• Published 9th Feb 2019
  • 4,905 Views, 55 Comments

My Little Pony: The Lost Soul - Shadow Master



Their friendship is about to get tested as Mane Six and Dragon Strike Force must find and recruit more allies to save their homeland from the forces of Storm King & Dark Curse.

  • ...
7
 55
 4,905

Chapter 11: Agenda

"Thanks to Shining Armor and the brave soldiers of Equestria Rebellion Army winning their first battle, more ponies and creatures are inspired to fight back and retaking their home and territories. And even Mystic Ponies are sending reinforcement and supplies to them for fighting back. This was getting good.

And to be honest, I find something odd and suspicious about it. Dark Curse never make the alliance with the Storm King, unless he has a reason to do it. He must have the agenda especially when it involved of our Elements of Harmony. And whatever his secret plan was, it can't be good for all of us.

I can only hope that my brother and others can find out of what's his true agenda and put a stop to it before we get back home. I hope..."


Since Shockwave's defeat and death at the hooves of E.R.A.s, the ponies and creatures across the Equestria are fighting back the enemies while reclaiming their home and territories. Thus, this has forced Dark Mystic and Storm Kingdom Army have increased their patrol and defenses on their bases, outposts, armory, supply depots and even Canterlot City. The enemies can't afford to let E.R.A.s gain their upperhand.

Within the Canterlot Castle's throne chamber, Dark Curse was sitting down alone while reading the Ancient Demon's Dark Book as he was waiting for the latest report form his trusted Demon Generals. Guildenstern, Amon and Psychopath Joke have returned from their reconnaissance mission. They both bowed before him while making a report to him.

Sensing someone is contacting him, Dark Curse summoned the portals for him to communicate and talk with. He found Demon Generals and other shadowy figures.

"What is the situation now?" Dark Curse asked calmly.

"Everything is going as plan. The marks of our ancient ritual will be ready by today," Kishin Akuma reported firmly and calmly, "However, since the Shockwave's unfortunate death, more resistances are forming and fighting back now."

Crimson Skull nodded firmly, "Indeed. If these fools have taken our advise more seriously, then we wouldn't have suffered more casualties."

"Do not fret too much, Crimson Skull and Kishin Akuma. The Storm Kingdom's incompetence and failures are nothing but minor setback," Dark Curse said calmly. His Demon Generals were silent while looking at him. He continued, "In fact, the enemies and our 'collaborators' have learn nothing of our true objective. As long both sides are fighting against each other, then our plans will proceed without interference."

"Should they discover the truth?" Crimson Skull questioned firmly.

Kishin Akuma nodded in agreement, "No doubt that the enemies will discover our true plans."

"Even if they did, it'll be too late for them to stop us now," Dark Curse said calmly and firmly. He scoffed a bit as he turned and looked at Guildenstern, Amon and Psychopath Joke, "However, it wouldn't hurt for us to prepare some descent challenge for this rebellion. I assume that your reconnaissance mission is complete?"

Guildenstern chuckled sinisterly, "It is, my lord. Our fearsome beasts are ready for their next battle. The enemies will tremble in fear to face them!"

Psychopath Joke chuckled sinisterly, "Yeah! Deadlock looked very excited and happy about having his own war beast to ride. I have no doubt that he wants to start a war for avenging Shockwave's death." He laughed out loud, "Those E.R.A.s will be dead by the time they found out about what kind of monsters we have! I'd love to see them to scream for mercy and help."

"My lord, I have no doubts that my former apprentice will lead the reconnaissance team to infiltrate and try discover our true agenda. She is quite cunning, manipulative and resourceful little girl." Amon said firmly and calmly, "I would personally like to deal with her. I will make sure that she will not succeed her mission."

"Excellent..." Dark Curse said calmly and firmly, "But remember this, your only mission is to prevent them learning our agenda. Protect the ritual, even if it means sacrificing Storm Guards to do so."

"Yes, my lord!" Dark Mystic Ponies exclaimed and saluted firmly.

The Dark Mystic Portals disappeared in the mist. Guildenstern, Amon and Psychopath Joke turned and left the throne chamber for their mission. Unknown to any of them, a Dark Mystic Guard, who was guarding the entrance, quickly left his post as soon as another Guard came to take over it.

After leaving the Canterlot Castle, Dark Mystic Guard went behind the armory. Moving most of crates aside, he then found and opened the trapdoor. He entered and climbed down into underground, where he removed his armor. He revealed himself to be Han Zane, Princess Luna's new friend and Han Zero's reincarnation. He sighed in relief while wiping the sweats off.

"Man, being a spy is real tough..." Han commented in concern. He then held the recording device up, "Well, it's good thing I've recorded their conversation, but never got a chance to see the book. The Main E.R.A.s need to hear about this. Just hope that they find and destroy the ritual."


Somewhere distanced from Ponyville Town, five soldiers were patrolling and guarding their outpost. Two soldiers were keeping their eyes out for any sign of enemies at the towers, the patrol leader and his lieutenant were discussing and planning of the enemy attacks and finally, the last soldier was finishing up with his cook.

The cook was on on his way to his buddies until he noticed a shadow loomed over him. He looked up and found something shocking and scary for him to scream, alerting the rest as well. And just before anyone could react, a large shadowy winged creature squawked and screeched out loud as it attacked and killed them at once relentlessly and wildly.


Shining Armor and Princess Cadance made their way to the war council chamber as they have received the latest news. They found Jason Stride, Shadow Five, Freedom Fighters, Tao and his family, Rexstrike, Mayor Mare and the rest of military officers and politicians were gathered and waiting for them to begin the meeting.

"What's the situation?" Shining Armor asked firmly.

"We received the latest but unsettling reports from outposts and other units," Rexstrike reported firmly yet concernedly. He passed some report files to Shining Armor. The Leader of E.R.A.s looked at them carefully, which were consisted of soldiers' death and bodies were torn apart, and also some shadowy large creatures. He continued, "I don't know exactly. But I do know that they were attacked and killed by these strange large creatures. I have doubts they're dragons or changelings."

Starlight hummed thoughtfully, "Could it be Tirek? Chrysalis? Ahuizotl? They're dangerous villains, who wanted world conquest and revenge on us."

Sunset nodded in agreement, "That makes a lot of sense. We have seen them for a while..."

"No, I don't believe so," Princess Cadance disagreed in concern, "Tirek is still trapped and imprisoned in Tartaurs while Chrysalis is nowhere to be found during Storm Kingdom's invasion. I have my own doubts that she would join Dark Mystic Ponies, not after what Maul did to her."

"But question remains is what could have done to these ponies?" Sunburst asked in concern.

"We'll deal with that soon. We have more reports from our little spies," Jason said firmly and calmly. He took out the large envelope. He opened it before taking out the recording cassette. He placed and slide it in front of the members. He continued, "Han Zane recorded some interesting information."

