• Published 4th Feb 2019
  • 419 Views, 3 Comments

The Moon And The Fallen Sun - VitoMat



Nightmare became queen but unexpectedly an additional task appeared.

  • ...
 3
 419

E.1.3 - The Star

Nightmare was suddenly awakened and went to the toilet as quickly as she could. Her nausea in the morning was becoming more and more disturbing. She was tired, angry and bored. She knew that one of the happiest days in her life was approaching, but her side effects were very disturbing. She went out of the toilet, swinginging lightly to the sides. She didn't have enough time and made a stain in the middle of the toilet, but she was too tired to clean it. She was grateful to Amore that she took care of the royal affairs during her indisposition. Sunset also became calmer as if she knew that Nightmare needed rest. She cried only when she was hungry. Cadance also turned out to be a great older sister and she liked to take care of Sunset when she could. Nightmare lay down cautiously on the bed. She heard a knock on the door but she had no strength to respond. A pegasus mare entered her bedroom.

"I am sorry if I interfere with your royal majesty but Princess Amore sends me"

Nightmare looked at the mare. She had a red coat and a pink mane. Her cute mark is two crossed roses, one black and the other white.

"You have golden eyes" - said Nightmare gently.

The mare reddened.

"I hope that it doesn't interfere with your royal majesty" - she answered insecurely.

"I used to know a pony with similar eyes. Amore wanted something from me???"

"Not your royal majesty. The princess asked me to help you until the birth. She said you might need an assistant"

Nightmare drilled her with cold eyes. She turned her head and answered with bitterness in her voice.

"Very well. If you need to clean the toilet"

The mare swayed her head and turned towards the bathroom. Nightmare followed her with her eyes. She couldn't get rid of the impression that she knew this mare. The mare returned after a few minutes. She did not comment on what she found on the floor. The mare sat at the door and looked at Nightmare. The Queen did not know what to think about her.

"You will betray your name" - Nightmare said

"Gold Rose your royal majesty"

"I could have guessed"

"When I was born, my mother said that I was as pretty as a young rose. And because of my eyes I am gold"

"You live in Canterlot" - Nightmare ask

"No, I come from a Ponyville. I works in royal gardens. But I met Princess Amore and so I am here now"

"Why did you agree to take care of a pregnant mare."

"Your royal majesty is an honour for me. When I was a little mom told me stories about two sisters. Elder Celestia Princess of the day wise and strong righteous. Younger Luna the princess of the night beautiful intelligent funny and caring. From an early age I wanted to meet the princess. Then Celestia disappeared and you became Queen Nightmare Moon. But that doesn't matter and I'm so happy to meet you. And when Princess Amore offered me to help you, I was very happy"

The mare was smiling widely. Nightmare was in a slight shock. She haven't met a pony who wanted to meet her yet. Pony always preferred Celestia to her.

"Well, it's nice to hear that there are still some pony that remember me nicely"

"Your royal majesty with all due respect but there are many pony that like you very much. I admits that you are arousing fear, but many feel safe knowing that you are our Queen"

"So you are not disturbed by my changes" - nightmare asked with surprise.

Mare turned his head gently.

"For me it doesn't matter how you look or what your name is. you will always be the princess I wanted to meet"

"Well, it means a lot to me. Thank you Golden Rose"

The young mare smiled even more widely.

Nightmare smiled gently. Suddenly the mares heard the crying of a child approaching.

"Well, that's how the feeding time" - Nightmare laughed

The Golden Rose looked at her in a questionable way. The door opened and a guard came inside. In the magical handle he held the crying Sunset. He bowed and handed over a small mare to queen. Nightmare reciprocated by nodding her head. She put Sunset between her hooves and approached her mouth. The little one gradually stopped crying, and as she felt Luna calmed down, she looked at her and started laughing. Nightmare smiled gently.

"I didn't know that it was you who fed her your royal majesty"

"I will soon be a mother, it is obvious that I have milk. Besides, I can't imagine anyone else feeding my niece"

"I won't disturb" - the Golden Rose bowed down and went out.





Days passed slowly. One day Nightmare caught strong pain and lost consciousness. Thanks to the care of the Golden Rose she quickly received help, but she did not wake up in her bedroom, only in the hospital room. She woke up in a sweat and heavy breath. She felt different, she felt pain but as if she was lighter. She touched her belly and started to panic, her child disappeared. A tall figure approached her bed. She didn't notice her right away because tears covered her eyes.

"Calm down Lulu. Everything is fine"

"Amore, where is my child" - said Nightmare between the sobs.

A nurse entered the room. In her hooves she kept a small mare wrapped in a dark towel. She was served by Nightmare. She was a small purple Alicorn. She slept and breathed gently.

"She is wonderful" - Amore said with tenderness.

"That's right" - said Nightmare gently.

The little mare opened big wise eyes and looked at Luna. Nightmare smiled at the little mare.

"She is your daughter Lulu" - said Amore.

"Hello my little princess" - said Nightmare tenderly. Tears swam on her cheeks again.

"You have a name for her?" - asked Amore gently.

"Yes, Twilight. Twilight Sparkle"

End Episode I : Broken Moon

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment