’s go in girls!”

The girls all went inside, all eager to get scared of all the creepy things that awaits them. After roughly 5 minutes the entire group ran outside screaming in terror. Fluttershy was the last one out while shrugging her shoulders like she wasn't scared at all. “It’s wasn’t all that scary, girls. Shall we do it again?”

“Enope!” Applejack quickly replied.

“Absolutely not!” Yvette agreed with Applejack.”I don’t want to get a heart attack from that giant spider that suddenly dropped on my face!”

“I’ll pass!” Rainbow chimed in.

“Me too,” Sunset said.

“Me three!” Pinkie added.

"Listen to ourselves, we're quaking in our heels, yet she's unfazed," Eva said.

"If she's been watching scary movies with my son, it's no wonder she's not scared," Christina said.

"So, what are we gonna do next? Any suggestions?” Twilight asked the group.

"How about the Ferris Wheel?” Rarity offered. “That will give us a nice view of the entire park and who knows? We might see the boys somewhere, too.”

"Oh, that's lovely," Fluttershy said.

"Well then, what are we waiting for, ladies?" Pinkie said, zooming off towards the Ferris Wheel and the rest of the girls followed her close behind.

“Now, hold on!” Applejack stopped everyone. “Is anyone here afraid of heights?”

"I am," Christina said, laughing. "But I'll still ride the thing. Wait for me, girls."

Back with Israel and his friends, they were on the big rollercoaster that was about to descend for the third time.

"Get 'er done! COME ON, RUSTY!!!" Israel exclaimed excitedly in a southern accent. Right as he said that, the right quickly rode down the ramp. "WEEEE-HEEEEE!!!" He shouted again.

The other boys shouted excitedly with the groom-to-be. All but Zephyr Breeze who was not feeling so well. “Ooow, why did I ever agree, for a third time?” He moaned as he tried to hold it in. His cheeks were starting to turn bright green.

"Hang in there, Zephyr, this ride will be over sooner than you thi-i-i-i-ink!!!" Cheese said, hitting some bumpy parts of the ride.

Later, after the ride finished, Zephyr rushed out of the ride and dunked his head in one of the nearest trash cans, making those retching noises. Mr. Shy was with his son, patting him gently on the back, comforting him.

"Okay that's on me. My bad," Israel said.

"Mijo… next time… we're riding it one time only, because I almost lost my lunch," his uncle Junior said.

"Can we ride something more relaxing now?” Soarin asked, still feeling a little dizzy. “I don’t want to end up like Zephyr over there.”

“We can go to the Ferris Wheel, next if you guys want,” Israel suggested. “It’s calm, slow and has a great view on top.”

"I thought you were scared of heights," his uncle Richard teased.

"Ferris Wheels are an exception, Tio," Israel replied, smirking.

“I’m all up for it,” Cheese said, the rest of the group were quick to agree too..

“The Ferris wheel it is then!” Israel said, “let’s go everyone!”

With everyone recovered from the rollercoaster ride, they make their way towards the next Equestria Land attraction.

With the ride still going, the boys got in line and waited patiently until they each got their turns and rode the Ferris Wheel up to the top. Each of them were chilling out and basking in the joy of the view of the park and the city.

"Oh yeah, this is the life," Israel said.

"You said it. I've been dying to get some pictures from this amazing view!” Cheese replied while taking pictures with his phone.

“Just chilling and relaxing, no worries.” Soarin said, placing his hands on the back of his head, enjoying the view some more.

Suddenly, their thoughts were interrupted by the sounds of the girls from down below, waving and calling out to them. The boys chuckled, waving back at their friends and beloved family.

The boys even shouted in excitement, making the girls laugh. All of them were having a wonderful time at their favorite theme park. After their ride was over, it was now time to get something to eat as the sun was about to set.

Soarin and Cheese had recommended the delicious spaghetti for Israel and Fluttershy. They even had the generosity to pay for their food, even if Israel did have some cash leftover. So, after waiting for a few minutes, the spaghetti was brought to their table.

"Well, cheers to us, Flutters," Israel said.

"Yep. It does look delicious," she said. After taking a bite, their taste buds tingled, like they were singing and dancing to this delicious flavor. Next thing they knew, Cheese had gotten out his accordion and started playing. On top of that, he also started singing.