Shining Armor activated the recording cassette. Everyone listened to it carefully. They became uneasy and worried especially having their suspicious confirmed that Dark Curse never truly allied with Storm King, but merely used him and his army to stall or weaken the enemies while bide time for their 'agenda'. They even found out about enemies using 'war beasts' as weapons especially 'Deadlock' is leading the invasion.

"That doesn't sound good," Flash said in concern, "And whatever those war beasts we're dealing with, they must be very dangerous as war machines."

"Or more dangerous than them..." Shiroi said uneasily and worryingly.

"War beast is not important," Tao exclaimed angrily and firmly. He hummed in concern while rubbing his chin, "I am more concern with Dark Curse's 'agenda'. What kind of ritual is he performing for?"

Mighty hummed in concern, "Hard to tell, Sensei. But I suspect it can't be good. We should investigate and learn more of his agenda. So, we can make countermeasure spell against it."

Dragon Kick nodded firmly, "Agreed. We have to stop him."

"Even so, we need to defend Ponyville Town," Shining Armor said firmly and calmly, "I have no doubts that they're coming back to hit us hard. They want payback for what we did to Shockwave."

Rexstrike nodded, "Yeah. No doubt they're bringing A-Game to finish us off."

"They can try if they wanted," Flash said proudly and confidently, "We can take them down. This isn't the first time we have dire situation to deal with."

"Still, we don't know what kind of monsters we are dealing with," Sunburst said in concern.

"And not to mention, we need to know what kind of ritual Dark Curse is working on," Jason said firmly and suspiciously, "And knowing him; he's after something big, dangerous and deadly enough to defeat us. This involved of the Elements of Harmony."

"But why them?" Sunset asked in concern, "We all know what Storm King wants. He just wants more power for world domination. But for Dark Curse, didn't he do this before?"

"He did during Third Mystic War," Starlight explained calmly and firmly, "He powered himself with pure Rainbow of Darkness to destroy us. But now, he wants them for his ritual, which could mean anything."

"So, what do we do?" Flash asked.

Sunburst hummed thoughtfully while looking at the map, "Our best bet is that we split up and take care of the situation such as main unit will take care of Ponyville Town Defenses while the rest will infiltrate the enemy base to destroy or turned their war machines and war beasts on them, and we also find out the enemy's true agenda."

"I will lead the defense," Shining Armor said firmly, "Rexstrike, Flash, Sunset and Shadow Five will stay behind with me to hold the enemy line as long as we can. Hopefully, we can survive the beast's rampage."

"I will take care of these war beasts and war machine supplies," Jason said firmly and calmly, "I will need the best of Freedom Fighters, Dragon Kick and Mighty Heart."

"Then, I will take Sunburst, Starlight, Shiroi and Steel for reconnaissance mission," Princess Cadance said firmly, shocking and concerning everyone. She continued, "Once we rendezvous with Han Zane, then we will locate and find out of what kind of ritual they're using for. If possible, we can destroy it too."

"Princess Cadance, you can't!" Shining Armor protested in concern.

Jason nodded firmly, "It's too dangerous! You won't make it out alive!"

"Indeed!" Tao agreed in fear, "You mustn't be involved of military matters! In fact, you should stay behind to look after the town and your child!"

Most of military officers and politicians protested for the life and safety of Princess Cadance, as well as taking care of Flurry Heart. Cutie Mark Crusaders were looking after the baby now.

"Listen to me! This isn't the time to worry about my safety and life when the world is depending on us. Both of you are dealing with the most dangerous situation you ever had! So, I have to do mine! Because if no one finds out what Dark Curse is planning for his ritual, both Mystic and Equestria Realms will be in grave danger!" Princess Cadance exclaimed firmly, shocking and surprising the group. She sighed, "Besides, Mayor Mare and Mr. Tao have the situation under control. Cutie Mark Crusaders are looking after Flurry Heart now."

Mayor Mare nodded firmly, "I will do my best."

"So, No point of arguing with you?" Shining Armor asked in concern. Princess Cadance shook her head firmly. He sighed in defeat, "Alright. But please be careful, Cadance."

Jason nodded in agreement, "Yeah. No doubt Dark Curse would be expecting you and your team trying to find out his agenda."

"Let him try," Princess Cadance said firmly, "He and his pals are about to learn that princesses aren't always about being pretty ones."

"Go Cadance!" Cutie Mark Crusaders cheered happily while Flurry giggled.

"Your highness!" Carmine cried as he has entered the war council chamber. He bowed to the ground while making a report, "I bring news! The enemy is making their move!"

"Then, it is settle," Shining Armor said firmly as he stood up at once, "Everyone, to your station! And good luck!"

Everyone saluted and cheered wildly and firmly. All of them are preparing for next battle now.

Shining Armor took Rexstrike, Flash, Sunset and Shadow Five to Ponyville Town's Walls to repel the invaders. Jason is making preparation for his strike team, joined in by Red Arsenal, Metalgear, Drake Trio, Dragon Kick and Mighty Heart. Princess Cadance gathered Starlight, Sunburst, Shiroi and Steel as they're readied for their reconnaissance mission. Tao, Mayor Mare and even Cutie Mark Crusaders are looking after both town and Flurry Heart now.


Shining Armor and his Main Army have gathered at the Ponyville Town Walls. All of them are making preparation to defend their home and fight against the enemies. They have set up the ballistas, cannons and catapults on the walls. HAM Walkers, Armored Tanks, Scout Walkers and some turrets were placed on the ground to fight against the enemies' War Beasts and Heavy Arsenals. They also built some barricades and dug several trench holes for firearm soldiers to use and fire at the enemies.

The main force of E.R.A.s are almost finished their preparation. Spitfire, leader of Wonderbolt, spotted some shadowy figure from distance. This make her gasped in alert. She quickly flew down and make a report to Shining Armor. The leader of E.R.A.'s nodded firmly as he turned and faced to the front.

"Everyone, to your station now!" Shining Armor reported firmly, "Prepare for battle!"

The main army of E.R.A.'s quickly get into their positions at once. Wonderbolts formed up on the air. The firearm soldiers quickly got into the trench holes and barred behind the barricades as they loaded up and armed with their various blasters and rocket launchers. The archers armed with their bows and arrows. The engineers got into their arsenals while loading up the ammunition into them. The soldiers wielded their swords, spears, pikes, axes and shields. Shining Armor and his team positioned themselves on the front line.

Sergeant Fenix took the binocular to scan the area while seeing and finding out what kind of arsenal has. He found a large numbers of Dark Mystic Machines - 25 Neutron Death Tanks, 10 armored Mammoth Destroyers, 10 MAHC Tanks and 15 Spider Recon Walkers.

