• Published 13th Feb 2019
  • 5,839 Views, 178 Comments

Anon and Starlight Adventures - HeideKnight



Anon and Starlight travel Equestria. This is fine.

Comments ( 32 )

Okay, Anon trying to get Starlight away from her studies was downright adorable. I'm shipping this couple like crazy!

Aww very cute.

Anon and Starlight is great, especially how hard Anon tries to get Starlight's attention, very cute.

9519672
Refer back to to the hospital chapter where Anon woke up with morning wood.

9519697
The two of them are the biggest threat to their relationship.

... Also update your fic.

9519673
That doesn’t imply they are together or anything, she’s just concerned what her friend would say about her being in a relationship with a horny human. I still don’t think anything implies that starlight is or has ever been in a romantic relationship with sunburst let alone cheating on him.

*deep breath* daaawwwww..

shameless fluff

*reads the first couple of paragraphs*

Sounds about right

After puttimg the story off for a while I returned to fluff. Damnit, why? Today of all days. Glimmy day. I wanted a deep enriched story full of drama and romatic comedy. Now I got fluff.

Hmph.

Cant be helped I guess. Ill see you on the next chapter. Good job fren.

It might just be me but I feel like Anon is becoming a bit of the stockery clingy type.
I still give this chapter 7/10 in the Daawwww meter though.

On hiatus? Nooooooooooooo!

9549103
No prob; I'm a fan of mythology and folklore.

Damn I didn’t think I would have enjoyed this story so much!

It went to a lot of places and had some character and world building.

Can’t wait to read more!!! :twilightsmile:

It was a good fun story, seemed like a rushed ending though. Like there should be more of a prologue.

9597888
It's not over. Rewriting it before I continue.

If it weren’t for that diner scene from earlier, I would question why this is rated mature. Either way, great story. Can’t wait for more

Welp. I'm eager to see how this turns out.

-Ru

When u trying to get away from anon but ur dummy thicc and the clap of your asscheeks keeps alerting him to your position

9671520
i was drinking something when i read this, now i got to clean my screen thank you.

Really.jopes it continues . The dynamic between the two is really good and the romance feelings like I'm watching a romantic comedy.

Last update March 21st

Last online July 1st....
What a shame, I was enjoying this one too
:ajsleepy:

9925209
....You may want to see some professional help about that.

This story is so fuckin good, shame its kinda dead

I don't know if you're still around HeideKnight but i just wanna say, i finally got around to reading this and really enjoyed it, seems unlikely it will continue so let me just say i hope you are well

3 years on hiatus? Maybe a update this year? :pinkiesad2:

11182568
Author has been gone for them 3 years. Don't think they are coming back. :(

11229313
I got 'Wanderer D' and other back to writing by reading , commenting and liking their story. I try it here to, worth if it works.

Lets hope this continues one day...

Yo dawg. Dont dip like DWK

I think this is a pretty good story. Definitely don’t think a rewrite is mandatory. Would love to see these two in a few more locations: Crystal Empire, Hollow Shades, maybe Rainbow Falls, Las Pegasus… maybe back to Our Town.

Login or register to comment