Soarin even got out his guitar and performed with Cheese. It caught the engaged couple off-guard and wondered if they planned all of this. They found it pretty amusing, yet nice that they were making their party extra special.

The couple kept eating until their plate was nearly finished. They slurped up one of the spaghetti noodles and wind up connecting their lips without paying attention. Fluttershy blushed and let go, turning away with a flushed smile, hiding her cute face in her hair. Israel, being the gentleman she is, gave the leftover spaghetti to Fluttershy. She looked at her fiance with her twinkling, teal eyes, smiling happily at the man she's happy about marrying.

Suddenly, after Soarin and Cheese finished their singing number, Fluttershy's and Israel's families all sang together to complete this lovely night. Israel was surprised to think that his buddies got his and Fluttershy's family involved.

Settling in the mood, Israel and Fluttershy sat closer together, holding hands, Fluttershy nuzzling into Israel's shoulder. For it seemed like the heavens are right on this lovely Bella Notte.


The months rolled by and all the preparations were finally put together. It was a beautiful Winter day, with the snow falling gracefully, covering the entire city in a blanket of snow. Everyone who was invited was eager to see two lovebirds join in holy matrimony at the wondrous Canterlot Grand Church.

In one part of the church, Fluttershy was in a dressing room, wearing her beautiful white wedding dress with spring green trims. Her friends and bridesmaids were all there to help her as she was getting cold feet as Rarity was fixing the wedding veil.

"Look at you, darling. You're simply divine. I'm so proud of you, Fluttershy dear. To think that you're finally getting married," Rarity said. "Aren't you excited darling?"

"I… w-well, o-o-of course I am. I just… I feel like I'm gonna mess up when I walk out onto there and… everyone will laugh at me or something. What if Israel saw me and… and…" Fluttershy is stopped by Sunset.

"Fluttershy, he won't laugh at you. He loves you very much. You two have been going out for quite some time and I'm sure he's feeling the pressure about getting married, too. It's normal for couples to have cold feet when their wedding day has finally come. Ask yourself this: why did Israel ask to marry you?"

"B...Because he loves me?" Fluttershy asks.

"That's right. And do you know why he loves you?" Sunset asks.

"I… w-w-well, I…" Fluttershy stuttered.

"Because you were there for him. You offered him friendship, you got him on your family's good side and also… you gave him your love and he returned it because he found out how much you mean to him. So don't worry, I'm positive he would never do anything to hurt you," Sunset said.

"Y...You're right. Thanks, Sunset. Thank you… all of you, for being such amazing friends," Fluttershy said. The girls all gave the bride a big group hug, some of them shedding tears of happiness and joy.

While they were having their tender moment, the groom was going through some cold feet of his own, taking deep breaths and looking at himself in the mirror. "Okay, just relax, Israel, you didn't come this far just to flake out on Fluttershy," he said to himself, slapping his cheeks lightly.

“Whoa, there man, don’t do that to yourself,” Soarin said.

"Sorry. I just never felt this kind of pressure before. It's way different than singing in front of an audience, you know?" Israel asked. "I'm supposed to be excited that I'm getting married, but here I am, getting weak in the knees. If Fluttershy saw me right now, she'd probably laugh like it was some bad comedy. What kind of groom am I to be scared of something like this?"

"Relax, even grooms get cold feet. My dad was the same way when he married my mom. Couples go through this sort of thing every time when they're about to get hitched. Plus, if I know Fluttershy better than anyone, she's sensitive about how others feel and I have a feeling she would never laugh at you if she could see you right now," Soarin said.

"He's right. She's just as kind and caring as you are. Chin up and hold your head up high, this is your big day. Plus, it was a real genius idea for you to book your wedding on Christmas, buddy," Cheese said, looking outside, at the city of Canterlot, covered with snow and fresh sparkling snowflakes were falling from the sky.

"Yeah… come to think of it… I wanted it to be on Christmas, because there's something about the Winter snow that always makes me smile," Israel said.

"You always did have a different perspective from other people, Israel. And that's what we like about our buddy," Soarin said before checking his watch. "It's time for us to head back."

"Well, good luck, Israel. Now put on a big smile, get out there… and marry that beautiful Christmas angel," Cheese said, giving him a bro hug, same with Soarin before the best men walked out with the groom after he finished fixing his black and white tuxedo. Israel looked out at the audience, seeing the smiling faces of his friends and his family.