However, the Dark Mystic and Storm Kingdom also have several kinds of war beasts, which worn Storm Kingdom Armors - a herd of armored grayish giant elephant-like with twin large curved tusks, its medium on sides and smaller ones on its mouths - Heavytusks; strong muscular-building yet furry buffalo-like creatures with horns - Bullhorns, a pack of blackish hairy demonic wolves-like - Draufgangers and golden bright feline creatures with lion's eyes of jackal and body is filled with black spots and stripes - Simbas, a flock of giant winged demonic prehistorical bats-like with Pternadon's Head and giant and smaller gliding wings - Battras and dark bluish feathered eagle-like with giant wings - Aeroskye, large group of grayish armored Triceratops-like with sharp horns and smaller horn - Rumblehorns, spiky armored Stegasaurus-like with strong legs and large mace-like - Armorspikes, a group of giant silver colored yet strong-armed ape-like creatures - Apebeasts, Oshibkas and its hive minions, and also more of Vileraptors.

Deadlock was leading the army of Dark Mystic and Storm Kingdom Assault Units. He was now riding Squidminator, a giant levitating dark greenish octopus with the armored yet energized head and sharped beak-like of squid's, several eyeballs and twin giant golden bug's eyes-like, several electrical-powered tentacles and two giant paws-like. The General screeched out loud wildly and angrily while holding his long ancient spear at the front.

Seeing the large numbers of enemy artillery and creatures has put shock and scares on the E.R.A.'s, none of them have ever seen and encounter them before in their lives. They were uncertain if they can do it or not.

"Enemy sighted," Sergeant Fennix reported, "They're packed with lots and lots of heavy siege weapons and war beasts."

"That doesn't sound good," Flash said in concern.

Rexstrike hummed while looking through his binoculars, "From the looks of this, the War Beasts are Ancient Beasts!"

What?! Ancient Beasts?!" Shining Armor asked in concern, "Aren't they supposed to be extinct?!"

"Apparently not," Rexstrike said in concern, "But I recall the rumors that involved of director building an amusement park and zoo on an island, involving of exquisite and rare creatures. I'm guessing they're the ones."

"So, what now?" Sunset asked, "If we're gonna beat them, then we need some help about pushing those monsters back. Coz there is no way we can overcome them."

Flash hummed thoughtfully, "Maybe Mr. Tao might know about the Ancient Beasts. He can help us out."

"Good thinking, Flash." Shining Armor said proudly and relieved, "You and Sunset should return and find Mr. Tao for the assistance and idea. The rest of us will do our best to hold the enemy lines as long as we can."

"You're kidding?" Indigo asked in shock and concern, "No offense, Prince Shining Armor, but we are dealing with a large group of Ancient Beasts and heavy artillery, you know?!"

"Yeah. We'd be dead," Lemon Zest said fearfully.

Sugarcoat nodded in agreement, "Agreed. I doubt our artillery have any effects on the enemy war machines and creatures."

Shining Armor sighed, "I know. But it's worth the risk. Now go!"

"We're gonna die, right?" Sunny Flare asked fearfully.

Sour Sweet scoffed in annoyance, "Gee. What do you think, genius?"

Everyone nodded and saluted firmly as they returned to their positions at once. Both Flash and Sunset returned to the Ponyville Town, searching and asking his help to deal with the enemies. Shining Armor and the E.R.A.s returned to the front line as they prepared themselves for the battle.

Spotting the enemies are in battle positions, Deadlock snickered amusingly, "So, these ponies believed that they can overcome our great army of war machines and war beasts?" He scoffed, "Very well, I accept this kind of challenge. I shall avenge Shockwave's death!"

Deadlock gave a loud screech before struck a whip on his Squidminator, which gave a loud screech. He headed off at once. He was soon joined by the army of Dark Mystic Artillery and War Beasts. They're all charging straight at Ponyville Town Walls.

E.R.A.s were still scared by the numbers and creatures' appearance. Nevertheless, Shining Armor and his officers remain brave, firm and determined. They ordered their soldiers to prepare to fire and engage the enemies. The warriors quickly formed the barricade with their shields and spears while the firearm soldiers armed and aimed their weapons and arsenals at the enemy force.

Closing to the walls, the E.R.A.s began firing their blasters, rockets and heavy artillery at enemy forces now. Though their weapons did hit, damaged and injured them; Dark Mystic War Machines and War Beasts continued marching. Dark Mystic War Machines unleashed the barrage on them while War Beasts charged and attacked them head on such as Apebeasts, Draufganger, Simbas and Vileraptors ran and strike their preys down. Heavytusks, Bullhorns, Rumblehorns and Armrospike charged, rammed and knocked out most of the war machines hard. Oshibkas, Battras and Aeroskye performed air attacks on them as well.

E.R.A. Soldiers barely dodged and escaped the attacks while struggled to fight and fire back at the enemies. They managed to take down some riders, pilots, archers and soldiers from their both war machines and war beasts. And sometimes they managed to make a dent and destroyed their arsenals and beasts. Nevertheless, Shining Armor and the E.R.A.s continued fighting as long as they can.


Tao, Mayor Mare and some of their soldiers led and escorted the ponies to their home for lockdown and safety. And at the same time, he also performed some protective spells on their homes, making sure theirs won't get hit and damages as well as keeping the ponies safe within. As he and his team were making sure the ponies are safe inside their home, Flash and Sunset have arrived in time.

"Mr. Tao!" Sunset called frantically. Tao turned and looked at her. She continued, "We might have the problem!"

Flash nodded fearfully, "Yeah! We've got Ancient Beasts to deal with! They're attacking our home!"

Tao gasped, "Aieyah! There is no time to lose! We must do research first!"

"Uh, shouldn't we help them first?" Flash asked in concern, "Shining Armor and others can't hold the enemy force much longer!"

Sunset nodded, "Yeah! They've got war machines and war beasts to deal with! We have to do something!"

"Do you want Tao to find a way to destroy enemy advantage and defeat them?" Tao asked angrily and annoyingly. Flash and Sunset nodded uneasily. He then screamed, scaring off the couples, "Then, let Uncle do his research first! It's the only way that can help us win the second battle, or else we suffered more casualties! It cannot be rushed!"

Flash groaned a bit, "I forgot how scary he can be when he's angry."

Sunset sighed, "But he's right about one thing. We need to do research first! Come on!"

Tao, Flash and Sunset headed back to the Castle of Friendship. They have to do a lot of research, finding a way to defeat their enemies.


While Shining Armor and his E.R.A. Main Army were holding off the enemy forces, both Jason's and Princess Cadance's Teams managed to sneak out and headed to Canterlot City via using the sewerage tunnels. Taking them at least 15 minutes, they have arrived at the rendezvous point, where they found and met up with Han.

