• Published 14th Feb 2019
  • 649 Views, 35 Comments

5w337ie B311e - Khanathara



Changelings are highly advanced and use Androids that have been Soul Melded with a number of the races of the world since birth as a way to collect love. Now just keep the curious and clumsy away from the sensitive systems and everything will be OK.

  • ...
2
 35
 649

(Chapter 2) Scootaloo and The Bad Idea

Sweetie burst into Scootaloo's room scaring the little pegasus enough that many might have believed that she had started flying.

"AAHHH! MOM KNOCK FIR-oh, it's just you Sweets." Scootaloo said. "Wait no, it doesn't matter if it's you. You still should knock first!" She finished with a hrumf, folded hooves, and red cheeks as she sat on a soaked towel, hints of embarrassment and shame in the air.

"Hi Scootaloo, why is that towel wet?"

"I-I would rather not t-talk about it. Uhmm, c-can you wai-it out s-side the door pleas? I-uh I need to, um, CLEAN, ahem, yes I need to clean real fast." Scootaloo said seeming unsure, until she said clean and nearly jumped in the air in possible excitement. Her eyes were wide and pleading and unfocused along with a smile that was highly forced.

"Are... Are you sure you don't want me to help you?" Questioned Sweetie. "We could get to trying to get our cutie marks faster if I did."

"Oh,nonononono." Scootaloo let out her face even redder. "I-I got it. I'llll kee-eep that in mind thoug~" She trailed off, a highly pleased look on her face.

"Ok, if you say so." Sweetie reassured herself as she stepped out and closed the door.


If Sweetie's internal clock was right, and it always was, she spent exactly ten minuets twenty-two seconds and five milliseconds outside Scootaloo's door, and she just barely heard a number of sounds. Most of which didn't sound like cleaning until three minuets ten seconds and two milliseconds ago.

Most of the sounds were of Scootaloo saying something or other indecipherable, though she was pretty sure she picked up her name here and there especially around the time the talking and strange wet sound stopped.

She also didn't feel as hungry as she did earlier.

It was thirteen minuets fifty- seven seconds and five-hundred-thirty-two milliseconds total before Scootaloo opened the door looking thoroughly soaked in sweat and still a little embarrassed. "Sorry about that. Now I had an idea for what we could do to get our marks." She said, making sure to have the cutie mark ideas going before Sweetie could ask any questions.

"Ok, whats your idea?"

At that Scootaloo ran into her room and picked up a poster from her night stand unrolled it and nearly shouted, "Roller Derby!" A bright and devilish smile on her face.

"Isn't that dangerous?"

"Most fun things are dangerous."

"I... guess that's true."

"Now come on." Scootaloo said as she barreled past Sweetie. "The derby isn't for another week and a half but the sign up ends today!"


One and a half boring Weeks later

Except for the eternal night thing, that was scary

It was now the day of the Derby and as it required teams of five it looked like they were not going to be able to participate as they had only managed to get a team of four.

"Sorry Blade Runner, I know you were looking forward to this." Scootaloo said sadly as she had been looking forward to this as well.

"Oh, it's not all bad." Lemon Daze announced. "We still get to watch for free and can use the rink after the competition is done."

"Hey, are y'all need'n another member?" A distinct country twang asked them.

"Yes we are." Scootaloo said turning to the yellow, red maned filly. "Hi, my name's Scootaloo, this is Sweetie Belle, Blade Runner, and Lemon Daze."

"Rainbow! Ah' found a group still looking fer somepony. Now we don hav'ta wait." The mystery filly said waving another pony over. One with a rainbow mane and tail and a cyan color.

"Oh. My. Gosh. You know rainbow dash?" Scootaloo whispered just loud enough to hear.

"Yeah, she's a friend of ma sister."

"So you have a full team then Apple Bloom?" Rainbow asked as she approached.

"Uh, yeah... Ah' think."

"Definitely! Come on, let's win this thing." Scootaloo said more pumped up then ever, excitement clearly leaking off of her, Sweetie noted.


One lost Roller Derby later

"Ow, ow, ow." Scootaloo repeated under her breath over and over as they walked away form the rink. "Well, that sucked."

"It was not that bad." Sweetie said. "We got fifth place and both Blade and Lemon got their cutie marks."

"Yeah but we didn get ours." Apple Bloom shot back, slightly venomously. "Diamonds Cutieceanera is tomarra and I don 'ave a cutie mark."

"Why is that a problem?" Questioned 5w337ie.

"Why is that a problem? What kinda question is that?!" Apple Bloom seethed. "It's a problem cause if'n 'ah show up wit-out one their all gonna make fun of me!"

"Uh, so? Our parents are going to make us go and we don't have marks. You don't see us complaining, do ya." Scootaloo tried to reason.

"Ya just don't get it. 'Ah... know what, fuck it. 'Ah see ya at teh party, probly." Apple bloom said dejectedly.

"Well.. that was... a thing." Sweetie said. "I'll see you later Scoots, I'm going to go home and look at my leg. Something doesn't feel right." And with that she limped off.

Scootaloo turned to talk to one of the other two but they were both half way down the street away from her happily chatting with each other. "Well now what am I supposed to do?" She asked her self. "Know what, Apple was right, fuck it. I'm gonna go masturbate to how hot Sweetie was today."

"Also, what dose fuck mean?"

Author's Note:

No OC's in this one
Blade Runner

Lemon Daze

Comments ( 4 )

Lemon daze adorable

fuck it. I'm gonna go masturbate to how hot Sweetie was today."

WHAT THE- WHY!? It just came out no nowhere!

I should have expected it when I read the tags but that still got me caught off guard.

Login or register to comment