He could also hear the sound of a man bawling his eyes out, making him chuckle. He can only guess that it was Twilight's older brother, Shining Armor. He always did have a soft spot for weddings. But he never knew why, though.

Moments later, the orchestra began their special symphony once it was time for the bride to come.The doors opened and as the flower girls, Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo came in, scattering the pedals, Fluttershy followed them close behind with her father walking next to her. She was holding a special bouquet specially made from her dear friend Wallflower Blush.

Fluttershy felt her heart racing a million miles, but out of joy and excitement. She saw her handsome groom looking at her wide eyed at how beautiful she looked. It made Fluttershy blush a little as she came closer to him.

"What a perfectly beautiful little angel," Israel whispered quietly to himself.

As the two were at the altar where Israel was waiting for them, Mr. Shy let go of his beloved daughter and took his seat next to his loving wife on the front row.

The orchestra finished their song and the priest cleared his throat. "Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to unite this man and woman together in holy matrimony. This young couple has agreed to take the next big step in their lives, knowing full well that it is not to be taken lightly. Marriage is not just the joining of two people, but two souls, two worlds into one family."

As he continued, Israel and Fluttershy did not take their eyes away from each other. They felt so happy that they both were standing here today, ready to be married. Gone were the doubts, they felt only love and compassion for each other.

"Fluttershy, do you take Israel to be your lawfully wedded husband, to love, honor and nurture through sickness and in health, rich or poor, good times and bad for as long as you both shall live?" The priest asked.

"I do," Fluttershy nodded.

"Israel, do you take Fluttershy to be your lawfully wedded wife, to love, honor and nurture through sickness and in health, rich or poor, good times and bad for as long as you both shall live?" The priest asked again.

"I do," he replied.

The priest nodded and called for the ring bearer afterwards. Quickly, Spike, all dressed up in his cute little doggy tux walked up, holding a pillow in his mouth with the two rings on it while the crowd went "aww." Spike loved the attention, but kept walking until he was directly underneath the couple. They grabbed the rings and placed them on each other's left hand while Spike watched.

"By the power vested in me in the city of Canterlot, I now pronounce this couple… husband and wife." The priest said. "You may now kiss the bride."

Israel approaches Fluttershy and lifted the wedding veil before pulling his wife in for a kiss, sealing their bond forever and ever. Fluttershy kissed him back, receiving applause from their friends and family. After separating their lips, Fluttershy tossed her bouquet towards the bridesmaids and her friends.

“MINE!” Rarity yelled and pushed nearly all her friends aside, she jumped up to catch it but only managed to tap it. The bouquet fell in another direction…. Right in Sunset’s hands.

Holding the beautiful flowers now in her own hands, Sunset looked up at her lover, who was blushing madly at her.

“It looks like we know which one of us is going to marry next. Still, that was a good try my precious jewel.” Applejack comforted her pouting girlfriend. “I know how you feel right now. But trust me, our special day will happen one of these days, Ah promise.”

“I know, dear Applejack and I’ll look forward to that day. I just hoped that I could’ve at least caught that bouquet.” Rarity said as she still felt a little sad but she managed to smile a little at the comfort her girlfriend was giving her.

"Someday ya will," AJ said before kissing Rarity on the lips. Meanwhile, Israel and Fluttershy kept staring at each other as they walked down the aisle, receiving applause from their friends and family. Shining was crying again and this time Zephyr was crying along with him. They both hugged each other and continued their wailing.

Shortly after their marriage, everyone went back to Sweet Apple Acres. The married couple traveled in style in a nice limo. Inside, they looked out their windows, watching the snow fall gracefully down to the ground. Christmas decorations were hung in nearly every place and what made it even more magical was the giant Christmas tree set up near the town square.

"Just look, Flutters… it's truly a Christmas miracle," Israel said.

"Mhmm, it's so magical. I still can't believe it… I'm finally married," Fluttershy said, nuzzling into her new husband's shoulder.

"Same here… honey," Israel replied, nuzzling his wife back. "And I'm married to the cutest, precious little angel." Israel booped Flutters right on the nose, making her giggle. Israel could not handle the cuteness of his wife, so he pulled her in and cuddled her, kissing her cheek, then she hugged him back.

"Yay," she whispered in his ear.