"Mr. Zane!" Princess Cadance exclaimed in surprise. She shook Han's hoof, "It's an honor to meet you in pony!"

Han smiled, "Me too, your highness. I wish we have proper greetings and photography with you."

Jason groaned, "We're not here for socializing, genius."

"Right, sorry." Han apologized. He took out the documents and photos as he passed them to both Jason and Princess Cadance, "Anyway, these are the information and pictures I managed to get away from Dark Curse's office and war council chamber. Let me tell you. It wasn't easy."

"Being a spy is never been easy," Dragon Kick said firmly and calmly, "Trust me. I've been there before. Gives me pain to my flank."

As Jason looked carefully at the documents and photos carefully, he lifted his mask up. He shown both shock and concern as he was looking at shadowy yet blurry creature-like figures. He turned and glared at Han.

"Are you kidding me?!" Jason exclaimed angrily. Everyone turned and looked at him. He continued, "You're telling me that the War Beasts we're dealing with are actually Ancient Beasts from Jurassic Land?!"

Han shrugged uneasily and fearfully, "I think so. They don't look like any animal I know of."

"This is not good," Dragon Kick said in concern, "There is no way Shining Armor and the main force can hold them much longer."

Mighty nodded, "Indeed. Ancient Beasts are very relentless, headstrong and dangerous ancient creatures especially the pack of predators or adult herbivores. They will fight and kill anything that stand in their way, or worse, eat them alive."

"Then, what are we gonna do?" Rob asked fearfully.

"Duh! Fight them!" Boomer exclaimed proudly and happily.

Metalgear groaned in annoyance, "Are you serious, Boomer?!"

Red Arsenal groaned, "You and your pea brain, Boomer. We'd be dead by the seconds if we tried to fight with them. We need to think smart, not act."

"I am Grunt." Grunt grunted a bit.

"Free them? You've gotta be kidding me?" Boomer asked in annoyance, "Even if we did, they will still kill us, you know! Coz we're not in their right size!"

"Maybe. Maybe not..." Princess Cadance said calmly and firmly. Everyone looked at her. She continued, "But this will give us the advantages that we need."

Jason hummed thoughtfully, "You could be right, Cadance. Since Dark Mystic and Storm Guards are responsible of capturing them and their pack, the Ancient Beasts would take revenge on them. Assuming that could work for our advantages."

"We wouldn't know if we don't try it," Dragon Kick said firmly, "It's the only suggestion we have now."

"Fine. Just don't provoke or anger them," Jason said firmly, "Trust me. These guys are not friendly as Blue and Dragoking."

Everyone chatted in agreement. Han continued, "Head to the east. That's where most of Ancient Beasts were kept, researched, 'tamed and trained'. They were under Guildenstern's supervision and research."

"Terrific..." Starlight snarled angrily, "Hated that ghoul a lot..."

Steel nodded firmly, "That's cool and all. But what about Dark Curse's ritual? Do we know where is it?"

"No," Han said in concern, "But I have the gut feeling that the ritual is holding at the garden courtyard. It's heavily guarded by lots and lots of Dark Mystic Ponies. No sign of Storm Guards there."

"Wow. That was unexpected," Steel said in shock, "I thought he would be hiding his ritual at somewhere secretive and secured location, instead at the garden."

"Yeah. He would have." Starlight said in concern. Everyone turned and looked at her. She continued, "I don't think he would set the ritual at the garden on purpose. I think he's setting a trap for us."

Shiroi hummed thoughtfully, "She's right. He knows that we've been spying and gathering the information. He's expecting us now."

"Even so, we have to know what kind of ritual they're setting up," Sunburst insisted in concern, "And a chance at least, we destroy it before they complete the ritual."

Jason nodded firmly, "It's risky, but worth the trouble. We have to do it while we still have the chance."

Princess Cadance sighed, "I hate risking ponies' lives, but we have no choice. Let's do it."

"Alright, split up now team!" Jason ordered firmly, "We're gonna blow the joint for good!"

And so, the ponies split up to continue their mission. Jason took Dragon Kick, Mighty Heart, Red Arsenal, Metalgear, Boomer, Rob and Grunt for the mission in 'rescuing' and freeing Ancient Beasts from their imprisonment. They took left path of sewerage. Princess Cadance led Han, Sunburst, Starlight, Shiroi and Steel in recon and searching for the ritual via right path of sewerage.

Sunburst approached to Starlight as he asked, "Starlight, you know he's gonna be there, right?"

"I know," Starlight nodded firmly.

"You sure you wanna do this? Fighting your own mentor and father figure?"

"I have to if we want to save our home and win. After all, he and I agreed that we both will face each other as enemies."

"That's what worried me the most..."


[Until It's Gone - Part 1]

E.R.A.s Main Army struggled yet persistent to fight and hold the line as long as they can, despite they're heavily outnumbered and outmatched against enemy forces of War Machines and War Beasts. The enemy arsenals have demolished and destroyed most of the E.R.A.'s artillery, brought down some parts of walls and even killed countless brave soldiers and volunteers with no chance and remorse. However, E.R.A.s refused to surrender and continued resisting; with their courage, resourcefulness, determination and teamwork.

Whenever the E.R.A. Soldiers got attacked and mauled by Draufgangers, Simbas and even Apebeasts; their allied troops quickly come and aid them in numbers to repel the beasts away. Whenever Mammoth Destroyer and other large yet strong armored creatures came close to stomp them, the soldiers fired their cannons, catapults and even rocket launchers in repelling and destroying them. Some of them managed to snipe their sniping blasts and threw their swords and spears at the enemy pilots, riders and even archers and rifle units.

Shining Armor, Rexstrike, Shadow Five and the rest of the officers did their best to come and aid their soldiers while fighting and defeating most of enemy soldiers. Sunny Flare and Lemon Zest remained behind at the castle walls as they both sniped their Sniping Blast and Sound Blaster at enemy pilots and riders, causing their War Machines and War Beasts to go out of control and attacked others. Indigo charged and struck down her Wind Naginata at the enemy troop in high speed. Sour Sweet went wild as he swung and struck her Storm Nunchucks at the riders, and even hijacked and used their war machines against the enemies. Sugarcoat guarded the walls with her might against the enemy troops.

Shining Armor and Rexstrike charged and defeated most of enemy troops. They then came across to the giant Squidminator, which was coiling and tearing most of E.R.A.'s War Machines apart, and even poisoned and killed soldiers. Deadlock roared out loud as he fired his Magical Beast Staff in knocking and defeating E.R.A. Soldiers while even striking and thrusting it in killing them. He turned and found Shining Armor and Rexstrike stood before him.