“You’re so adorable when you say that.” Israel said with a blushing face. “It makes me want to hug you again and never let you go.”

“I love you, Israel Yabuki.”

"I love you too, Fluttershy."

The rest of the trip, the couple said nothing and just cuddled until they arrived at Sweet Apple Acres with everyone else. They exited the limo and walked down the path. Right away, their friends and family applauded, welcoming and congratulating them on their marriage.

The couple, along with their families and friends went inside the giant red barn that was neatly decorated with Christmas decorations. In the back was a table stacked with presents for the married couple. In the middle a long table for everyone to sit down and eat all the delicious treats that were made by Pinkie Pie, Cheese Sandwich and the entire Apple family. The wedding cake was all thanks to Pinkie and Cheese, with the help of the Cakes. The barn also had a big dance floor with a small stage on the left with a DJ set, thanks to Rainbow Dash and Soarin's help.

Everyone, made their way to the long table and took their seats with their name tag on it. With just about everyone finally seated, everyone continued to chat until it was time to eat, but first!

“Speech, speech, speech!!!” Pinkie yelled excitedly while bouncing up and down.

“Alright, alright sweet sugarbomb of mine,” Cheese calmed her down. “Just give them a chance to stand up.” Cheese then stood up and clinged a spoon to his glass a few times, getting all eyes on him. "Attention, good people. I would like to propose a toast for our newly wedded couple, Fluttershy and Israel. I've known Israel for years and have never been more proud of him to finally find himself a cute wife to call his own. I also want to thank Fluttershy for giving my buddy the happiness he truly deserved."

Fluttershy blushed and smiled timidly. Israel hugged Fluttershy while listening to his buddy's amazing speech.

"And most importantly, these lovebirds started listening deep inside their hearts to discover all that they could. Now… a toast to the newlyweds!" Cheese said.

The entire table raised their glasses of champagne or apple cider and clinked with everyone for the newly married couple. Soon after, the waiters arrived, serving the delicious food for the entire family. After everyone got their plate, the new family started to dig in.

Some time after they finished their plates, it was time for the Wedding cake. It was a white, 5 layer cake, decorated with whipped cream, frosting roses and on top a miniature version of the married couple. Principal Celestia already licked her lips as she loves cake so much.

"Now dear sister. It's traditional for the newlyweds to cut the cake and have first serving," Luna said, holding her hungry sister back.

"I know… but it just looks so delicious!" Celestia said.

“You’ll get your piece of the cake like everyone else. Await your turn, dear sister.” Luna reasoned.

"Oh alright. It is for our former students, after all. Still, you have to admit, they did come a long way and accomplished so much in such a small amount of time.”

“I couldn’t agree more with you… Tia.” Luna teased her older sister. “Seems like it was only yesterday since they graduated. You know, the one thing I could ever wish for… is to have them around for one last year."

"I know, sister. But children have to grow up and leave to start their own lives," Celestia reasoned. “Besides, haven’t you found someone you’d consider dating? Is it that History teacher from Crystal Prep perhaps hmmm? What was his name again? Sombra?” She elbowed her little sister teasingly.

“Speak for yourself Tia,” Luna remarked “What’s going on between you and our art teacher, Discord?" Luna asked.

"Oh, I guess I just have a thing for chaotic and creative art teachers," Celestia said. "I can already picture us making so many memories and eventually sharing them with our kids."

“Take one step at the time Tia, no need to rush things otherwise you’ll miss all the fun you’ll have before the big step,” she winked at her sister.

"I know what I'm doing, Luna," Tia chuckled, while brushing it off.

After everyone ate a few pieces of the delicious wedding cake -with Tia eating 5 in total- Applejack walked over to the stage and took the microphone, tapping on it to get everyone’s attention.

“Good afternoon everyone! I hope you all enjoyed the tasty food that me, Granny Smith along with my friends Pinkie Pie and Cheese Sandwich all prepared for ya.” The entire table cheered in agreement, making Applejack smile that she received so much praise from her cooking skills. “But now it’s time to lose some energy on the dancefloor and I have brought y'all a very special guest to start things off.”

“Wait a minute, the list I’ve made didn’t say anything about a special guest.” Twilight whispered in a panicking tone to Sunset.

“I think it's a surprise for Fluttershy and Israel from the Apple family. No need to worry, little miss Adorkable,” Sunset whispered back.

“How do you know that?”

“Because Rainbow Dash and Soarin also have no clue who this ‘special guest’ is, look!” Sunset pointed to the two a few seats away who were equally confused.

“Everybody! Meet my best friend Rara! Also, known as the one and only singin' sensation, Countess Coloratura!!!”

Nearly, every girl that was invited to the wedding started squealing as they couldn’t believe who Applejack just called.

“Countess Coloratura, here for our wedding?” Fluttershy said surprised. “Oh my!”

"I've heard about her. She's one of my idols. I listened to some of her best songs," Israel said, holding in his excitement as best as he possibly could.

A beautiful, young lady with light grey skin and long, dark blue hair, wearing a dark dress stepped up the stage, happily giving Applejack a hug before she took the microphone. “Thank you, Applejack and thank you all for coming over to this beautiful wedding of Fluttershy and Israel.” She then looked at the couple with a kind smile. “Fluttershy, Israel, allow me to congratulate you on your amazing marriage. May all your wishes come true and have a wonderful future of true love and happiness.”

Everyone ‘awed’ from the compliment that Rara gave to the two lovebirds. Soon, the barn went dark with only the spotlight on Rara still shining. A piano began to play as Rara started to sing her song for them.

Israel stood up and offered his hand to his dear Fluttershy. “I believe that’s our cue for our opening dance, Flutters.”

She giggled at his gentleman’s attitude. “Don’t mind if I do, Sweetie,” as she gladly took his hand and made their way to the dancefloor.

They held each other and danced in rhythm with the beat, smiling at each other and having a wonderful time. Everyone else joined together, grabbing their dance partners and they all started dancing to the wonderfully beautiful song that Rara was singing.

Rara performed so well, she might've even blown the roof off the barnhouse. When the song was done, Rara received applause from everyone and took a bow.

"Thank you, everyone. Fluttershy, Israel, I hope life treats you kind and that you have all you dreamed of having. I wish both of you joy and happiness. But above all, I wish both of you everlasting love," Rara said.

"Thanks, Rara. We're glad you could come by for the party," Israel said.

"I agree. You just made our wedding day extra special, Rara," Fluttershy said.

"Hey guys, look up at the sky!" Rainbow said, pointing outside. “It’s the northern lights!!!”

“What?! Are you sure Dashie?” Pinkie bounced over to her to see it for herself and gasped at the beautiful sight. “It’s true everyone! Come out and look. It looks amazing!!!”

The guests all walked over to the entrance of the barn to see the northern lights themselves. Many were surprised at this. Some of them took out their cellphones to take pictures of this rare phenomenon in the sky. The couples under them, took their loving partners together and held each other close, looking up at the beautiful sky.

Fluttershy and Israel were standing in the middle of the crowd. They too were gazing at the beautiful colors in the dark, night sky. “It’s so beautiful, I feel even more happy and relaxed right now.” Fluttershy rested her head on Israel’s shoulder and sighed.

"Me too, honey… me too," Israel replied. Wrapping his arm around his wife, he gazed back down into her sparkling eyes and gave her another kiss. She kissed him back, lifting one of her legs up doing so, feeling so happy.

As the Northern lights continued to shine throughout the city, the kind and prosper couple continued to embrace each other as they were now gonna finally live happily ever after.

Comments ( 17 )

Are there gonna be sequel?. And also, nice ending.

Yeah, a sequel is coming eventually

If there is going to be a sequel, it needs to talk about that room because I have a hunch that it used to be a room for a sibling that either passed away or ran away

10003487
Bingo, we have a winner, it has everything to do with who lived in that room.

So beautiful so perfect.

a lot of happiness and love in this chapter that in turn make the best and happy ending for you and your waifu. Quite a good number on the relatives and family that made a strong positive output to the relationship and the story too.

Great work Israel, and brony on, and I be waiting for the sequel in time too

10115031
thanks, though I might be making some adjustments to the sequel when I got time

10115067
surprise me when it's ready

10115067
here is a song for your wife flerrshy. and it from the movie rocky III.

10790057
As much as I love Rocky, how does this song fit with the story?

10941768
a wise man once said it's better to haved loveed and lost then never to loved at all.

10947265
what's that got to do this story, dude?

10947470
not a thing. i just whanted to show you this story.

Login or register to comment