Deadlock chuckled sinisterly, "The leader of pocket resistance! What a treat! I've been desired to seek and slaughter you to savor my taste of vengeance for the fallen Shockwave! Are you prepare to face me and my mighty Terminator?!"

Rexstrike laughed, "Terminator? You named that squid 'Terminator'? I thought you call it 'Squidward'? That fits him well."

Shining Armor chuckled, "Good one, General. In fact, I don't even find 'Deadlock' to be scary. It more like 'Mad Priest'!"

"You dare mocked me?!" Deadlock demanded angrily. He then screeched out loud, "You shall feel the wrath of Storm King's Colonel and High Priest! I promised you for that, rebel scums!"

"Come and get me, ugly!" Shining Armor snapped angrily.

Deadlock gave a loud screech while giving a nudge to his Squidminator, charging straight at Shining Armor and Rexstrike. They both rolled and slide passing them by. They both fired their Unicorn Bursts and blasters at them from behind but missed, only to annoy them to turn back. Deadlock screeched in anger as he fired his powerful beam blast while Squidminator swung and struck their tentacles and paws, attacking both ponies.

Luckily, Shining Armor used his Shield Barrier to block and deflect while Rexstrike took and fired his blasters at Deadlock and his mount. The Storm Kingdom Colonel blocked and deflect the attacks while his Squidminator screeched in firing his poison acid and struck tentacles in attacking the ponies, who dodge while fighting back fiercely and determinedly. Some soldiers also came and help their leaders as well.


After sneaking through sewerage network, Jason's Team has arrived at the East. They emerged out from the manhole. They then found themselves at the ruined large zoo amusement park and more of research facilities.

"Figures that he would be using zoo and research facility for his pet project," Jason remarked dryly.

Dragon Kick nodded, "Yeah. Whatever he's been doing, it can't be good."

"Since when there's ever been good," Boomer asked in annoyance.

"You know that was rhetorical question," Rob said in annoyance.

"Let's get a move on now," Red Arsenal said firmly, "Our main force can't hold the line."

Jason's Team nodded firmly as they quickly yet quietly entered the zoo at once. When encountering and found some patrol units, they quickly took them down before alerting the rest of their allies such as Red Arsenal and Metalgear fired and snipd his arrow and Cybernetic Blaster at them, Drake Trio grabbed and knocked them before hidden them within the darken corners and crates, Dragon Kick sneaked and held their breathe in knocking them out of cold and Mighty quickly dealt and defeated most of Storm Guards.

After nearly an hour passed of travelling and searching through the building, Jason and his team have arrived at the largest warehouse-like chamber, that is filled with computers, scientific tools, technological equipment and more. Ancient Beasts,; looked weak, pain and exhausted, were imprisoned and trapped within the cages.

Guildenstern was floating around his laboratory chamber as he was leading and supervising his scientists and technicians of handling the research and experiment on Ancient Beasts. They're testing the creatures' intelligent, strength, prowess and bonding between individual, family, allies and partners. They even tested their new inventions, involving of mechanical headband devices in connecting yet controlling Ancient Beasts.

"Damn it..." Boomer cursed in shock.

Rob nodded fearfully, "Yeah. I'm now really scared of fighting with them..."

"What's the plan?" Dragon Kick asked while looking at Guildenstern and scientists carefully. He hissed, "If we do attack them ahead, they will control and use the Ancient Beasts to attack us."

Jason hummed thoughtfully as he looked and analyzed the situation carefully, "I might have the idea. But I'm gonna need lots and lots of big guns." He slowly turned and looked at Team Fighters, "Think you can handle it?"

While his team were in confused, Red Arsenal knew what Silver Bat meant. He nodded, "Leave it to us, sir. We'll blow the joint." He turned to his team, "Team Fighters, attack!"

[Given Up]

Red Arsenal jumped over from the balcony. He dropped to the ground as he fired his Cybernetic Hoof Blaster Mode at the computers and tools. This scared most of scientists to quickly panicked and abandoned their posts. Drake Trio and Metalgear were shocked and surprised about his action. Nevertheless, they too joined in and demolished the lab at once. Dark Mystic Soldiers and Storm Guards quickly came in and deal with the intruders at once.

Jason gestured Dragon Kick and Mighty Heart to follow him at once. As soon as they arrived and approached to the cages, three of them quickly deactivated and shut down devices while freeing Ancient Beasts. The ancient creatures roared angrily and wildly as they roam freely and even attacked some soldiers and scientists while escaping then lab.

Guildenstern, angered and annoyed of his lab being demolished, shouted and demanded his scientists remained calm and deal with the situation. He turned and found Jason, Dragon Kick and Mighty Heart were responsible of the mess. He teleported and reappeared before them as he fired his Ghoulish Staff in blinding them before knocked them hard.

"Fools! You destroyed laboratory! My research is ruined!" Guildenstern snapped angrily, "I will rip your souls out of your bodies, Mystic Fools!"

Jason scoffed as he aimed his blaster at Guildenstern, "Go to hell!"

BANG! Guildenstern teleported as Jason missed the shot at him. The ghoulish scientist reappeared above him as he unleashed 'Thousand of Storm Ghouls' upon Jason. Luckily, Mighty quickly used and summoned the barrier chant to protect him. Dragon Kick jumped between the walls before slammed a hoof on the scientist to the ground. But instead, ghoul quickly teleported. Each time Jason and his team tried to attack and hit him, Guildenstern kept on teleporting and reappearing before firing his Ghoulish Staff at them. Until the last moment, Jason and his team were about to attack, Guildenstern unleashed the 'Thousands of Storm Ghouls' attack in wounding and knocking three of them out.

While three of them struggled to recover, Jason armed and fired his blasters at Guildenstern, who easily blocked and deflected the blasts while firing his Skull Struck in hitting three of them hard. Jason, Dragon Kick and Mighty Heart were badly injured by the attack. Guildenstern stood before them as he aimed his Ghoulish Staff at them.

"Time to die, fools..." Guildenstern said darkly, "And trust me, I will savor you three as my experiments."

Jason scoffed, "Hell..."

Guildenstern scoffed, "Mockery? That's your last moment to speak?"

"I wasn't talking to you." Jason said amusingly.

And just before Guildenstern could say anything, he got struck and slammed to the ground. He turned and found Blue hissing and snarling at him. Vileraptor began clawing and biting Guildenstern's back, making him to scream in pain and agony. Until the last moment, he grabbed and fired his Ghoulish Staff in blinding Blue's eyes.

Guildenstern groaned in pain, "This isn't over!"

Guildenstern quickly teleported for good before Blue could finish him off. Jason and his team regrouped after they have cleared out the scientists and Ancient Beasts while destroying the lab.

"Well, that takes care of it," Red Arsenal said amusingly, "Mission Accomplished."

"What about the citizens?" Metalgear asked in concern, "It would be heavy casualties!"

Jason nodded, "Don't worry. Ancient Beast maybe wild animals, but they're not stupid and mindless. For now. they will roam freely and attacked their 'hosts' for 'treatment' on them. It won't be pleasant."

"Good call. Yeah. I wouldn't be on their bad sides," Dragon Kick said fearfully.


Minutes of travelling through sewerage tunnels and Canterlot Castle have passed, Princess Cadance and her team have arrived at the garden. They then have found more of the demonic and scary armored strong elite Dark Mystic Ponies - Demon Elites, Chimera Berserkers, Demon Changelings and Dark Mystic Soldiers. They even found a large white marks on top of demonic altar. It was drawn in large star with 16 points with ancient symbols within circles, demonically alchemy's written markings around the star and also a large ancient mark on top of demonically skull symbol, 'light' and 'darkness' in middle.

Princess Cadance and her team quickly hid behind the wall as they discussed and make some plans. They all nodded firmly. Steel and Shiroi came out from the hideout as they both fired their Blazing Chakrams and Blasters at some soldiers, getting their attentions. The soldiers turned and chased after them at once, decreasing the numbers of patrols and guards.

Seeing their chance opening, Princess Cadance and her team charged in as they put their sleep spells on some of patrol units and Chimera Berserkers. They then have arrived at the garden, where they found Amon and his unit stood before them.

"Starlight..." Amon said darkly and firmly.

"Father... No. Amon..." Starlight said sadly yet painfully. She sighed sadly as she summoned her Glimmering Ancient Staff, "Guys, find out and destroy the ritual."

"Are you sure?" Sunburst asked in concern. Starlight remained silent. He sighed, "You don't have to do this."

Starlight narrowed her firm eyes, "I have to. Go now."

Princess Cadance nodded understandingly, "Be careful, Starlight. Don't die."

Princess Cadance and Sunburst went around Amon, but they were blocked by some soldiers. Both of them charged and engaged with the enemy soldiers while heading straight to the ritual altar. They have to find out and at least, destroy it. Starlight and Amon were facing at each other.

"This is it..." Amon said firmly.

Starlight sighed, "It is, Amon. I can't believe that we're doing this."

"We both have our duties to perform," Amon said firmly and calmly as he positioned himself for the fight, "I hope you're prepared for it. There is no turning back."

Starlight sighed tearfully, "I know..."

Starlight and Amon gave a loud battle cries. They both charged towards each other. They both landed some punches on each other's faces for the moment. They got pushed back for the moment. They then engaged and fought each other firmly and determinedly by punching, kicking, blocking and dodging the attacks for few times.

Starlight slide down in kicking and tripping Amon, who jumped over her. He then tried to stomp his hoof on her. She quickly rolled over to the left before getting up. She then fired her Unicorn Burst at him four times, but only for him to dodge and miss the blasts. He grabbed and rammed her to the walls before slammed his punches on her. She barely dodged the attacks for five times. She then slammed a headbutt on his mask, causing it to have a minor crack. She then kicked him off. She tried to slam a punch on him but he grabbed and thrown her to the ground. As she struggled to get up, her head got grabbed and slammed to the ground by him for five times.

Seeing her weakened and exhausted, Amon sighed in shame yet sad as he approached to her. He held her up by pulling her mane. Concentrating his power, his right hoof glowed darkly. And just before he could try placed his hoof on her forehead, Starlight gasped as she unleashed her Blind Spell, blinding his eyes. Amon was backed off, allowing her to slam a powerful punch on him, cracking and destroying the mask before kicked him off.

Amon was defeated, lying down on the ground. Starlight panted heavily as all she can do is look at him. She sighed in shame and upset to looked at her mentor being defeated.

Princess Cadance and Sunburst were heading straight for the altar. While the Princess of Love provided some firing cover for him, the Royal Crystaller studied and analyzed the ritual mark carefully. For the moment has passed, Sunburst gasped in shock and fear of what he has discovered. He turned to Princess Cadance and Starlight.

"We have to destroy it now!" Sunburst exclaimed in fear.

"What's wrong?!" Starlight asked in concern.

Princess Cadance continued, "What did you find out?!"

"It's real bad news," Sunburst exclaimed frantically, "It will destroy everything! We have to destroy the ritual mark now!"

Spotting more Demon Elites and Dark Mystic Soldiers coming out from Canterlot Garden's entrance, Princess Cadance and her team quickly moved back while firing their Unicorn Bursts back at the enemy troops. More have continued pouring and attacking them.

Distanced from Canterlot Garden, Han armed and fired his rocket launcher at the ritual altar, blowing it up to pieces. He quickly regrouped with Princess Cadance and her team. Shiroi and Steel have also returned from distracting and escaping enemy troops.

"Did I hit the right target?" Han asked hopefully.

Princess Cadance nodded happily, "You did. Mission accomplished. Let's head back to Ponyville Town now!"

Princess Cadance and her team quickly headed off and returned to the manhole, where they entered and escaped through the sewerage tunnels.

The scarred Amon grunted in pain as he slowly recovered and getting up. Dark Mystic Soldiers have arrived and assisted him to get up. He weakly got up and turned to explosive site of ritual altar. He hissed in frustration and anger as he summoned the portal for contacting his master.

"My lord, everything goes according to our plan," Amon said firmly and calmly, "They suspect nothing at all."

Dark Curse smirked darkly and amusingly, "Excellent..."


[Until It's Gone- Part 2]

E.R.A. Main Army and Dark Mystic-Storm Kingdom Arsenals and Artillery continued battling and attacking. Shadow Five did their best to help defeat the enemies while rescuing their allied troops to safety. Shining Armor and Rexstrike continued engaging and dueling with Deadlock, who is still riding his Squidminator while firing his Magical Beast Staff at them both.

Tao, Flash and Sunset have arrived at Ponyville Town Walls. They have found enemy war machines and war beasts continued rampaging and slaughtering the E.R.A. Soldiers, and also destroying most of their arsenals.

"This isn't good!" Flash exclaimed in concern, "We have to do something!"

"And we will!" Tao exclaimed firmly as he put down some of ingredients and materials including ancient book, bluish chemical, jellyfish jam jar, ginger, garlic, spider's web, fish fin, eyeball, talon, feather and so on. He continued, "It's the reason why I said we must do 'research' in the first place! I have the answer that can end their arsenal for good!"

"Which is the reason why I'm here!" Psychopath Joke's voice exclaimed sinisterly. Flash and his team looked up and found the mad clown stood before them. He laughed loudly, "Don't mind me to join the party!"

"Damn it! Psychopath Joke!" Sunset exclaimed in concern as she armed with Blazing Sunset War Fan.

Flash groaned, "I hate clowns!"

"Keep him busy!" Tao exclaimed in concern as he quickly set up the spell ritual, "Uncle needs more time to prepare the spell!"

"On it!" Sunset said firmly.

"I so hate the clown!" Flash exclaimed angrily as he armed with his Windstorm Spear.

As Tao began making ritual preparation, both Flash and Sunset engaged and fought Psychopath Joke, who casually and happily blocked and dodged the attacks before engaged them with some randoms such as throwing clown pies, firing party cannon with dangerous cannonballs, trying to cutting and slashing his knife, slamming fire extinguisher in knocking them hard, blowing some explosive dynamites and even throwing the deck of razor sharped cards at them both. The couple yelped as they both dodged and evaded the attacks, and also covered each other as well.

After Psychopath Joke threw some pies at Flash and Sunset's faces, he charged and swung his fire extinguishers at their faces. And just before he could use his knife to finish them off, Sunset quickly fired her spell to blind him. Flash swung his Windstorm Spear in knocking him off. He then tried to thrust and struck his spear at Psychopath Joke, who happily dodge and evade the attacks for five times. He then slammed another pie on his face. As Flash was recovering for the attack, Psychopath Joke jumped and attacked him from his back. Flash grunted and struggled in pain to get the mad clown Mystic Pony out of him.

Weakened and injured, Flash fell on the ground hard. Psychopath Joke was about to finish him off until he got his face hit by war fan, followed by a punch. Sunset continued punching and kicking him for ten times. But she got grabbed and slammed to the ground hard by Psychopath Joke. The mad clown Mystic Pony was about to finish her off. But instead, he got his left chest struck by Windstorm Spear. Flash screamed angrily as he weakly yet determinedly charged and rammed him to the edge of the walls. Psychopath Joke resisted by hitting and stabbing him a lot.

Close to the edge, the Crystal Commander gave a last push on the mad clown to the wall's. However, he barely fall. And just he could do anything, Sunset charged and kicked him off. Psychopath Joke screamed in fear while falling straight on his soldiers.

Flash sighed in relief that he and Sunset have defeated Psychopath Joke. Feeling wounds and pain on his body, he grunted before fell on the ground. She approached and checked on him. She then used her healing spell on him, hoping he will be alright.

Shining Armor and Rexstrike continued battling with Deadlock. Squidminator screeched out loud as he activated and shocked his paws at both of them to back off. They then got grabbed and coiled in its tentacles. They grunted in pain to feel its grip and electricity.

Deadlock was about to finish them off. Suddenly, a boulder was thrown and knocked both him and his Ancient Beast off to the ground, freeing Shining Armor and Rexstrike. Puzzled by surprise attack, ponies turned to the direction where the boulder was thrown. To their shock and relief, they both found Cutie Mark Crusaders and even Flurry Heart were cheering happily as they're near to the catapult. The foals are responsible for saving their lives.

Shining Armor and Rexstrike turned and faced the Colonel of Storm Kingdom Army. Deadlock screeched wildly as he swung and struck his Magical Beast Staff at the Leader of E.R.A.s, who continued blocking and deflecting the attacks as long as he can. Rexstrike charged and rammed him to the ground. He then gave some punches on High Priest of Storm Kingdom. After fifteenth punch, Deadlock grabbed both of his hooves before kicked and bounced him off. Shining Armor fired his Unicorn Burst at Deadlock before unleashing Repel Force in knocking him off.

Deadlock grunted in pain as he recovered from the attack. He held up his Magical Beast Staff before gave a loud roar, awakening Squidminator again. He mount his beast as he began the fierce rampage upon Shining Armor and Rexstrike, who both turned and ran for their lives. While they were running for their lives, their E.R.A. Soldiers provide firing cover and attacks the beast. Though the creature was indeed injured by attacks, nevertheless, it continued attacking the ponies and destroying most of arsenals and artillery.

Shining Armor and Rexstrike came across to a dead end. They turned and face Deadlock and his Squidminator. The High Priest and his Ancient Beast were about to finish them off. Suddenly, the hole was opened and revealed itself to be a Dragoon Republic's Juggernaut. Inside, Cutie Mark Crusaders were pressing lots of buttons to activate its power. And it did by unleashing powerful flamethrower at Deadlock and his Squidminator.

Both Deadlock and Squidminator screamed in pain and agony upon feeling the burn on them. They all have burnt and crisped to death. Shining Armor and Rexstrike sighed in relief. They turned and looked at Cutie Mark Crusaders and Flurry Heart, who were smiling at them. The E.R.A.'s Leaders gave the children hoof bumps.

After finishing up with his ritual, Tao placed himself in lotus position on the whitish mark of ancient ritual symbol with garlic, ancient lantern, flute, blue crystal and bronze bell. He then began chanted, causing himself to glow in white. He concentrated and summoned a large energy ball in bluish color with electrical thunder surging on it.

With his chanting complete, Tao screamed out loud as he fired the electrical energy ball to the sky. It exploded and rained its energy power upon the battlefield and across the land. They all rained down and hit most of enemy war machines and war beasts. Most technologies shocked out of their systems including the mind-control devices on Ancient Beast. And more surprise, Ancient Beasts disappeared out of everyone's sights.

Dark Mystic Ponies and Storm Guards became scared and worried. They dropped their weapons as they all panicked and escaped with their own lives. And at the same time, E.R.A. cheered out wildly and happily as they have won another battle again. Shining Armor and most of his officers sighed in relief as they have survived another fight.


At Canterlot Castle's throne chamber, Dark Curse was looking at the captured yet ruined capital city. He witnessed most of enslaved and captured ponies and creatures were cheering out wildly and happily. Most of Dark Mystic Ponies and Storm Guards struggled to stand up and recover from their painful defeat and heavy casualties. They even tried to reboot their weapons and arsenals.

Dark Curse turned his attention to scarred Amon, wounded Guildenstern and bruised Psychopath Joke. Three of them bowed humbly while looking down.

"Despite some major defeats we have suffered and also the losses of supplies and armory. But it is worth of our risks," Dark Curse said calmly as he walked passed his officers. He stood before the butterfly symbol. It slowly faded and revealed the same mark that Sunburst has found from the Canterlot Garden. He smirked darkly and amusingly, "We are closed to complete our true agenda. All we need now is both Elemental Elements of Light and Darkness, and also the Orb of Lost Soul. It will become fruition. Order shall be restored under the reign of chaos."


After the fierce battle against the Deadlock and Dark Mystic-Storm Kingdom's Arsenals, the E.R.A. Main Force is now taking a break and resting from it. Both Jason's and Princess Cadance's Teams have escaped and returned to Ponyville Town safely. The doctors and nurses are checking up and treating soldiers' wounds including Shining Armor and his team.

Shining Armor and all of E.R.A. Officers were gathered inside the war council. They're all were treated with medicine and bandages. They're now were discussing about the latest reports.

Flash groaned in pain, "Not sure if I want to fight those things. I'd rather not. It almost kill me."

"No kidding," Sunset agreed. She turned and looked at Tao, "What was that spell did you use?"

Tao sighed, "'Blackout Ritual Spell' helps us to shocked and destroy most of their war machines and technologies for good. 'Home Returning Spell' allowed to send most of Ancient Beasts back where they came from - Jurassic Land for good."

"That's some good news," Rexstrike said in relief before groaned painfully, "I'd never ever want to face Squidminator again. I still feeling some aches on my back."

"No kidding." Jason agreed as he patted Blue gently, "I think having one species as partner is enough. This girl is more than enough I can handle."

"Either way, we should be thankful of Mr. Tao. If you hadn't use spell, our force will be finished," Shining Armor added with moan of pain.

"Speaking 'spell'," Princess Cadance said in concern as she turned and looked at Sunburst, "Sunburst, what did you learn about that ritual mark? What does it do? What got you spooked?"

Sunburst sighed before shown his concern and feared looks, "Something dangerous... Something terrifying... Something that no one would dare to use..." Everyone looked at him. He continued while shivering in fear, "That ritual is the Dark Sacrificial Ritual."

"Dark Sacrificial Ritual?!" Everyone asked in confusion.

Tao gasped, "Aieyah?! Not that! Any but that!"

"What is that?!" Starlight asked in concern.

"Dark Sacrificial Ritual is an ancient yet terrifying and dangerous ritual that not only resurrect the dead, but also bringing destruction and death on the world for recreation. It also destroy and free imprisoned creatures from another powerful trapped dimension including the Demon God himself," Sunburst said fearfully and uneasily, shocking the group. He continued, "To do such spell, it required specific ingredients and material especially sacrificing a living soul to achieve it."

Tao nodded, "Sunburst is right. But what is Dark Curse trying to accomplish it for? Who is he trying to resurrect or even breaking someone free from the imprisonment?"

"No clue..." Starlight admitted in concern. She then gave some deep thoughts, "I may have theories about what he can do." Everyone turned and looked at her. She continued, "We all know that Dark Curse wanted nothing but the destruction of order, peace and harmony especially trying to recreate them under his reign of chaos and destruction. That require something powerful enough to do so..."

"I don't get it," Shiroi asked in concern, "What are you trying to get to?"

Starlight sighed, "I'm saying that he's looking for ancient creature from the old history. What kind of creature that desired destruction and chaos especially bringing death to harmony?"

Everyone gave some thoughts of what Starlight was referring to. Tao gasped, "The Demon God!"

Everyone gasped in shock and concern. Cutie Mark Crusaders gasped, "Demon God?!"

Cutie Mark Crusaders screamed in fear, and even scared Flurry Heart to cry tearfully. Everyone was in shock and surprised by their reaction. Luckily, Grunt came to held and hug them for comfort, which calmed them down a bit.

"It make sense now," Sunburst said in concern and fear, "With the power of the God besides him, he could bring destruction and death to our world! That's gotta be his true agenda!"

Flash sighed, "Well, at least stop his plan for good."

Han nodded in agreement, "Yeah. We wouldn't be worry about that anymore."

"No, it is not," Mighty disagreed. Everyone turned and looked at him. He continued, "In order to free Demon God, the Dark Sacrificial Ritual required special and unique ingredients and conditions such as his essences of Thirteen Chaos Heralds, millions of living souls, all corrupted and darkened Elements of Harmony and also the key ingredient is the death of the Light and the rage of the Darkness."

Everyone gasped in shock and concern of what they just heard. All of them chatted in concern and fear after puzzling the information together.

"You've gotta be kidding me," Han snapped in annoyance.

"That's why Dark Mystic Ponies wanted the Elements of Harmony," Starlight said in concern, "They used Storm Kingdom to hunt and capture our friends!"

Sunset hissed, "And also, Twilight and Shadow Dragon are being involved of the ritual as well."

"Indeed, we must find and destroy the rituals," Tao exclaimed in concern, "If my son and his friends ever captured or returned home, we'll be doomed!"

Dragon Kick nodded, "Yeah! I'll alert all the resistance about this. And hopefully, Nezha sent reinforcement and supplies here soon. We have to push our enemies back to Dark Mystic Realm for good."

"Bad news!" Sergeant Fennix's voice exclaimed. Everyone turned to the tent's entrance, where the sergeant just enter. He panted, "Nezha can't sent reinforcement, just supplies and little war machines only. He claimed that they're still battling with the Dark Mystic Invasion. We then got cut out from the line, and not even our Mystic Soldier could use the portal to return home too!"

Everyone gasped in shock again. Dragon Kick was in deep shock and concern, "But that's impossible! The enemy fleets are too few to invade and conquer our land! In fact, they should have finished the job yesterday! And also, they should have sent reinforcement across the Equestria!"

"Huh?!" Shining Armor asked in concern, "Then, why would he lied to us?! Why would he abandon us?!"

"He wants the Equestria destroyed," Jason said suspiciously. Everyone turned and looked at him. He continued, "He harbor hatred and agenda against the mortals since the Humans took everything from him. He also wanted to keep his kind safe in home zone."

Everyone was in shock and concern of what they just heard. Princess Cadance hissed, "This can't be happening..."

"Then, we're doomed?!" Shining Armor asked in concern.

"Aieyah!" Tao exclaimed in fear.


Outside of Ponyville Town's Walls, Shadow Five and her scouts were gathering and moving some wounded soldiers inside the town. They even took some of their damaged weapons, arsenals and artillery, and even the enemies' for repairs and upgrades.

Indigo was looking at the new blaster as she was amused and happy. She imagined of playing with the blaster for the moment. She then heard a twig snapped. She turned to a damaged MAHC Tank, where she found shadowy figure. Uncertain and suspicious of it, she decided to check it out. As she slowly approached to the damaged missile tank, she found nothing.

Indigo hummed suspiciously before shrugged it. As she turned back, she found her suspect stood before her. The creature scared her off. And it wasn't alone, more of them have come and surrounded her. This made her uneasy and scared.

"What the heck?! How did you all get here?! What do you want?!" Indigo demanded frantically as she armed with her Wind Naginata. She gasped, "What did you do to my mom and dad?! Where are they?!"

The creatures armed themselves with their sharp claws and weapons while making eagle's screech noise. They slowly approached her like they were about to attack her. Even though she is armed, Indigo is scared to do anything. They screeched out loud as they jumped up high above her.

Indigo gasped and screamed, "NO! STAY BACK! MOM! DAD! ANYONE?! Heeeeeeeelllllllllpppppppppppppp!"

Who are they?! What do they want with her?!

To be Continued...

Review and Suggest...